FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Would it be one big man sausage fest.....

Would it be one big man sausage fest.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If, there were less men on here and then the ‘entitled’ women left, to find blokes elsewhere?

A post on another thread, got me thinking. Its seems to be an idea on here that if women had less guys to choose from, they’d become humble and start giving the ‘over looked’ guys on here a chance. But would this happen?

Surely the best thing about fab is the diversity of members and the volume of people up and down the country to meet. Plus if you add in social events, clubs, private parties the chance of meeting someone further increases. You cant just focus on fab and say people should lower standards or can you?

I like sausages anyway

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *gent CoulsonMan  over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

All comes down to equality and diversity. Freedom of choice, guys just have to accept that none of us are truly gods gift to women.

What one finds attractive, another wont. What one man has to offer, another doesn't. It's very rare you will find a perfect fit

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don’t think it matters, even if there was one man on here, if he didn’t meet my requirements, it would be a no?

I don’t think the quantity of men affects my decision making in all honesty.

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

There could be 1 bloke in front of me and I might fancy him, but probably not.

There could be 500 blokes in front of me and I might not fancy any of them at all.

I'm sure the dudes think the women on here are having 50 convos at once, or just click their fingers and get their fanny full.

I can't force attraction.

I can't force a spark.

I can't force myself to get a wide on.

I can't force myself to want sex.

I can't force myself to find someone interesting or sexy.

I'm most certainly NOT gonna force myself to do anything that's gonna impact my mental health.

I've forgotten the cunting question

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

If there were no suitable men on here for me I wouldn't be on here.

Same for any other online meeting place.

I don't need sex that much that I will meet someone I'm not attracted to, and scarcity of men doesn't make the available ones more attractive.

I'm not saving the population of Earth.

East London

It would be lovely if there were less of the men I'm not attracted to on here.

Thanks in advance

By *hortfuseWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

"If there were no suitable men on here for me I wouldn't be on here.

Same for any other online meeting place.

I don't need sex that much that I will meet someone I'm not attracted to, and scarcity of men doesn't make the available ones more attractive.

I'm not saving the population of Earth."

shits creek

"There could be 1 bloke in front of me and I might fancy him, but probably not.

There could be 500 blokes in front of me and I might not fancy any of them at all.

I'm sure the dudes think the women on here are having 50 convos at once, or just click their fingers and get their fanny full.

I can't force attraction.

I can't force a spark.

I can't force myself to get a wide on.

I can't force myself to want sex.

I can't force myself to find someone interesting or sexy.

I'm most certainly NOT gonna force myself to do anything that's gonna impact my mental health.

I've forgotten the cunting question

"

Oh yeah, I'm back in the room.

The club/socials thing.

I used this example yesterday....

If I wanted to see a band live, I'd get tickets and go see them live.

So, if I want to meet people in the flesh, make conversation, see if there's any spark or whatnot I'll go to a club or social because (here's the fucking genius bit) that's where the other people wanting to do exactly the same will be!

I should totes be prime minister.

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

This isn’t a sports day where we all get a participation medal. Instead there are people who have the qualities and attributes that you find attractive, and then there are those that don’t. The number of people using the site shouldn’t change that.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

You'd almost think that single men are in a cage with thousands of other naked, sweaty men, waiting for a princess to give the orders to the guards to set 1 free. A lot of us would go inside the cage, amongst the manimal beasts, rather than picking a frog to kiss.

Fewer men here could result in fewer women, if the average quality offered dipped

By *otSoPoshWoman  over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

"You'd almost think that single men are in a cage with thousands of other naked, sweaty men, waiting for a princess to give the orders to the guards to set 1 free. A lot of us would go inside the cage, amongst the manimal beasts, rather than picking a frog to kiss.

Fewer men here could result in fewer women, if the average quality offered dipped"

Can we do that please?

East London

I wouldn't call myself a fussy or picky woman as I don't use race, height, weight, income, intellect to decide who to meet, but it's still difficult to find men I'm attracted to.

I probably identify as demisexual as I need a connection of some kind to feel lust for someone.

That connection can come quite quickly in some cases.

