FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fab photo

Fab photo

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Please don't think I am getting at all the love sexy women I am not jealous, but it's interesting that a lot of men say they like BBW or woman with a fuller figure but have had a quiet look at the most fab pics there is not one woman that is a BBW or over a size 12.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oss and BootsCouple  over a year ago

grantham, lincolnshire

Well spotted!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Also a shocking lack of men

"Please don't think I am getting at all the love sexy women I am not jealous, but it's interesting that a lot of men say they like BBW or woman with a fuller figure but have had a quiet look at the most fab pics there is not one woman that is a BBW or over a size 12. "

Ps this is not an appeal to get my photos Fab x

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Also a shocking lack of men "

change the filter to show men

I once heard one of my old friends say; "a fat bird is like a scooter, it is an excellent ride and so much fun but you don't want your mates seeing you with it"...

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

I'm a fatty and nearly to top of page 6 with today's pic! Never been higher that page 6 though x

"Also a shocking lack of men "

That is also true x

By *otSoPoshWoman  over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

"I once heard one of my old friends say; "a fat bird is like a scooter, it is an excellent ride and so much fun but you don't want your mates seeing you with it"..."

And that's where self confidence issues for most fat woman come from.

"Please don't think I am getting at all the love sexy women I am not jealous, but it's interesting that a lot of men say they like BBW or woman with a fuller figure but have had a quiet look at the most fab pics there is not one woman that is a BBW or over a size 12.

Ps this is not an appeal to get my photos Fab x"

No shame in it if you do

"I'm a fatty and nearly to top of page 6 with today's pic! Never been higher that page 6 though x"

You should be on page one if not the top x

ashford

"I'm a fatty and nearly to top of page 6 with today's pic! Never been higher that page 6 though x

You should be on page one if not the top x"

Ha ha dont think so ! So many lovely women on here x

"I once heard one of my old friends say; "a fat bird is like a scooter, it is an excellent ride and so much fun but you don't want your mates seeing you with it"...

And that's where self confidence issues for most fat woman come from."

I by no means agreed with his statement, oh if only you knew, I was merely pointing out that it could be that people think like that...

By *nquisitive ladyWoman  over a year ago

meath

"I once heard one of my old friends say; "a fat bird is like a scooter, it is an excellent ride and so much fun but you don't want your mates seeing you with it"..."

What a nasty mouth you have

"Please don't think I am getting at all the love sexy women I am not jealous, but it's interesting that a lot of men say they like BBW or woman with a fuller figure but have had a quiet look at the most fab pics there is not one woman that is a BBW or over a size 12. "

Why do you think that is OP?

"I once heard one of my old friends say; "a fat bird is like a scooter, it is an excellent ride and so much fun but you don't want your mates seeing you with it"...

What a nasty mouth you have "

Whatever, I never said that I agree

By *olly SwallowsTV/TS  over a year ago

Sexville

Whatever, I never said that I agree "

You never said you didn’t so why post it on a page about how BBW pics aren’t fabbed as much?

By *nquisitive ladyWoman  over a year ago

meath

You never said you didn’t so why post it on a page about how BBW pics aren’t fabbed as much? "

I by no means agreed with his statement, oh if only you knew, I was merely pointing out that it could be that people think like that... "

I wasn't saying you were agreeing, just making the point.

Your mate sounds a lot like many of the men I used to know.

By *indergirlWoman  over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

"I'm a fatty and nearly to top of page 6 with today's pic! Never been higher that page 6 though x"

Snap and I've made page three before x

ashford

"I'm a fatty and nearly to top of page 6 with today's pic! Never been higher that page 6 though x

Snap and I've made page three before x"

Yay well done! x

By *estcountryDadBodMan  over a year ago

Exeter

Should be higher in my book

Do you see any guys on that list ever lol

Join the que

"Please don't think I am getting at all the love sexy women I am not jealous, but it's interesting that a lot of men say they like BBW or woman with a fuller figure but have had a quiet look at the most fab pics there is not one woman that is a BBW or over a size 12.

Join the que"

You can filter by men, they have their own list.

Why do you think that is OP?"

To be honest I think there are men that genuinely enjoy a bbw woman but most only say they do to get a leg over. I do have to admit that there are some very sexy women on fab

You never said you didn’t so why post it on a page about how BBW pics aren’t fabbed as much? "

Just giving an example of why I think maybe people are reluctant to maybe (for want of a better word) 'champion' bigger women because they feel peer pressure and are trained in a way to champion smaller ones...

I could have explained it better possibly but I didn't

Join the que

You can filter by men, they have their own list."

Yes you can filter by men ,but on to MOST fab list you don't see any men or BBW. X

By *rying2niteMan  over a year ago

Egremont

"

You never said you didn’t so why post it on a page about how BBW pics aren’t fabbed as much?

Just giving an example of why I think maybe people are reluctant to maybe (for want of a better word) 'champion' bigger women because they feel peer pressure and are trained in a way to champion smaller ones...

I could have explained it better possibly but I didn't"

I get what you are saying it's the same kind of thing when men say they are straight but are bi.

By *rying2niteMan  over a year ago

Egremont

"

Maybe not, but your facial expression in your 4th november pic tells me that i would love you to sit on my face like that ! X

Join the que

You can filter by men, they have their own list.

Yes you can filter by men ,but on to MOST fab list you don't see any men or BBW. X"

You can't filter by BBW was my point there, but you can filter by men. Men don't get as many fabs as women on the whole anyway, for many many reasons. But that's not the point you were making.

I will also point out, as she no doubt would herself if she were here, Ivy is over a size 12 and is on page one.

I'm not saying that you're wrong OP, just pointing it out.

I by no means agreed with his statement, oh if only you knew, I was merely pointing out that it could be that people think like that...

I wasn't saying you were agreeing, just making the point.

Your mate sounds a lot like many of the men I used to know.

"

Yes I just wanted to reaffirm that wasn't my standpoint just an experience I felt that I've had that may be like others.

He's not my friend anymore, haven't spoken in years. Probably I found out he's not worth my time like many other people that have come and gone in my life, very few are worth holding on to from my perspective

By *yantico86Man  over a year ago

drumchapel

To be fair your photos deserve all the fabs In the world absolutely stunning xx

"

Its wasn't appeal I promise you honestly. I am fully aware that I am not every ones cup of tea. But there are some amazing beautiful and sexy BBW on fab

"

You can't filter by BBW was my point there, but you can filter by men. Men don't get as many fabs as women on the whole anyway, for many many reasons. But that's not the point you were making.

I will also point out, as she no doubt would herself if she were here, Ivy is over a size 12 and is on page one.

I'm not saying that you're wrong OP, just pointing it out."

You can filter by BBW ! I was actually joking with my comment about men on hot photos, obviously it’s a reflection of user numbers.

ashford

I've just checked and I'm on page 5! That's a first! Fat and old! x

I could have explained it better possibly but I didn't

I get what you are saying it's the same kind of thing when men say they are straight but are bi. "

Oh yes definitely, just a vague example of opinion not statement of fact.

Bi men who pose as straight is most certainly the same thing. They don't want to be seen as liking/acknowledge/partaking in something they could get ridiculed for because it all stems back to peer pressure

"

You can filter by BBW ! I was actually joking with my comment about men on hot photos, obviously it’s a reflection of user numbers."

Not on hot photos, that filter is for all photos (or new photos, I'm not sure). Hot photos can only be categorized by M, F, TV/TS, couples....

"

Ps this is not an appeal to get my photos Fab x

Its wasn't appeal I promise you honestly. I am fully aware that I am not every ones cup of tea. But there are some amazing beautiful and sexy BBW on fab "

Don't feel bad though if you did want to promote yourself.

There's plenty of people doing that on the forums, some more shamelessly than others, in the most hypocritical manner

By *nliveneTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

I'm size 12 and i never been in the most fab pictures but probably i had better fab amazing moments since i joined fabs

Maybe i have diferent goals than bee in the top gallery

"I'm size 12 and i never been in the most fab pictures but probably i had better fab amazing moments since i joined fabs

"

That's what it's all about, searching, locating and drawing from whatever positivity you need. Of course as long as you don't knowingly take it from others in the process

Lol

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS  over a year ago

London&Dublin

I think it's just numbers.

A lot doesn't mean all.

Those in the first page got a lot more admirers/fabs, that's all.

Beauty is like a whole flower.

if you start to analyse every single details, plucking the petals, the stigma, the filamen, etc, the flower will be ruined and the beauty will be lost.

By *ockosaurusMan  over a year ago

Warwick

I guess it's like whenever someone asks about cock size, most women on the forums seem to say it doesn't matter or that they don't like them too big, yet most of the guys on there have above average cocks.

There are a lot of lurkers that don't comment. I wonder if that changes things?

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

Southern Wales

"Beauty is like a whole flower.

if you start to analyse every single details, plucking the petals, the stigma, the filamen, etc, the flower will be ruined and the beauty will be lost."

I love that

Selby

"I'm size 12 and i never been in the most fab pictures but probably i had better fab amazing moments since i joined fabs

That's what it's all about, searching, locating and drawing from whatever positivity you need. Of course as long as you don't knowingly take it from others in the process

Lol"

I am not that greedy

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS  over a year ago

London&Dublin

"Beauty is like a whole flower.

if you start to analyse every single details, plucking the petals, the stigma, the filamen, etc, the flower will be ruined and the beauty will be lost.

I love that "

Thank you.

Some like orchid, some like roses, some fancy carnations etc.

At least you women are real flowers.

I'm plastic but hey ho - there still market for that

"

I am not saying that I care if I get on the hot list to be honest I was only looking to get some ideas for some new pictures. And again people don't think I any issues with a woman size or the amount of fun she has. Its more of a observation that men say size dose matter. X

By *ustfulbigboyMan  over a year ago

North Wales

I've actually fabbed a lot of your photos before even seeing this x

I am not saying that I care if I get on the hot list to be honest I was only looking to get some ideas for some new pictures. And again people don't think I any issues with a woman size or the amount of fun she has. Its more of a observation that men say size dose matter. X "

loved ur pics..they are fab

grantham, lincolnshire

I guess it's like whenever someone asks about cock size, most women on the forums seem to say it doesn't matter or that they don't like them too big, yet most of the guys on there have above average cocks.

There are a lot of lurkers that don't comment. I wonder if that changes things? "

grantham, lincolnshire

There are a lot of lurkers that don't comment. I wonder if that changes things? "

Exactly this!

Not for the want of fanning them here

I've always thought the hot pics showed a huge variety of women of all ages, shapes, sizes and backgrounds. I've seen plus size ladies on there so many times.

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

I see lots of curves in the hot pics

I've just looked and can see two plus size women right at the top! So that proves it isn't always slim women.

"I've just looked and can see two plus size women right at the top! So that proves it isn't always slim women. "

I’d say that’s a daily occurrence

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

My young (28) fb dared to say that to me one day

I ended up with really good birthday presents from him that year

Selby

i'm in the most fabed pictures

Just kidding

What people get been in the top most fabed pictures ? I mean they get any award , benefit or discount from Fabs or there's special features in the site they will have access?

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

It's not women that tend to get men onto hot pics though. It's other men.

By *acDreamyMan  over a year ago

Wirral

It's not women that tend to get men onto hot pics though. It's other men. "

Why don't women fab?

We've all heard people being awful fucktards.

No need to repeat it.

Unless you wanted to.

You didnt see last weeks then I take lol

Wirral

You didnt see last weeks then I take lol "

I did

Liverpool

Why don't women fab? "

I personally tend to mostly fab women. A lot of men take pic fabs as a sign of guaranteed interest in meeting them. Also women in general tend to not be as visually stimulated as men. If I fab mens pictures (outside of forum games) it tends to be something very specific that has sparked thoughts of certain scenarios for me or because I appreciate the effort that has gone into the picture rather than it just looking good.

