please lol"

try HRT

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *gentprovocateurWoman  over a year ago

leeds

slap!!!!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

im just all over the place, dunno if im coming or going.

was in fits of laughter watching cool runnings, then i was in floods of tears..

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

didnt they sing boogie wonderland

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

[Removed by poster at 26/07/12 22:34:00]

leeds

slap slap slap any better?

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"didnt they sing boogie wonderland"

who?? cool runnings??

sometimes we need a good blub to sort ourselves out. i have a film i watch whenever i need a good cry

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Sorry, I misread what you meant! x

"slap slap slap any better?"

harder

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Which one, could do with one myself, a cry that is

wasnt that earth wind n fire?

leeds

hugs to anybody feeling a bit low x x x

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Im going to give you some advice and you are not going to like it.

Stop living your life through the forums, just through the forums i know who your talking about, i know when youve fell out, when youve made up. Its a constant everyday thing.

Maybe take it away from the site and sort it in private. Its a swinging site and im sorry but if you behave like this do you really need to revaluate if its the right place you should be

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

[Removed by poster at 26/07/12 22:39:33]

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

They did too lol.

And did you know, Samantha Sang sang the single Emotion.

Odd eh?

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

"didnt they sing boogie wonderland

They did too lol.

And did you know, Samantha Sang sang the single Emotion.

Odd eh?"

cute .. i know chris aint going to the social no more but there will be other guys there !!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm feeling fantastic as I'm now a gran, a beautiful little girl

leeds

congratulations x x x

bristol

"Im going to give you some advice and you are not going to like it.

Stop living your life through the forums, just through the forums i know who your talking about, i know when youve fell out, when youve made up. Its a constant everyday thing.

Maybe take it away from the site and sort it in private. Its a swinging site and im sorry but if you behave like this do you really need to revaluate if its the right place you should be"

who diamonds ??

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

congratulations how fabulous,hope everyones well

bristol

"I'm feeling fantastic as I'm now a gran, a beautiful little girl "

congratulations !!

Maybe take it away from the site and sort it in private. Its a swinging site and im sorry but if you behave like this do you really need to revaluate if its the right place you should be"

Fuck no I love watching all the drama on here. People get lovey dovey then it goes tits up. Me I would never spill my guts on here but you who do keep it up its great!

PM me the details someone

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Maybe take it away from the site and sort it in private. Its a swinging site and im sorry but if you behave like this do you really need to revaluate if its the right place you should be

Fuck no I love watching all the drama on here. People get lovey dovey then it goes tits up. Me I would never spill my guts on here but you who do keep it up its great!

PM me the details someone "

Bitch slap lol

hope that helps ya

Aww that's lovely congratulations xx

Congratulations babe how wonderful xx

is this really necessary .... why belittle the poster , if you cant say anything positive .... then say nothing .

We all get emotional so have a good cry missy ,and if coming onto the forums to express this helps......good for you.....lots of people open up in here some regarding life,relationships,health....its an open forum afterall....

"We all get emotional so have a good cry missy ,and if coming onto the forums to express this helps......good for you.....lots of people open up in here some regarding life,relationships,health....its an open forum afterall.... "

I agree with this. This poster is not the only person wearing their heart on their sleeve in this forum. Other people tell of their trials and tribulations and as a group we should support them not belittle them.

Is not forming emotional attachments one of the downsides of swinging and worthy of discussion and support.

I can understand why the point was made and asked, and worthy of discussion. As said above I feel that every poster has a right to open up on these forums about whatever they like and we should discuss and offer coping strategies.

What I can't understand is the juvenile comments and belittling and poking fun that followed. Shame on you but then it was hardly surprising was it.

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

"We all get emotional so have a good cry missy ,and if coming onto the forums to express this helps......good for you.....lots of people open up in here some regarding life,relationships,health....its an open forum afterall....

I agree with this. This poster is not the only person wearing their heart on their sleeve in this forum. Other people tell of their trials and tribulations and as a group we should support them not belittle them.

Is not forming emotional attachments one of the downsides of swinging and worthy of discussion and support.

I can understand why the point was made and asked, and worthy of discussion. As said above I feel that every poster has a right to open up on these forums about whatever they like and we should discuss and offer coping strategies.

What I can't understand is the juvenile comments and belittling and poking fun that followed. Shame on you but then it was hardly surprising was it. "

Op, some advice, if you read it with an open mind it might help.....

Emotions are a wonderful thing they remind you you're alive. In order to fully appreciate real highs you must have experienced lows. Only those who cry can completely explode into the joys of laughter. Emotions are a wonderful thing.

The issue is how you deal with them, how you balance them or how you keep them in manageable parameters.

In my opinion you don't need a slap, literally or metaphorically. A slap is administered by someone else, which means you're effectively abdicating your responsibility to yourself of dealing with your own emotions. You're accepting that it's in some way beyond you...it isn't.

You just need to focus, that will help you bring your emotions back into balance.

Stop thinking about the past or what may have gone wrong, resist and force yourself to stop thinking about the future (it's the hardest thing to do). Focus your thoughts on the present, the moment, the HERE AND NOW.

Think about what you have, the most important, most valuable, most rewarding or positive thing in your life right at this MOMENT and concentrate on it for a while, clear your head of everything else.

If you're sat in the sun close your eyes and think about the sun, think about how it feels on your skin, listen to the breeze and actually think about which tree you can hear the leaves brissling on.

If you're with your daughter and she's smiling, think about her smile, is it wide mouthed or closed, are her eyes smiling, what exactly is she thinking and how is she seeing the world in exactly that moment.

