FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Home meets with children in bed

Home meets with children in bed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oe_Steve_NWest OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bolton

I can't for the life of me understand why people invite strangers into their homes for sex when they have children in the house! For God's sake - get a sitter and go to a club or somewhere! Z

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I can't for the life of me understand why people invite strangers into their homes for sex when they have children in the house! For God's sake - get a sitter and go to a club or somewhere! Z"

yep quite agree...

i once arranged a meet with a lady who then told me about 4 hours before the meet that her 2 kids would be in bed but asleep.

when i declined and said we should rearrange she got a bit shirty with me and said if i paid £40 for a sitter they could go to her neices.!!!!

When i declined i got a really shitty mail calling me a timewaster and told me she was gonna report me!!!

By *irtydanMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

i can not belive that what do the kids think

Why is there always someone who has to complain or criticise what others do? As long as the children are in bed asleep what does it matter. I think most married couples have sex in the house with their children in it.

"I can't for the life of me understand why people invite strangers into their homes for sex when they have children in the house! For God's sake - get a sitter and go to a club or somewhere! Z"

I could never go to someone's house knowing the kids were there...I wouldn't be able to relax in case they walked in on us at it. Plus I'm not the quietest when I'm having fun so I'd be worried about waking them

Omg do people actually do that!!!???

Bolton

I just couldn't relax, your own children are different - it's normal for parents to have sex together - not so to be shagging strangers! Z

"Why is there always someone who has to complain or criticise what others do? As long as the children are in bed asleep what does it matter. I think most married couples have sex in the house with their children in it. "

Cos they can ??

"i once arranged a meet with a lady who then told me about 4 hours before the meet that her 2 kids would be in bed but asleep.

"

at least you were told

i turned up before i found out

Forum Mod

"i once arranged a meet with a lady who then told me about 4 hours before the meet that her 2 kids would be in bed but asleep.

at least you were told

i turned up before i found out "

I hope they did'nt answer the door and shout MUM! that bussy bloke is here!

at least you were told

what did you do?

walk out or stay??

"Omg do people actually do that!!!??? "

Yes they do.......heard many a tale of kids walking in on late night front room Olympics, not good

Bolton

at least you were told

OOOOOPs! We met a couple who had a couple turn up at their house with the children in the car - they said they'd be fine waiting out there till they'd finished! Needless to say, they didn't invite them in! Some people just put their own needs before their children! Z

"I just couldn't relax, your own children are different - it's normal for parents to have sex together - not so to be shagging strangers! Z"

.... can just imagine little Johnny walking in to ask for a drink of water and mum is being spit-roasted while dad takes pics .... or worse, mum is the one taking the pics!

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

[Removed by poster at 30/06/12 13:49:29]

at least you were told

I hope they did'nt answer the door and shout MUM! that bussy bloke is here! "

as they as they don't start calling me 'uncle' bussy

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

" I think most married couples have sex in the house with their children in it. "

I do agree, each to their own but I never quite see the above...

I am not a parent but I can imagine a child walking into the bedroom and seeing mum on top of dad bouncing....

when mum is bouncing on top of dad and the next door neighbour 3 doors down has his cock in her mouth and Mr Jones the butcher tugging on his cock waiting his go.....

a tad more difficult to explain

at least you were told

OOOOOPs! We met a couple who had a couple turn up at their house with the children in the car - they said they'd be fine waiting out there till they'd finished! Needless to say, they didn't invite them in! Some people just put their own needs before their children! Z"

OMG!!!!! thats a good one...

i always wondered what my parenst were doing when they id that to us...

at least you were told

what did you do?

walk out or stay??"

well let us just say that by the time i did find out there was a child in the house - and one old enough to know exactly what was going on - it was a bit too late to make that call

Some of the people who use these forums should be in charge of all sex sites so that everyone else knows all the rules of meeting. People shouldn't be allowed to decide things for themselves.

Bolton

at least you were told

OOOOOPs! We met a couple who had a couple turn up at their house with the children in the car - they said they'd be fine waiting out there till they'd finished! Needless to say, they didn't invite them in! Some people just put their own needs before their children! Z

i always wondered what my parenst were doing when they id that to us..."

lol - they had a bag of crisps and a bottle of pop each - does that ring a bell too? Z

i thought about it, then decided against it

Bolton

"Some of the people who use these forums should be in charge of all sex sites so that everyone else knows all the rules of meeting. People shouldn't be allowed to decide things for themselves. "

lol - what a great idea! Z

"Some of the people who use these forums should be in charge of all sex sites so that everyone else knows all the rules of meeting. People shouldn't be allowed to decide things for themselves. "

You putting your name forward to run fab then lol

Bolton

I just thought it would be a thought provoking topic - aren't we allowed to start threads? I'm not dictating how other people should conduct themselves, just expressing my opinion about this! Crikey! Z

oh and a guy (not on here) who said

'you can come round now, but my daughters upstairs'

i declined his gracious offer.

his reponse was 'it's ok, she's disabled, she can't get downstairs on her own'

i didn't go. infact i didn't even reply

So, parents should either get a babysittes and fork out for a hotel room or become celibate??

If the kids are safely tucked up in bed and none the wiser, whats the big deal?

If you know your kids are prone to geuing up in the middle of the night to go walkabouts, then ye, maybe you have a point, but if they know their kids sleep well then no harm!

I think people must sit for ages and try to come up with a moan or 5 on here!

at least you were told

lol - they had a bag of crisps and a bottle of pop each - does that ring a bell too? Z"

bloody hell how did you know???

Bolton

at least you were told

lol - they had a bag of crisps and a bottle of pop each - does that ring a bell too? Z

bloody hell how did you know??? "

I'm phycotic! Z

"So, parents should either get a babysittes and fork out for a hotel room or become celibate??

If you know your kids are prone to geuing up in the middle of the night to go walkabouts, then ye, maybe you have a point, but if they know their kids sleep well then no harm!

I think people must sit for ages and try to come up with a moan or 5 on here! "

you can never tell if your kids are gonna wake up...

its different finding mum and dad in bed but group sex and stuff. its enough to upset kids for years....

at least you were told

bloody hell how did you know???

I'm phycotic! Z"

oh.. they did tell me you were a pschycopath....

Bolton

"So, parents should either get a babysittes and fork out for a hotel room or become celibate??

It isn't a moan - it is my feeling that it's wrong - i couldn't relax and i wouldn't personally do this - there are so many ramifications that it is impossible to list them! Could I respectfully suggest that you perhaps start your own stimulating thread? Z

it's not just about the parents though

it is also very much about the people you are meeting

i wouldn't put anyone in a situation that may might be uncomfortable with and this scenario is just one of those situations

same as why i don't do outdoors sex or car sex

i don't want the worry (for me, it is far from being a thrill) of being caught with my kex rounds my ankles

i want the space and security - 4 walls and a closed door that won't be opened - to make sure that i and the other person or persons in that room enjoy ourselves fully and to the max

that is not criticising the parents for the choices they make in general ref hosting, but if they affect me, then too right i will criticise

And that is the attitude that turns many women off, KIDS COME FIRST especially with me a single mother.

Bolton

lol parents are celibate then if they don't swing? Z

Bolton

And that is the attitude that turns many women off, KIDS COME FIRST especially with me a single mother. "

Dead right - some guys get it - some don't! Z

By *icesweetgirlWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

Most people arnt stupid and wouldnt have an orgy in their house with kids in bed upstairs but just meeting a couple and having sex downstairs isn't or shouldn't be a problem. Why make it out to be a really disgusting thing to do.

its different finding mum and dad in bed but group sex and stuff. its enough to upset kids for years...."

what about single mums/dads? With no way to arrange a babysitter? Do they give up sex?

Im sure every parent knows what their kids are like at bedtimes! I get my kids on a weekend and know that when they go to bed they are out for the count all night! (and no, i dont play when they are here, but that is just my choice as its our time when i have them)

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Why is there always someone who has to complain or criticise what others do? As long as the children are in bed asleep what does it matter. I think most married couples have sex in the house with their children in it. "

Operative word being "couple".

My children at home are 20 and 24 and I don't bring men back when they're home. It's one think taking a calculated risk inviting strangers into my home, another thing entirely doing so when my girls are there.

Bolton

"Most people arnt stupid and wouldnt have an orgy in their house with kids in bed upstairs but just meeting a couple and having sex downstairs isn't or shouldn't be a problem. Why make it out to be a really disgusting thing to do. "

Because I can? Z

"Omg do people actually do that!!!???

Yes they do.......heard many a tale of kids walking in on late night front room Olympics, not good "

I wouldnt dream of it, I'm not the quietest person so definately would wake them!

Lol ricrac does it with the kids in the house everyone!!!

lol parents are celibate then if they don't swing? Z"

well, according to you, there should be no sex in the house when kids are in! I know you mean swinging, but sex is sex in my book!

Whether mummy has daddys cock in her mouth or a guys who has been invited for some fun whats the diff?

Its up to the parents what they think is best for then and the kids! Not the pc brigade!!

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

if a child did walk in, say 8/9....

what exactly would you say if mum or dad is naked and another couple were there

what words would you use... It is a genuine question

Manchester

Yes that's about right "cos you can". Have you nothing better to do? Look after your own family and leave others to look after theirs.

its different finding mum and dad in bed but group sex and stuff. its enough to upset kids for years....

what about single mums/dads? With no way to arrange a babysitter? Do they give up sex?

Im sure every parent knows what their kids are like at bedtimes! I get my kids on a weekend and know that when they go to bed they are out for the count all night! (and no, i dont play when they are here, but that is just my choice as its our time when i have them) "

I've given up sex at home yes, have done since my son was 5 .... my son is now 14 yrs old. What kind of example would I be to him if I had an assortment of guys in my bed?

I go to hotels or parties or the guys house once I know him and always make sure my son is taken care of with a suitable sitter.

I may not play often but make sure I enjoy it when I do ..... well away from my kids.

Hey thats life. When you decide to do something you should a) make sure you can do it safely for all concerned including any kids (who are YOUR responsibility) and b)if doing that costs money then YOU should go find it. Its called a life choice.

Personally I am not so desperate for a shag that I need to risk having a child walk in and possibly be very badly affected by what they saw.

The OP wasn't having a moan just raising a perfectly valid point and good for them I say.

Sorry. Kids are too special in my eyes.

"Whether mummy has daddys cock in her mouth or a guys who has been invited for some fun whats the diff?

"

Surely it wasn't only me that went when I read that ?

I really must type quicker ...

Bolton

"Yes that's about right "cos you can". Have you nothing better to do? Look after your own family and leave others to look after theirs."

Thanks for the advice! Z xx

Bolton

"Whether mummy has daddys cock in her mouth or a guys who has been invited for some fun whats the diff?

Surely it wasn't only me that went when I read that ?"

lol - this is moving too fast for me! Z

Nope. Me too ...

Bolton

Nope. Me too ... "

Nice bike btw - Z

Forum Mod

"

Whether mummy has daddys cock in her mouth or a guys who has been invited for some fun whats the diff?"

