FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Bad boys for bad girls

Bad boys for bad girls

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is for the ladies that's looking for a guy to give her that thug passion

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I thought to myself why not start a thread 4 the gangsters and gentleman because sorry ladies not all of us are Sweet boys but we definitely can give you something sweet that will make you call a next man Daddy... I'll call it thug passion because it's the dominance that one's aura brings in the present of a woman when she is submitting herself to you only a real Alpha can understand that fire as it's strikes 2 ignite that flame inside of you pure strength and muscle starts to bulge out as you grab her close and pull her in to show her you came here to not playing no f****** games just to show that control of aggression in a passionate way can take any woman to ecstasy and never come back again so with that being said ...... alphas say hey ladies grab them while they are hot

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

I think you should rename it. Thug and dominance have absolutely nothing in common.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I thought to myself why not start a thread 4 the gangsters and gentleman because sorry ladies not all of us are Sweet boys but we definitely can give you something sweet that will make you call a next man Daddy... I'll call it thug passion because it's the dominance that one's aura brings in the present of a woman when she is submitting herself to you only a real Alpha can understand that fire as it's strikes 2 ignite that flame inside of you pure strength and muscle starts to bulge out as you grab her close and pull her in to show her you came here to not playing no f****** games just to show that control of aggression in a passionate way can take any woman to ecstasy and never come back again so with that being said ...... alphas say hey ladies grab them while they are hot "

...and breathe

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I thought to myself why not start a thread 4 the gangsters and gentleman because sorry ladies not all of us are Sweet boys but we definitely can give you something sweet that will make you call a next man Daddy... I'll call it thug passion because it's the dominance that one's aura brings in the present of a woman when she is submitting herself to you only a real Alpha can understand that fire as it's strikes 2 ignite that flame inside of you pure strength and muscle starts to bulge out as you grab her close and pull her in to show her you came here to not playing no f****** games just to show that control of aggression in a passionate way can take any woman to ecstasy and never come back again so with that being said ...... alphas say hey ladies grab them while they are hot "

Shaking my head

By *he RingmasterMan  over a year ago

Canford Cliffs

If we can put this to music I think we got ourselves a potential hit...

» Add a new message to this topic