FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Hotel Recommendation?

Hotel Recommendation?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yes it's that question again - can anyone recommend a hotel that would be suitable for meeting in?

Location wise anywhere within London is fine really.

I'm looking to book in for a couple of days and will likely have 2 - 3 people (single or couples) over for some fun.

Ideally looking for somewhere reasonably priced and where people feel okay walking in and to the room.

Any help or advice will be fab

xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ellishornyMan  over a year ago

surrey

You will most prob find it a bit cheaper outside London most travelodges are fine tbh

True, I'll widen my search a little, thanks.

By *ubyExpreeWoman  over a year ago

BBBW Heaven

Try Ibis in Stratford. Its used by social srrvices so they are used to random ppl wqlkig in and out and do not bother to ask any questions.

Oh, thanks so much for the suggestion Ruby, that does sound like some good cover for sneaking people in!

I've been looking at travelodge so far - would like to know of anyones experiences using them or ibis hotels for meets before, any problems etc?

Thanks again for any help xx

Ok so I've done a bit more research on the forums and it sounds like a lot of the budget hotels (travelodge etc) need a keycard to get through reception, is this true?

I've had two hotel meets before (not in a budget range admittedly) and neither needed a keycard until the room itself.

As a TV I'd be a bit nervous about wobbling downstairs en femme to collect someone and would prefer to give a room number so I can be ready and waiting. How would it even work meeting 2 or 3 people?!

So can anyone offer any advice here? Will all budget hotels have the keycard requirement? At the moment I'm looking at travelodge hounslow and ibis Stratford.

Thank again for any help xxx

surrey

The travel lodge I stayed in only needed cards after 11pm to get thorough the main door but if you pushed the bell the just opened it anyway

Okay, that's good to know, thanks

surrey

Have a look at days inn cobham services

Looks like the same price if not more expensive than some other places more London based, which is important. I'll be staying a few days and likely to visit a club or so, so need handy transport. Why the recommendation though, something special I'm missing? Always happy to hear suggestions

surrey

"Looks like the same price if not more expensive than some other places more London based, which is important. I'll be staying a few days and likely to visit a club or so, so need handy transport. Why the recommendation though, something special I'm missing? Always happy to hear suggestions "
its also a truckstop lol horny lorry drivers and I not busy two miles down the road is a very good dogging spot

Thanks for the recommendation! Dogging is on my bucket list but maybe not for this time xx

surrey

T5 travelodge it's close to abfabs or sunbury close to hellfire or candy girls

Thanks, I'll have a look

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The Ramada Mill Hill on the M1 is decent value, nice rooms and can also do a daytime booking only if that's your thing.

By *n080971Man  over a year ago

CM11

Try the Ibis Hotel in Aldgate. Have played there quite a few times with an FB and as part of a Bi Threesome. No restrictions on the lifts and they are near the bar so plenty of people coming and going to disguise a discreet visitor. They also do day rooms from 1-6pm which is a fun way to spend an afternoon. Should also mention they have nice big showers, plenty of room for two which, as a watersports lover, have been put to some very good use

By *his40Man  over a year ago

London

Try ibis Covent Garden if isn't right in the city also I think it's three / four per room at travelodge so get extra key cards but double check on that

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Try britannia in canary wharf. P.s they have smoking rooms too

» Add a new message to this topic