FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Is it just me or does that sound like a good deal.

Is it just me or does that sound like a good deal.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ougherTheBetter OP   Man  over a year ago

Not far

Well this is as good a place as any to ask this question

It's not technically a subject that you normally see on fab but here goes.

I'm a single guy who hates doing washing and recently i was approached by a friends mother to come in once a week to do my washing and hang it to dry for £30.

It got me thinking, i wonder how many other people out there would go for that? Just curious.

Now i know there will be some of you who want to hurl abuse to impress the ladies or gents. Can we agree that you're super cleaver in advance so you don't feel the need to post something silly?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *0tt0nSu3Woman  over a year ago

London

"Well this is as good a place as any to ask this question

It's not technically a subject that you normally see on fab but here goes.

I'm a single guy who hates doing washing and recently i was approached by a friends mother to come in once a week to do my washing and hang it to dry for £30.

It got me thinking, i wonder how many other people out there would go for that? Just curious.

Now i know there will be some of you who want to hurl abuse to impress the ladies or gents. Can we agree that you're super cleaver in advance so you don't feel the need to post something silly?"

Hop into your local launderette and find out what the going rate for a service wash.

I suspect it might be cheaper, but personally I'd rather have air dried clothes than tumble dried.

However, you should think about the non financial aspect too.

The thing I would worry about is personal stuff. There might be occasions that there might be things that you may feel uncomfortable about her seeing. Also, there maybe things that you don't want your mate to know that may be communicated to him by his mum.

If you can deal with that potential breach of privacy, then go for it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic