FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Any decent swingers clubs in Essex or London??

Any decent swingers clubs in Essex or London??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iboythurrock OP   Man  over a year ago

Grays

Do these of kind clubs exist? Can anyone give me the basics of the swinger club scene?! MF couple here, brand new to this. Myself and my female partner are looking to go to our first club night. She really wants to have her first girl on girl experience. Myself watching, them both. I would join in, non penetrive with the 2nd lady, Thats saved for my partner She says what happens also.

M 31 - F 33 both Bi

Thanks in advance

PS will be opening a joint MF fab account in the near future.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

In London OP4F near Alexandra Palace station and Le Boudior near Liverpool St or Aldgate underground stations both are good clubs with lots of fabulous reviews.However both are members only so you will both need to apply and be accepted.I am member at OP4F and can recommended as a nice small clean friendly club with friendly and respectful staff.Rios Spa in Kentish Town is a spa where adult fun happens as you are a couple it may be best for you to go on a Saturday 7.00 pm to midnight is couples only no memberships required the reviews are mixed.In Essex there is membersclub in the Clacton area I have never been but there reviews look good when you check the reviews you will find them in the East Midlands section.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic