FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Oriental Girls

Oriental Girls

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *VWE_Lon OP   Man  over a year ago

Now near Vera in Spain

Am I the only guy that is very intrigued by oriental girls. In other words, Chinese, Japanese and Korean girls?

Are there any on here that like white English guys? Anybody know any they want to share?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I know what you mean.

I wud love to taste some oriental pussy

By *ip73Man  over a year ago

Stanwell

would love some oriental cock and pussy

By *.D.I.D.A.SMan  over a year ago

London/Essex... ish... Romford to be exact

"would love some oriental cock and pussy "

Maybe try Thailand if those folk float your boat. Not sure they have both cock and pussy intact. Worth investigating maybe!

By *ip73Man  over a year ago

Stanwell

"would love some oriental cock and pussy

Maybe try Thailand if those folk float your boat. Not sure they have both cock and pussy intact. Worth investigating maybe! "

was thinking more of a threesome

By *.H.SMan  over a year ago

London

i know a girl who aint asian but she still can bangkok lol

By *angolinMan  over a year ago

London

"i know a girl who aint asian but she still can bangkok lol"

Ahahahha!!!

My buddy is Hong Kong and she is primarily very hospitable. There's always food bubbling in the wok. So it's food then sex.

Don't overlook food. It's very important to Chinese. What they make at home is unlike your typical take away. Also if your girl goes on to Western food she'll lose her figure quickly.

The sex is good but strictly limited to what she likes and does. Which is quite conventional. But we have a routine that's very efficient. Most of the time she initiates a meet. Usually when she is randy.

She has some mainland China friends who are a different sort. Far more conventional and traditional. Somewhat inscrutable, but you could be surprised.

Most of the singles are looking for a British or Chinese husband to get nationalised.

Some have a bad gambling habit and can lose thousands.

It took a few years of just us but lately there's been more meetings with her friends. So if you can build trust behave yourself amongst them. There could be some fancy sex, but don't expect it or push for it.

Most of the time you won't know what they are saying, obviously. But if that suits them you can hang out with them.

I'd say my buddy is an exception to the type and a bit bonkers in a nice way.

I LOVE Oriental women

By *aeBabeWoman  over a year ago

London

Hmmmm... not sure Filipinos are considered Oriental or Asian. Though we're in Asia just like the Chinese, Indians and Japanese. So we're all Asian and Oriental is actually a stereotyped negative term.

By *angolinMan  over a year ago

London

Had a B2B massage from a Thai lady yesterday. It was so good! My only regret is that I wasn’t able to contain myself and came too soon

By *VWE_Lon OP   Man  over a year ago

Now near Vera in Spain

"Hmmmm... not sure Filipinos are considered Oriental or Asian. Though we're in Asia just like the Chinese, Indians and Japanese. So we're all Asian and Oriental is actually a stereotyped negative term."

Apologies for using the stereotyped negative term. The trouble is, Asian includes Indian etc... and that's not what I meant in my original posting.

Fabulous pictures of you Maebabe. I am a BWC - and a little older. Interested?

By *eme86Man  over a year ago

tower bridge

"Had a B2B massage from a Thai lady yesterday. It was so good! My only regret is that I wasn’t able to contain myself and came too soon "

Where did you go for your massage?

By *r long tongueMan  over a year ago

Hythe

"Hmmmm... not sure Filipinos are considered Oriental or Asian. Though we're in Asia just like the Chinese, Indians and Japanese. So we're all Asian and Oriental is actually a stereotyped negative term."

Stunning

By *arkarmyMan  over a year ago

hammersmith

You should really head out to asia. Ive lived in China and the Philippines and got into relationships in both countries.

Firstly asian women your going to attract in their country they'll will be a totally different type of lady with a more modern way of thinking. Traditions dictate that they should marry, date , fuck with their own kind , so already people talking to you in such a manor will defy traditions

Secondly as a foreigner you are at an extreme advantage for attracting woman in lesser developed countries. Purely due to the aspect of Hypergamy, general curiosity and perceptions of the west.

in asia culture suppresses the talk about sex, therefore you tend to find many people are hypersexual and very open yet shy to trying new things and sexually escalating

These are my opinions and experiences so dont mean to offend anyone reading this.

But am very well versed in the topic of sex around Chinese and Indian societies due to running a sex toy company out both countries

London

"Hmmmm... not sure Filipinos are considered Oriental or Asian. Though we're in Asia just like the Chinese, Indians and Japanese. So we're all Asian and Oriental is actually a stereotyped negative term.

Apologies for using the stereotyped negative term. The trouble is, Asian includes Indian etc... and that's not what I meant in my original posting.