You horrible friends lol

Why don't women fab? "

I fab every sort of pic. If it’s a good pic and I like it, I fab it, regardless of who it’s of, I thought that was the point of fabbing?

By *estcountryDadBodMan  over a year ago

Exeter

Why don't women fab?

I fab every sort of pic. If it’s a good pic and I like it, I fab it, regardless of who it’s of, I thought that was the point of fabbing?"

Agreed! If it’s a good pic it’s a good pic!!!

Wirral

Why don't women fab?

I fab every sort of pic. If it’s a good pic and I like it, I fab it, regardless of who it’s of, I thought that was the point of fabbing?"

Me too but it is certainly not everyone's opinion.

The top photo often has thousands of fabs in 12hrs but I just had a look and the top mens photo has 103 fabs.

I must admit I am slightly suspicious about how they get so many is such a short time. Yes some are very sexy but thousands of fans !!

Wirral

"I must admit I am slightly suspicious about how they get so many is such a short time. Yes some are very sexy but thousands of fans !! "

I think some are just great, sexy photos but the regulars work at it too. They send nice messages, friend requests and time the photos well.

I’m far from skinny and have been on page 1 before.. the luscious naughty nymphomaniac is currently number one she has gorgeous curves

I know it's not the point you are making but we are a slim couple (I'm a shit cook!) and a more ample couple might break us! Everyone is beautiful though. N X

"I’m far from skinny and have been on page 1 before.. the luscious naughty nymphomaniac is currently number one she has gorgeous curves "

You are beautiful but you are not a bbw xx

By *ecadent_DevonMan  over a year ago

Okehampton

I think you need to look again OP

"I’m far from skinny and have been on page 1 before.. the luscious naughty nymphomaniac is currently number one she has gorgeous curves

You are beautiful but you are not a bbw xx "

What is your definition of a BBW?

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

"I must admit I am slightly suspicious about how they get so many is such a short time. Yes some are very sexy but thousands of fans !!

I think some are just great, sexy photos but the regulars work at it too. They send nice messages, friend requests and time the photos well.

"

I’ve been on page one and I’m far from skinny, my friends list is not big at all it’s only people I’d want to be friends with and as for messages I send very little

Wirral

"I must admit I am slightly suspicious about how they get so many is such a short time. Yes some are very sexy but thousands of fans !!

I’ve been on page one and I’m far from skinny, my friends list is not big at all it’s only people I’d want to be friends with and as for messages I send very little "

Exactly! Yours are just great, sexy photos with a really enticing smile. X

I've been on the hotlist before and I'm a 14/16 I don't think it's exclusively thin women on there, in fact I ofter think it promotes body positively as there are aften all shapes and sizes on there

By *ockosaurusMan  over a year ago

Warwick

It's not women that tend to get men onto hot pics though. It's other men. "

Does that mean guys only like guys with big dicks?

Also, women also fab women don't they?

Why don't women fab?

I fab every sort of pic. If it’s a good pic and I like it, I fab it, regardless of who it’s of, I thought that was the point of fabbing?

Me too but it is certainly not everyone's opinion.

The top photo often has thousands of fabs in 12hrs but I just had a look and the top mens photo has 103 fabs. "

103 likes a man's photo in 24 hours is still great! I would be lucky to get that in a month But who cares really.. Its all about fun not numbers

Liverpool

Does that mean guys only like guys with big dicks?

Also, women also fab women don't they? "

Not at all, just as not all men like women size 12 and under even though as this thread says, there's a lot of them on hot pics.

They do but by sheer numbers alone it's likely often going to be men who control what is on hot pics.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

A few of my pics have been at no.1 in the Irish hotpics all with less than 20 fabs.

In the almost 2 years I've been on with this profile I can honestly say I've had less than 10 fabs in total from women or couples who aren't on my friends list and currently there are only 6 on that list.

The only time I get fabbed by non friends is from other men.

There are people who know exactly how to play the hotpic game and as others have said they post a new pic which just happens to coincide with their latest forum post and off it goes again.

» Add a new message to this topic