FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Exhibitionist males

Exhibitionist males

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ung_london OP   Man  over a year ago

London

I watch you being serviced orally by another guy whose thing this is. Not bothered how you define yourself sexually or what level of experience you have. Have place in Central London I use for this. Totally discreet and relaxed.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hot! Interested.

Sounds great!

Am in London this Thursday if you fancy it.

By *his40Man  over a year ago

London

Have u any particular time or day for this

London

It’s by arrangement but usually around a lunchtime to keep things discreet

London

I get messages asking to know more about this, so I wrote an (anonymised) account of one recent meet for someone and thought I would post it here as well.

I had exchanged a few messages with a guy (Craig - not his real name) who worked about ten minutes away. He was curious but wanted to get more details and be reassured it was all discreet. It took a bit of arranging to find a time that suited all three of us but we got there!

I arrived at my mate’s place first, to set things up. It’s a discreet central flat in a quiet block. I’d come from work so I was in my suit but had arranged a long lunch. My mate (we’ll call him Jamie) was there already a married bi guy in his 40s, in very good shape, a marathon runner who looks after himself. Just at the time arranged Craig rang the buzzer and I went to let him in.

Craig had come from work too. He was a bit apprehensive, he admitted, but he and I had messaged and had a brief phone chat. Once we got into the flat hallway I reassured him again that this was totally discreet and that if he wasn’t into it or had second thoughts it was fine to leave. But he was intrigued too - and so we went in.

Jamie was kneeling on the floor in a jock strap. I encouraged Craig to go over to him and then took a seat to watch the show...

Jamie looked up at Craig to check he was OK with what he was doing. He unzipped the fly on Craig’s suit trousers and reached inside. He carefully took out Craig’s cock and balls until they were fully exposed. I could tell Craig was a bit nervous, but he didn’t pull away or indicate to stop. It’s one of the things I get off on watching, I admit - the moments when someone ventures into uncharted and exciting new territory.

Jamie ran his tongue round the top of Craig’s cock, along the shaft and then gently sucked his balls. They were both very aware of me watching and I knew the exhibitionist aspect of this was something that had appealed to Craig. He clearly felt turned on by being watched as his cock was orally stimulated - that was obvious as it got harder and harder, the initial nerves giving way to enjoyment at being the centre of attention.

Hope that gives a bit more of a sense of what the set-up is. As I say, it can take some organising to make sure everyone is available at the right time - work, discretion etc... and it’s not everyone’s thing. But if it’s yours then let me know - it seems to be an arrangement that gives pleasure to everyone involved!

By *dma1lMan  over a year ago

Pagham

Sounds fabulous!

I am a bit of an exhibitionist and would love to be asked to undress upon arrival and then present myself to the guy who will suck me....

» Add a new message to this topic