FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Double standards

Double standards

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just a quick one, how come when i or other males have said i don't like a bigger las or that i don't find someone attractive im a bad person for having a preference?

But women constantly put guy's down ? Not everyone obviously but ive had a few now reply with Frankly unnecessary replies? Im not everyone's cuppa tea i get that but i said oh no sorry not interested in a bigger girl or i dont find you attractive its bad but its completely fine for a woman to do it ?

Not bitter or annoying about it but honestly just curious that's all, maybe ive just spoke to the wrong people haha.

Have a good day everyone

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe put it on your profile that you prefer slim ladies. Most women read profiles so that would probably help.

It's not that i only like slim ladies, im not that shallow. It was just a very big lady and wasn't my cup of tea, i thought id rather be honest and say the reason as we are all adults on here and all i got back was abuse and them calling me a bully and out of order, thought as adults honesty is what people want..

"It's not that i only like slim ladies, im not that shallow. It was just a very big lady and wasn't my cup of tea, i thought id rather be honest and say the reason as we are all adults on here and all i got back was abuse and them calling me a bully and out of order, thought as adults honesty is what people want.. "

I don’t give reasons, ever. You’re not obliged to. Just thanks for the message but no thanks kind of thing would suffice I think.

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

I wouldn't say I didn't want meet with someone based on their appearance to be honest. I just say thank you but no thank you.

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

"It's not that i only like slim ladies, im not that shallow. It was just a very big lady and wasn't my cup of tea, i thought id rather be honest and say the reason as we are all adults on here and all i got back was abuse and them calling me a bully and out of order, thought as adults honesty is what people want.. "

Oooooo fucking hell

Do you not think, "thanks but no thanks" is polite enough?

You'll tend to find it's blokes who keeo getting rejected that want a reason, they want something to blame whereas the sensible among us know that can be very very destructive and slay someones confidence.

Not arguing that at all but ive had a few women now reply with "no you're not big enough, i like them much bigger than that" and had one that said "are you serious? You honestly thought id ever be interested in you?"

That's what i mean by double standards, when i received those messages i didn't reply with abuse or acting the victim.

Like i said it not everyone and that would be stupid to even assume.

"It's not that i only like slim ladies, im not that shallow. It was just a very big lady and wasn't my cup of tea, i thought id rather be honest and say the reason as we are all adults on here and all i got back was abuse and them calling me a bully and out of order, thought as adults honesty is what people want..

Oooooo fucking hell

Do you not think, "thanks but no thanks" is polite enough?

You'll tend to find it's blokes who keeo getting rejected that want a reason, they want something to blame whereas the sensible among us know that can be very very destructive and slay someones confidence.

"

I have no confidence anyway haha. But i would always rather hear the truth, even if its not what i want to hear.. maybe that's just me, ive never replied aggressively or in a rude or unfriendly manner..

shits creek

"Not arguing that at all but ive had a few women now reply with "no you're not big enough, i like them much bigger than that" and had one that said "are you serious? You honestly thought id ever be interested in you?"

That's what i mean by double standards, when i received those messages i didn't reply with abuse or acting the victim.

Like i said it not everyone and that would be stupid to even assume."

Well they're just cunts.

I can be a cunt too. Usually if someone hasn't read my profile, and is clearly the type of person I state I'm trying to avoid.

Then they'll get both barrels if I'm feeling particularly lesson teachy in the "I can outcunt you ya cunt" stakes.

It's called priveliges

Men don't have them

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Just a quick one, how come when i or other males have said i don't like a bigger las or that i don't find someone attractive im a bad person for having a preference?

But women constantly put guy's down ? Not everyone obviously but ive had a few now reply with Frankly unnecessary replies? Im not everyone's cuppa tea i get that but i said oh no sorry not interested in a bigger girl or i dont find you attractive its bad but its completely fine for a woman to do it ?

Not bitter or annoying about it but honestly just curious that's all, maybe ive just spoke to the wrong people haha.

Have a good day everyone "

Do you only turn down fat women? Just an Oddly specific rejection rant.

Was the unnecessary reply from a fat woman?

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

It won’t help your plight to highlight your dislike of ‘ larger lasses’ in a public forum post

Just sayin ...

Completely agree, always read the profile and make sure im in line with what they are looking for. If im not their type then im fine with it. Not once have a thought you know what im gonna be aggressive to this person now and intentionally make them feel shit.

I understand that saying i didn't like someone because they were big isn't exactly the nicest thing in the world but wasn't intentionally rude. Some people go out of their way to be aggressive and rude, dont get me wrong I've obviously never seen it from the side of a woman after rejecting a guy, and i can imagine that some guys are absolutely awful

"Completely agree, always read the profile and make sure im in line with what they are looking for. If im not their type then im fine with it. Not once have a thought you know what im gonna be aggressive to this person now and intentionally make them feel shit.

I understand that saying i didn't like someone because they were big isn't exactly the nicest thing in the world but wasn't intentionally rude. Some people go out of their way to be aggressive and rude, dont get me wrong I've obviously never seen it from the side of a woman after rejecting a guy, and i can imagine that some guys are absolutely awful "

Don't see the point in becoming hostile because of a blow out

Million more women in this world

I think you can learn from this, you even know that what you said wasn't very nice so in the future don't bring someone's appearance into the conversation when you are rejecting them. And I would say the same thing to a woman too.

"Not arguing that at all but ive had a few women now reply with "no you're not big enough, i like them much bigger than that" and had one that said "are you serious? You honestly thought id ever be interested in you?"

I think you just need to ignore those people. Are they really worth your time and effort? You like what you like and it sounds like you haven’t been abusive. It’s not just women who do it. I’ve gone from being stunning and beautiful to an entitled fat slag in 10 seconds.

"Just a quick one, how come when i or other males have said i don't like a bigger las or that i don't find someone attractive im a bad person for having a preference?

Have a good day everyone

Was the unnecessary reply from a fat woman? "

The reply from the larger woman was that of a victim, "how dare you say im not good enough because of my size? You're not my type anyway." Im sorry i have my preference its nothing personal.

I don't mind a larger lady but everyone has their limitations and preferences.

I didn't make the post to belittle larger women, i just simply wanted to hear the opinions of others as to why its okay for a wonen to have preference and im not haha that's all

I think you just need to ignore those people. Are they really worth your time and effort? You like what you like and it sounds like you haven’t been abusive. It’s not just women who do it. I’ve gone from being stunning and beautiful to an entitled fat slag in 10 seconds. "

Same, from wanting to slide upp and down to calling me an arrogant prick

It's not arrogance

It's pride

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

I think you just need to ignore those people. Are they really worth your time and effort? You like what you like and it sounds like you haven’t been abusive. It’s not just women who do it. I’ve gone from being stunning and beautiful to an entitled fat slag in 10 seconds. "

That's some mood swing...

shits creek

Have a good day everyone

The reply from the larger woman was that of a victim, "how dare you say im not good enough because of my size? You're not my type anyway." Im sorry i have my preference its nothing personal.