Diversity is key keeps it fresh

By *gent CoulsonMan  over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

"I wouldn't call myself a fussy or picky woman as I don't use race, height, weight, income, intellect to decide who to meet, but it's still difficult to find men I'm attracted to.

I probably identify as demisexual as I need a connection of some kind to feel lust for someone.

"

shits creek

"I wouldn't call myself a fussy or picky woman as I don't use race, height, weight, income, intellect to decide who to meet, but it's still difficult to find men I'm attracted to.

"

See, this sounds like me.

I've never looked into labels. I just called myself..... dry.

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Laceby

Clearly some think this place is akin to Alton Towers, with bank holiday length queues for rides.

It doesn't matter to me what the ratios are, if I'm not interested, there's nothing more to be done.

C

shits creek

"Clearly some think this place is akin to Alton Towers, with bank holiday length queues for rides.

It doesn't matter to me what the ratios are, if I'm not interested, there's nothing more to be done.

C"

Are you sure though? Are you sure you're not just entitled and in denial? Give me a chance and I GUARANTEE you'll have the best sex of your life and be begging for more.

Signed

Des Perado.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Personally I think the number imbalance is just something used to blame lack of "success" on the site rather than people looking closer to home for answers as to how they can improve their experience.

As I said on that other thread it makes no difference if the ratio is 1:1, 50:1 or even 500:1 - if you're not appealing to someone your chances of a meet remain the same.

There's no easy way to prove it but I firmly believe that if you discount the guys that just don't "get" the site or how it works, that the number balance is a lot more even anyway.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Personally I think the number imbalance is just something used to blame lack of "success" on the site rather than people looking closer to home for answers as to how they can improve their experience.

As I said on that other thread it makes no difference if the ratio is 1:1, 50:1 or even 500:1 - if you're not appealing to someone your chances of a meet remain the same.

There's no easy way to prove it but I firmly believe that if you discount the guys that just don't "get" the site or how it works, that the number balance is a lot more even anyway."

Well said!

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Laceby

"Clearly some think this place is akin to Alton Towers, with bank holiday length queues for rides.

C

Are you sure though? Are you sure you're not just entitled and in denial? Give me a chance and I GUARANTEE you'll have the best sex of your life and be begging for more.

Signed

Des Perado. "

Oh yeah, I forgot. I am clearly not thinking straight. Forgive me. Here, have a free VIP pass to queue jump

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

"Its seems to be an idea on here that if women had less guys to choose from, they’d become humble and start giving the ‘over looked’ guys on here a chance. But would this happen?

"

I see that as borderline (at least) incel thinking. “Take away the good-looking guys and women will have to fuck us” or “women and sex should be redistributed so us undesired men get what we want”.

It doesn’t work like that though. If I can’t find a man I like and am attracted to and want to have sex with? I’ll either stick to women or just not have sex. My toy collection is better than a man I don’t want.

As someone else said, it’s usually the men who post about “having no luck” that make these suggestions, thinking that we’ll then magically want them in spite of their one-line profiles with either no photos at all, or 20 closeups of an unappealing penis.

shits creek

"Its seems to be an idea on here that if women had less guys to choose from, they’d become humble and start giving the ‘over looked’ guys on here a chance. But would this happen?

I see that as borderline (at least) incel thinking. “Take away the good-looking guys and women will have to fuck us” or “women and sex should be redistributed so us undesired men get what we want”.

It doesn’t work like that though. If I can’t find a man I like and am attracted to and want to have sex with? I’ll either stick to women or just not have sex. My toy collection is better than a man I don’t want.

As someone else said, it’s usually the men who post about “having no luck” that make these suggestions, thinking that we’ll then magically want them in spite of their one-line profiles with either no photos at all, or 20 closeups of an unappealing penis."

It boggles me that they can think that way. I don't think they realise having sex isn't a live or die situation, and I'll be perfectly OK without it. Do ya reckon they imagine women walking round with exploding fannies if they don't get fucked or something?

It would make no difference its a sausage fest any way.

99.99999999% of online sites are.

Is this like those messages we get where if we reject someone we go from being beautiful/gorgeous/sexy etc to a fat slag who should be happy a guy was willing to give her a pity shag? Apparently us fat chicks aren't allowed preference.

