FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Can we all agree that...

Can we all agree that...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Lacey_Red is prolific horn bag and wanks a lot more than, me/97% of males on fab .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rivateparts!Man  over a year ago

Walking down the only road I've ever known!

Dunno does she?

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

No idea

By *uriouscouple83Couple  over a year ago

Worcester

I would need to see evidence before I could comment.

By *he English OneMan  over a year ago

west

It's not even the weekend yet

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would say so yeah I actually run a sex addict group and she has some serious issues but I can't tell you too much as it is all confidential but trust me she actually shagged an action man because her fanny is always gagging for it and she really likes hot dogs the jumbo ones in the tall jars but she microwaves them for 5 seconds so they are warm but honestly this is confidential information and truth

I only know she says she has the biggest cock. So why not give it attention it requires;-)

She definitely has balls that’s for sure

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I hate you .

P.s. You're a liar!!

Liverpool

"I would say so yeah I actually run a sex addict group and she has some serious issues but I can't tell you too much as it is all confidential but trust me she actually shagged an action man because her fanny is always gagging for it and she really likes hot dogs the jumbo ones in the tall jars but she microwaves them for 5 seconds so they are warm but honestly this is confidential information and truth "

I'm going to sue!!

By *uge G RectionMan  over a year ago

where I like to be... down south

"I would say so yeah I actually run a sex addict group and she has some serious issues but I can't tell you too much as it is all confidential but trust me she actually shagged an action man because her fanny is always gagging for it and she really likes hot dogs the jumbo ones in the tall jars but she microwaves them for 5 seconds so they are warm but honestly this is confidential information and truth

I'm going to sue!! "

I got cake to help cheer you up

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

"I would say so yeah I actually run a sex addict group and she has some serious issues but I can't tell you too much as it is all confidential but trust me she actually shagged an action man because her fanny is always gagging for it and she really likes hot dogs the jumbo ones in the tall jars but she microwaves them for 5 seconds so they are warm but honestly this is confidential information and truth

I'm going to sue!! "

Who’s Sue

I'm going to tell sue!! "

Who's sue?

By *he English OneMan  over a year ago

west

I'm going to sue!! "

A personal friend I presume this sue lol

Liverpool

I'm going to sue!!

Who’s Sue "

Morningstar's mum.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm going to sue!!

Who’s Sue

Morningstar's mum. "

» Add a new message to this topic