I didn't make the post to belittle larger women, i just simply wanted to hear the opinions of others as to why its okay for a wonen to have preference and im not haha that's all"

It's fine for everyone to have preference, just not fine to be a prick about it regardless of gender.

And this is part if the reason why the FAQs have no reply means no interest. To save this kinda shitstorm

Like i said men are just as bad, and ive obviously never experienced that from a guy and i can imagine its awfull sometimes. All im saying is that i try to as respectful as possible but to me honesty is the most important thing. Maybe i should think about how it might make them feel but honesty is always best in my opinion.

Look, some of us have been around here a bit longer than you and have had all sorts of rejections at various times. Even though i am quite short in the height situation, i have never had any woman/couple say to me "your not big enough". Now, maybe you posting the message that got that reply could be interesting because context is everything.

By the way, being a guy does not=automatic rejection and never has done on here.

Being a prick certainly does, as does not taking enough time to compose an engaging first message. You will never meet unless you first talk, it therefore follows that unless you talk you won't meet.

I think you just need to ignore those people. Are they really worth your time and effort? You like what you like and it sounds like you haven’t been abusive. It’s not just women who do it. I’ve gone from being stunning and beautiful to an entitled fat slag in 10 seconds.

Like i said men are just as bad, and ive obviously never experienced that from a guy and i can imagine its awfull sometimes. All im saying is that i try to as respectful as possible but to me honesty is the most important thing. Maybe i should think about how it might make them feel but honesty is always best in my opinion."

thanks but not for me is honest though. I’d stick with that in future.

shits creek

Like i said men are just as bad, and ive obviously never experienced that from a guy and i can imagine its awfull sometimes. All im saying is that i try to as respectful as possible but to me honesty is the most important thing. Maybe i should think about how it might make them feel but honesty is always best in my opinion."

Yes honesty is great. There's honesty and then there's humiliation.

"Not my type" is honest enough surely.

I don't like fat lady's there just not my cup of tea i wouldnt date one so i wouldnt sleep with one but I don't tell them I don't like them because there fat I just politely decline anything else would be cruel.

Why does it matter how long ive been on here.

Obviously there are 100s if not 1000s of people rejected daily, but im saying how many of them play the victim, i always read the profile and after reading the profile i then know what to say or even if its worth my time to even attempt to get in contact...

"I don't like fat lady's there just not my cup of tea i wouldnt date one so i wouldnt sleep with one but I don't tell them I don't like them because there fat I just politely decline anything else would be cruel. "

There are some rather pretty, hot sexy looking bigger ladies out there as there is thin

We all look the same in the dark and let's face it

They can either do a good job at sucking a cock or they can't

"There are some rather pretty, hot sexy looking bigger ladies out there as there is thin

"

Like i said men are just as bad, and ive obviously never experienced that from a guy and i can imagine its awfull sometimes. All im saying is that i try to as respectful as possible but to me honesty is the most important thing. Maybe i should think about how it might make them feel but honesty is always best in my opinion.

"Not my type" is honest enough surely."

And this is what i mean. How is it humiliation? I didn't get them to that size. Dont get me wrong for anyone to put themselves out there on this site takes bravery and confidence, in no way doni want to belittle anyone, and i don't ever want to intentionally hurt anyone's feelings but i am always gonna be honest, that's who I am, that's how i was raised.

Tin town

"There are some rather pretty, hot sexy looking bigger ladies out there as there is thin

"

Oh this is not heading in a good direction

Oh this is not heading in a good direction "

I could've told you that last March

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

Usually a “not for me” will suffice. If I had a pound for every time I’d had one of those. It does work both ways though.

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

I really don’t think you need to go into details a simple thanks but no thanks is fine..

shits creek

Have a good day everyone

I didn't make the post to belittle larger women, i just simply wanted to hear the opinions of others as to why its okay for a wonen to have preference and im not haha that's all"

I just need to point this bit out "Im sorry i have my preference its nothing personal"

By stating the specific reason and it being such a sensitive subject ... you made it personal.

9 times out of 10 honesty is offensive and guess what

9 times out of 10p noones got the balls to be honest

Would I fuck a bigger woman ?

Of course I would.

Would I fuck a thin woman ?

Of course I would.

Would I blow both there minds ?

Without a shadow of doubt

Just read my original post and didn't realise i didn't actually meantion that i did at first say " hey sorry you seem lovely but you're not for me im afraid"

It was only after that that she continued to ask why she wasnt for me. My apologies for not putting the whole story. Hopefully this makes things more clear

Just want to add I have been on here a few years and I have never had anyone message me with any Thing other than kind words even if its a simple sorry not my type message certainly never had an abusive message saying any Thing negative or abusive as a reply. so if you are recieveing abusive replys about your appearance and feel the need to then reply to people saying they look fat you probably need to look at the messages your sending in the first place.

And this is what i mean. How is it humiliation? I didn't get them to that size. Dont get me wrong for anyone to put themselves out there on this site takes bravery and confidence, in no way doni want to belittle anyone, and i don't ever want to intentionally hurt anyone's feelings but i am always gonna be honest, that's who I am, that's how i was raised. "

But surely common sense comes into play with most things! I’m quite thick skinned but I would much rather someone say not for me than you’re too fat/big for me!

"Just want to add I have been on here a few years and I have never had anyone message me with any Thing other than kind words even if its a simple sorry not my type message certainly never had an abusive message saying any Thing negative or abusive as a reply. so if you are recieveing abusive replys about your appearance and feel the need to then reply to people saying they look fat you probably need to look at the messages your sending in the first place. "

You clearly haven't read everything have you..

Not once have i said i called her fat because of the messages ive received from completely different people.

By *razytimesinloveCouple  over a year ago

SW Scotland

A simple not my type is all that’s needed.

You shouldn’t have to apologize for it either.

"9 times out of 10 honesty is offensive and guess what

9 times out of 10p noones got the balls to be honest

Would I fuck a bigger woman ?

Of course I would.

Would I fuck a thin woman ?

Of course I would.

Would I blow both there minds ?

Without a shadow of doubt "

Thank you David Brent.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

The only person you can change is you.

Couch any rejection carefully, diplomacy helps, no need to be specific. Not my type is a great get out of jail free card.

If you feel others are rude, they've selected themselves out of your potential list. Don't take it personally.

Love watching blokes fucking it up for themselves, carry on fellas.

Tin town

And this is what i mean. How is it humiliation? I didn't get them to that size. Dont get me wrong for anyone to put themselves out there on this site takes bravery and confidence, in no way doni want to belittle anyone, and i don't ever want to intentionally hurt anyone's feelings but i am always gonna be honest, that's who I am, that's how i was raised. "

I don't really have a dog in this fight but if I may....

You received messages saying youre too short... And I think I'm correct in saying that you thought those

were "frankly unnecessary replies"... And yet almost identically when your write to someone "they are too large" you seem to have a blindspot to see they are very similar. And some may say unnecessary.

"Love watching blokes fucking it up for themselves, carry on fellas. "

By *uzz And WoodyCouple  over a year ago

Maidstone

I don’t think it’s double standards. I think you’ve just encountered a few people who have been blunt or rude in their replies but most people don’t respond like that. I don’t think it was necessary for you to say exactly why you didn’t like the lady, perhaps it was the way you phrased it which made her respond in that way. Most people are polite in their messages and gracious with rejection.

Lou x

"Love watching blokes fucking it up for themselves, carry on fellas. "

Don't see how this is fucking it up for myself. If a woman posted the same thing i did and said that a bloke started to act the victim after her response would this have got the same response of what its getting now ?? Genuine question...

She asked why she wasn't for me and i told her

By *offiaCoolWoman  over a year ago

Kidsgrove

This is where the facility of adding a private note to a profile comes in handy

And this is what i mean. How is it humiliation? I didn't get them to that size. Dont get me wrong for anyone to put themselves out there on this site takes bravery and confidence, in no way doni want to belittle anyone, and i don't ever want to intentionally hurt anyone's feelings but i am always gonna be honest, that's who I am, that's how i was raised.

I don't really have a dog in this fight but if I may....

You received messages saying youre too short... And I think I'm correct in saying that you thought those

were "frankly unnecessary replies"... And yet almost identically when your write to someone "they are too large" you seem to have a blindspot to see they are very similar. And some may say unnecessary.

"

Didn't say too short, i said wasn't big enough, referring to my penis. And if you read through the posts i did mention that i did say that she wasn't for me, then she proceeded to ask why.

This is where the facility of adding a private note to a profile comes in handy "

Hope that notes nice words

"Love watching blokes fucking it up for themselves, carry on fellas.

Don't see how this is fucking it up for myself. If a woman posted the same thing i did and said that a bloke started to act the victim after her response would this have got the same response of what its getting now ?? Genuine question...

She asked why she wasn't for me and i told her"

Yeah, that’s not the bit I’m referring to, do you need a clue or do you want to try again ?

Go on gimme a clue then

Kidsgrove

Hope that notes nice words "

Would I meet someone who doesn't care what I look like in the dark, as long as I suck cock ? That would be 'hell would freeze over'

Would I meet someone who doesn't care what I look like in the dark, as long as I suck cock ? That would be 'hell would freeze over' "

Like I said 9 times out of 10 honesty if offensive

I'd still blow your mind though

Kidsgrove

Would I meet someone who doesn't care what I look like in the dark, as long as I suck cock ? That would be 'hell would freeze over'

I'd still blow your mind though "

No, you really wouldn't.

No, you really wouldn't."

30 seconds with me and your entire outlook on life would be altered

Going crazy is unavoidable

"

women constantly put guy's down ? Not everyone obviously but ive had a few now reply with Frankly unnecessary replies? Im not everyone's cuppa tea i get that but i said oh no sorry not interested in a bigger girl or i dont find you attractive its bad but its completely fine for a woman to do it ?

"

Who said its ok for woman to put guys down ?

"I didn't get them to that size"

As soon as I can hire a crane big enough to get me off this sofa that's probably what the crane operator will say to me.

Tin town

No, you really wouldn't.

Going crazy is unavoidable "

God loves a tryer... If words were deeds... He knows his game!

"

women constantly put guy's down ? Not everyone obviously but ive had a few now reply with Frankly unnecessary replies? Im not everyone's cuppa tea i get that but i said oh no sorry not interested in a bigger girl or i dont find you attractive its bad but its completely fine for a woman to do it ?

Who said its ok for woman to put guys down ?"

Those that feel entitled and those that are simply desperate for the wetness

Please do not try to defend yourself or expect any intelligent debate from anyone in the forums.....

If you’re a man that states you do not like bigger women in the forums, these things will happen.....

Men will reply that they love bigger women to get a leg up.

Women will call you arrogant and narcissistic..

People will state that they are blocking you....

Now we all have preferences about who we sleep with..... Smoking, drinking, height, etc , etc,

But please don’t come to the forums expecting a intellectual debate nor learning anything from your thread......

You will be called a fat shamer and bully very soon......

I really hope this helps...

Kidsgrove

No, you really wouldn't.

God loves a tryer... If words were deeds... He knows his game! "

30 seconds

Wow, game changer

No, you really wouldn't.

God loves a tryer... If words were deeds... He knows his game!

30 seconds

Wow, game changer "

Your welcome

evesham

Have a good day everyone

I'm still confused lol

So the unnecessary reply from a message you sent was from a larger lady? The way you wrote your op implied you were rejected by someone you approached.

Either way people can be dicks no matter their gender.

The response you quoted isn't necessarily rude. Entitled maybe but not rude. Just reject and block then you won't get any of that.

It's the same for blokes as well. The amount of begging, persuading and pleading gif me to give them a try after I've said I'm not interested in them is embarrassing.

"Love watching blokes fucking it up for themselves, carry on fellas.

She asked why she wasn't for me and i told her"

If a woman had posted this we wouldn't be able to see the words for all the glitter and hugs being thrown about! It's double standards.

When I say no I use a generic reason, not a personal one. They are 'too far away' works well. If they keep mailing asking why I just don't reply. I already said no thank you - giving more reasons won't change anything.

evesham

"Please do not try to defend yourself or expect any intelligent debate from anyone in the forums.....

If you’re a man that states you do not like bigger women in the forums, these things will happen.....

Now we all have preferences about who we sleep with..... Smoking, drinking, height, etc , etc,

But please don’t come to the forums expecting a intellectual debate nor learning anything from your thread......

"

Awwww you never fail to try

Manchester (she/her)

"The only person you can change is you.

Couch any rejection carefully, diplomacy helps, no need to be specific. Not my type is a great get out of jail free card.

If you feel others are rude, they've selected themselves out of your potential list. Don't take it personally."

My advice is gender neutral fyi

Just thought we are all meant to be adults and should be able to have a mature discussion. Im here to upset or offend anyone. If people get offened by what i say then i apologise that's not my intention. But I thought that's why the forums are here, to engage in discussion and debate??

Have a good day everyone

I didn't make the post to belittle larger women, i just simply wanted to hear the opinions of others as to why its okay for a wonen to have preference and im not haha that's all

I'm still confused lol

So the unnecessary reply from a message you sent was from a larger lady? The way you wrote your op implied you were rejected by someone you approached.

The response you quoted isn't necessarily rude. Entitled maybe but not rude. Just reject and block then you won't get any of that.

It's the same for blokes as well. The amount of begging, persuading and pleading gif me to give them a try after I've said I'm not interested in them is embarrassing. "

She messaged me. And i did say "no sorry not for me" she then proceeded to ask me why....

Manchester (she/her)

"Just thought we are all meant to be adults and should be able to have a mature discussion. Im here to upset or offend anyone. If people get offened by what i say then i apologise that's not my intention. But I thought that's why the forums are here, to engage in discussion and debate??

"

The ideal and the reality often diverge.

Double standards can exist. Mind yourself and your behaviour, take other misbehaviour as a warning about other people.

Which ever direction it heads in

I'm here for unforgettable sex and not to find who's the best at flipping an omelette

evesham

Have a good day everyone

I'm still confused lol

It's the same for blokes as well. The amount of begging, persuading and pleading gif me to give them a try after I've said I'm not interested in them is embarrassing.

She messaged me. And i did say "no sorry not for me" she then proceeded to ask me why...."

Oh OK I get it now, sorry

The same applies. People can be dicks. In the future decline and block.

"Please do not try to defend yourself or expect any intelligent debate from anyone in the forums.....

Awwww you never fail to try

"

You know I have a crush on you......

Manchester (she/her)

"

She messaged me. And i did say "no sorry not for me" she then proceeded to ask me why...."

Never ever answer that question.

"Just thought we are all meant to be adults and should be able to have a mature discussion. Im here to upset or offend anyone. If people get offened by what i say then i apologise that's not my intention. But I thought that's why the forums are here, to engage in discussion and debate??

"

It is. Unfortunately it’s impossible not to upset and offend on here whatever you post. Hope some of the replies were helpful though x

"

She messaged me. And i did say "no sorry not for me" she then proceeded to ask me why....

Never ever answer that question."

I won't now haha. Like I've said im not gonna lie, she asked why i told her. That's not my problem.

"

Pretty spot on.

Im a hypocrite, I dont like big guys but I wouldn't reject them saying that, I'd just say thanks but you're not my type

I'm fine reading profiles stipulating body type, there's one couple I really like but they want a women in fit shape and that simply isn't me. And thats jabsolutely fine.

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

It's not acceptable for anyone to be nasty but sometimes when someone doesn't take no for an answer bluntness is called for.

Pretty spot on.

Im a hypocrite, I dont like big guys but I wouldn't reject them saying that, I'd just say thanks but you're not my type

I'm fine reading profiles stipulating body type, there's one couple I really like but they want a women in fit shape and that simply isn't me. And thats jabsolutely fine. "

You’re my hero. Thank you for being honest.

It’s refreshing to see someone portray their true self and not what people want them to be on the forums.....

shits creek

"Just read my original post and didn't realise i didn't actually meantion that i did at first say " hey sorry you seem lovely but you're not for me im afraid"

It was only after that that she continued to ask why she wasnt for me. My apologies for not putting the whole story. Hopefully this makes things more clear"

Yeah it probably would have been better to state this game changing crucial information at the start.

In my eyes now, she poked the hornets nest and got her answer.

Totally fucking different from responding with "nah luv, I don't do fatties, have a great day!"

Context is everything, and making things clear from the start really does help.

Feels like backtracking though, but that could simply be the cynic in me who thinks you'd have SURELY mentioned it at the very beginning.

"It's not acceptable for anyone to be nasty but sometimes when someone doesn't take no for an answer bluntness is called for."

I think that's what I done. I was respectful by saying "no sorry you're not for me" she then proceeded to ask why and i told her, she then acted like a victim. That's why i made this post

Kidsgrove

I'm here for unforgettable sex and not to find who's the best at flipping an omelette "

Perhaps if your profile was visible, people could ascertain what you claim, offer and seek

"Just read my original post and didn't realise i didn't actually meantion that i did at first say " hey sorry you seem lovely but you're not for me im afraid"

It was only after that that she continued to ask why she wasnt for me. My apologies for not putting the whole story. Hopefully this makes things more clear

Yeah it probably would have been better to state this game changing crucial information at the start.

Totally fucking different from responding with "nah luv, I don't do fatties, have a great day!"

Feels like backtracking though, but that could simply be the cynic in me who thinks you'd have SURELY mentioned it at the very beginning.

"

If i messaged and initiated the conversion why would i then proceed to call her a fatty ??

I thought i mentioned that i was polite with my rejection.

I'm here for unforgettable sex and not to find who's the best at flipping an omelette

Perhaps if your profile was visible, people could ascertain what you claim, offer and seek "

What I seek is an extraordinary woman that probably doesn't exist.

What I offer is me myself and I but not on a full time basis.

Manchester (she/her)

"It's not acceptable for anyone to be nasty but sometimes when someone doesn't take no for an answer bluntness is called for.

I think that's what I done. I was respectful by saying "no sorry you're not for me" she then proceeded to ask why and i told her, she then acted like a victim. That's why i made this post"

At that point you wish her well, block her, sit back, go , then move on.

shits creek

If i messaged and initiated the conversion why would i then proceed to call her a fatty ??

"

Maybe I didn't make it clear.

I know you didn't initiate contact, but you didn't state ANYWHERE until just now that she asked for the why, it sounded like you gave her the why as a standard response, because you believe honesty is the best policy. That's why it sounded like you humiliated her... get it?

(I also believe in that value)

Kidsgrove

Perhaps if your profile was visible, people could ascertain what you claim, offer and seek

What I seek is an extraordinary woman that probably doesn't exist.

What I offer is me myself and I but not on a full time basis.

"

Pointless if your shop window has the blinds drawn

I think men and woman need to have a bit more tact you can body shame without meaning to I’ve seen it , and it’s easy for some to get a complex especially if they are trying to use fab to help boost confidence, at the same time we all have to try not be so sensitive , only very few of us will tickle everyone’s pickle , peace love and fabbing

Thanks but no thanks.

Then block

Double standards are actually everywhere

If a bloke feels a relationship ain't for him and is confident and happy in thinking that way he's more often than not a self centred arrogant prick

If a woman has those same beliefs and outlook then she is a very strong minded independent woman.

I know you didn't initiate contact, but you didn't state ANYWHERE until just now that she asked for the why, it sounded like you gave her the why as a standard response, because you believe honesty is the best policy. That's why it sounded like you humiliated her... get it?

(I also believe in that value) "

I get that but i did mention it quite a while ago haha.

And i would never intentionally humiliate anyone. I know what its like to be humiliated daily. Thank you for your replies and comments i appreciate all your thoughts

By *isAdventure69Woman  over a year ago

Hampshire

I feel that a thank you but no thank you is honest enough ...

"Double standards are actually everywhere

If a bloke feels a relationship ain't for him and is confident and happy in thinking that way he's more often than not a self centred arrogant prick

If a woman has those same beliefs and outlook then she is a very strong minded independent woman.

