FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Olympic Park

Olympic Park

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *DreamOfGenie OP   Woman  over a year ago

London

Anyone here ever had a little Al fresco fun in the Olympic Park? Seems to be lots of sheltered areas, patches of woodland, overgrowth etc...

Just curious!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ctionnotwords69Man  over a year ago

ENFIELD

Luv to chase you round the running track in the stadium...

By *omeprideMan  over a year ago

Rhoose

I haven’t yet, but agree there are plenty of possible locations. As I’m married and outside your age range, I doubt we’d get to find out together, but if you fancy a making an exception pm me!

By *mm and HerCouple  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Not sure doing it on the balcony on one of the flats there counts

And the big picture windows meant we were often on show even when we were inside!

London

"Not sure doing it on the balcony on one of the flats there counts

And the big picture windows meant we were often on show even when we were inside! "

I wonder if we were neighbours!

By *ndianbuddyMan  over a year ago

sevenkings

I would love to meet you outdoors regularly but since i am married I guess I dont meet your requirement however if I interest you plesse dont hesitate to PM me.

London

"I would love to meet you outdoors regularly but since i am married I guess I dont meet your requirement however if I interest you plesse dont hesitate to PM me. "

I wasn't asking for meets, I was asking if people have played around that area

By *mm and HerCouple  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

"Not sure doing it on the balcony on one of the flats there counts

And the big picture windows meant we were often on show even when we were inside! "

If we were...we apologise for the noise But hope you might have enjoyed the show

By *r_Jake70Man  over a year ago

London

The Olympic Park is one of the most wired up places in London. There are dozens of cctv and thermal imaging cameras all over the place, because of the high likelihood of potential terrorist attacks. Things may have quietened down a bit, but I’d be very careful of anything too full on down there.

London

"The Olympic Park is one of the most wired up places in London. There are dozens of cctv and thermal imaging cameras all over the place, because of the high likelihood of potential terrorist attacks. Things may have quietened down a bit, but I’d be very careful of anything too full on down there.

"

Thats the kind of insight I was after, thank you Jake!

By *r_Jake70Man  over a year ago

London

No worries Genie. The chances of any clandestine, unseen outdoor fun in London are increasingly rare nowadays. Woodland areas are still a good bet, but CCTV operators are notorious for sharing footage with each other. See also: Cinemas.

London

"No worries Genie. The chances of any clandestine, unseen outdoor fun in London are increasingly rare nowadays. Woodland areas are still a good bet, but CCTV operators are notorious for sharing footage with each other. See also: Cinemas. "

Why do people want to ruin all the fun, huh?!

By *ischievousDuoCouple  over a year ago

Kent

"Anyone here ever had a little Al fresco fun in the Olympic Park? Seems to be lots of sheltered areas, patches of woodland, overgrowth etc...

Just curious!"

Go beyond the aquatics centre, down one level and under the "bridge" on the eastmost side of the park - you're practically invisible.

London

"Anyone here ever had a little Al fresco fun in the Olympic Park? Seems to be lots of sheltered areas, patches of woodland, overgrowth etc...

Just curious!

Go beyond the aquatics centre, down one level and under the "bridge" on the eastmost side of the park - you're practically invisible."

Stadium side? Why thank you

By *ischievousDuoCouple  over a year ago

Kent

Just curious!

Go beyond the aquatics centre, down one level and under the "bridge" on the eastmost side of the park - you're practically invisible.

Stadium side? Why thank you"

Yeah, nearest to that reflective mirror bridge. Beneath that. Alternatively behind the stadium along the canal, there is a tunnel, just on the other side of the tunnel there is a large green grassy knoll-type picnic area.

I used to live in the park so I know it well!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"No worries Genie. The chances of any clandestine, unseen outdoor fun in London are increasingly rare nowadays. Woodland areas are still a good bet, but CCTV operators are notorious for sharing footage with each other. See also: Cinemas.

Why do people want to ruin all the fun, huh?!"

I love outdoor situation, I imagine the cctv are there not to spy on people having sex, no idea if they share footage for real

By *ubFunHuntersCouple  over a year ago

dublin

Mr is Over for the baseball next weekend he will have to keep his eyes peeled so

London

"Mr is Over for the baseball next weekend he will have to keep his eyes peeled so "

Need a tour guide?

By *ubFunHuntersCouple  over a year ago

dublin

Always up for some local info

By *eardedTrucker85Man  over a year ago

southeast

I've had some alfresco fun down there, was great until some noisy youths stumbled upon us

By *ssexrMan  over a year ago

Hornchurch

Cctv covers all the park... And patrols .. I work.there... head up the canal towards hackney.. little kids playground absolutely dead after 10.. can't have cctv on a kids playground for obvious reasons

By *ssexrMan  over a year ago

Hornchurch

Cctv covers all the park... And patrols .. I work.there... head up the canal towards hackney.. little kids playground absolutely dead after 10.. can't have cctv on a kids playground for obvious reasons

London

"Cctv covers all the park... And patrols .. I work.there... head up the canal towards hackney.. little kids playground absolutely dead after 10.. can't have cctv on a kids playground for obvious reasons "

Why thank you!

So c'mon, spill...what's the wierdest thing you've seen on CCTV

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Had a meet over Olympic Park. Had her on her knees then sat on my cock as if sitting on my lap. This was over the bridge stadium side near over growth. Couple of people walked past non the wiser.

Soon got too much and just bent her over quickly under the bridge

» Add a new message to this topic