FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Torture Garden

Torture Garden

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elsh_lass74 OP   Woman  over a year ago

South Wales

Just watched "First Dates" on channel four, one of the girls mentioned Torture Garden. She seemed a great character!

Wonder if the mention would increase interest in it?!

Personally I'd love to go just for a look around and see if anything caught my interest

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

I hope it doesn't. Torture Garden events have been watered down too much since my first visit, I'd hate to see them even further diluted.

By *elsh_lass74 OP   Woman  over a year ago

South Wales

"I hope it doesn't. Torture Garden events have been watered down too much since my first visit, I'd hate to see them even further diluted. "

Are the events not what they used to be??

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

In my opinion they aren't. Well the large scale events, London, Edinburgh are definitely more main stream. People don't seem to make as big an effort as they used to. Women in little black dresses bought from Topshop, men in suits.

The smaller events like Brighton are still reminiscent of the parties I remember.

The after parties used to go on forever, now you barely hear of them.

By *4STYWoman  over a year ago

Luanda/Angola

Last time I was at TG was a disappointing night. Too many "kids" just to show of their outfits and some people didn't even bothered to make an effort. Hardly any play and the ones that played all the rest were looking at them like they were freaks.

By *JLittleminxxxxWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

I've only been to 2 event last year and I was expecting everyone to be dress up and very unusual and elaborate so I created my outfit etc but it's Seem everyone was just in latex. I was a bit disappointed. And think it gonr too main stream and people just coming for a look.

Still a good event tho. Just wanted it to be a bit more

By *heCandymannMan  over a year ago

South London

It is very hit and miss. I went to the Halloween event and it was more of a fancy dress party. But the one prior to that was very full on. Play on the dance floor, in the rooms and all over the auditorium. It does feel watered down from a few years back but it is still fun to attend.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"In my opinion they aren't. Well the large scale events, London, Edinburgh are definitely more main stream. People don't seem to make as big an effort as they used to. Women in little black dresses bought from Topshop, men in suits.

The smaller events like Brighton are still reminiscent of the parties I remember.

The after parties used to go on forever, now you barely hear of them."

I 2nd this. I went all dressed up in a fish net dress no bra and girls are in topshop dresses. Was rubbish!

By *hoebesamanthaTV/TS  over a year ago

Droitwich

"In my opinion they aren't. Well the large scale events, London, Edinburgh are definitely more main stream. People don't seem to make as big an effort as they used to. Women in little black dresses bought from Topshop, men in suits.

The after parties used to go on forever, now you barely hear of them. I 2nd this. I went all dressed up in a fish net dress no bra and girls are in topshop dresses. Was rubbish!

"

They do check outfits on the way in if you get there early, it does seem as though the dress code goes out of the window as the quese build up and they need to get people in off the street

We have seen loads of girls in ordinary lingerie walking round, almost as though they arrive and take off their dresses and think thats ok !

Somewhat annoying when we spend £400+ on latex outfits, shoes and accesories to make the dress code!

By *liceandandyCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

Completely agree with you guys...

Doesn't seem fair that some people put so much effort into their costumes and spend £100s on latex and fetish-y stuff and some girls just wander round in their undercrackers!

Although what makes TG great is the up for it, friendly crowd and the fact that you can literally get away with anything, so it is difficult to police.

Also agree that it can be hit and miss, and the music is bloody horrible... But we always manage to have a good time!

Looking forward to seeing everyone's outfits! Those that make the effort anyway... ;o)

By *ittenandthepirateCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

The after parties used to go on forever, now you barely hear of them. I 2nd this. I went all dressed up in a fish net dress no bra and girls are in topshop dresses. Was rubbish!

They do check outfits on the way in if you get there early, it does seem as though the dress code goes out of the window as the quese build up and they need to get people in off the street

We have seen loads of girls in ordinary lingerie walking round, almost as though they arrive and take off their dresses and think thats ok !

Somewhat annoying when we spend £400+ on latex outfits, shoes and accesories to make the dress code! "

It'll be our first time going this weekend. We didn't really have anything suitable to wear which meant getting creative with our outfits but I think we've managed okay on a budget. My outfit cost a total of £41 and C's even less as his sub bought him some latex shorts to wear for it!

» Add a new message to this topic