FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > London the worst place in UK for swinging?

London the worst place in UK for swinging?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Here goes another single guy rant! So what’s ppl experience with swinging in London? My take on it is simple the art of conversation and social skills are at a lose in the nations capital. Folk literally find it acceptable on a day to day bases not to utter a word to there neighbour. So ppl carry this across to fab. So what’s Ppls views?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You won't get many replies in this forum either as its pretty dead in here too! Weird how out of some 7 million people in London there are so few that want to play Maybe cos its so expensive to live here that everyone is flat sharing and has to keep quiet

"You won't get many replies in this forum either as its pretty dead in here too! Weird how out of some 7 million people in London there are so few that want to play Maybe cos its so expensive to live here that everyone is flat sharing and has to keep quiet "
Defo think the house sharing and difficulty of travel is a major contributing factor to lack of play.

By *hiterabbit6Couple  over a year ago

Sexytown, Moray

I disagree I love the capital.... I have an absolute ball socially and playtime when I want ... sometimes it can be difficult to get the ball rolling and yes there are some very unsociable people around but.... the majority are fun

Rabbit x

"I disagree I love the capital.... I have an absolute ball socially and playtime when I want ... sometimes it can be difficult to get the ball rolling and yes there are some very unsociable people around but.... the majority are fun

Rabbit x "

I’m big disputing it’s a great city. I’m saying it as how I see it in comparison to other parts of the world. On a whole London is not a social place. On a day to day basis neighbours don’t say hello etc etc. It’s generally unsociable. My point is simple due to lack of social interaction, travel issues and accom issues London is a poor place to swing

Sexytown, Moray

Again I beg to differ... but that's my opinion.

London is a great place to swing

By *ebedee2009Man  over a year ago

South Croydon

Travel issues in London? Well apart from trains/tube/buses/tram/river bus/taxis/minicabs and footwork I think you may well have a point...

"Travel issues in London? Well apart from trains/tube/buses/tram/river bus/taxis/minicabs and footwork I think you may well have a point..."
issues around time and travel. In other parts of country 15 miles is a 20 min drive. In London it’s a multitude of public transport connections

Sexytown, Moray

"Travel issues in London? Well apart from trains/tube/buses/tram/river bus/taxis/minicabs and footwork I think you may well have a point..."

Helooooo you, did you have a problem with people saying hello when I last saw you lol

Mr unicorn only having a larf btw x

"Travel issues in London? Well apart from trains/tube/buses/tram/river bus/taxis/minicabs and footwork I think you may well have a point...

Helooooo you, did you have a problem with people saying hello when I last saw you lol

Mr unicorn only having a larf btw x "

lol no you were more that pleasant!!

By *0tt0nSu3Woman  over a year ago

London

"Here goes another single guy rant! So what’s ppl experience with swinging in London? My take on it is simple the art of conversation and social skills are at a lose in the nations capital. Folk literally find it acceptable on a day to day bases not to utter a word to there neighbour. So ppl carry this across to fab. So what’s Ppls views? "

I think you are merging vanilla social relationships with swinging. Sure, in terms of vanilla social interactions, London can be a very lonely place until you find your own little community.

Swinging is totally different. There is a network. Even in London. It's there in plain sight... If you look harder.

London

"I disagree I love the capital.... I have an absolute ball socially and playtime when I want ... sometimes it can be difficult to get the ball rolling and yes there are some very unsociable people around but.... the majority are fun

Rabbit x "

"Here goes another single guy rant! So what’s ppl experience with swinging in London? My take on it is simple the art of conversation and social skills are at a lose in the nations capital. Folk literally find it acceptable on a day to day bases not to utter a word to there neighbour. So ppl carry this across to fab. So what’s Ppls views?

I think you are merging vanilla social relationships with swinging. Sure, in terms of vanilla social interactions, London can be a very lonely place until you find your own little community.

Swinging is totally different. There is a network. Even in London. It's there in plain sight... If you look harder.

"

build it and they will come and all that? I tell you what I’ll go to rabbits next social How is that?

Sexytown, Moray

"Here goes another single guy rant! So what’s ppl experience with swinging in London? My take on it is simple the art of conversation and social skills are at a lose in the nations capital. Folk literally find it acceptable on a day to day bases not to utter a word to there neighbour. So ppl carry this across to fab. So what’s Ppls views?

build it and they will come and all that? I tell you what I’ll go to rabbits next social How is that? "

It's Saturday... see ya there lol

By *ebedee2009Man  over a year ago

South Croydon

Hellooooo back at ya lol x

build it and they will come and all that? I tell you what I’ll go to rabbits next social How is that?