"

So from what I can gather the OP turned a woman down for being to fat, but took offence when a woman turned him down for having a cock which is too small?

And feels his response was cool in mentioning the woman's size, and can't understand why she was offended, but the other woman was totally out of order for mentioning his size when it came to rejecting him?

shits creek

[Removed by poster at 31/01/21 16:09:55]

shits creek

(I also believe in that value)

I get that but i did mention it quite a while ago haha.

And i would never intentionally humiliate anyone. I know what its like to be humiliated daily. Thank you for your replies and comments i appreciate all your thoughts "

I was on the phone, only just got back to it, felt like mere moments.

What have you learned?

Whole story helps. Details like that go from making you look like an inconsiderate arse to someone who answered a question.

It's one of those ain't it, if you don't wanna hear the truth, don't ask the fucking question!

(Covering for a surprise birthday party is ok tho )

Live and learn OP

That's all.

Now you can move on and concentrate on the people you do want to meet.

shits creek

"So from what I can gather the OP turned a woman down for being to fat, but took offence when a woman turned him down for having a cock which is too small?

And feels his response was cool in mentioning the woman's size, and can't understand why she was offended, but the other woman was totally out of order for mentioning his size when it came to rejecting him? "

He forgot to mention, she asked the question..... "why?"

Stupid fucking question that is and will only cause aggro.

[Removed by poster at 31/01/21 16:15:58]

"So from what I can gather the OP turned a woman down for being to fat, but took offence when a woman turned him down for having a cock which is too small?

And feels his response was cool in mentioning the woman's size, and can't understand why she was offended, but the other woman was totally out of order for mentioning his size when it came to rejecting him? "

Again this is what im saying about double standards.. have you read the whole forum ?? Or have you just read the things that make your argument seem valid ??

Not once have i said what i done is acceptable because of what people have said to me ?

"[Removed by poster at 31/01/21 16:15:58]"

I did read that before you deleted it OP

"[Removed by poster at 31/01/21 16:15:58]

I did read that before you deleted it OP

"

Yea and as you will see nothing is different, i just changed one word because i spelt it wrong. Put agreement instead of argument

as long as your polite about it then i see no problems ..women are no better than men and preference is just that if they cant handle rejection then they should not be swinging male or female

And feels his response was cool in mentioning the woman's size, and can't understand why she was offended, but the other woman was totally out of order for mentioning his size when it came to rejecting him?

Again this is what im saying about double standards.. have you read the whole forum ?? Or have you just read the things that make your argument seem valid ??

Not once have i said what i done is acceptable because of what people have said to me ?"

But you are the one complaining about someone being upset because of the way you reacted to them whilst also complaining about rhe way a different person responded to you in the past

I have read the whole forum thread and, to me, whether this conversation actually took place between you and said female, you seem to have a big chip on your shoulder about big women and are looking to use this thread as a way to shout out about your dislike for very large women. You seem like someone who doesn't cope well with rejection and seem to want to vent that on women of a certain body type for some reason

Not once have i said what i done is acceptable because of what people have said to me ?

But you are the one complaining about someone being upset because of the way you reacted to them whilst also complaining about rhe way a different person responded to you in the past

I have read the whole forum thread and, to me, whether this conversation actually took place between you and said female, you seem to have a big chip on your shoulder about big women and are looking to use this thread as a way to shout out about your dislike for very large women. You seem like someone who doesn't cope well with rejection and seem to want to vent that on women of a certain body type for some reason "

I can't see that myself. But forums are open to personal opinion and interpretation for sure

I have read the whole forum thread and, to me, whether this conversation actually took place between you and said female, you seem to have a big chip on your shoulder about big women and are looking to use this thread as a way to shout out about your dislike for very large women. You seem like someone who doesn't cope well with rejection and seem to want to vent that on women of a certain body type for some reason

I can't see that myself. But forums are open to personal opinion and interpretation for sure "

They are indeed, and that's exactly how the OP came across to me in his first post and even more so throughout the thread. Everyone perceives things differently though

I have read the whole forum thread and, to me, whether this conversation actually took place between you and said female, you seem to have a big chip on your shoulder about big women and are looking to use this thread as a way to shout out about your dislike for very large women. You seem like someone who doesn't cope well with rejection and seem to want to vent that on women of a certain body type for some reason "

Well that's where you are wrong.. i have nothing against bigger women ? They are just not my type..

And in regards to me mentioning what people have said to me isn't me complaining, its just me stating a fact, that women do it all the time, i said she wasn't for me and she continued to ask why, then she acted like the victim. When I've received a message like this i dont then message them back crying and acting like a victim.

I can hadle rejection trust me, being non stop rejected for 25 years you get use to it, and as for the chip on my shoulder i would love to know on what shoulder you mean because i can't see it. I didn't post this to cause arguments or hostility as we are adults on an adult site.

Well that's where you are wrong.. i have nothing against bigger women ? They are just not my type..

And in regards to me mentioning what people have said to me isn't me complaining, its just me stating a fact, that women do it all the time, i said she wasn't for me and she continued to ask why, then she acted like the victim. When I've received a message like this i dont then message them back crying and acting like a victim.

I can hadle rejection trust me, being non stop rejected for 25 years you get use to it, and as for the chip on my shoulder i would love to know on what shoulder you mean because i can't see it. I didn't post this to cause arguments or hostility as we are adults on an adult site."

No argument from me OP, just letting you know how you've come across to me in this post. Rejection is part of Fab life for everyone at some point. All the best

"

But that's what you are getting so it seems to me it's the fact but not everyone is agreed with you seems to be the problem.

This looks like a discussion and debate to means that I don't understand what you mean to be honest.

Well i apologies for my response if they came across aggressive or rude, it just seemed as though you came in with a narative and didn't read anything that disproved it. I have nothing against anyone by their size, their skin color, sexual orientation or anything like that. I was just making a point through observations ive had not only within this site but in life in general.

Never meant to cause offence or hostility. Ive taken all replies and comments into consideration and will implement them in my message replies.

shits creek

What you need to remember OP, is that different people will join the thread. They'll answer the original question and not scroll down and read every reply. That's why it's so important to get the relevant info in the opening post and not leave out vital information like ..... she ASKED why.

"Well i apologies for my response if they came across aggressive or rude, it just seemed as though you came in with a narative and didn't read anything that disproved it. I have nothing against anyone by their size, their skin color, sexual orientation or anything like that. I was just making a point through observations ive had not only within this site but in life in general.

Never meant to cause offence or hostility. Ive taken all replies and comments into consideration and will implement them in my message replies."

You haven't upset or offended people

We have just given our views on your post

I can't see that myself. But forums are open to personal opinion and interpretation for sure "

You don't think it came across that way when he said well I didn't make them that big?

