FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Married looking for extra fun

Married looking for extra fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *.B.F OP   Man  over a year ago

north London

Well ppl quick judge I'm looking discrete fun with married women looking for extra . On-site plenty of talkers but are they real swingers here for real fun regular x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *955vintageMan  over a year ago

itchen stoke

"Well ppl quick judge I'm looking discrete fun with married women looking for extra . On-site plenty of talkers but are they real swingers here for real fun regular x "

Join the queue mate.

By *ndeenaMan  over a year ago

Upminster

Let me join the queue too please.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ha ha hahahahaha

By *hiterabbit6Couple  over a year ago

Sexytown, Moray

Oh dear!!

By *ondcpl4meetCouple  over a year ago

North of the river

"Well ppl quick judge I'm looking discrete fun with married women looking for extra . On-site plenty of talkers but are they real swingers here for real fun regular x "

Just to let you know that cheating on your partner does NOT make you a swinger just a F@%"# cheat .

By *heislanderMan  over a year ago

cheshunt

"Well ppl quick judge I'm looking discrete fun with married women looking for extra . On-site plenty of talkers but are they real swingers here for real fun regular x

Just to let you know that cheating on your partner does NOT make you a swinger just a F@%"# cheat . "

Can a “ cheater” not be a swinger then ?

[Removed by poster at 04/11/17 16:25:36]

Great post fella i think your going to get LOADS of offers lol lol lol

Some woman may like the fact the guy is married. Whats the fuss about it. His life his life choices.

By *hiterabbit6Couple  over a year ago

Sexytown, Moray

He isn't saying he is married, he is looking for married women?

And a married woman can be a swinger and not necessarily cheating, I know lots of married couples who swing, they just don't do it behind each other's backs. Many couples also have single profiles.. . But anyway whatever floats a person's boat!! I'm single so never an issue here

Rabbit

By *rblue38Man  over a year ago

Maidstone

Well I am married and we swing. We both have couple profile and single ones. If he wishes he can message my wife I do not mind bbwl80

By *infulSandyCouple  over a year ago

London

To each their own, we used to have a rule about meeting married people from here.

Mainly because we met a lady here who was in an open relationship but her husband didnt know she had a "close" relationship with a guy she saw regularly... But it was OK... Because her husband knew... But not that he was her regular fuck buddy... So she couldn't be open about it... But it's OK because he was on the site too... Yeah we avoided that relationship immediately.

Point is we have nothing against someone who is married having a bit of fun, just don't bring all that hassle into it. Not ready to deal with that.

"To each their own, we used to have a rule about meeting married people from here.

Mainly because we met a lady here who was in an open relationship but her husband didnt know she had a "close" relationship with a guy she saw regularly... But it was OK... Because her husband knew... But not that he was her regular fuck buddy... So she couldn't be open about it... But it's OK because he was on the site too... Yeah we avoided that relationship immediately.

Point is we have nothing against someone who is married having a bit of fun, just don't bring all that hassle into it. Not ready to deal with that."

» Add a new message to this topic