FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Thailand suggestions

Thailand suggestions

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Bonjour lovely people of fab!

I'm off to Thailand with some friends and wondered if any of you had any suggestions on things not to miss while there?

Alas it's not a dirty holiday but a chance to unwind and take in some culture so no need for smutty ideas. (I know what you lot are like!)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Confucious say "Single Man who travel to Thailand alone, Bangkok

Also, if you are not sure if it's a ladyboy or sexy girl, get here to reverse park, if hits a wall it's a girl !!!!

"Also, if you are not sure if it's a ladyboy or sexy girl, get here to reverse park, if hits a wall it's a girl !!!!"

You my friend need your hand shaken. Made my day lol

I'll keep that in mind. But anyone with any actual suggestions?

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

Ladyboys are easy to spot. They are generally taller with bigger tits.

Like I said, not what I'm asking about. Pretty much just goes to show people don't read on this site.

You haven't said which part you are going to. It's no point me telling you about the attractions in Pattaya when you are going to Bangkok

We haven't decided yet. Hence the reason for asking. If there seems to be a lot more suggestions for a certain area then we will plan our trip accordingly.

Pattaya has the tiger zoo and mini Siam model village. Also a beautiful Buddhist temple on the hill above the town

"Pattaya has the tiger zoo and mini Siam model village. Also a beautiful Buddhist temple on the hill above the town"

Cheers

You can also check out the gun clubs, it might be your only chance in life to get all Dirty Harry and fire a magnum

By *eyhowsyouMan  over a year ago

UK

Samui is a nice island. Not to far from ang thong marine park where The Beach was filmed. Also not to far from koh phangan where there's good full moon parties.

By *ot-manc-guyMan  over a year ago

manchester

depends on how long u have...

Bangkok:- koah San road, every one has 2 do a nite there, cheap food n beer and just have a laugh.. Nana plaza, soi cowboy n all that other good stuff for the girls...

Chiangmai:- is in the north really cheap every thing... (No beaches) but it's a nice place, girls, food, beer, n lots to do... Hill walkin, Tigers, crocs n gun clubs.. And a load more stuff.. From here u can go chiang rai, and defo a place to go is pie a proper hippy lil town...

Pattaya:- only about 1hour n half from Bangkok. Full in ur face wiv girls.. I can't see why any one would go there apart from gettin a few girls.. It's my least fav place in Thailand but every one has 2 do it.. Walking street is not what it use 2 be, Ul find better places like LK metro, soi 6, soi Buakhao n maybe beach road...

Koh samui:- my all time best place to go! A lil bit more money than the north, but still super cheap.. U can do every u want down here, sit on a beach drink cocktails with a stunning lil bird by ur side.. Also like every where In Thailand u can go markets, temples, Tigers, crocs, gun clubs, and go go bars.. Also from samui there's a few other islands to go party like koh phangan (full moon party) koh Tao (diving)

Other places, Hun hin, Phuket, crabbie all worth a visit...

Like I said at the start it depends on how long ur doin Thailand. A month is still not long enough.. But once u go, u will always end up cumin back...

And for people who don't know the difference in a man or a woman.. Then u deserve a cock up ur arse!! (Voice,hands and feet) haha

By *aitMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

Spend an equal amount of time in each place listed above.

Find your hotels in Trip Advisor.

There will be a travel agent in or near your hotel who will advise you about all of the local sites you should see. See the elephants in Changmai. “Chang” means “elephant”.

The only safe and certain way to tell a katoey is to eyeball his family jewels. Pay no money until you have done this. I’ve been caught twice in the 30–odd years I‘ve been going to Bkk – both by short slim “girls” dressed in tee shirts, shorts and flip-flops.

You WILL have a good trip!

Thanks to everyone that dropped some suggestions. Apparently patong is where we are staying. It's being organised by a friend so I'm just along for the ride. Hope it will be an amazing trip like everyone says it will be.

» Add a new message to this topic