FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Black guys at OP4FUN

Black guys at OP4FUN

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do many go there? we have not been regulars since the the days of Gregg and Lisa and it was not well attended by black guys then.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *urenutsMan  over a year ago

waltham cross/Dartford

Where is it not heard of it

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

Alexandra Palace.

waltham cross/Dartford

I should take visit

London

I am also thinking about maybe giving them another try. Maybe not on a couples night though.

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

I haven’t seen many single black guys there I have seen black guys as part of a couple some with white ladies others with black ladies lots of other nationalities.

waltham cross/Dartford

Do you need to register to get in

London

Go on their website, you need to apply for membership.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

wast of time

The website is basically just rules lol.

London

Obviously - there are always rules. There is a membership application there somewhere though.

"The website is basically just rules lol.

"

I’m so glad they have lots of rules. They are there for a reason. It’s pretty straightforward to apply for membership.

Edmonton

I’m so glad they have lots of rules. They are there for a reason. It’s pretty straightforward to apply for membership. "

. Yes it’s members only and the rules are actually fairly straight forward in the sense that you can’t cross the white lines on the floor of the club unless you are invited to by a single lady or a couple.I have been a member for a couple of years now and all the single guys I have come across all understand and respect the white lines and rules.

I’m so glad they have lots of rules. They are there for a reason. It’s pretty straightforward to apply for membership. . Yes it’s members only and the rules are actually fairly straight forward in the sense that you can’t cross the white lines on the floor of the club unless you are invited to by a single lady or a couple.I have been a member for a couple of years now and all the single guys I have come across all understand and respect the white lines and rules."

I’ve been a member for a few years and I like that people respect the rules in there. I’ve never had any problems.

Edmonton

I’m so glad they have lots of rules. They are there for a reason. It’s pretty straightforward to apply for membership. . Yes it’s members only and the rules are actually fairly straight forward in the sense that you can’t cross the white lines on the floor of the club unless you are invited to by a single lady or a couple.I have been a member for a couple of years now and all the single guys I have come across all understand and respect the white lines and rules.

I’ve been a member for a few years and I like that people respect the rules in there. I’ve never had any problems. "

. It’s the only club I am a member off we don’t have many clubs in London and I believe it’s one off the reasons the guys are so well behaved.From my perspective I like local it’s 15 - 20 minutes in the car drive away perfect for me.

Waiting to find out their address sent application and nothing.. so looks like we won’t be attending tonight

By *ayjay86418Man  over a year ago

Newham

I've not been in a few months, but I've been op4f a good few times and there's always a few other black men there, outside of myself. Not TONS but we're here lol

"Waiting to find out their address sent application and nothing.. so looks like we won’t be attending tonight "

When did you send? I sent about 3-4 days before attending.

By *r.MMan  over a year ago

north/south London

I’ve applied there received nothing, messaged the fan profile and they just read it, no reply......

I’ve been there once part of a couple years back. However I have applied a few times over 9 years as a single male and have never been accepted for some reason. I’m a member at most clubs in and around London. I’ve spoken to other black single males at other clubs and they have all told me the same thing that they also haven’t been accepted. I’m not sure IF it’s a race thing but there is something wrong here for sure... maybe because it’s a small club and single black males are just too BIG

By *allmeDavidMan  over a year ago

london

We are regular attendees and to be honest I'm not sure we ever seen a single black guy there. Many as part of couples yes.

However it's a great club so once you get membership sorted get down there

Dave

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

Great club. Staff are fantastic

London

I went on a Wednesday ages ago. Saw a few men I know, all black. I guess there is no telling who will turn up.

Edmonton

"I went on a Wednesday ages ago. Saw a few men I know, all black. I guess there is no telling who will turn up."
. Are you sure it was a Wednesday I have been a member for almost 2 years I don’t believe they open on a Wednesday.I have only on a couple of occasions seen single black guys at OP4F

"I went on a Wednesday ages ago. Saw a few men I know, all black. I guess there is no telling who will turn up.. Are you sure it was a Wednesday I have been a member for almost 2 years I don’t believe they open on a Wednesday.I have only on a couple of occasions seen single black guys at OP4F"
maybe she’s mistaken it for a Tuesday

Edmonton

"I went on a Wednesday ages ago. Saw a few men I know, all black. I guess there is no telling who will turn up.. Are you sure it was a Wednesday I have been a member for almost 2 years I don’t believe they open on a Wednesday.I have only on a couple of occasions seen single black guys at OP4F maybe she’s mistaken it for a Tuesday "
. Maybe she has mistaken it for another night as the lady said it was ages ago.

London

"I went on a Wednesday ages ago. Saw a few men I know, all black. I guess there is no telling who will turn up.. Are you sure it was a Wednesday I have been a member for almost 2 years I don’t believe they open on a Wednesday.I have only on a couple of occasions seen single black guys at OP4F"

Oops. Me confused. It was not OP4F. I have been there only once, and the only black people in attendance were a moody-looking very young couple and the guy I went with.

By *oul BrothaMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy far far away

I applied in the website, fulfilling their criteria and have seemingly rejected. Messaged them on Fab and was met with a quite rude reply then blocked.

Im a member..love the club..went couples night recently...only black dude was my partner and 1 more with his black lady..not enough 4 me lol

By *leet5124Man  over a year ago

Jamaica

I use to go regularly when I was in UK and in its first few years.

Is Greg and Lisa still involved with the club?

By *lex D.Man  over a year ago

London

Had a real good time there on Saturday past for couples night. I don't recall seeing any single black fellas however one appeared to be part of a couple dynamic.

I went with my ex black partner a few months ago..he was the only black guy there..disappointed lol

I personally have been many times and enjoyed it not many other black guys but they dont discriminate in anyway in fact op4f is actually one of my favourite clubs o n the scen

Membership to the club is a myth. It is rather local to me and ashame they dont get back to you after numerous applications. I been waiting over a year.

By *eavyCumMan  over a year ago

london

I applied a few times over the past year but am yet to receive a response.

By *liandaCouple  over a year ago

london

We used to go a fair bit - although mostly when Greg was still there - a few times after that.

Ali had a lot of fun with black guys. Although she sometimes took her own!

» Add a new message to this topic