FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Interesting times with your brand of golden champagne

Interesting times with your brand of golden champagne

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello All,

Not quite sure what it is, but I really do get turned on by seeing a girl pee, whether thats squatting in the street, sitting on the toilet or standing above me!

Pee play is something that I have kinda grown up with to be honest. I really enjoy the feeling (and yes even the taste) of warm fresh pee!

The whole thing to me about pee is the fact that to me - from a guy - you girls have cum to lick and swallow and touch and play with - girls who squirt their own cum are very few and far between so in some ways its a bit like cum. Something personal, unique, sexy, dangerous but also in plentiful amounts!

I know this isnt everyones cup of tea, its a little different, but we are all adults here and heck, watersports is one of the interests listed!

Have tried sending some messages to some singles and couples who have watersports on their profile but not having much success.

So, if you are interested - just message me on here or privately!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

bump.....maybe there will be a girl interested this weekend ?

By *avey WaveyMan  over a year ago

Mid Sussex & London

I'm with you on this one. Such a massive turn on for me.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’m a massive fan and have been from a young age too like early teens up until now I have had a few horny experiences and like you see it as something further to play with like woman have our cum to play with and swallow I had a dinner date needing the loo once and I jokingly invited her to use my mouth instead of going upstairs she hitched her mini skirt there and then and said come on then lowered over my face and let go it was the horniest experience ever and had me rock hard like never before I’ve been searching for ladies that are into this too not much luck though

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have loved this for many years. Adore a lovely pair of meaty piss flap to chew while the juices flow over my face and into my mouth absolutely glorious the best champagne your ever drink mmmmmmmm

By *FSurreyCouple  over a year ago

Surrey

Love it as a couple, in fact we actually both did it today

"Love it as a couple, in fact we actually both did it today "

Shame you only love it as a couple or with couples then - and have told me you dont meet single guys!

There in lies the issue - as a single guy, I cannot find any girl wishing to piss in my mouth!

It is pretty much impossible! Yet - its even simpler to do than a sex meet (hell, it could even be done by peeing in a glass in a pub! lol!)

» Add a new message to this topic