FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > "must be sexy"

"must be sexy"

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ilacbeast OP   Couple  over a year ago

Taunton

I love this on profiles, could someone define "sexy" so it isn't an opinion?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well it has to be an opinion surely? As in 'beautiful', 'Charming', Pleasurable' etc

Never too sure how anyone is supposed to know what another person thinks is sexy to be honest.

"Well it has to be an opinion surely? As in 'beautiful', 'Charming', Pleasurable' etc

Never too sure how anyone is supposed to know what another person thinks is sexy to be honest."

Good answer

(Ya medication's kicked in then Charlie... )

"

(Ya medication's kicked in then Charlie... )

"

Yep its called 'End of Night Shifts'

See i think of being sexy and sexiness is in relation to a persons body confidence. It adds to attraction if i find them physically attractive.

Could just be a request for confident individuals

"Could just be a request for confident individuals"

Well confident individuals and couples call themselves 'good looking' ..which I find a bit of a turn off as surely that is up to others to judge. As in who is 'sexy' ...

"Could just be a request for confident individuals

Well confident individuals and couples call themselves 'good looking' ..which I find a bit of a turn off as surely that is up to others to judge. As in who is 'sexy' ..."

I call that arrogance not confidence.

"

I call that arrogance not confidence. "

That too

"

That too "

i disagree, whats wrong with being truthful about your own looks?? I dont think im ugly but id be called arrogant for saying 'facially pretty'?

By *ilacbeast OP   Couple  over a year ago

Taunton

but, I find my partner really attractive, she finds me attractive, so to each other we're good looking, however I assume to lots, we're not.

"

That too

i disagree, whats wrong with being truthful about your own looks?? I dont think im ugly but id be called arrogant for saying 'facially pretty'?

"

Maybe its just me but paying yourself a compliment seems wrong somehow.

People get told quite often to get some confidence.. it takes time to build up and when you do finally believe in yourself and your own abilities and you put it down in text that your good looking you get slammed for being arrogant and up yourself??

"People get told quite often to get some confidence.. it takes time to build up and when you do finally believe in yourself and your own abilities and you put it down in text that your good looking you get slammed for being arrogant and up yourself??

"

Very true....someone arrogant to me is a guy with a six-pack who takes photos of it and uses that to get what he wants!

Being confident and positive takes a hell of a lot of effort especially when you had a long time of people putting you down.

"People get told quite often to get some confidence.. it takes time to build up and when you do finally believe in yourself and your own abilities and you put it down in text that your good looking you get slammed for being arrogant and up yourself??

"

You're gorgeous and I really mean that. I am not saying that you are arrogant. I haven't read your profile sorry. X

I'm not slamming people for appreciating themselves. I just think attraction is subjective. If someone puts on their profile that they are good looking, it's a statement of 'fact'. Same as I don't like people that say they are a minger... I prefer to make my own mind up.

If someone thinks they are attractive but don't shout about it... Well I prefer those kind of people.

"Could just be a request for confident individuals

Well confident individuals and couples call themselves 'good looking' ..which I find a bit of a turn off as surely that is up to others to judge. As in who is 'sexy' ...

I call that arrogance not confidence. "

We do as well

Beauty is in the eye of the beholding, and some people have very bad vision

Forum Mod

Very true....someone arrogant to me is a guy with a six-pack who takes photos of it and uses that to get what he wants!

Being confident and positive takes a hell of a lot of effort especially when you had a long time of people putting you down."

If I was a guy with a six pack id be taking pics of it too,I don't think thats arrogant,arrogant is a personality trait not how the body looks

" Very true....someone arrogant to me is a guy with a six-pack who takes photos of it and uses that to get what he wants!

Being confident and positive takes a hell of a lot of effort especially when you had a long time of people putting you down."

Yes it does. I am not trying to put anyone down at all.

I love confident people. I hate people that think they sre god's gift.

'Sexy' is a moveable thing

What is sexy when you log on to look for a meet is one thing.

What is sexy when (10 hours later, cock still in hand), you find someone willing to shag you is generally a wholly different interpretation of the term

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"

"

Please tell me this is tongue in cheek!

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

You're gorgeous and I really mean that. I am not saying that you are arrogant. I haven't read your profile sorry. X

I'm not slamming people for appreciating themselves. I just think attraction is subjective. If someone puts on their profile that they are good looking, it's a statement of 'fact'. Same as I don't like people that say they are a minger... I prefer to make my own mind up.

If someone thinks they are attractive but don't shout about it... Well I prefer those kind of people.

"

Surely its opinion stated as fact.. All of those kind of statements are subjective but wouldnt see it as a bad thing.

Profiles are used to 'sell yourself' and to broadcast who you are, what you want etc. think the line 'were a good looking couple' doesnt come across as arrogant though

think 'were a smoking hot couple who have been told this by everyone weve met' might do though.

