FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Any free bi girls tonight

Any free bi girls tonight

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi we have the place to ourselves unexpectedly tonight and would love a bi girl to come round to play with both of us . We are on the met line or can pick people up from Hertfordshire or nearby

.no guys no couples tonight my partner needs her girl fix again

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

Not sure that any bi girl would relish the prospect of being a fix .... plus, I would suggest your partner does as I do for her 'girl fix' .. set up a single profile to meet women one to one. Then she could really let other women know about herself, what she wants and what she has to offer

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Not sure that any bi girl would relish the prospect of being a fix .... plus, I would suggest your partner does as I do for her 'girl fix' .. set up a single profile to meet women one to one. Then she could really let other women know about herself, what she wants and what she has to offer"

By *hiterabbit6Couple  over a year ago

Sexytown, Moray

"Not sure that any bi girl would relish the prospect of being a fix .... plus, I would suggest your partner does as I do for her 'girl fix' .. set up a single profile to meet women one to one. Then she could really let other women know about herself, what she wants and what she has to offer"

I'd be your fix though

T x

» Add a new message to this topic