Not read the thread but you could just say no thanks, you dont have to qualify it.

I try not to get personal, unless someone else does, but that results in a block, not a reply.

"What you need to remember OP, is that different people will join the thread. They'll answer the original question and not scroll down and read every reply. That's why it's so important to get the relevant info in the opening post and not leave out vital information like ..... she ASKED why."

According to him she asked why.... Which he only seemed to add after he didn't get the response he wanted from his OP

shits creek

"What you need to remember OP, is that different people will join the thread. They'll answer the original question and not scroll down and read every reply. That's why it's so important to get the relevant info in the opening post and not leave out vital information like ..... she ASKED why.

According to him she asked why.... Which he only seemed to add after he didn't get the response he wanted from his OP"

I did think the same thing, and mentioned it further up. That the cynic in me thinks that ain't the kind of info you'd not put in to start with.

Tin town

Pretty spot on.

I'm fine reading profiles stipulating body type, there's one couple I really like but they want a women in fit shape and that simply isn't me. And thats jabsolutely fine.

You’re my hero. Thank you for being honest.

It’s refreshing to see someone portray their true self and not what people want them to be on the forums....."

That's very true, there seems to be a fair bit of that

"What you need to remember OP, is that different people will join the thread. They'll answer the original question and not scroll down and read every reply. That's why it's so important to get the relevant info in the opening post and not leave out vital information like ..... she ASKED why.

According to him she asked why.... Which he only seemed to add after he didn't get the response he wanted from his OP"

I wasn't looking for any response in my favour. And ask again would you be questioning that if a woman genuinely thought she mentioned something? Or would you be more inclined to just believe she forgot ?

Like i don't know anyone on here why would i need to back track and make myself look better for people im never even gonna know their name let alone meet.

According to him she asked why.... Which he only seemed to add after he didn't get the response he wanted from his OP

I did think the same thing, and mentioned it further up. That the cynic in me thinks that ain't the kind of info you'd not put in to start with."

The cynic in me questions whether this conversation between the OP and the female he supposedly rejected ever actually took place, or if he just made it up as a way to publically announce that he isn't attracted to very large women on the forum, in an attempt to put them down

Tin town

"I think men and woman need to have a bit more tact you can body shame without meaning to I’ve seen it , and it’s easy for some to get a complex especially if they are trying to use fab to help boost confidence, at the same time we all have to try not be so sensitive , only very few of us will tickle everyone’s pickle , peace love and fabbing "

Hmmm fab is many things but I'm not sure anyone comes here to boost their confidence.

I did think the same thing, and mentioned it further up. That the cynic in me thinks that ain't the kind of info you'd not put in to start with.

The cynic in me questions whether this conversation between the OP and the female he supposedly rejected ever actually took place, or if he just made it up as a way to publically announce that he isn't attracted to very large women on the forum, in an attempt to put them down"

Hahahahah exactly my point. I guess im not even a single 25 year old male either. In fact im 58 year old married woman, you caught me.

Like I said what do i gain from lying?? Honestly what ?

You’re entitled to like what you like.

Nobody deserves to be abused for not being attracted to someone.

I once got abuse because I stated I am attracted to tall males. The guy was 5’6 so I think he was simply envious.

Have a good day everyone

Your comments are confused because you say you’re not attracted to the bigger woman but then you say I don’t mind a larger lady...

If I were you I’d make what you like clear in your profile that way if people who aren’t your type message you, you don’t have to respond, just block and delete.

By *ancelot1633Man  over a year ago

Bournmouth

Attraction is a tricky little bugger and sometimes a slow burner as well.

It’s so hard to predict who or what will push your buttons and visa versa.

Some of my most amazing encounters have been with people I wouldn’t have predicted I’d be attracted to and who I now find irresistible.

So I never say never and always think maybe and I’m very happy proceeding on that basis.

Nothing is better than a wonderful surprise

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

Jesus, give the lad a break, he said no to a woman, then she kept asking why as she didnt like his rejection of her so he told her why, simple as that

At least you're getting replies from the messages you've sent

In the middle

The cynic in me questions whether this conversation between the OP and the female he supposedly rejected ever actually took place, or if he just made it up as a way to publically announce that he isn't attracted to very large women on the forum, in an attempt to put them down"

Seriously??

By *ancelot1633Man  over a year ago

Bournmouth

And who is this cynic in so many gorgeous women. I’d love to swap places x

Have a good day everyone

Your comments are confused because you say you’re not attracted to the bigger woman but then you say I don’t mind a larger lady...

If I were you I’d make what you like clear in your profile that way if people who aren’t your type message you, you don’t have to respond, just block and delete. "

But why block them ? Is this not a site to also make friends not just meet for sex ? Why block them ? And what i mean by i dont mind a larger lady is im still happy to converse with them, can still be friendly and engage in conversation? Just because im not attracted to them doesn't mean i can't or won't talk or eventually become friends

"Jesus, give the lad a break, he said no to a woman, then she kept asking why as she didnt like his rejection of her so he told her why, simple as that "

Read the thread! It is not a simple as that on he is put some very unpleasant things in along the way including well he didn't make them that big.

So no it is not to simple as that at all.

In the middle

"Jesus, give the lad a break, he said no to a woman, then she kept asking why as she didnt like his rejection of her so he told her why, simple as that

Read the thread! It is not a simple as that on he is put some very unpleasant things in along the way including well he didn't make them that big.

So no it is not to simple as that at all."

I have read it thank you

"Jesus, give the lad a break, he said no to a woman, then she kept asking why as she didnt like his rejection of her so he told her why, simple as that

So no it is not to simple as that at all."

I didn't make them like that ? I said it because like I've said she started to act like the victim. People are more than entitled to live how they want but then dont proceed to act like a victim or blame others for that you've done to yourself

Have a good day everyone

If I were you I’d make what you like clear in your profile that way if people who aren’t your type message you, you don’t have to respond, just block and delete.

But why block them ? Is this not a site to also make friends not just meet for sex ? Why block them ? And what i mean by i dont mind a larger lady is im still happy to converse with them, can still be friendly and engage in conversation? Just because im not attracted to them doesn't mean i can't or won't talk or eventually become friends "

If you’re not interested in them, why not block them?

I’m sure you don’t want to make friends with every single person on here so surely to stop you getting abusive messages it’s best to block those you’re not interested in?

So you’d reject a larger lady for sex but you’d have her as a friend? I don’t think this is the site for that... you’re not doing yourself any favours by not using the filters & blocking system on here...

I have read it thank you "

Then I am not quite sure why you said it was simple because it really isn't the OP is being very contradictory Also could you show me if you have read the whole thread where it says that she kept asking because I've only seen the post where she asked once so he thought honesty was the best policy.

Please don't make out people out people are needlessly giving him a hard time because that is not the case is it.

