FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > To the ladies that get crap messages...

To the ladies that get crap messages...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do you refuse to block single men , and do the hunting yourself?

I’m curious because I read on the forums daily women complaining of a clog up inboxes...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

He's curious. ^

Mainly because I use the forums so I dont like to preemptively block

"He's curious. ^"

You were already pointing at him Jim!

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

"Why do you refuse to block single men , and do the hunting yourself?

I’m curious because I read on the forums daily women complaining of a clog up inboxes..."

They love it really send someone a picture of your cock..

I’m curious because I read on the forums daily women complaining of a clog up inboxes...

They love it really send someone a picture of your cock.. "

Will do

"Mainly because I use the forums so I dont like to preemptively block"

Good point, but I don’t remember you as someone constantly moaning about crap messages....

You might miss somebody nice if you do that! I just have no one on my looking for list so presume I dont come up in searches so I barely get messagss at all which is a good way to do it without missing out.

"He's curious. ^

You were already pointing at him Jim! "

I wanted to get my point across.

Nothing worse than a clogged up box

I’m curious because I read on the forums daily women complaining of a clog up inboxes..."

This is exactly what I do.

But why should we bloody HAVE to?

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

near Chesterfield

But why should we bloody HAVE to? "

Unfortunately there's too many Neanderthals who refuse to read profiles and act like gentleman.

By * Sophie xTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

Maybe some of these lovely ladies still have some faith in MANkind and are keeping their fingers crossed a good one comes their way

Because I don’t mind chatting to forum people and it would block all men. Although to be honest I never usually moan about it. Just delete them x

Because some men find it hard to send a message first.... , so if you send a message to a man you’re interested ... He has a starting point for a conversation.....

I send lots of first messages and I also keep my inbox open in case someone good comes along. Most of my meets have been people I've messaged first though so you could be onto something...

I don’t have a problem messaging guys first but don’t see why I should block all single guys OP? That’s just silly.

near Chesterfield

"Because I don’t mind chatting to forum people and it would block all men. Although to be honest I never usually moan about it. Just delete them x"

There should be an extra category for 'Nice Men'.

"Because I don’t mind chatting to forum people and it would block all men. Although to be honest I never usually moan about it. Just delete them x"

You tend to be a level headed poster

"Maybe some of these lovely ladies still have some faith in MANkind and are keeping their fingers crossed a good one comes their way "

Mankind is lost.....

"Because I don’t mind chatting to forum people and it would block all men. Although to be honest I never usually moan about it. Just delete them x

There should be an extra category for 'Nice Men'. "

Yep! Haha. X

"Because I don’t mind chatting to forum people and it would block all men. Although to be honest I never usually moan about it. Just delete them x

You tend to be a level headed poster"

Thankyou. I like to think I’m pretty level headed x

I open mine up for forum games and get a deluge of messages every time. It's depressing.

I've had some superb meets where I've made the first move.

"I don’t have a problem messaging guys first but don’t see why I should block all single guys OP? That’s just silly."

You are not someone that moans about having to delete your inbox, nor hiring a personal assistant to help with your messages....

"I send lots of first messages and I also keep my inbox open in case someone good comes along. Most of my meets have been people I've messaged first though so you could be onto something... "

I like your style

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

Because I'm not looking to meet. At the moment I'm interacting on the forums, with forum people.

I've been relatively down in the pit of shit lately and if I stop all men mesaaging then those that have checked in on me when I've needed it wouldn't have made it through.

"I open mine up for forum games and get a deluge of messages every time. It's depressing.

I've had some superb meets where I've made the first move. "

You need to teach a class

"I don’t have a problem messaging guys first but don’t see why I should block all single guys OP? That’s just silly.

You are not someone that moans about having to delete your inbox, nor hiring a personal assistant to help with your messages...."

Just proves I spend way too much time on here

"Because I'm not looking to meet. At the moment I'm interacting on the forums, with forum people.

I've been relatively down in the pit of shit lately and if I stop all men mesaaging then those that have checked in on me when I've needed it wouldn't have made it through. "

You’re a different kettle of fish.....

"I don’t have a problem messaging guys first but don’t see why I should block all single guys OP? That’s just silly.