It's Saturday... see ya there lol "

I can’t lol i am

In Ireland but thanks for offer I’ll defo make One some time xx

Sexytown, Moray

Well then you won't be at my next social lol

Enjoy the emerald isles

London

build it and they will come and all that? I tell you what I’ll go to rabbits next social How is that? "

It's a good start!

Sexytown, Moray

It's a good start!

"

You know you don't like my socials Sue, I have to MAKE you come and then trying to keep you awake!! Well that's another story

London

It's a good start!

You know you don't like my socials Sue, I have to MAKE you come and then trying to keep you awake!! Well that's another story "

"Here goes another single guy rant! So what’s ppl experience with swinging in London? My take on it is simple the art of conversation and social skills are at a lose in the nations capital. Folk literally find it acceptable on a day to day bases not to utter a word to there neighbour. So ppl carry this across to fab. So what’s Ppls views? "

It’s like everything, it’s what you make of it!

It’s like everything, it’s what you make of it! "

agreed! And if my granny had balls she would be my granda

We've been to London on quite a few occasions when on business and we like to stay in a nice hotel which is in a nice but expensive part of London. Needless to say not many kinksteres can afford to live there so we've struggled to get quality meets in central London.

Oh and we're in London again next Wednesday 29 Nov so always looking to meet up with a nice couple, if any exist in central west london x

Any tips for finding some fun

I will be there next week

"We've been to London on quite a few occasions when on business and we like to stay in a nice hotel which is in a nice but expensive part of London. Needless to say not many kinksteres can afford to live there so we've struggled to get quality meets in central London.

Oh and we're in London again next Wednesday 29 Nov so always looking to meet up with a nice couple, if any exist in central west london x"

if you need a guy I’m

Free x

By *rishman75Man  over a year ago

Chessington/epsom

It's good here I like the London swinging here.

I noticed that too when i moved here from the coast. The best clubs are the ones in the suburbs such as Eureka and Abfabs as they are not over run by foreigners who think its appropriate to grope or proposition women without saying hello.

Its no coincidence the worst club in London is Rios which is slap bang in the middle of the capital.

You have to remember despite multi culturalism having its benefits, there's never going to be great cohesion between people due to language, cultural or religious barriers.

This is why all the best socials are held in small towns away from London and the average London works 4 hours more a day than average uk person so most are burning the candle on both ends.

Disagree with Transport, thats one thing London is great at!!

"I noticed that too when i moved here from the coast. The best clubs are the ones in the suburbs such as Eureka and Abfabs as they are not over run by foreigners who think its appropriate to grope or proposition women without saying hello.

Its no coincidence the worst club in London is Rios which is slap bang in the middle of the capital.

You have to remember despite multi culturalism having its benefits, there's never going to be great cohesion between people due to language, cultural or religious barriers.

This is why all the best socials are held in small towns away from London and the average London works 4 hours more a day than average uk person so most are burning the candle on both ends.

Disagree with Transport, thats one thing London is great at!!"

Hi I

Agree with all your post minus the transport. My point around transport is this. Heathrow area to let’s say Tottenham. It’s 3am on a Wednesday night and you’ve 1 hr to get there. You’ve £15 to your name. Do you fancy it?

By *aeBabeWoman  over a year ago

London

"I noticed that too when i moved here from the coast. The best clubs are the ones in the suburbs such as Eureka and Abfabs as they are not over run by foreigners who think its appropriate to grope or proposition women without saying hello.

Disagree with Transport, thats one thing London is great at!!"

Never been to Rios and never will, but have to point out that Le Boudoir is in central London and is one of the best clubs I've been to. Use to go to abfabs before and although great was too far to travel to. Le Boudoir was like going to any regular night club in central, but so much better and the crowd is always hot and sexy.

By *rHornyGentMan  over a year ago

South East London

Disagree with Transport, thats one thing London is great at!! Hi I

Agree with all your post minus the transport. My point around transport is this. Heathrow area to let’s say Tottenham. It’s 3am on a Wednesday night and you’ve 1 hr to get there. You’ve £15 to your name. Do you fancy it? "

Who on earth wants to go to Tottenham at any time of day.

By *riendly older leggy wifeCouple  over a year ago

london

Also there are quite a few swingers clubs in London that don't advertise all over the net,

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

I feel the London swinging scene is ok if you are a couple.However as a single guy coming up to 50 not so easy apart from Rios not so much about which is a bit disappointing / fustrating.

» Add a new message to this topic