Just about context for me

" Very true....someone arrogant to me is a guy with a six-pack who takes photos of it and uses that to get what he wants!

There may be some guys who have that build that are arrogant. I know plenty who have no idea how 'sexy' they are and still lack self confidence despite their physique.

Turning the latter statement on it's head to there are a lot of people who seemingly lack confidence who turn out to be exceptionally arrogant.

Like sexiness, confidence and arrogance can be attributed to the person but not the physique.

By *un_JuiceCouple  over a year ago

Nr Chester

"

"

Surely this could be as simple as someone slender defined naturally like this or keen at sports and in good shape that is proud of their physique ?

So if a woman has great legs or umpteen bum shots and her ass being superb, so much so that it pleases her to show it off and attract others with it. She is arrogant? Not highlighting her strong points prior to engaging in chatmeet ?

In my mind, taking a pic of your six pack, when most ladies on here freely admit they prefer body shots over cock pics, is only natural. Besides which, to get that build on your abs and obliques for most takes a lot of effort, ie, an hour or so of stomach work, a couple of hours of cardio a week and limiting your diet.

With time and effort put in its similar to the man who grafts his arse off at work, upping his working hours from 65 to 75 a week and taking a pic on the resulting motorbike or sports car he buys with the poke he gets for that graft. In fact the first has more relevance to a meet, (unless the latter only does dogging, in which case its pretty descriptive) People should be proud of achieving things.

Ok. Let go back to the question: what is sexy?????

Being confident and positive takes a hell of a lot of effort especially when you had a long time of people putting you down.

If I was a guy with a six pack id be taking pics of it too,I don't think thats arrogant,arrogant is a personality trait not how the body looks "

By *ishopstippleMan  over a year ago

Purley

"

Yes it does. I am not trying to put anyone down at all.

I love confident people. I hate people that think they sre god's gift."

Im not just good looking nor a god's gift

Im A GOD

By *irtydanMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

i love a confident women who loves filthy sex thats sexy

"

i think confidence in someone is attractive. theres being confident and being arrogant and vain.

too many people are so judgemental of others. take jodie arsh shes always being bullied no matter what she looks like. i dont care what others think as long as you are happy

By *hinaManMan  over a year ago

Twickenham

I fully agree that when you have been constantly put down it does take a lot of effort to be confident. However, I disagree that just because someone has a six-pack they are automatically arrogant.

I used to be ridiculously skinny but I made the effort to go to the gym. I am not saying I need to be applauded for this but I fail to see how it is arrogant for wanting to make myself more appealing to women?

Does that mean women who wear make-up are arrogant too for wanting to come across as "sexier"?

"Ok. Let go back to the question: what is sexy?????"

think its different for everyone, for me its more about a persons attitude and certain traits rather than physical attributes

Surely sexy is a combination of things. If someone has the physical looks you like, and a personality you like, that is sexy.

If some one looks good but you can't stand their attitude you won't find them sexy.

As much as people deny it you need the two to work together to find someone sexy.

i think confidence in someone is attractive. theres being confident and being arrogant and vain.

too many people are so judgemental of others. take jodie arsh shes always being bullied no matter what she looks like. i dont care what others think as long as you are happy "

This might get me slated, but I actually quite like Jodie Marsh. She's always pursued her own thing and done well in both the glamour and bodybuilding industry.

Granted, there's probably some things she probably looks back at and regrets doing, but she's given her all in a competetive industry while being got at by plenty, after being bullied as a kid to boot, which is hardly the best start.

She does show a vulnerability as well as strength to overcome, which is quite attractive.

I admire her if I'm honest.

too many people are so judgemental of others. take jodie arsh shes always being bullied no matter what she looks like. i dont care what others think as long as you are happy

This might get me slated, but I actually quite like Jodie Marsh. She's always pursued her own thing and done well in both the glamour and bodybuilding industry.

Granted, there's probably some things she probably looks back at and regrets doing, but she's given her all in a competetive industry while being got at by plenty, after being bullied as a kid to boot, which is hardly the best start.

She does show a vulnerability as well as strength to overcome, which is quite attractive.

"

"

totally agree same with katy price. she knows exactly how to play the meda etc.

i look up to anyone who has been successful in life and work hard for what they have. strong independent women with oad of confidence is what this wld needs

totally agree same with katy price. she knows exactly how to play the meda etc.

i look up to anyone who has been successful in life and work hard for what they have. strong independent women with oad of confidence is what this wld needs "

I agree. I like both Katy Price and Jodie Marsh. They've done some daft things, but who hasn't?! They keep getting back up when the idiot media knocks them down. Good for them.

Sexy for me is attitude more than looks. Nowt wrong with 6 packs or beer bellies, for me it all depends on the person's personality. If they are a nice person then that's sexy to me.

» Add a new message to this topic