(I'll go back to my corner now )

"I don’t think it matters, even if there was one man on here, if he didn’t meet my requirements, it would be a no?

I don’t think the quantity of men affects my decision making in all honesty."

This is it.

I get to hear about ratios and how many bad apples make someone else look good.

I need to want to talk to a person first. So put 1000 people in front of me, if I don’t find those people worth talking to, numbers don’t come into it.

Speed dating for example - it is 1-1 in numbers, and you might not match with anyone. This is real life not fantasy dating.

No, my standards are exactly the same whether I get 1 message or 100! Some men seem to see attracting women as a competition against other men and that isn't the case at all now we're not in caveman times!

For me it takes a while to build attraction but it's still the case I either fancy someone or I don't - I'm not about to drop my knickers for someone I'm not attracted to just because there are less penis pics in my inbox this week

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

near Chesterfield

The decision on choosing a man must have got more difficult since i joined.

Now all men aspire to become 'Chunky'

And all women want a guy like 'Chunky'.

I'm kidding of course.

Everyone on here is different. We all have our own preferences and even some of those may be flexible. We like what we like.

"There's someone for everyone".

And just to clear one point up - wearing blue underwear is optional.

I get definite incel vibes from some men who post on the forums or just generally complain they aren't getting laid on here. That attitude is way more off-putting than any physical attributes (or lack thereof) - I'm here for me, not to fuck the self pity out of some borderline incel!

I'm sure there are some women who will be happy to meet with fewer choice or a choice they wouldn't normally have made. Let's not assume all women think the same.

I am firmly in the camp where, if I'm not intellectually attracted to you, its not happening anyway. I think this reflects in my amazingly low amounts of meets over the years. I treat Fab exactly how I would if I was dating, if I'm not incredibly attracted to you intellectually as well as physically, then we are never going to meet. It's that simple.

Lessen the amount of men, that will never change. I'll just find alternative ways of meeting someone.

If thou speak'st false,. Upon the next tree shall thou hang sausages. Till famine cling thee. If thy speech be sooth,thy may choose their sausages.

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

"No, my standards are exactly the same whether I get 1 message or 100! Some men seem to see attracting women as a competition against other men and that isn't the case at all now we're not in caveman times!

For me it takes a while to build attraction but it's still the case I either fancy someone or I don't - I'm not about to drop my knickers for someone I'm not attracted to just because there are less penis pics in my inbox this week "

Exactly. I’m getting way less messages than I used to - maybe because of my filters, maybe because I haven’t added a new photo for a while, maybe just because it’s quiet on here at the moment - but the lack of messages doesn’t mean I’m suddenly desperate for every man who sends a crap message and a dick pic.

Besides, I have enough friends made pre-Covid that it wouldn’t be the end of the world if I didn’t meet any new men, as I have people I can meet who I already know.

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I'm not going to lower my standards for a bit of fun. Because then it wouldn't be as much fun!

Portsmouth

"I get definite incel vibes from some men who post on the forums or just generally complain they aren't getting laid on here. That attitude is way more off-putting than any physical attributes (or lack thereof) - I'm here for me, not to fuck the self pity out of some borderline incel! "

This... I had a whiney msg off a 23yr old, who's said he was 30, moaning no one was interested not surprising when you've started with a lie and you're not what I'm looking for.

Portsmouth

"Is this like those messages we get where if we reject someone we go from being beautiful/gorgeous/sexy etc to a fat slag who should be happy a guy was willing to give her a pity shag? Apparently us fat chicks aren't allowed preference.

(I'll go back to my corner now ) "

You're right, I went from fuckable to ugly c*nt in less than 30 seconds because I said no chance!

By *indergirlWoman  over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

Even if there were less men I'd still only meet the ones I want to meet not just any old one just to get a meet, less men doesn't mean dropped standards for me

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Port talbot

Numbers don't really matter, it's more about attraction.

If the numbers were flipped I'd probably still message the same people but would be maybe a couple for every 100 extra profiles.

Always quality over quantity for me

» Add a new message to this topic