FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Regular meet Westminster area

Regular meet Westminster area

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eighbi4u OP   Man  over a year ago

woodcote

Hi everyone.

I'm a sexy, young looking 47 year old bisexual guy. I'm married but its totally sexless and has been for two years now. Yes I am a very bad, horrible guy who is looking to play behind my wife's back.

I am looking for a guy or couple who are happy with the above and with the total discretion that goes with it.

I would live to play with your husband while you watch & maybe join in but not a necessity.I am an expert with my tongue ladies.

Also looking for single guys for regular fun. I give great head and live to swallow. I'm also hoping to indulge in anal with the right guy. I enjoy mutual fun but am more versatile sub than Dom.

I work in Westminster but live in Watford so have to fit meets in around that.

Please get in touch and ask me whatever you like. I am totally genuine and honest.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eighbi4u OP   Man  over a year ago

woodcote

"Hi everyone.

I'm a sexy, young looking 47 year old bisexual guy. I'm married but its totally sexless and has been for two years now. Yes I am a very bad, horrible guy who is looking to play behind my wife's back.

I am looking for a guy or couple who are happy with the above and with the total discretion that goes with it.

I would love to play with your husband while you watch & maybe join in but not a necessity.I am an expert with my tongue ladies.

Also looking for single guys for regular fun. I give great head and live to swallow. I'm also hoping to indulge in anal with the right guy. I enjoy mutual fun but am more versatile sub than Dom.

I work in Westminster but live in Watford so have to fit meets in around that.

Please get in touch and ask me whatever you like. I am totally genuine and honest.

"

Still looking for horny people

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic