FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Naked hand spa

Naked hand spa

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *edbath 5 OP   Man  over a year ago

london

In London.

Anyone been and can the massage be recommended?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I bet they offer happy endings there, don’t they!? Sounds fun though!

By *ancnudistMan  over a year ago

Bolton

I have not been for a while but it is a genuine naturist spa. Nice place although somewhat small.

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

"I bet they offer happy endings there, don’t they!? Sounds fun though! "

Happy endings for me was Party popping and cake

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

I went there a few years ago when it was called Elixir a few times just for a sauna and steam.Never had a massage so don’t know if anything else was on offer.

london

"I went there a few years ago when it was called Elixir a few times just for a sauna and steam.Never had a massage so don’t know if anything else was on offer."

That’s what I was wondering. Fancy a massage and wank. Was just wondering what the prices are.

By *urplace4funWoman  over a year ago

London

"I went there a few years ago when it was called Elixir a few times just for a sauna and steam.Never had a massage so don’t know if anything else was on offer.

That’s what I was wondering. Fancy a massage and wank. Was just wondering what the prices are. "

They had very strict rules re happy endings doubt if you'll get anything other than a chastisement for asking

I've been there. Any specific questions ?

By *angolinMan  over a year ago

London

How does this place compares to Rios?

Nothing like Rio's. It's purely a naturist spa. Nothing else can occur there is no space for it. It's a small place. Mainly old men attend. Threadbare towels. Very friendly staff though.

london

"Nothing like Rio's. It's purely a naturist spa. Nothing else can occur there is no space for it. It's a small place. Mainly old men attend. Threadbare towels. Very friendly staff though."

Thanks for that. Sorry. Thought it was something different.

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

"Nothing like Rio's. It's purely a naturist spa. Nothing else can occur there is no space for it. It's a small place. Mainly old men attend. Threadbare towels. Very friendly staff though.

Thanks for that. Sorry. Thought it was something different. "

. God where do the years go in my original post I put I went a few years ago when it was called Elixir thinking about it it must be 12-15years ago.Fairly accurate description from lulu7819 from what I remember definitely no play areas I remember talking to a Indian girl mid to late 30’s like I was at the time who came to use the spa and also prebooked a massage with one of the girls on a couple of occasions , can’t remember any couples and the guys there were in the 50 - 60 age group so I guess I am ok with the age group now. I think any attempt to play would probably get you thrown out.

"Nothing like Rio's. It's purely a naturist spa. Nothing else can occur there is no space for it. It's a small place. Mainly old men attend. Threadbare towels. Very friendly staff though.

Thanks for that. Sorry. Thought it was something different. . God where do the years go in my original post I put I went a few years ago when it was called Elixir thinking about it it must be 12-15years ago.Fairly accurate description from lulu7819 from what I remember definitely no play areas I remember talking to a Indian girl mid to late 30’s like I was at the time who came to use the spa and also prebooked a massage with one of the girls on a couple of occasions , can’t remember any couples and the guys there were in the 50 - 60 age group so I guess I am ok with the age group now. I think any attempt to play would probably get you thrown out."

I asked a staff member outright if playing was allowed. She categorically said no and that you could be thrown out for that.

» Add a new message to this topic