FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Cobra Kai season 1-2

Cobra Kai season 1-2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Spin off from the Karate Kid films

Anyone seen them ??? We binged in season 2 yesterday and loved it. First season was excellent too. Good mix of 80s stuff mixed with present times.

Glad they are making a third series

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hat The CuckCouple  over a year ago

South London

"Spin off from the Karate Kid films

Anyone seen them ??? We binged in season 2 yesterday and loved it. First season was excellent too. Good mix of 80s stuff mixed with present times.

Glad they are making a third series "

Huge The Karate Kid fanboy here!

Absolutely loved Cobra Kai. Loved the way they frequently pay homage to the original movies with references etc. Plus seeing the old cast mixed the new is perfect.

Great TV series. May it continue.

I had the pleasure of meeting both Martin Kove (John Kreese) and Ralph Macchio (Daniel Larusso) a few years back at an event.

Absolutely loved Cobra Kai. Loved the way they frequently pay homage to the original movies with references etc. Plus seeing the old cast mixed the new is perfect.

I had the pleasure of meeting both Martin Kove (John Kreese) and Ralph Macchio (Daniel Larusso) a few years back at an event. "

Nice one guys , really like the old films too, as said, a great mix of 80s to now stuff . I’m wondering if terry Silver will make an appearance in the 3rd series or the bad boy of karate Mr Barnes ?

By *hat The CuckCouple  over a year ago

South London

I had the pleasure of meeting both Martin Kove (John Kreese) and Ralph Macchio (Daniel Larusso) a few years back at an event.

Nice one guys , really like the old films too, as said, a great mix of 80s to now stuff . I’m wondering if terry Silver will make an appearance in the 3rd series or the bad boy of karate Mr Barnes ?"

Them both would be a great addition!

Nice one guys , really like the old films too, as said, a great mix of 80s to now stuff . I’m wondering if terry Silver will make an appearance in the 3rd series or the bad boy of karate Mr Barnes ?

Them both would be a great addition! "

With johnnys team appearing in the 2nd one , I certainly wouldn’t rule it out x

» Add a new message to this topic