Good grief!

and thats all i wrote on that op right enough!! Lol, way to go on chooring your quotes to post!

and thats all i wrote on that op right enough!! Lol, way to go on chooring your quotes to post! "

you are quite correct

but that was certainly the bit that stood out

Im sure every parent knows what their kids are like at bedtimes! I get my kids on a weekend and know that when they go to bed they are out for the count all night! (and no, i dont play when they are here, but that is just my choice as its our time when i have them) "

yeah, we all know our kids sleep patterns. But sods law dictates that the one night that they get up is the night that you're going at it like a rabbit with a total stranger. Bloody scary and confusing thing for a kid to see

Bolton

"if a child did walk in, say 8/9....

what words would you use... It is a genuine question"

Perfectly valid question from View - no responses from the people who think it's ok to swing at home with children upstairs? Z

I might go fishing,weathers cleared up a bit.

Manchester

Nobody wants a child walking in and seeing you having sex with someone else but you can take sensible precautions first. As children get older you may have to meet somewhere else. This shouldn't even be a issue. I rarely post on here cos of the judgemental attitude of lots of people here.

Bolton

"Nobody wants a child walking in and seeing you having sex with someone else but you can take sensible precautions first. As children get older you may have to meet somewhere else. This shouldn't even be a issue. I rarely post on here cos of the judgemental attitude of lots of people here. "

I rest my case. Z

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

what words would you use... It is a genuine question"

am truly interested in how you frame it to the child.... you must have considered the risks and this is one of them.....

what do you say to the child that walks in and sees mum or dad naked with other people naked in the room having sex.............

and I said earlier, each to their own, I am single and not a parent so have no experience, just a genuine non judgemental question...

what do you say..........

and thats all i wrote on that op right enough!! Lol, way to go on chooring your quotes to post!

you are quite correct

but that was certainly the bit that stood out "

i was talking about single mums/dads, prob put it over the wrong way! Lol

[Removed by poster at 30/06/12 14:26:35]

Bolton

"what village do you live in lol!"

Who? Z

[Removed by poster at 30/06/12 14:27:40]

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

Whether mummy has daddys cock in her mouth or a guys who has been invited for some fun whats the diff?

"

no offence... but..

Bolton

"[Removed by poster at 30/06/12 14:27:40]"

missed that one - what are you trying to say? Z

what village do you live in lol!

Bolton

"what village do you live in lol!"

Who? and what relevance does this have? Z

you are quite correct

but that was certainly the bit that stood out

i was talking about single mums/dads, prob put it over the wrong way! Lol"

Single mum here, see my answers above.

Manchester

I give up none of you want to listen to another point of _iew you just try to score points.

It's down to the parents to decide what they want to do in their own house. But I can think of much worse things to do than this. It's a shame not everyone is as perfect as the people on here.

despite the forum majority that its bad and 'id never do it' i bet it happens more often than we all think.. i explain about my circumstances and normally a man responds with 'who cares if she is asleep'

to which they get a block

"

no offence... but..

"

no offence...but...what??

Out of respect for my daughter I have never and would never arrange a meet with her in the house. Why? Because I think kids take a while to figure out what relationships and sex mean as it is, without having to calculate why mommy needs other cocks or ladies to play with.

And conversely I have not taken too kindly to being put in situations at other peoples homes. The worst being with a 5 yr old boy who had been locked into his room by his dad putting a chair under the handle. It was a flat so accross the hall from the lounge where we sat, and didn't play just made our excuses.

Good post and just can't understand people who think this could be okay, but each to their own just leave us out of it.

Bolton

"

no offence... but..

no offence...but...what?? "

OK, what would you say to little Jonny who has just stumbled into to lounge to see Mummy sucking another man's cock whilst Daddy is watching? Z

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"I give up none of you want to listen to another point of _iew you just try to score points.

It's down to the parents to decide what they want to do in their own house. But I can think of much worse things to do than this. It's a shame not everyone is as perfect as the people on here. "

I am far from perfect to be honest, I asked a genuine question...

actually very far from perfect if truth be told...

but I am led by my heart, my brain, then my cock

and not the other way round

"I give up none of you want to listen to another point of _iew you just try to score points.

It's down to the parents to decide what they want to do in their own house. But I can think of much worse things to do than this. It's a shame not everyone is as perfect as the people on here. "

hear hear! Someone with common sense and not just jumping on the pc brigades wagon!

Its up to the parent/parents how they bring up their kids! As long as everyone is safe and happy!!

"

Nice bike btw - Z"

Oooh thank you. Yep she likes being abused now and again and doesn't mind when I ride another....

Nice legs btw

No one is dictating what others may think or do, it is just that it seems the overwhelming majority here think in the same way, which is different to you.

No one is claiming to be perfect ..... we leave that for others to sling at us like an insult.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

It's down to the parents to decide what they want to do in their own house. But I can think of much worse things to do than this. It's a shame not everyone is as perfect as the people on here.

hear hear! Someone with common sense and not just jumping on the pc brigades wagon!

Its up to the parent/parents how they bring up their kids! As long as everyone is safe and happy!!"

and the childs safety

Bolton

I am always prepared to listen to other's points of _iew, i myself am also far from perfect, and there are loads of worse things that go on, this is my opinion, i could say that people who don't agree with me won't see my point of _iew but i'm not in the least bit bothered! Z

"

no offence... but..

OK, what would you say to little Jonny who has just stumbled into to lounge to see Mummy sucking another man's cock whilst Daddy is watching? Z"

erm, hi jonny, have you met uncle fred?

Manchester

I would think most times you would hear your kids getting up. If,they are small you would have stair gates. I wouldn't lock any child in a room. Or condone someone else doing it. I wouldn't go upstairs to have sex. But then I don't go to people's houses anyway.

