FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Pan People (Bi and trans party) news

Pan People (Bi and trans party) news

By *iSTARess OP   Woman  over a year ago

London

Dear Ladies, Gentlemen and those wonderful people in-between.

Now then....I set up Pan People (monthly party on first Saturday of the month for bi and trans kinksters. Info on my profile) with the best intentions; to provide a reasonably priced sociable and kinky environment for open minded sexual libertines without the Zombie Wanking Squad.

And it's what I intended! It's pretty debauched at times but even the quieter nights have been attended by good people who understand the aims of PP.

But as with all events of a sexual nature, without continued support, it'll have to close. I adore Pan People but lose money doing it and venues are understandably unable to support events where they aren't making anything themselves. I believe it's got plenty of potential and will continue until the end of the 2018 (6th Oct, 3rd Nov and 1st Dec) and see how things go.

If you've enjoyed yourself at one of the events, come back, tell your chums and keep this welcoming and inclusive party alive. And purchase a reasonably priced beverage!

Please keep in mind, verified members are more than welcome to bring others but they will have to sign up too. There's no discounts, couple fees or plus ones. We're after equality across gender and sexualities. Unicorn hunting couples who expect special treatment, please hunt elsewhere. I'd prefer a club full of bi men who 'get it' than anyone acting with entitlement.

New potential members, contact me here

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic