FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > White women 4 Black guys

White women 4 Black guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Where are all the white women who are looking for black guys. Are there any in yorkshire?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I am, but I'm not in Yorkshire. Maybe you should move south?!

No pictures in profile, no profile information, cannot accommodate, not verified, 4 days on the site and complaining at the lack of response you have had already.

I don't know for sure but maybe the white ladies looking for black guys are all contacting the ones that have made an effort here ?

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"No pictures in profile, no profile information, cannot accommodate, not verified, 4 days on the site and complaining at the lack of response you have had already.

I don't know for sure but maybe the white ladies looking for black guys are all contacting the ones that have made an effort here ?"

Ouch I better go get verified then before am thought of as not genuine.

Forum Mod

I know you're real sweetie lol xx

By *lirty14uMan  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

I'm surprised this hasn't been added to the list of Interests you can search by etc, as it seems like quite a common request....

Flirty (white, no rhythm, can't dance.)

Forum Mod

"I'm surprised this hasn't been added to the list of Interests you can search by etc, as it seems like quite a common request....

Flirty (white, no rhythm, can't dance.)"

And has a sticky outy

By *lirty14uMan  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

...and I note there's no belly-button pics on your profile! I think you're trying to hide a sticky-outy too! But I digress.... I am not sure large belly buttons are what the ladies looking for BBC are after.

Big Belly Centre??

"Where are all the white women who are looking for black guys. Are there any in yorkshire?"

Black, White, guys are just guys.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for your response,

however i'm not complaining i'm just asking & as for no pic maybe if you ask, i'll supply you with 1,2 or maybe more.

As for the profile info just not got round to it yet as i have got a job aswell.

I never realised that i had to accomodate to have any hope of meeting anyone for fun?

Yes i am a new member but we all gotta start somewhere!!!!!!

So maybe i should have done everything like make sure i can accomodate, display my pics, fill in my profile & maybe wait until i've been a member for say a year before asking my question?

I don't think so, it's just a question.

Sainsbury's places an ad in the national press to highlight their new heathly eating range... but the marketing dept didnt have time to produce eye catching photos, any text blurb or an attention grabbing sales punch... but placed the ad anyway, which consists of a blank page.

And consumers are left bemused and confused as to the point of placing the ad in the first place.

Is my message getting through?

Hi again, pics are a good idea, people will ask for them anyway. Don't feel victimised about the "cannot accommodate" thing, lots of people can and will invite you to their places, or there is always a hotel room! Happy hunting and I'm sure you will do OK, you sound like a good guy. x

Sorry if my message came over as harsh, but it is reality and was meant to help.

There are a lot of single guys, there are a lot of black guys, you are competing, in order to compete you need to put your best forward, a profile is very important if you want people to contact you.

Pics are important, neither are essential but will make a drastic difference to the number of mails you get.

Put yourself in the position of the couples you hope to meet, why should they contact you when there are other guys whose profile projects thier personality, thier respect, thier sense of humour, thier willingness to compromise so that both parties get what they want.

Not being able to accommodate is not important, but many people see it as a warning sign to a "married and cheating" guy, the profile section can be used to explain why that is not the case and why you cannot accommodate.

You cannot get verified till you meet someone who is verified (phone or cam verifications are worthless) so going to a social or a club will help, it's not going to stop you getting meets if your not verified but being verified will go a long way to helping you.

I accept that you have a job, but increasing your profile information takes the same time as putting a message on the forums, a profile can be added to as you learn on the site and decide what way you want to go in the scene.

"Where are all the white women who are looking for black guys. Are there any in yorkshire?"

Maybe, ironically, it's a PC thing?

No-one wants to appear racist, so even if a white woman is looking for a black man they're reluctant to admit it?

Take some time over your profile, make it interesting and personal to you, appear on cam and the requests for meeys will come flooding in - so long as you didn't fall out of the ugly tree lol

Good luck and have fun m8!

By *edhot4blkCouple  over a year ago

York/London/Crantock

with a name like mine i can hardly deny i shag blk guys and fully admit i do often, but as stated b4 a pic or 2 or even 3 helps one to make ones mind up and if i see a profile of a blk guy no matter how much we match and the size of his cock if there isnt a pic i wont look at his profile twice...stella..xxx

Hi i would like to meet some women/couples that like black guys and are up for getting to know them and maybe arranging meets. Take a look at my profile and tell me what you think.

Also i would like to meet mixed race couples anf fems too

Forum Mod

"Hi i would like to meet some women/couples that like black guys and are up for getting to know them and maybe arranging meets. Take a look at my profile and tell me what you think.

Also i would like to meet mixed race couples anf fems too"

why don't you start a new thread in the meets request and party forum,you may get a better response in there

Hi I'm really black (this is just make up) and I would like to meet some white woman too xxx

p.s. I love Bob Marley too!

Forum Mod

"Hi I'm really black (this is just make up) and I would like to meet some white woman too xxx

p.s. I love Bob Marley too!"

I love you Jeza xxxxxxx

"Hi I'm really black (this is just make up) and I would like to meet some white woman too xxx

p.s. I love Bob Marley too!

I love you Jeza xxxxxxx"

Mmmmmm a sexy white bitch....."No woman no cry...Noooo woman no cry"

PMSFL

Ohh you look a bit half cast there pet, had enough black booty to last me a life time...so walk on by please, soz x

"Ohh you look a bit half cast there pet, had enough black booty to last me a life time...so walk on by please, soz x"

Cheeky fooker....its dirt

Forum Mod

LMFAO

Shake ya booty fussy

"LMFAO

Shake ya booty fussy "

he would pass out if i did

"Ohh you look a bit half cast there pet, had enough black booty to last me a life time...so walk on by please, soz x

Cheeky fooker....its dirt "

I love a dirty bit**...

"Ohh you look a bit half cast there pet, had enough black booty to last me a life time...so walk on by please, soz x

Cheeky fooker....its dirt "

Yeah, sez you, bet you are wearing one of them Gurhkas or Burhkas or whatever thay are called....now stop private messageing me, I don't want your 'sexy and yummy black tush' as you call it!!!

I love a dirty bit**... "

*wink wink* all yours hehehehe wana see my booty?

Yeah, sez you, bet you are wearing one of them Gurhkas or Burhkas or whatever thay are called....now stop private messageing me, I don't want your 'sexy and yummy black tush' as you call it!!!"

Block me then bitch-boy, you love it really i know your type!! if you dont want banging sensless why you on the site, you pussy tease !!

I love a dirty bit**...

*wink wink* all yours hehehehe wana see my booty?"

What!! All of it.... ????

Lol... yeah... you couldn't even fit yer boobs in one pic ff's lol..

Dare ya xx

I love a dirty bit**...

Dare ya xx "

LOL will load a new pic into the private gallery tonight....just for you....and yes it all fits in...just

Yeah, sez you, bet you are wearing one of them Gurhkas or Burhkas or whatever thay are called....now stop private messageing me, I don't want your 'sexy and yummy black tush' as you call it!!!

Block me then bitch-boy, you love it really i know your type!! if you dont want banging sensless why you on the site, you pussy tease !!"

*Thinks*...Gulp...oh flip, now what do I say? think she actually wants sex with me!!!

that cock pic drives a girl wild....you should put more up....im coming for you bitch-boy i know where you live

"that cock pic drives a girl wild....you should put more up....im coming for you bitch-boy i know where you live "

I have just shit myself!

"that cock pic drives a girl wild....you should put more up....im coming for you bitch-boy i know where you live

I have just shit myself!"

Mmmmm kinky too!!!....i am going to keep you....in a cupboard

I love a dirty bit**...

Dare ya xx

LOL will load a new pic into the private gallery tonight....just for you....and yes it all fits in...just "

Ahh now thats cruel... Later.. Gonna be a toss up now eh... Wii Fit or a wan* lol...

Still fitness is fitness after all lol...

I'll be checking back .. mmmm

I love a dirty bit**...

Dare ya xx

LOL will load a new pic into the private gallery tonight....just for you....and yes it all fits in...just

Ahh now thats cruel... Later.. Gonna be a toss up now eh... Wii Fit or a wan* lol...

I'll be checking back .. mmmm"

Mmmmmmm are we talking naked wii fit here?

I love a dirty bit**...

Dare ya xx

Mmmmmmm are we talking naked wii fit here?"

Only if ya wanna play doubles... Or triples even Mmmmm

I love a dirty bit**...

Dare ya xx

Mmmmmmm are we talking naked wii fit here?

Only if ya wanna play doubles... Or triples even Mmmmm"

anyone for tennis

Hi Fussy wanna cum for me then babes cause i would love to play with you lol

» Add a new message to this topic