Bolton

"

Nice bike btw - Z

Oooh thank you. Yep she likes being abused now and again and doesn't mind when I ride another....

Nice legs btw "

lol - thanks! We're both bikers and a bit miffed at all the rain we're having! Z

And it's up to me if I want to get caught shagging daddy on the couch by a 6yr old child. I don't want to be put in that situation so I choose not to have sex with anyone who's kids are upstairs asleep. If you're happy for your children to walk in on one of your gangbangs I just hope you have considered how you're going to explain it to them...and what they may say at school on Monday morning

Its up to the parent/parents how they bring up their kids! As long as everyone is safe and happy!!

and the childs safety"

read my quote! I said EVERYONE!!!

Bolton

"

no offence... but..

OK, what would you say to little Jonny who has just stumbled into to lounge to see Mummy sucking another man's cock whilst Daddy is watching? Z

erm, hi jonny, have you met uncle fred?"

So, incest is ok? Z

Its up to the parent/parents how they bring up their kids! As long as everyone is safe and happy!!"

it has nothing at all to do with political correctness

it has a lot to do with what is right and wrong

and if i sound an old fuddy duddy so be it, but putting yourself (and the others concerned) in the position where your child may possibly catch you at it is WRONG !

and I haven't even started on the effects it can have on the child

None of us are, or put over that we are, perfect.

Its called a public debate and we hold different points of _iew. And just because we don't agree doesn't mean we aren't 'listening'. Making a point isn't quite the same as 'trying to score points'.

You are right there are worse things and yes it is up to the parents as I said earlier. But it is also up to me if I choose to not take part and think it is fundamentally wrong.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

and the childs safety

read my quote! I said EVERYONE!!!"

good stuff

i am a single parent and unlike some people my child only either stays at my mums or goes to his dads. I as a responsible parent would never even think about entertaining a guy, f or couple round my house while my son was there for sexul fun!!! theres a time and a place. I find it shocking that people are that desperate that they would rather have sex then put their children first!!!

I have aloso discoered in the past a meet advertised on here and the couple were looking for gys to go to their hotel room for fun...whilst there child was in the same room!!!

ive made sure i never speak or meet them and i almost considered phoning social services etc

Manchester

I bet if I invited you round to my house for a fuck you would come even if I said my baby was asleep upstairs. What is wrong about it exactly?

Is swinging wrong to. What if your kids found out without actually seeing you? What would they think then?

I wouldn't lock any child in a room.

....ermmmm, thats good to hear!

"

no offence... but..

So, incest is ok? Z"

So its 'incest' now if a gal sucks her hubbys brothers cock? Lol

"Most people arnt stupid and wouldnt have an orgy in their house with kids in bed upstairs but just meeting a couple and having sex downstairs isn't or shouldn't be a problem. Why make it out to be a really disgusting thing to do.

Because I can? Z"

because it is in my opinion

By *rankOfileMan  over a year ago

France

I wouldn't be comfortable knowing children were asleep in the same house. However

I have aloso discoered in the past a meet advertised on here and the couple were looking for gys to go to their hotel room for fun...whilst there child was in the same room!!!

ive made sure i never speak or meet them and i almost considered phoning social services etc

should have...a child being placed in that situation is child abuse and is a sexual offence!

Manchester

For your information goldilocks my children are grown up and live in there own place! And my gangbangs are in someone else's house and definitely no kids. Who do you think you are to say things like that! This is what I mean by trying to score points.

oh and if you think it doesn't have an effect, let me tell you a little story

when i was about 13/14 i went for a nosey round dads wardrobe.

wanking teenagers do that kinda thing when they're desperate for new fodder

anyhow, what i found was a pile of polaroid pictures of my dad and his mate 'double teaming' a woman in the front room

that is 28/29 years ago and i can still see those pictures and their contents as clear as day in my head

and they were pictures, not the real thing

there are things that children shouldn't see

and if there is the slightest possibility of them seeing, the parents should take every measure to ensure that their children do not see.

"I bet if I invited you round to my house for a fuck you would come even if I said my baby was asleep upstairs. What is wrong about it exactly?

Is swinging wrong to. What if your kids found out without actually seeing you? What would they think then? "

You would lose your bet because as I said earlier I am just not that desperate for a fuck.

You see it as OK and I don't its that simple and as we don't agree there is no point in expalining further than I have earlier. But I will defend your right to hold a different point of _iew.

Nope Swinging is great as long as we all act responsibly and with discretion whatever our personal preferences.

My kids know what I do and think its cool. But then they were in their late 20s when they were told....

Bolton

"I bet if I invited you round to my house for a fuck you would come even if I said my baby was asleep upstairs. What is wrong about it exactly?

Is swinging wrong to. What if your kids found out without actually seeing you? What would they think then? "

We wouldn't meet you, swinging isn't 'wrong' it just isn't readily accepted by the majority of the population! Our children are grown up but we wouldn't be overjoyed if they found out we are swingers.Z

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

no offence... but..

So, incest is ok? Z

So its 'incest' now if a gal sucks her hubbys brothers cock? Lol"

you know what at some point you want to make an intervention and say "for your own good stop talking, because the most you say the worse it sounds......"

this would be one of those times......

but hey.... if you have any more rope to hang yourself with... be my guest...

Bolton

"

no offence... but..

