FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Nervous as a single guy to go to a club

Nervous as a single guy to go to a club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, single guy here. Now I, as many other single guys here do, that getting off to a start in the world if verifications is a difficult thing to come by. On my old profile, I got lucky with a couple in crystal palace who were happy to take a risk. I got a great verification and i was on my way to having a great time.

Having closed that account and now returned to ground zero of verifications, about a year later I'm thinking about the best way to break peril of being unverified.

It would make sense to go to a club event but I'm rather nervous to rock up to a club and start courageously introducing myself to the sexy people there. My principle reason for being nervous is that I'm thoroughly aware that there must be many single men there doing the same...?

Is this the case or have I imagined it all myself? Does it in fact not work like that at all and do I need to just get involved?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hiterabbit6Couple  over a year ago

Sexytown, Moray

If you are going to a club, you need to go with no expectations, try and talk to people, maybe try a spa ... or I find the best way to meet people is socials

Good luck

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Great, thanks.

» Add a new message to this topic