FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I feel physically sick

I feel physically sick

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just had a phone call off a woman who's the wife off a guy that I've met,and exchanged messages,phone calls with

It goes without saying that I didn't know that he was married,they have a 12 month old son and she wanted to give me phone numbers of other women he's been seeing

Ffs why do men do this? I'm just pleased that we only had a coffee,doesn't stop me feeling really bad though

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

Oh that’s just the worst phone call anyone could pick up. I’m betting you didn’t say all you wish you had said either.

Good for her that she took the brave step to call him out but not at your expense!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't feel bad, it's his fault not yours. Sounds like he does it often. Poor wife.

always the risk sadly

ive met what i thought were 2 decent men on here who claimed to be single.. had loads of fun and both had wives.. it really does fucking suck when the truth comes out

given the choice id never have been involved with either of them

"Just had a phone call off a woman who's the wife off a guy that I've met,and exchanged messages,phone calls with

It goes without saying that I didn't know that he was married,they have a 12 month old son and she wanted to give me phone numbers of other women he's been seeing

Ffs why do men do this? I'm just pleased that we only had a coffee,doesn't stop me feeling really bad though"

...(some) men.

I'm always dubious if profiles state "can't accommodate".

By *oxyvixen99Woman  over a year ago

Newtownabbey

It's terrible that you have been put in that position unknowingly

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

Women do this as well

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

It's not your fault ... he's got caught and should fess up.

True saying you live and learn,I really feel for his wife

Thank you ladies

"Don't feel bad, it's his fault not yours. Sounds like he does it often. Poor wife. "

Yeah poor wife

"Women do this as well "

Yes I'm sure they do

By *ire_thornMan  over a year ago

no comment

That sucks. Sorry you had to go through it. I do have something that will help though. You see i was in your position at one time. The guy was understandably angry and hurt. While she had deleted all messages i did not and i was able to show him i was completely oblivious to the fact he even existed. But to make things better i offered an olive branch so to speak.. I invited him and his "lovely" wife over for a cook out. He accepted. Upon arrival she looked like she had seen a ghost. You could tell she was very uncomfortable. But him and i were laughing and carrying on like we had known each other for years.. Which was part of the ruse. Friends from school recently running into each other. But by the end of the evening evrything was out in the open and they had recently divorced. Him and i still chat and hang out... Not sure whatever happened with her

By *arkinberksMan  over a year ago

Ascot

I used to work at a small radio station. I got the job because an old friend was a DJ there. He had married a woman I used to go out with so I felt fairly close to both of them. She was now heavily pregnant expecting their first child. Anyway, I happened to take one of the women I worked with out for a meal. Things were moving along nicely when she said she was in a slight quandary. Turns out part of the reason she accepted my invitation wasn’t that I was dazzlingly handsome but that she wanted to extricate herself from the affair she was having with my friend. Her plan worked, he avoided her and his wife was happy he reduced the amount of evening shifts he worked. He doesn’t know that I know about his fling.

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Oh darling. No. I bet your heart was in your toes.

You know what, All I ask is for people to be honest and then the woman (in this case) can enter into the agreement with an informed consent/decision. Too much to ask though really isn’t it.

One question though, as I am always intrigued, was she nasty and blame you or ok with you?

I’m so sorry it all happened. You (or her) didn’t deserve that at all xx

"That sucks. Sorry you had to go through it. I do have something that will help though. You see i was in your position at one time. The guy was understandably angry and hurt. While she had deleted all messages i did not and i was able to show him i was completely oblivious to the fact he even existed. But to make things better i offered an olive branch so to speak.. I invited him and his "lovely" wife over for a cook out. He accepted. Upon arrival she looked like she had seen a ghost. You could tell she was very uncomfortable. But him and i were laughing and carrying on like we had known each other for years.. Which was part of the ruse. Friends from school recently running into each other. But by the end of the evening evrything was out in the open and they had recently divorced. Him and i still chat and hang out... Not sure whatever happened with her"

Oh she was really lovely,he hadn't deleted my messages so she saw then all,the ones where he said he hated single life etc,

Thank you

"Oh darling. No. I bet your heart was in your toes.

You know what, All I ask is for people to be honest and then the woman (in this case) can enter into the agreement with an informed consent/decision. Too much to ask though really isn’t it.