So, incest is ok? Z

So its 'incest' now if a gal sucks her hubbys brothers cock? Lol"

Almost, not exactly a great thing for little Jonny to witness! Perhaps we have a different level of morality to you? Z

Im loving this thread,so many different opinions,some people may be right with what they say and some not... so im getting a crate of larger and handing it out to the fellas and wine for the ladys ... enjoy

"oh and if you think it doesn't have an effect, let me tell you a little story

anyhow, what i found was a pile of polaroid pictures of my dad and his mate 'double teaming' a woman in the front room

that is 28/29 years ago and i can still see those pictures and their contents as clear as day in my head

and if there is the slightest possibility of them seeing, the parents should take every measure to ensure that their children do not see."

it obviously didnt have any lasting effects as you are now on a swingers site yourself! So it didnt put you off sex for life, lol

"

no offence... but..

So, incest is ok? Z

you know what at some point you want to make an intervention and say "for your own good stop talking, because the most you say the worse it sounds......"

this would be one of those times......

but hey.... if you have any more rope to hang yourself with... be my guest..."

One is minded of the saying that 'when in a hole eitehr stop digging or start licking...'

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Im loving this thread,so many different opinions,some people may be right with what they say and some not... so im getting a crate of larger and handing it out to the fellas and wine for the ladys ... enjoy "

stella? please

Bolton

"Im loving this thread,so many different opinions,some people may be right with what they say and some not... so im getting a crate of larger and handing it out to the fellas and wine for the ladys ... enjoy "

OOOOOH, can I have a glass of wine please? Z

and if there is the slightest possibility of them seeing, the parents should take every measure to ensure that their children do not see.

it obviously didnt have any lasting effects as you are now on a swingers site yourself! So it didnt put you off sex for life, lol"

am not saying that it did

but it did and still does play on my mind

it has also affected how i _iew my dad, sad to say

so yes, it has had an effect

Manchester

I'm not defending having kids in the house I'm saying it's the parents right to choose if they do or not. I personally couldn't care cos it doesn't affect me. I just don't like the higher than you attitude from some people.

"

no offence... but..

So, incest is ok? Z

Almost, not exactly a great thing for little Jonny to witness! Perhaps we have a different level of morality to you? Z"

lol, the uncle fred part was meant as a joke! But shagging an in-law is incest??? Lol, heard it all now! Incest is illegal! Shagging an in-law isnt! Maybe theres a wee clue there for you!!

erm that was rather sexist lol i like a good cold pint every now and then lol much prefer it to a glass of wine

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

actually for a heated subject......

a good hearted discussion

it obviously didnt have any lasting effects as you are now on a swingers site yourself! So it didnt put you off sex for life, lol

am not saying that it did

but it did and still does play on my mind

it has also affected how i _iew my dad, sad to say

so yes, it has had an effect "

ye, i see your point there right enough!

"Im loving this thread,so many different opinions,some people may be right with what they say and some not... so im getting a crate of larger and handing it out to the fellas and wine for the ladys ... enjoy

erm that was rather sexist lol i like a good cold pint every now and then lol much prefer it to a glass of wine "

ooppss sorry.... larger chilling for you now

Bolton

"actually for a heated subject......

a good hearted discussion"

Yes, I agree, it is interesting! Z

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

what words would you use... It is a genuine question

am truly interested in how you frame it to the child.... you must have considered the risks and this is one of them.....

what do you say to the child that walks in and sees mum or dad naked with other people naked in the room having sex.............

and I said earlier, each to their own, I am single and not a parent so have no experience, just a genuine non judgemental question...

what do you say.........."

now, any words yet ????

Mum and Dad needed their hole and weren't prepared to wait till you were at Granmas.... ??

and MUM licking the fanny of the other lady was because she drinks from the furry cup from time to time........ and Dad...

joking apart, am I on the right track

"I'm not defending having kids in the house I'm saying it's the parents right to choose if they do or not. I personally couldn't care cos it doesn't affect me. I just don't like the higher than you attitude from some people. "

It's a choice thing and we choose not to play when kids are around. I don't like having my choices taken away from me by people who think it is acceptable and do not tell their meets until it's too late.

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

Wrong in so many ways...I guess its down to how desperate some people are for a shag...they must be very desperate to have to do that, or turn up with kids in the car..jesus christ.

"Im loving this thread,so many different opinions,some people may be right with what they say and some not... so im getting a crate of larger and handing it out to the fellas and wine for the ladys ... enjoy

erm that was rather sexist lol i like a good cold pint every now and then lol much prefer it to a glass of wine

ooppss sorry.... larger chilling for you now "

and i'l have a magners if your offering! Lol,

By *anesjhCouple  over a year ago

LONDON.

If we knew kids were in the house..we would walk out..end of.

Bolton

"I'm not defending having kids in the house I'm saying it's the parents right to choose if they do or not. I personally couldn't care cos it doesn't affect me. I just don't like the higher than you attitude from some people. "

I'm sorry, I didn't realise any one posting on this thread has said they are better than any one else. Please quote the post and I'll have a look. Z

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I am just interested....

ooppss sorry.... larger chilling for you now "

thanks could i have some lime in it too?

actually sod it lets get the vodka out lol x

hows that quote for a higher than thou attitude!!!

I went to a womans home and her 18 year old daughter was next door.

I was like....seriously? Still had sex though.

Bolton

"I can't for the life of me understand why people invite strangers into their homes for sex when they have children in the house! For God's sake - get a sitter and go to a club or somewhere! Z

hows that quote for a higher than thou attitude!!! "

How can that be construed as having a higher than thou attitude? anyway, this is getting off topic - it's my opinion and a lot of other people agree - i don't expect everyone to agree with me - i am a realist and know that we all have varying opinions, standards etc. Z

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"I went to a womans home and her 18 year old daughter was next door.

I was like....seriously? Still had sex though. "

"

no offence... but..