You are not someone that moans about having to delete your inbox, nor hiring a personal assistant to help with your messages....

Just proves I spend way too much time on here "

Better quality of people here..... people in the vanilla world constantly talk about politics....

Because “not all men” is as accurate on fab as it is everywhere else. I don’t tar every man with the same brush, and I wouldn’t expect men to tar every woman with the same one either.

I can block or delete people I don’t like with enough ease, so why make it harder for nice guys to get in touch for the sake of the arseholes?

"Because “not all men” is as accurate on fab as it is everywhere else. I don’t tar every man with the same brush, and I wouldn’t expect men to tar every woman with the same one either.

I can block or delete people I don’t like with enough ease, so why make it harder for nice guys to get in touch for the sake of the arseholes? "

You’re a beacon of light in the dark world of Fab....

Because if I done that I would of missed out on some great conversations. I don't tar everyone with the same brush, just because some guys get nasty and abusive, not all are like that.

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I don't refuse.

near Chesterfield

Because if I done that I would of missed out on some great conversations. I don't tar everyone with the same brush, just because some guys get nasty and abusive, not all are like that. "

Nope - some of us are worse. Lol

By *aneyyMan  over a year ago

london

You don’t have to but that’s the nature of the best on here.. block single guys and possibly miss out or allow them and get inundated with messages. The only other options is block and go looking yourself.. but not many women can be arsed with that lol

shits creek

"Because I'm not looking to meet. At the moment I'm interacting on the forums, with forum people.

I've been relatively down in the pit of shit lately and if I stop all men mesaaging then those that have checked in on me when I've needed it wouldn't have made it through.

You’re a different kettle of fish..... "

That's just the whiff of my stagnant fanny

Liverpool

That's just the whiff of my stagnant fanny "

Please never change!

[Removed by poster at 05/08/20 18:18:29]

You don’t have to but that’s the nature of the best on here.. block single guys and possibly miss out or allow them and get inundated with messages. The only other options is block and go looking yourself.. but not many women can be arsed with that lol "

Well like everyone always likes to say there are hundreds of single guys to every woman/couple so it's much more of an undertaking for us to look as there are way more search results. That's not to say I don't do it but it is very time consuming and every profile starts to look the same after a while; there's only so many angles of the same penis over a toilet or next to a Sky remote I can look at.

I've blocked newbies, non-photo certified and no profile photo..

Last night i got a message that somebody wanted to R me (the oil / yellow flower)

Its really not funny when it happens.. You start to check whether you can be recognised / found from your location /photos /forum postings

Liverpool

You don’t have to but that’s the nature of the best on here.. block single guys and possibly miss out or allow them and get inundated with messages. The only other options is block and go looking yourself.. but not many women can be arsed with that lol

Well like everyone always likes to say there are hundreds of single guys to every woman/couple so it's much more of an undertaking for us to look as there are way more search results. That's not to say I don't do it but it is very time consuming and every profile starts to look the same after a while; there's only so many angles of the same penis over a toilet or next to a Sky remote I can look at. "

This is true. I search myself but I'll have gone through 10 pages of search results and I'm still on the men who've been online in the past hour .

near Chesterfield

"I've blocked newbies, non-photo certified and no profile photo..

Last night i got a message that somebody wanted to R me (the oil / yellow flower)

Its really not funny when it happens.. You start to check whether you can be recognised / found from your location /photos /forum postings "

I hope you reported the moron.

By *asilyled1Man  over a year ago

ogmore valley

Well like everyone always likes to say there are hundreds of single guys to every woman/couple so it's much more of an undertaking for us to look as there are way more search results. That's not to say I don't do it but it is very time consuming and every profile starts to look the same after a while; there's only so many angles of the same penis over a toilet or next to a Sky remote I can look at. "

How about over a nice potted plant?

Its really not funny when it happens.. You start to check whether you can be recognised / found from your location /photos /forum postings

I hope you reported the moron. "

I blocked them...

Well like everyone always likes to say there are hundreds of single guys to every woman/couple so it's much more of an undertaking for us to look as there are way more search results. That's not to say I don't do it but it is very time consuming and every profile starts to look the same after a while; there's only so many angles of the same penis over a toilet or next to a Sky remote I can look at.