One question though, as I am always intrigued, was she nasty and blame you or ok with you?

I’m so sorry it all happened. You (or her) didn’t deserve that at all xx"

Honesty is all that I ask to,no she was really lovely and didn't blame at all,she had caught him out before,thank you xx

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

You can ask them at poimt blamk range several times if they are married or seeing someone else and they will tell you know. Of thry are intent on cheating they will do ir. Then get made when you turn detective and find out.

I went out with a guy in my 20’s who was separated from his wife. This was genuine as he was introduced to me by friends.

We had been going out for about 3 months and it was my birthday and he bought me a bracelet.

The next day a call came through for me on the phone where I worked. It was his wife ringing up to ask me if I had liked the present he had given me.

She knew all about it and could only have got the phone number from him.

I think I had been used to make her jealous and I was rather angry. They got back together shortly after.

Sometimes cheating couples allow themselves to be caught out to freshen up their marriages.

How did she get your number? I don't give my phone number to anyone anymore.

By *hav02Man  over a year ago

Glasgow/London

Wow, a lot of strange people out there. Sorry to hear that OP

I guess you can never tell eh

Just be glad it hadn't gone further, and remember; you did nothing wrong.

By *eet The FlintstonesCouple  over a year ago

Southampton

Yes you always hope the people who lie will get caught out in the end. Swinging should be about truths but God we have certainly met our fair share of liars, so called friends that in the end make trust very difficult.We are happy now in our own bubble but must be so difficult for singles.

By *rsPricklePantsWoman  over a year ago

Room 237 at The Overlook Hotel, Suffolk

I really feel for you op and the guys wife!

years ago I had been talking to a guy using the couples profile with my husband, we had a wife message us having found her husband out I felt really guilty and I had only ever messaged him on here, she was quite civil about it considering.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

This could happen to anyone of us at anytime as so many lie on here. Really not your concern now so i would block the number and move on.

Oh no.

I really feel for you, the poor wife too.

Did she know about his profile?

It's probably more common on here the people realise

We went to organised social evening for couples and singles and bumped into an old work colleague.

He was surprised as we were to see each other there

We knew he was a married father and had had an affair with one of the office girls

After a awkward hello he downed his drink and left

By *ntrigued32Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Oh gosh that's not nice at all.

Hope you're doing OK.

Jo.Xx

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Years ago (not on FAB) I met a guy who told me he was single.

I took people on face value in those days and believed him.

Yup you've guessed it, he was married.

When I asked him why he lied he actually laughed and said "I'm a man Minnie, men lie".

Particularly if there's free fanny on offer...

I'm older and more cynical now.

Hey ho.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

It's horrible that men and women deceive others on here like this,

Be honest then people at least have the choice to meet you knowing the potential consequences.

I was chatting to someone years ago and he said he was single, then slipped up one conversation (forgetting what he'd said).

Hope you're OK and you did nothing wrong, it's him who should be ashamed. X

By * Lexi xWoman  over a year ago

stockport

"Just had a phone call off a woman who's the wife off a guy that I've met,and exchanged messages,phone calls with

Ffs why do men do this? I'm just pleased that we only had a coffee,doesn't stop me feeling really bad though"

I had that last year. It’s not nice at all.

It was a shock when his wife phoned,but she was really lovely,even at my age you live and learn,I've blocked him

Thank you all xx

What a shitty thing to happen! Hope you’re ok just remember he is the arsehole and you have done nothing wrong x

That’s awful sweetie! I really feel for you

I’m glad the wife was nice to you about it and that she didn’t blame you for his shitty behaviour... but I can perfectly imagine how you feel. Just try and remember you did nothing wrong here. You were deceived as much as he was trying to deceive his wife.

I’m sending big snuggly hugs your way and hope you feel better soon!! xxx

"That’s awful sweetie! I really feel for you

I’m glad the wife was nice to you about it and that she didn’t blame you for his shitty behaviour... but I can perfectly imagine how you feel. Just try and remember you did nothing wrong here. You were deceived as much as he was trying to deceive his wife.

I’m sending big snuggly hugs your way and hope you feel better soon!! xxx"

Thank you so very much xx

"What a shitty thing to happen! Hope you’re ok just remember he is the arsehole and you have done nothing wrong x"

I am thanks,thank you x

» Add a new message to this topic