Have a good day everyone

But why block them ? Is this not a site to also make friends not just meet for sex ? Why block them ? And what i mean by i dont mind a larger lady is im still happy to converse with them, can still be friendly and engage in conversation? Just because im not attracted to them doesn't mean i can't or won't talk or eventually become friends

I’m sure you don’t want to make friends with every single person on here so surely to stop you getting abusive messages it’s best to block those you’re not interested in?

So you’d reject a larger lady for sex but you’d have her as a friend? I don’t think this is the site for that... you’re not doing yourself any favours by not using the filters & blocking system on here..."

Why isn't this the site for it ? Is it not a form of social media? And like a lot of profiles ive seen on here alot say "only looking for friends" just because there is no attraction doesn't mean we cant talk or be friends??

That just doesn't make sense

In the middle

I didn't make them like that ? I said it because like I've said she started to act like the victim. People are more than entitled to live how they want but then dont proceed to act like a victim or blame others for that you've done to yourself "

I future fella just say “not for me thank you” then block the profile so you don’t get the to-ing and fro/ing asking why, it’s much simpler

It was that fifth doughnut wasn't it?..

I didn't make them like that ? I said it because like I've said she started to act like the victim. People are more than entitled to live how they want but then dont proceed to act like a victim or blame others for that you've done to yourself "

How did she play the victim because it seems to me you said no to her she asked why and you said it's because you didn't like large women.

You didn't say what she said after that, so doesn't sound like someone playing the victim.

"I think men and woman need to have a bit more tact you can body shame without meaning to I’ve seen it , and it’s easy for some to get a complex especially if they are trying to use fab to help boost confidence, at the same time we all have to try not be so sensitive , only very few of us will tickle everyone’s pickle , peace love and fabbing

Hmmm fab is many things but I'm not sure anyone comes here to boost their confidence. "

I think many are here for exactly that

The cynic in me questions whether this conversation between the OP and the female he supposedly rejected ever actually took place, or if he just made it up as a way to publically announce that he isn't attracted to very large women on the forum, in an attempt to put them down

Seriously?? "

100% seriously

I could be 100 % wrong but that is my opinion on this post, whether you roll your eyes or not

Have a good day everyone

So you’d reject a larger lady for sex but you’d have her as a friend? I don’t think this is the site for that... you’re not doing yourself any favours by not using the filters & blocking system on here...

Why isn't this the site for it ? Is it not a form of social media? And like a lot of profiles ive seen on here alot say "only looking for friends" just because there is no attraction doesn't mean we cant talk or be friends??

That just doesn't make sense "

No. I wouldn’t class Fabswingers as social media. It’s a swingers site... quite different to Facebook.

If you think Fabswingers & Facebook are in the same category then I don’t know for you...

People can look for what they like on here of course, but it is still a swingers site.

In my opinion if one isn’t going to use the features on this site to aid in their success and minimise the negativity they’re not really helping themselves.

"

So did you actually read the whole forum post ?

I didn't make them like that ? I said it because like I've said she started to act like the victim. People are more than entitled to live how they want but then dont proceed to act like a victim or blame others for that you've done to yourself

I future fella just say “not for me thank you” then block the profile so you don’t get the to-ing and fro/ing asking why, it’s much simpler "

He doesn’t want to block anybody...

In the middle

I have read it thank you

Then I am not quite sure why you said it was simple because it really isn't the OP is being very contradictory Also could you show me if you have read the whole thread where it says that she kept asking because I've only seen the post where she asked once so he thought honesty was the best policy.

Please don't make out people out people are needlessly giving him a hard time because that is not the case is it."

Yes it is the case I’m afraid, he’s even been accused of making it up because he doesn’t like large women, how is that right or fair? It’s not right, you see posts like this from women all the time and no one accuses them of making things up.

I have read it thank you

Please don't make out people out people are needlessly giving him a hard time because that is not the case is it.

Yes it is the case I’m afraid, he’s even been accused of making it up because he doesn’t like large women, how is that right or fair? It’s not right, you see posts like this from women all the time and no one accuses them of making things up. "

Because his story has changed several times you can't blame people for being sceptical.

I have read it thank you

Yes it is the case I’m afraid, he’s even been accused of making it up because he doesn’t like large women, how is that right or fair? It’s not right, you see posts like this from women all the time and no one accuses them of making things up. "

It's fair because from reading the whole thread that is the impression I have been given. Like I said I could be completely wrong

In the middle

"

How right you are

Life is so much simpler if you only respond to those you're interested in. But some think that a reply is polite. Really!? Meh. It's your profile and your experience but it's a lot nicer experience when you please yourself

I have read it thank you

Yes it is the case I’m afraid, he’s even been accused of making it up because he doesn’t like large women, how is that right or fair? It’s not right, you see posts like this from women all the time and no one accuses them of making things up.

Because his story has changed several times you can't blame people for being sceptical. "

When has my story changed several times ?? I thought i mentioned something which i didn't and when i noticed i posted it? So if you can tell me or show me when and where my story change several times id like to see that

I have read it thank you

Because his story has changed several times you can't blame people for being sceptical.

When has my story changed several times ?? I thought i mentioned something which i didn't and when i noticed i posted it? So if you can tell me or show me when and where my story change several times id like to see that "

Look OP

When you post on the forums, not everyone is going to agree with you or in some cases (mine) even believe you

As long as you are happy with how you interacted with the woman you are telling us about then nothing any of us say should matter to you, as you were there, we weren't

I have read it thank you

When has my story changed several times ?? I thought i mentioned something which i didn't and when i noticed i posted it? So if you can tell me or show me when and where my story change several times id like to see that "

You said to start with you rejected her and told her you didn't like larger women, Then later on you said she asked you why you rejected her, then said she kept going on and behaved like a victim but haven't given any evidence of this that is why people are sceptical you then made a comment saying well you didn't make her large.

I have read it thank you

When has my story changed several times ?? I thought i mentioned something which i didn't and when i noticed i posted it? So if you can tell me or show me when and where my story change several times id like to see that

You said to start with you rejected her and told her you didn't like larger women, Then later on you said she asked you why you rejected her, then said she kept going on and behaved like a victim but haven't given any evidence of this that is why people are sceptical you then made a comment saying well you didn't make her large."

If you read up, it wasn't that long ago you will see i have replied in a quoted message that states what her reply was. You can read back through the whole thing if you wish.

I have read it thank you

Look OP

When you post on the forums, not everyone is going to agree with you or in some cases (mine) even believe you

As long as you are happy with how you interacted with the woman you are telling us about then nothing any of us say should matter to you, as you were there, we weren't "

I couldn't care less if you don't believe me or think im in the wrong.. that doesn't affect me in the slightest.

But if a woman posted the same as i did would you or anyone else for that matter give the same response ive received??

