FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > London Girls into Pegging?

London Girls into Pegging?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any nice ladies out there who are in to pegging?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

If you're not bothered at all about the girl just the fact they are pegging you, could you not get the same sensation from using a dildo?

I would think most ladies feel like me, and don't feel like they are a fetish delivery machine, rather than a total person that would like to be appreciated for for more than how they weld a piece of silicone.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think the OP was looking for a lady who has a common sexual preference, of course the lady matters and there shoukd be a connection. People of whatever race, gender or sexual preference are not pieces of meat

By *aeBabeWoman  over a year ago

London

"Any nice ladies out there who are in to pegging? "

I've never done pegging but have been asked a few times by some guys I know and it's slowly becoming an interest of mine. Just don't have a Stap on

"Any nice ladies out there who are in to pegging?

I've never done pegging but have been asked a few times by some guys I know and it's slowly becoming an interest of mine. Just don't have a Stap on "

I do

I've never done pegging but have been asked a few times by some guys I know and it's slowly becoming an interest of mine. Just don't have a Stap on "

I do! A double ended vibrating strap-on. Picture of one end inside my arse can be seen on my profile. If a willing lady wishes to be at the other end, let's discuss! X

By *rHornyGentMan  over a year ago

South East London

"If you're not bothered at all about the girl just the fact they are pegging you, could you not get the same sensation from using a dildo?

I would think most ladies feel like me, and don't feel like they are a fetish delivery machine, rather than a total person that would like to be appreciated for for more than how they weld a piece of silicone."

If you can weld a piece of silicone babes, the whole world will marvel at your skills Hope you’ve had a great Christmas xx

By *anillaboyMan  over a year ago

london

I can buy for u If u r willing to use it. U can start with me for example .

» Add a new message to this topic