FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > tight joggers

tight joggers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ontyguy 39. OP   Man  over a year ago

Pontypridd

It's such a turn on seeing young lads in tight joggers, white socks etc!! Being able to see the outline there cocks gets me so horny!!

I think I'm turning into a dirty old man.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It's such a turn on seeing young lads in tight joggers, white socks etc!! Being able to see the outline there cocks gets me so horny!!

I think I'm turning into a dirty old man."

Bit creepy that

"It's such a turn on seeing young lads in tight joggers, white socks etc!! Being able to see the outline there cocks gets me so horny!!

Bit creepy that "

I don't understand why that's deemed creepy?

To try and give some balance, lots of people like to see VPL or camel toe. I have seen lots of threads on those topics over the years and they are not classed as creepy.

To give my own views, I absolutely get and understand the OP's attraction. When my boyfriend is chilling out at home wearing pj's and no boxers underneath I am immediately attracted to the shape of his cock through his trousers. So I do understand the attraction.

Her x

Bit creepy that "

He's like Herbert from family guy.

By *t9090Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

Sounds like that ship has sailed mate.

But hey, whatever butters your parsnips.

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

I hear you OP.

Love trackies worn commando

I must be a dirty old man too I couldn’t agree more, I even love the arl camel toe it’s not just tightly hugged cocks that plant the seed

I wear joggers and my loungewear without underwear and love the feeling of being free! Specially when I'm bulging out and catching people looking.

I tend to have a cheeky glance at others that do this too! I'm not going to lie!

By *ntrigued32Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Oh god!

D is the master of teasing me in his grey Joggers!!

Jo.Xx

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

On a forum discussion on a 'uniform' for guys to wear on a meet I posted, jogging bottoms was the most voted for item.

Always good to see guys in them, with the right fit and bulge showing

Years ago I fancied this gorgeous woman who lived near me. I tried couple times for a date. She respectively declined. One night I was coming home from boxing. Sweaty and rough in some old Nike grey Trackie. Weeek later we went on a date and she said the reason was I looked amazing in the trackie lol. Woman are confusing

By *ontyguy 39. OP   Man  over a year ago

Pontypridd

"Years ago I fancied this gorgeous woman who lived near me. I tried couple times for a date. She respectively declined. One night I was coming home from boxing. Sweaty and rough in some old Nike grey Trackie. Weeek later we went on a date and she said the reason was I looked amazing in the trackie lol. Woman are confusing "

I bet you look good in a y thing lol! I bet you had a tight bulge in those joggers.

» Add a new message to this topic