The point is by concentrating on the here and now and thinking about it, you temporarily clear your mind, you clear it of negative thoughts and you give it a rest, you let it refresh, you let it breath without anxiety and you give yourself the best chance of dealing with any issues yourself.

Don't think of it as 'slapping' yourself, because you don't need a slap.

I know this may not sound like what you want to hear and you may even have got bored reading it and already dismissed it, but believe me by learning to focus on the NOW or the MOMENT and disciplining your mind to find and dwell for a moment on the positive in it, you will find it easier to keep perspective and therefore keep your emotions in balance.

"I'm feeling fantastic as I'm now a gran, a beautiful little girl

Congratulations babe how wonderful xx"

Thank you, am feeling very emotional this morning, tearful though not sure why

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

"I'm feeling fantastic as I'm now a gran, a beautiful little girl

Congratulations babe how wonderful xx

Thank you, am feeling very emotional this morning, tearful though not sure why "

Aww bless, congratulations on your grandaughter, good wishes to you and your extended family

"Op, some advice, if you read it with an open mind it might help.....

Emotions are a wonderful thing they remind you you're alive. In order to fully appreciate real highs you must have experienced lows. Only those who cry can completely explode into the joys of laughter. Emotions are a wonderful thing.

The issue is how you deal with them, how you balance them or how you keep them in manageable parameters.

In my opinion you don't need a slap, literally or metaphorically. A slap is administered by someone else, which means you're effectively abdicating your responsibility to yourself of dealing with your own emotions. You're accepting that it's in some way beyond you...it isn't.

You just need to focus, that will help you bring your emotions back into balance.

Stop thinking about the past or what may have gone wrong, resist and force yourself to stop thinking about the future (it's the hardest thing to do). Focus your thoughts on the present, the moment, the HERE AND NOW.

Think about what you have, the most important, most valuable, most rewarding or positive thing in your life right at this MOMENT and concentrate on it for a while, clear your head of everything else.

If you're sat in the sun close your eyes and think about the sun, think about how it feels on your skin, listen to the breeze and actually think about which tree you can hear the leaves brissling on.

If you're with your daughter and she's smiling, think about her smile, is it wide mouthed or closed, are her eyes smiling, what exactly is she thinking and how is she seeing the world in exactly that moment.

The point is by concentrating on the here and now and thinking about it, you temporarily clear your mind, you clear it of negative thoughts and you give it a rest, you let it refresh, you let it breath without anxiety and you give yourself the best chance of dealing with any issues yourself.

Don't think of it as 'slapping' yourself, because you don't need a slap.

I know this may not sound like what you want to hear and you may even have got bored reading it and already dismissed it, but believe me by learning to focus on the NOW or the MOMENT and disciplining your mind to find and dwell for a moment on the positive in it, you will find it easier to keep perspective and therefore keep your emotions in balance.

"

what he said...

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I think internet forums can offer great support and more often than not, they do. It is a strength.

They do offer up coping strategies and wise words from people who have been in similar situations.

A word to the wise to the people who do open up and share tho... think it through first before you open the door to allow others in to influence.... many do give advice for the right reasons, some not.

Some will see vulnerability and will manipulate that for their own gains.

What they said! Mostly! I treat the forum as a friend, always someone to talk to and as u get varied responses it allows u to see both sides of the problem. The forum is always here and will always listen, as in real life though it doesn't often give u what u truly want bit very often it's what u truly need!

Chin up op and feel brighter and calmer soon, if not get some Prozac! Lol x

And take little one to the park, have a run around, that often helps xx

ah the suns out again, feeling good about stuff. New undies arrived and felt amazingly good when i put them on.

For the first time i looked in the mirror and thought ive gotta work with what i have. Took some snaps and am embracing my excessive curves. Time for me to buck up and gain some confidence

Happy Friday xxx

"ah the suns out again, feeling good about stuff. New undies arrived and felt amazingly good when i put them on.

For the first time i looked in the mirror and thought ive gotta work with what i have. Took some snaps and am embracing my excessive curves. Time for me to buck up and gain some confidence

Happy Friday xxx"

Good for you.

"im just all over the place, dunno if im coming or going.

was in fits of laughter watching cool runnings, then i was in floods of tears.. "

Then it's not you it's the movie ... it IS funny and it's also soooo sad. Poor Hewey, Duwey and Lewie oooohhh you've gone and got me started now ... pass the tissues

By *ickeyandrewsMan  over a year ago

birmingham

"ah the suns out again, feeling good about stuff. New undies arrived and felt amazingly good when i put them on.

Happy Friday xxx"

Glad you're feeling better about things Cute. You're a gorgeous intelligent girl and you should feel pleased with your new photos too, a combination of pretty smile, gorgeous blue eyes and perfect feminine curves are the envy of many women so you should feel incredibly proud of who you are, just carry on being a nice person.

I know it sounds cliched and is the kind of thing that gets said on those old shows that used to be shown on a Sunday just before Bullseye and bathtime...ah the 1980s...erm hum anyway I digress, but beauty is just as important about being a beautiful on the inside too and you're always sociable, polite and bright. xx

leeds

when i lo0k back on photos of when i was younger i look gorgeous! at the time i believed i was a hideous fat ugly mess and wasted many years of fun thru lack of confidence. i know its easy to say but dont waste time and happiness stressing about other people in your life or how you look cos when you look back on it its all trivial. try to look for happiness within yourself its the only way you,l find it x x x

» Add a new message to this topic