I have read it thank you

Look OP

As long as you are happy with how you interacted with the woman you are telling us about then nothing any of us say should matter to you, as you were there, we weren't

I couldn't care less if you don't believe me or think im in the wrong.. that doesn't affect me in the slightest.

But if a woman posted the same as i did would you or anyone else for that matter give the same response ive received?? "

I have absolutely no idea OP, I have only responded based on your post, I can't speculate how other people would respond to another person's post

I have read it thank you

Look OP

But if a woman posted the same as i did would you or anyone else for that matter give the same response ive received?? "

Yes I would and have given the same response to a woman.

I don't think anybody regardless of sex should point out someone's personal appearance as a reason for rejection.

I have read it thank you

Look OP

But if a woman posted the same as i did would you or anyone else for that matter give the same response ive received??

I have absolutely no idea OP, I have only responded based on your post, I can't speculate how other people would respond to another person's post "

No no if they posted the exact same as what i have would you be more inclined to believe them because its a woman? Simple question.

I have read it thank you

Look OP

I don't think anybody regardless of sex should point out someone's personal appearance as a reason for rejection. "

That is the main and most of the time the only reason people have because of rejection??

And again if she asked why would i not tell her the truth ??

I have read it thank you

Look OP

I have absolutely no idea OP, I have only responded based on your post, I can't speculate how other people would respond to another person's post

No no if they posted the exact same as what i have would you be more inclined to believe them because its a woman? Simple question. "

What, would I believe that a woman rejected a man and told him because he is too overweight? Then when she was challenged on it, she later changes it to say she only pointed out his size because he asked her for a reason? Whilst she mentioned several times about this guy being large, overweight etc in the post? I would think exactly the same as I do of you. That you invented the whole thing as a way to put down overweight people to make yourself feel better for having been rejected

I have read it thank you

Look OP

I don't think anybody regardless of sex should point out someone's personal appearance as a reason for rejection.

That is the main and most of the time the only reason people have because of rejection??

And again if she asked why would i not tell her the truth ?? "

OK so you've decided to brush past the fact that I would have treated you exactly the same here a woman.

I have been asked many times by men why I'm not interested and I just tell them because I'm not and then I block them I don't feel the need to tell someone it's because of the way they look.

I have read it thank you

Look OP

No no if they posted the exact same as what i have would you be more inclined to believe them because its a woman? Simple question.

What, would I believe that a woman rejected a man and told him because he is too overweight? Then when she was challenged on it, she later changes it to say she only pointed out his size because he asked her for a reason? Whilst she mentioned several times about this guy being large, overweight etc in the post? I would think exactly the same as I do of you. That you invented the whole thing as a way to put down overweight people to make yourself feel better for having been rejected "

Well i don't believe that for a second.

And your assumption of me not liking overweight people couldn't be further from the truth. You know nothing about me and are trying to justify your narrative. I use to be 17 stone when i was 16 i know how it feels to be overweight, my mum is over 20 stone and so is my brother. So just because i don't find someone overweight attractive doesn't mean i dislike them as people or they are less of a person??

How right you are "

Just call me Negrodomus

By *iss pleasuringWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere near

Honesty is best policy

Most times in life I'm what people call brutally honest, but that's just me . What's point in sugar coating my thoughts and opinions

It's the receivers issue if they take it hard

By *j1993salopMan  over a year ago

shrews

I think the best way to approach this is a simple sorry your not what I’m looking for but I hope you find the right person , there’s Being honest and then there’s just shutting someone down about there Appearance which isn’t cool ! If you don’t like the appearance comments then why make someone else feel like that plus larger women are usually more in tune with there beautiful body’s your missing out but each to there own

I have read it thank you

Look OP

What, would I believe that a woman rejected a man and told him because he is too overweight? Then when she was challenged on it, she later changes it to say she only pointed out his size because he asked her for a reason? Whilst she mentioned several times about this guy being large, overweight etc in the post? I would think exactly the same as I do of you. That you invented the whole thing as a way to put down overweight people to make yourself feel better for having been rejected

Well i don't believe that for a second.

And your assumption of me not liking overweight people couldn't be further from the truth. You know nothing about me and are trying to justify your narrative. I use to be 17 stone when i was 16 i know how it feels to be overweight, my mum is over 20 stone and so is my brother. So just because i don't find someone overweight attractive doesn't mean i dislike them as people or they are less of a person??

"

That's fine OP, I'm not asking you to believe me. I just answered a question that you asked. Sorry if I didn't give you the answer you wanted to hear

"It's not that i only like slim ladies, im not that shallow. It was just a very big lady and wasn't my cup of tea, i thought id rather be honest and say the reason as we are all adults on here and all i got back was abuse and them calling me a bully and out of order, thought as adults honesty is what people want..

Honesty is best policy

Most times in life I'm what people call brutally honest, but that's just me . What's point in sugar coating my thoughts and opinions

It's the receivers issue if they take it hard "

Really!

I just don't think it's necessary to be brutally honest unless somebody specifically asks you to be. I just don't see the point in picking apart somebody's personal appearance it just sounds rather nasty and unnecessary.

Honesty is best policy

Really!

I just don't think it's necessary to be brutally honest unless somebody specifically asks you to be. I just don't see the point in picking apart somebody's personal appearance it just sounds rather nasty and unnecessary."

THEY ASKED WHY ??????

Im sorry for being honest, if they ask why then surely they should be able to handle whatever is said ? If not then why even ask in the first place?

Honesty is best policy

Really!

I just don't think it's necessary to be brutally honest unless somebody specifically asks you to be. I just don't see the point in picking apart somebody's personal appearance it just sounds rather nasty and unnecessary.

THEY ASKED WHY ??????

Im sorry for being honest, if they ask why then surely they should be able to handle whatever is said ? If not then why even ask in the first place? "

Ummm not sure why you are shouting as I wasn't replying to you!

Fab? Double standards?

Somewhere near

Here is forums and is full of personal opinions. Opinions are neither right or wrong. Simples

I simply say something like

"Thanks for your interest. I've looked at your profile and photos and I don't think we're suited. Hope you soon find someone on here."

No need for rudeness or any actual explanation.

Somewhere near

"I simply say something like

"Thanks for your interest. I've looked at your profile and photos and I don't think we're suited. Hope you soon find someone on here."

No need for rudeness or any actual explanation."

Indeed. Often been asked why and tell em why not

Tin town

Having read this rather unnecessarily combative thread... I suspect op you've come to the correct conclusion.!

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

You say that like us women never get abuse for telling a guy he isn't our type.

"You say that like us women never get abuse for telling a guy he isn't our type. "

No, Again if you read it i quite clearly say on a number of occasions that i know women get the same to them

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

"You say that like us women never get abuse for telling a guy he isn't our type.

No, Again if you read it i quite clearly say on a number of occasions that i know women get the same to them"

If it happens to men and women, how is it a double standard?