How about over a nice potted plant? "

I'd be dubious about their choice of fertiliser

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

Because I don't want to. Why can't the men send better messages?

By *asilyled1Man  over a year ago

ogmore valley

How about over a nice potted plant?

I'd be dubious about their choice of fertiliser "

Haha love it!!

I hope you reported the moron.

I blocked them..."

That's awful... Crazy that some people think just because you are on fab means you deserve to be spoken to this way!

Because if I done that I would of missed out on some great conversations. I don't tar everyone with the same brush, just because some guys get nasty and abusive, not all are like that. "

Please leave common sense off the forums

That's just the whiff of my stagnant fanny "

I swear you’re a guy.... wicked sense of humor

Because I don't want to. Why can't the men send better messages? "

Because our body’s don’t allow blood to follow into or little head and big head at the same time...

Dudley

Because I don't want to. Why can't the men send better messages?

Because our body’s don’t allow blood to follow into or little head and big head at the same time..."

Not my problem really lol

I swear you’re a guy.... wicked sense of humor "

Yikes I was on your side until this comment

Liverpool

Yikes I was on your side until this comment "

Women can't be funny yano. Durr.

shits creek

I swear you’re a guy.... wicked sense of humor "

I've questioned it myself too, I've come to the conclusion I've got bigger balls than a lot of men, they're just hidden under my nipples and never dropped. Sagged a bit, but never dropped all the way.

However, the psycho shower scene every month tells me I really am a woman. *sigh*

Periods are evil

By *reya73Woman  over a year ago

Whitley Bay

I come and go on the filters. It's up to me. I don't moan about messages. I just don't answer to all of them. I'm upfront about that on my profile. Hey ho x

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

How are they going to a get a beautiful, well crafted, exhilarating message from me if they block all guys?!

Women can't be funny yano. Durr. "

Right

And watch how I (obviously the most hilarious person ever to exist) now get accused of having no sense of humour now because I don't like sexist stereotypes

When I am bored I have a little game... And I check how many blocks I can get by sending a weird random message.

On 15 messages sent... I get 6 blocks. 3 wants to help me out, 12 starts to chat the others just ignored me. If you have noticed that I got the numbers mixed up it is because I did it on purpose

Dudley

"When I am bored I have a little game... And I check how many blocks I can get by sending a weird random message.

On 15 messages sent... I get 6 blocks. 3 wants to help me out, 12 starts to chat the others just ignored me. If you have noticed that I got the numbers mixed up it is because I did it on purpose"

I'm so turned on right now, I love a man who purposely mixes up numbers.

"When I am bored I have a little game... And I check how many blocks I can get by sending a weird random message.

On 15 messages sent... I get 6 blocks. 3 wants to help me out, 12 starts to chat the others just ignored me. If you have noticed that I got the numbers mixed up it is because I did it on purpose

I'm so turned on right now, I love a man who purposely mixes up numbers. "

You are 63 right ?

Dudley

I'm so turned on right now, I love a man who purposely mixes up numbers.

You are 63 right ? "

Omg don't stop!

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

If I blocked all men I would possibly miss out on the few good messages. I do occasionally block all men though, just to give myself a break from the inane messages from silhouettes.

If I spot a profile I like, or someone captures my interest on the forums, then I will happily message them. Almost all single men I've met from Fab have been as a result of me messaging first

"If I blocked all men I would possibly miss out on the few good messages. I do occasionally block all men though, just to give myself a break from the inane messages from silhouettes.

If I spot a profile I like, or someone captures my interest on the forums, then I will happily message them. Almost all single men I've met from Fab have been as a result of me messaging first"

Isn’t this world a great place when you put in some effort.....

Women can't be funny yano. Durr.

Right

And watch how I (obviously the most hilarious person ever to exist) now get accused of having no sense of humour now because I don't like sexist stereotypes "

I really have a funny way of confusing people with the written word.....

This is why I tend to speak on the phone rather than text anyone...

My comment wasn’t meant to be sexist.... The poster has a very raw sense of humor, usually found in back Barrooms and Ships..... places not a lot of women frequent.....

» Add a new message to this topic