So, incest is ok? Z

Almost, not exactly a great thing for little Jonny to witness! Perhaps we have a different level of morality to you? Z

lol, the uncle fred part was meant as a joke! But shagging an in-law is incest??? Lol, heard it all now! Incest is illegal! Shagging an in-law isnt! Maybe theres a wee clue there for you!! "

I really think u need to look up incest and dont confuse it with pedophilia.No matter how distasteful both subjects are.

"I can't for the life of me understand why people invite strangers into their homes for sex when they have children in the house! For God's sake - get a sitter and go to a club or somewhere! Z

hows that quote for a higher than thou attitude!!! "

if me holding the moral grond that i would not allow a stranger into my home with my child here means i have a 'higher than tho attitude' then good!!! anyone who would alow this knd of thing i think is an absolute disgrace!! too many cases of kids having sex, sexual content ec shovein their faces way too eary!!! werent that long ago a young lad sexually assaulted his sibling or relative (cant remember all the facts) and turned out his parents wud allow him to watch porn etc.

how does the single mum or woman meeting a guy/couple/female while husband/partner is out, that theare the genuine people they thought?? wat if something bad happened?? you seem to hink its a joking matter that if achild walked in on a group session just to make u some stupid response...i think your attitd stinks!! glad your not my sons dad

Bolton

"

no offence... but..

So, incest is ok? Z

lol, the uncle fred part was meant as a joke! But shagging an in-law is incest??? Lol, heard it all now! Incest is illegal! Shagging an in-law isnt! Maybe theres a wee clue there for you!!

I really think u need to look up incest and dont confuse it with pedophilia.No matter how distasteful both subjects are."

Thank you, I will, didn't mention pedophilia at all though! Z

I was at an afternoon meet with a married lady who had permission to play from her husband as I also spoke to him on the telephone beforehand. He made it quite clear that nobody would be there and the kids would be at school. Whilst the horny lady was on her knees sucking my cock a spotty teenage kid came into the room. This was one of her sons who had decided to play truant from school and thought his mother was at work. After leaving in a hurry I'm still unsure who was more shocked, the boy who saw his mum giving another man a blowjob or the mother who thought her innocent son was such a good boy who never missed a day at school

to this day I still remain friends with the couple and am sure the kid will never play truant again

"

no offence... but..

So, incest is ok? Z

I really think u need to look up incest and dont confuse it with pedophilia.No matter how distasteful both subjects are."

Was that directed at my op?? Where does pedophilia come into what i said?

Apologies if its not directed at me but just wondering!!

if me holding the moral grond that i would not allow a stranger into my home with my child here means i have a 'higher than tho attitude' then good!!! anyone who would alow this knd of thing i think is an absolute disgrace!! too many cases of kids having sex, sexual content ec shovein their faces way too eary!!! werent that long ago a young lad sexually assaulted his sibling or relative (cant remember all the facts) and turned out his parents wud allow him to watch porn etc.

how does the single mum or woman meeting a guy/couple/female while husband/partner is out, that theare the genuine people they thought?? wat if something bad happened?? you seem to hink its a joking matter that if achild walked in on a group session just to make u some stupid response...i think your attitd stinks!! glad your not my sons dad "

apologogies for spelling i was tping so fast and furiously lol

now wheres that glass of vodka.....

By *nnie2009Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

we would never have a meet at someones house if there were kids there

how does the single mum or woman meeting a guy/couple/female while husband/partner is out, that theare the genuine people they thought?? wat if something bad happened?? you seem to hink its a joking matter that if achild walked in on a group session just to make u some stupid response...i think your attitd stinks!! glad your not my sons dad

now wheres that glass of vodka....."

Sorry forgot about the drinks,was tending to me chicken .. wud you loike with your vodka

now wheres that glass of vodka.....

Sorry forgot about the drinks,was tending to me chicken .. wud you loike with your vodka "

lemonade no ice plz

Wow this is a provocative thread !

We have played with folk who have children on the house - infact our first ever meet was after 11.00 in case the kids got up !

Never really gave it a thought - right or wrong ?

Up to the parents we think and no way would we judge one way or another .

Some of the self righteous clap trap on here is why so many fellow swingers don't use the forums though and that's a shame - but hey ho - some of us don't pay too much heed to it lol

So to sum up - we feel it's up to the parents and of course the participants -

how does the single mum or woman meeting a guy/couple/female while husband/partner is out, that theare the genuine people they thought?? wat if something bad happened?? you seem to hink its a joking matter that if achild walked in on a group session just to make u some stupid response...i think your attitd stinks!! glad your not my sons dad "

lol, so kids nowadays dont get sex education in primary 5?? If they have sex outside its the parents fault??

And for your info, as stated above in an earlier op i posted, i dont play when i have my kids!! That is MY choice, not some liberal pc numpty telling me what is right or wrong for me and my kids!!

enough with the booze

has anyone sorted the crisps and the pop for the kids ?

By *rs Robinson1Woman  over a year ago

Chapel Row

totaly agree we used to know a cpl that did that we didnt go to the parties as we felt really uncomfortable about it

"

A mum and dad having sex (which is a natural thing between a couple) is one thing if a child catches his parents.

A child walks in mum and dad with one or more people having sex is totally different.

|How the hell do you explain that to a child.

As for knowing your childrens sleep pattern, yes most parents do. However you never know when they will have nightmares, fall ill, want a glass of water or even need the toilet. These things are unpredictable and thes things do happen.

So do you think it is still acceptable to have sex with a virtual stranger while kids are in the house

"enough with the booze

has anyone sorted the crisps and the pop for the kids ?"

By *andACouple  over a year ago

glasgow

A definite no from us.

