FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Any couples want to introduce us to the club scene in London?

Any couples want to introduce us to the club scene in London?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iscreet Cuckold Fun OP   Couple  over a year ago

London

Hey drop us a message. Really interested in exploring the club scene in the UK x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *.D.I.D.A.SMan  over a year ago

London/Essex... ish... Romford to be exact

Group of us are all going to a club in kent. Many have never met before. Tag along! Failing that, I'll do a full review to add to my portfolio of others already posted. That's 2 lol.

By *mm and HerCouple  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

There aren't that many clubs in London - Le Boudoir near Aldgate and OP4F by Alexander Palace tube. We're all eagerly waiting for Kestrels to re-open this month/next month which is out by Heathrow.

Otherwise you're looking at Eurekas by Brands Hatch (we prefer it on a sunny day - naked swimming!) or VA and Jaydees, both close to St Neots up the A1. We've been to all of these except OP4F (yet!) and Le Boudoir (we wouldn't get in) so happy to tell you more about them.

Hmm x

By *adyGardenWoman  over a year ago

LONDON (se)

There is also dv8 near the medway services.

I'm going there next on the 12th for the original cougars and cubs night. Always a great crowd and very welcoming to New people. Check out Cougarsandcubs profile for details

By *on_LaraCouple  over a year ago

london

Why wouldn't you get in to Le Boudoir?

By *ucker68Man  over a year ago

East Finchley

There's also the Bi Fun Club on a Monday (11am - 3pm) in Sutton which is great.

Next party is this coming Monday 8th - can't wait!

Hertfordshire

"Why wouldn't you get in to Le Boudoir?"

Enough threads and tales on here that say they operate a young, slim and beautiful only policy. You have to send pics to apply to apply to go... To be fair, they are up front about it.

I'm neither, young, slim or beautiful!

We've never been, so we may be wrong but equally don't want the humiliation of being rejected!

Hmm

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

If you choose any club and you haven't found others to meet you, normally the club hosts will be very happy to introduce you to other people, they tend to be friendly no pressure environments, with a bar and social area.

By *.D.I.D.A.SMan  over a year ago

London/Essex... ish... Romford to be exact

"Why wouldn't you get in to Le Boudoir?

Enough threads and tales on here that say they operate a young, slim and beautiful only policy. You have to send pics to apply to apply to go... To be fair, they are up front about it.

We've never been, so we may be wrong but equally don't want the humiliation of being rejected!

Hmm "

my recent meet said LB has the worst toilets ever. For such a selective venue targeting an upmarket crowd she said the toilets are why she'd never go again!

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

"Hey drop us a message. Really interested in exploring the club scene in the UK x "
. If you are looking for clubs in London then you are limited to Le Boudior and OP4F both are members only and both have excellent reviews on Fabs.I am a member at OP4F near Alexandra Palace station.Katey and the team always give new members a guided tour of the club.It not the biggest club but it’s tidy , cosy and Katey and the team treat everyone with respect.Saturday is couples night 10.00 pm to 5.00 am but at midnight they allow 5-6 single guys to attend who are always respectful.Have a look at their website as they do have themed / glam nights certain evenings mainly for couples.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"There aren't that many clubs in London - Le Boudoir near Aldgate and OP4F by Alexander Palace tube. We're all eagerly waiting for Kestrels to re-open this month/next month which is out by Heathrow.

Otherwise you're looking at Eurekas by Brands Hatch (we prefer it on a sunny day - naked swimming!) or VA and Jaydees, both close to St Neots up the A1. We've been to all of these except OP4F (yet!) and Le Boudoir (we wouldn't get in) so happy to tell you more about them.

Hmm x"

Can really recommend OP4F. Dont think we have had a dull night there yet.

We will be going back on easter sunday. Havent been on the subday yet so hoping its just as good.

Hertfordshire

"There aren't that many clubs in London - Le Boudoir near Aldgate and OP4F by Alexander Palace tube. We're all eagerly waiting for Kestrels to re-open this month/next month which is out by Heathrow.

Hmm x

We will be going back on easter sunday. Havent been on the subday yet so hoping its just as good. "

Definitely on our list! It's a when, not an if. We hear it's relatively small but everyone is very friendly.

Hmm x

We will be going back on easter sunday. Havent been on the subday yet so hoping its just as good.

Definitely on our list! It's a when, not an if. We hear it's relatively small but everyone is very friendly."

It is small but they use the space well. It has lots of spaces for various activities.

Hmm "

I have seen your pictures and you are absolutely beautiful .... size is irrelevant plus who actually likes size 0 models I don’t know anyone xxx

Hellfire near Sunbury is also another option.

Its clean, a decent size with a variety of public and private play spaces.

By *uffnmuffCouple  over a year ago

London

5-6 single men is just not enough. Lol

Puff n muff what’s a good number then? lol

By *uffnmuffCouple  over a year ago

London

Well definitely more then 5-6 I want to have a good variety to choose from lol. We still need to try this club but it will probably be on a Friday.

By *rHornyGentMan  over a year ago

South East London

Hmm my recent meet said LB has the worst toilets ever. For such a selective venue targeting an upmarket crowd she said the toilets are why she'd never go again!"

She must have been confused. I’ve been a fair few times, the toilets are not something that I’d say are a problem. They’re constantly cleaned by the staff but if she went into a cubicle after someone who treated it like a doss house then sadly anything is possible.

» Add a new message to this topic