FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > club etiquette

club etiquette

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey everyone, I have a question regarding etiquette at a club.

So a few weeks ago I took my first visit to kestrels, and after a few hours of getting comfortable I popped down to the stables/dungeon area.

I found a very attractive lady tied to a table/chair thing on all fours being played with by a group of guys, with others watching on masturbating. Now what I was watching was hot as fuck so I started wanking as well, before long I found myself wandering over to play with her myself, and instantly she gave me the most incredible bj. I knew I wasn't going to last long so I pulled back and carried on playing with her breasts, she had other ideas however and pulled my cock into her mouth. Before long I was at the point of no return and pulled away before cumming over her. I grabbed a tissue and helped her clean up, but that was it, she asked to be unbuckled and left. Leaving me bemused, had I done something wrong? Did I upset her by cumming over her?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ubyExpreeWoman  over a year ago

BBBW Heaven

Its hard to say. All I know is yhat once a guy comea then like her I also leave. Im sure that if you had done something wrong then more than likely someone would have had a word wih you.

Enjoy swinging.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just tell her she has a choice to keep the BJ going or to stop. As she was tied up though i am guessing they were ok with the game.

» Add a new message to this topic