"enough with the booze

has anyone sorted the crisps and the pop for the kids ?"

the kids sitting outside in the car??

"

I really think u need to look up incest and dont confuse it with pedophilia.No matter how distasteful both subjects are.

Thank you, I will, didn't mention pedophilia at all though! Z"

my post was to who stated it: that incest is illegal.

in the flurry of all thats been said...I'd take time to read lol

A mum and dad having sex (which is a natural thing between a couple) is one thing if a child catches his parents.

A child walks in mum and dad with one or more people having sex is totally different.

As for knowing your childrens sleep pattern, yes most parents do. However you never know when they will have nightmares, fall ill, want a glass of water or even need the toilet. These things are unpredictable and thes things do happen.

So do you think it is still acceptable to have sex with a virtual stranger while kids are in the house "

isnt that up to the parents? If they think its safe to do so shouldnt they be able to choose??

lol, so kids nowadays dont get sex education in primary 5?? If they have sex outside its the parents fault??

And for your info, as stated above in an earlier op i posted, i dont play when i have my kids!! That is MY choice, not some liberal pc numpty telling me what is right or wrong for me and my kids!! "

sorry wats primary 5???

sex education is not allowing your children to watch porn,or watch you have sex is it?? i think it is just as bad as a mother or father introducing a new bf/gf every week. this is my opinion just like your entitled to yours. who said anything bout kids having sex outside n it the parents fault??!! whats with the 'for your info' comment bout you not playing with your kids there. I should hope you didnt. like you said you have your kids at weekends (i think u said, sorry if you didnt) and that is yours and your kids time. All im saying is that parents should use the time they have away from ther kids to play not mix the two!!!

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

you see, many different people on here with many different _iews on subjects.... and on the whole... no right or wrong, it is personal choice.

and if people don't want discussion, don't post.

if the forums put people off, that is a pity but hey, that is their choice.

I asked a question 3 times and 3 times it was ignored. I wasn't judging just interested in how the discussion would be framed.

their kids

their house

their playmates

their enjoyment

their impact if something goes wrong.........

"For your information goldilocks my children are grown up and live in there own place! And my gangbangs are in someone else's house and definitely no kids. Who do you think you are to say things like that! This is what I mean by trying to score points. "

Ok fine, I assumed you had children at home which is why I felt you were taking the opinions of some to heart so much (although you later mention something about a baby being there so am a bit confused!). My point still remains the same though - I would not have a meet knowing children were asleep upstairs regardless of their age as it doesn't sit well with me. I would not want a child walking in on me, or have to worry about waking a baby up. I do feel that this should be a consideration when you choose to be a swinger.

Just because you may happily have a meet with a child upstairs doesn't mean everyone else should be of the same opinion. It would make me feel uncomfortable and I wouldn't be able to enjoy myself and so there would no point in having the meet in the first place.

So do you think it is still acceptable to have sex with a virtual stranger while kids are in the house

isnt that up to the parents? If they think its safe to do so shouldnt they be able to choose??"

but the child doesnt get to choose. parents are meant to protect their kids. unfortunetly we have too many selfish people who dont deserve to be called a parent

Unpredictable - yes - wrong to do it in cas of this that or the other - no

Jeez - Irish curves - that's a bit harsh !

"

in the flurry of all thats been said...I'd take time to read lol"

Incest is deemed 'illegal and immoral' in the uk m8!! What about that brother and sister that was jailed a few years ago! And where does pedophilia come into my comment?

for those who do meet with children asleep i'm presuming its not a first time meet and have met the man/woman before hand.

also if its strictly a social call surely its no different to having a friend around ?

isnt that up to the parents? If they think its safe to do so shouldnt they be able to choose??"

Yes it is up to the parents, but the people they wish to have sex with also have a right to know if children are going to be in the house, so they can make an informed decision.

To me it is wrong, but that is my opinion and one that i will not be changing my mind on.

"you see, many different people on here with many different _iews on subjects.... and on the whole... no right or wrong, it is personal choice.

I asked a question 3 times and 3 times it was ignored. I wasn't judging just interested in how the discussion would be framed.

their kids

their house

their playmates

their enjoyment

"

Because they haven't thought about how they'll explain it as they've assumed they'll never have to because they 'know' their kids will sleep through and never know about the activities that have been going on downstairs maybe?

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"you see, many different people on here with many different _iews on subjects.... and on the whole... no right or wrong, it is personal choice.

their kids

their house

their playmates

their enjoyment

Because they haven't thought about how they'll explain it as they've assumed they'll never have to because they 'know' their kids will sleep through and never know about the activities that have been going on downstairs maybe?"

"for those who do meet with children asleep i'm presuming its not a first time meet and have met the man/woman before hand.

also if its strictly a social call surely its no different to having a friend around ?"

A social I find no problem with as there is no chance a child will walk in onm a sexual act, that they shouldn't be seeing.

"Jeez - Irish curves - that's a bit harsh !"

which one lol

im sorry but when comes to protection of children then i get rather passionate and defensive

isnt that up to the parents? If they think its safe to do so shouldnt they be able to choose??

Yes it is up to the parents, but the people they wish to have sex with also have a right to know if children are going to be in the house, so they can make an informed decision.

To me it is wrong, but that is my opinion and one that i will not be changing my mind on."

totally agree with you! The parents must inform the visitors of the kids being in the house! But the original op didnt say that! Op just said parents shouldnt have anybody round for fun when kids are in!