Fabulous pictures of you Maebabe. I am a BWC - and a little older. Interested? "

Yeah I guess that's a fair point. The UK identifies South Asians as Asian and the USA Southeast and far East as Asian. It's such a big continent it's hard to specify ethnicities.

Thanks, I'm flattered

But I like BWC within my age range

"Hmmmm... not sure Filipinos are considered Oriental or Asian. Though we're in Asia just like the Chinese, Indians and Japanese. So we're all Asian and Oriental is actually a stereotyped negative term.

Fabulous pictures of you Maebabe. I am a BWC - and a little older. Interested?

Yeah I guess that's a fair point. The UK identifies South Asians as Asian and the USA Southeast and far East as Asian. It's such a big continent it's hard to specify ethnicities.

Thanks, I'm flattered

But I like BWC within my age range "

I love your pics x

Wish I wasn’t blocked from sending you messages x

London

"You should really head out to asia. Ive lived in China and the Philippines and got into relationships in both countries.

Firstly asian women your going to attract in their country they'll will be a totally different type of lady with a more modern way of thinking. Traditions dictate that they should marry, date , fuck with their own kind , so already people talking to you in such a manor will defy traditions

Secondly as a foreigner you are at an extreme advantage for attracting woman in lesser developed countries. Purely due to the aspect of Hypergamy, general curiosity and perceptions of the west.

in asia culture suppresses the talk about sex, therefore you tend to find many people are hypersexual and very open yet shy to trying new things and sexually escalating

These are my opinions and experiences so dont mean to offend anyone reading this.

But am very well versed in the topic of sex around Chinese and Indian societies due to running a sex toy company out both countries"

Interesting...

In my experience having lived in the Philippines for 10 years during my teen years, I've witnessed different sorts of dynamics between local Filipino women and foreign men.

Unfortunately, the women that engage in sexual relations with older foreign men are usually those that are not financially stable. That's not to say they may not find them attractive or charming, but usually it's not the case.

I've seen filipino friends marry foreign men closer to their age and it was never really about financial gain.

Fair if you have an attraction to Asian women, but personally when I see older foreign men go to the Philippines and are with young women, it just doesn't sit right in my mind. There's exploitation on both sides.

"You should really head out to asia. Ive lived in China and the Philippines and got into relationships in both countries.

But am very well versed in the topic of sex around Chinese and Indian societies due to running a sex toy company out both countries

Interesting...

In my experience having lived in the Philippines for 10 years during my teen years, I've witnessed different sorts of dynamics between local Filipino women and foreign men.

Unfortunately, the women that engage in sexual relations with older foreign men are usually those that are not financially stable. That's not to say they may not find them attractive or charming, but usually it's not the case.

I've seen filipino friends marry foreign men closer to their age and it was never really about financial gain.

Fair if you have an attraction to Asian women, but personally when I see older foreign men go to the Philippines and are with young women, it just doesn't sit right in my mind. There's exploitation on both sides.

"

By *siaessex2Couple  over a year ago

essex

i am from thailand , & love cocks

By *r. JoystickMan  over a year ago

Bexley

"But I like BWC within my age range "

Hellooooo!

By *eme86Man  over a year ago

tower bridge

"Had a B2B massage from a Thai lady yesterday. It was so good! My only regret is that I wasn’t able to contain myself and came too soon "

Where was this matey

Japanese women are simply amazing

By *igga1Man  over a year ago

London / Birmingham / Cardiff

Hahahaha hahaha that a class

Hey nice to know that you love cocks but you never reply to your messages

By *ightpeachWoman  over a year ago

Near You

Oriental lady here feeling bored tonight.Anyone here up for fun

By *awpleasureMan  over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

That's exactly it.

Asian covers Indians, Pakistanis, Bengalis as well as Korean, Thai & Filipino

I'm interested in meeting the latter three rather than the former three?

Perhaps an extra filter but what would it be called?

Oriental appears to be outdated or has negative connotations.

Any one know asain women that they can recommend

By *.D.I.D.A.SMan  over a year ago

London/Essex... ish... Romford to be exact

How come there is no reciprocal specific interest in oriental guys? Like ever.

By *ucksguy2000Man  over a year ago

aylesbury

I’ve met a couple of oriental guys and girls, nice and slim, pert tits and very nice cocks x

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

We was in Bangkok few years back , went to Go Go bar took a supposedly bi lady back to our room worst experience from a ladies point of view she just said she was Bi

By *itzimadCouple  over a year ago

harwich

i once called a chinese girl oriental and she said do you think im a rug??

» Add a new message to this topic