FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Events for kinky bi people

Events for kinky bi people

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iSTARess OP   Woman  over a year ago

London

I run a social munch and Sunday afternoon play party called Pan People in Camden.

This one isn't for straight people. Or willy wavers. But for fun kinksters who are into the social aspect of kink and/or swinging.

To attend play parties, you need to be verified via the socials. Next one, Wednesday 14th June. All details and shenanigans on my profile

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I run a social munch and Sunday afternoon play party called Pan People in Camden.

This one isn't for straight people. Or willy wavers. But for fun kinksters who are into the social aspect of kink and/or swinging.

To attend play parties, you need to be verified via the socials. Next one, Wednesday 14th June. All details and shenanigans on my profile "

Myself and my GF were planning Rios again that afternoon, we will pop in before or after for the social - sound good fun

By *rfunMan  over a year ago

Southampton

"I run a social munch and Sunday afternoon play party called Pan People in Camden.

To attend play parties, you need to be verified via the socials. Next one, Wednesday 14th June. All details and shenanigans on my profile

Myself and my GF were planning Rios again that afternoon, we will pop in before or after for the social - sound good fun "

hint not for the straight

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Myself and my GF were planning Rios again that afternoon, we will pop in before or after for the social - sound good fun hint not for the straight"

Wow really never would have guessed, see you there

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

This sounds good. I'll try and come along to the next social

» Add a new message to this topic