"for those who do meet with children asleep i'm presuming its not a first time meet and have met the man/woman before hand.

also if its strictly a social call surely its no different to having a friend around ?"

nope, knew a woman who would have first time meets round for sex when kids were in their bed

By *win PeaksCouple  over a year ago

Northamptonshire

and if there is the slightest possibility of them seeing, the parents should take every measure to ensure that their children do not see."

Surely the One place a child should feel safe, secure and happy is in their own home.

When I was 9-10 I walked in on my Mum with her ex one night, just after the fact. I never 'saw' anything but I knew what was happening and have never forgotten.

also if its strictly a social call surely its no different to having a friend around ?

A social I find no problem with as there is no chance a child will walk in onm a sexual act, that they shouldn't be seeing."

I wouldn't personally but no that's not so bad. Conversation is likely to be a bit raunchy though and don't know bout your kids but mine have brilliant hearing, especially when you don't want them to!

To me it is wrong, but that is my opinion and one that i will not be changing my mind on.

totally agree with you! The parents must inform the visitors of the kids being in the house! But the original op didnt say that! Op just said parents shouldnt have anybody round for fun when kids are in! "

no get it right if your going to quote wat the op said...she said "I can't for the life of me understand why people invite strangers into their homes for sex when they have children in the house! For God's sake - get a sitter and go to a club or somewhere! Z"

" as stated above in an earlier op i posted, i dont play when i have my kids!! That is MY choice, not some liberal pc numpty telling me what is right or wrong for me and my kids!! "

Likewise what others are trying to tell you they don't play when they have kids in the house, through THEIR OWN CHOICE not because it's PC, not because it's a holier than thou attitude .... because it's their choice.

"

Incest is deemed 'illegal and immoral' in the uk m8!! What about that brother and sister that was jailed a few years ago! And where does pedophilia come into my comment? "

apologies, I never knew that(but do so now after reading), I'd just thought u'd blurred the term re: kids,being the central issue of the post.apologies.

totally agree with you! The parents must inform the visitors of the kids being in the house! But the original op didnt say that! Op just said parents shouldnt have anybody round for fun when kids are in!

no get it right if your going to quote wat the op said...she said "I can't for the life of me understand why people invite strangers into their homes for sex when they have children in the house! For God's sake - get a sitter and go to a club or somewhere! Z" "

erm, and doesnt that mean exactly what i said?? Lol. (get a sitter and go to a club or somewhere) means dont do it at home!? Duh!

"

Incest is deemed 'illegal and immoral' in the uk m8!! What about that brother and sister that was jailed a few years ago! And where does pedophilia come into my comment?

apologies, I never knew that(but do so now after reading), I'd just thought u'd blurred the term re: kids,being the central issue of the post.apologies."

no probs m8! It started as a joke but someone decided to bring incest up, lol

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

2 hours to nearly 175...

well done all

no get it right if your going to quote wat the op said...she said "I can't for the life of me understand why people invite strangers into their homes for sex when they have children in the house! For God's sake - get a sitter and go to a club or somewhere! Z"

erm, and doesnt that mean exactly what i said?? Lol. (get a sitter and go to a club or somewhere) means dont do it at home!? Duh!"

seemed like u were making out she was saying no fun as in general what so ever at home while kids were at home. I was making clear she said no sex meet with strangers

I would decline the meet if I knew children were asleep upstairs.

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

have raed this thread with interest . has got me thinking ...yes a feat in itself lol !!!

now it seems the biggest argument for people not playing with children in the house is "being caught or walked in on " . what about a baby in the house ? where does the moral compass swing with this ? zero chance of being walked in on or caught is that senario deamed as acceptable to play or still totally off limits for them ?

Lol, maybe i have mis-quoted myself in a couple ops!

All im trying to put across is that i am pro choice!

Parants can choose whdther to have fun or not in the safety of their own home as long as EVERYONE is safe!

BUT, their visitors should also be informed of who is in the house so that they can choose whether to go as arranged or not!! Maybe that helps clear up my point as i've been accused of promoting incest for some reason! Lol

"have raed this thread with interest . has got me thinking ...yes a feat in itself lol !!!

now it seems the biggest argument for people not playing with children in the house is "being caught or walked in on " . what about a baby in the house ? where does the moral compass swing with this ? zero chance of being walked in on or caught is that senario deamed as acceptable to play or still totally off limits for them ?"

I'd still see it as off limits, I'd just not feel comfortable and able to relax knowing the baby was there.

If our only option was to swing whilst our kids were tucked up in bed in the same house ....we wouldn't swing at all. End of.

We wouldn't visit others with kids tucked up in bed either.

View - if we were to meet with our five year old asleep in the house we would assume he would have no idea what was going on !

If he did get up and see what was occurring we would probably quickly regain a level of decency and usher him back to bed telling him we need our time where he doesn't disturb us - assuming it was not an emergency .

If it was an emergency we would probably feel awful and re think our position !

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

thanks for explaining

appreciated.

By *ont Ask Dont GetWoman  over a year ago

amersham

When my kids were very little, me and my partner used to very very occasionally entertain gentlemen (only one at any one time) at home after the kids bedtime.

At some point, it became unacceptable to me for us to play at home. I don't really remember quite how old the children were but it would have been to do with their level of awareness.

My kids have always been very good sleepers and on the rare occasion they have needed me in the night they call out for me. I can barely recall an occasion where they have come to my bedroom in the night.

We had stairgates, my bedroom is on a different floor from theirs and, indeed, my bedroom also has a lock, altho I don't recall us using it when we had a guest. The children could never have walked in. We were always quiet and discrete.

I am a single mum, love my kids more than anything and their safety, health and happiness is paramount - always has been and always will be.

They have grown into delightful, well rounded teenagers and all in all, I don't think I've done too bad a job as a mum.