FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Rio's Spa - any advice?

Rio's Spa - any advice?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iceHungFun OP   Man  over a year ago

Amsterdam

Hey all,

So I live abroad, although from London, and have always wondered about attending Rios Spa as a single male.

Outside of simply enjoying the facilities (which of course is a valid reason to go), I hoping to hear from people who rate my chances of standing out from the crowd of single men. I've read that it can be overcrowded with single men being pests.... I'm not asking for suggestions, just to hear tales and people's experiences first hand on single men attending Rios.

Nice and informed replies will be most welcome

Daniel

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The best way is to go with no expectations, that way you won’t be disappointed. You simply don’t know who will be there on the day you go.

As said above by the gorgeous girlvert. Go with no expectations to enjoy the facilities.

Dont follow women or couples around, and enjoy the experience.

Dont build yur hopes up ...

I haven't read many good things about the place....

By *anejohnkent6263Couple  over a year ago

canterbury

It's fun be nice say hello chat and don't pester

..carry condoms in bag

.have fun

"Dont build yur hopes up ...

I haven't read many good things about the place...."

We went once, and that was enough!

By *uffnmuffCouple  over a year ago

London

We have read many poor reviews on this club.

"We have read many poor reviews on this club. "

Any club that needs panic buttons has shall we say drawbacks!

By *oAnCouple  over a year ago

Wandsworth

I go just to chill and have a good chat during the week but can be good on a Saturday, but it is really hit and miss, I also sometimes go before I go to a proper swing club just to get in the groove. Not for the faint of heart though and you need to be able say no, although I do like to be groped in the jacuzzi

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

I have been about 5-6 during the last 6 months generally I go to enjoy the facilities and anything more is a bonus.Yes the reviews are not great and yes there are panic buttons in the rooms so it's understandable people are not sure what to make of the place.As a single guy I have managed to play on 3 occasions twice with a older couple Once with a older lady.On two of the occasions It's was during the day when not so busy which I was a little surprised.

By *andemanMan  over a year ago

bedforshire

The post about go with no exoectations is bang on. The facilaties are great and generally some of the cleanest around.

Being polite and well mannered is obvious and gets you noticed by the real folks.

As for you Anna, i would grope you in the hottub any time you desire.

Go enjoy and chill folks all clins get bad reviews at times but Rios is great most of the time.

"I have been about 5-6 during the last 6 months generally I go to enjoy the facilities and anything more is a bonus.Yes the reviews are not great and yes there are panic buttons in the rooms so it's understandable people are not sure what to make of the place.As a single guy I have managed to play on 3 occasions twice with a older couple Once with a older lady.On two of the occasions It's was during the day when not so busy which I was a little surprised."

Never be surprised... just be pleased

"The best way is to go with no expectations, that way you won’t be disappointed. You simply don’t know who will be there on the day you go.

"

sage advice....if only a guest list was available

Edmonton

"I have been about 5-6 during the last 6 months generally I go to enjoy the facilities and anything more is a bonus.Yes the reviews are not great and yes there are panic buttons in the rooms so it's understandable people are not sure what to make of the place.As a single guy I have managed to play on 3 occasions twice with a older couple Once with a older lady.On two of the occasions It's was during the day when not so busy which I was a little surprised.

Never be surprised... just be pleased "

. I was pleased just surprised to play during the day.

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

"The best way is to go with no expectations, that way you won’t be disappointed. You simply don’t know who will be there on the day you go.

sage advice....if only a guest list was available "

Not sure a guest list would work, since people don't, or don't want, to book in advance

Edmonton

Not sure a guest list would work, since people don't, or don't want, to book in advance "

. Guest list probably would not work as there are people that go that are not on Fabs.

"Dont build yur hopes up ...

I haven't read many good things about the place....

We went once, and that was enough! "

I second that.

Not sure a guest list would work, since people don't, or don't want, to book in advance "

The irony in my post was wasted....

By *andemanMan  over a year ago

bedforshire

Rios is fine its the expectations of some of the people who go that cause the problems.

Rios is not stricktly speaking a sex or swingers club. Its a Naturist Spa that sometimes swings. The people who play know that the ones who dont are the ones who give it a bad name. The only way they could solve the problem is by making entry via the UK Naturist association. And frankly that would just open it up to the Vegan Purist bregade. No thanks a little bit of sleeze makes it Rios. The assholes either quickly learn or leave.

» Add a new message to this topic