FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > A misunderstanding?

A misunderstanding?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So has Meghan Markle been celebrating her wedding anniversary on the wrong day?

And nobody thought to tell her

That's hell of a misunderstanding don't you think

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The miss understanding is that the archbishop of Canterbury has denied marry them beforehand and has pointed out that is illegal for him to have married them 3 days earlier and then marry them again in the church.

"So has Meghan Markle been celebrating her wedding anniversary on the wrong day?

And nobody thought to tell her

That's hell of a misunderstanding don't you think "

But as Harry was heard to say "What Megan wants, Megan gets".

I think her main problem was she thought she would be a Princess and be the star of the Royal show. She didn't realise that she would be a bit part actor with a numpty for a husband.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Who cares if she thinks an intimate ceremony with the person she loves or the pomp and ceremony (beautiful) circus is the date she chooses to celebrate?

Yet another thing to dig at her about.

Some peoples lives must be awfully dull.

"Who cares if she thinks an intimate ceremony with the person she loves or the pomp and ceremony (beautiful) circus is the date she chooses to celebrate?

Some peoples lives must be awfully dull. "

"The miss understanding is that the archbishop of Canterbury has denied marry them beforehand and has pointed out that is illegal for him to have married them 3 days earlier and then marry them again in the church. "

She thought they was married 3 days earlier, but I'm pleased they have explained it to her almost 3 years on

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

"Who cares if she thinks an intimate ceremony with the person she loves or the pomp and ceremony (beautiful) circus is the date she chooses to celebrate?

I wish you could Fab forum posts. It's actually insane how people are trying their hardest to find things to dig them out for. Just leave them be

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

I wish you could Fab forum posts. It's actually insane how people are trying their hardest to find things to dig them out for. Just leave them be "

Exactly! Just leave them b! A lovely happy couple! Think most of the hate comes from jealousy!! X

I wish you could Fab forum posts. It's actually insane how people are trying their hardest to find things to dig them out for. Just leave them be "

Just taking an interest in todays news, makes a change from the current covid situation.

Always going to happen if they continue to appear on tv while wanting us to respect the families privacy. I just found it bizarre.

As you was....

evesham

I have a friend who's birthday is between Christmas and New year so he celebrates it later in the year as he doesn't like it all being mixed up. Does it change when his age actually changes. No. Does it matter. No.

evesham

[Removed by poster at 31/03/21 14:56:36]

evesham

I wish you could Fab forum posts. It's actually insane how people are trying their hardest to find things to dig them out for. Just leave them be

Just taking an interest in todays news, makes a change from the current covid situation.

Always going to happen if they continue to appear on tv while wanting us to respect the families privacy. I just found it bizarre.

As you was...."

Wanting to control what information is out in the media is very different to not wanting media attention. I'm sure you'd love your every move, decisions, personal affair to be blasted all over the papers.

"I have a friend who's birthday is between Christmas and New year so he celebrates it later in the year as he doesn't like it all being mixed up. Does it change when his age actually changes. No. Does it matter. No. "

She made a statement to the effect that they was "Married" 3 days prior. She didn't say that's the day she celebrated her marriage, she said they was married on that day.

Was a little concerned for her

I wish there was a yawn emoji. Is there nobody else to talk about?

"I wish there was a yawn emoji. Is there nobody else to talk about? "

Phahahaha

Womens rights?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

As you was...."

I expect my privacy to be respected while posting pictures and information *of my choosing* on here. I genuinely don't see that it's any different for them.

I don't understand people's joyful tearing down of her.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

My brother got legally married in a quick register office ceremony a week before he had a non-legally binding ceremony in a marquee in a field in the Lakes. Although their official anniversary date should be the register office date, they celebrate on the second date, because that's the one they wrote special vows for, had all the family there, big do etc. Does it matter? No. So long as they're happy, it's irrelevant.

Mr KC and I tend to celebrate ours on the nearest weekend day to the official date.

Let people be, they can celebrate their wedding anniversary whenever they like!

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Cebu City

Exactly....

I always thought it was normal. When I got married we did the boring legal bit a few days earlier and then for our real wedding my friend married is in a church with a punk band playing. We always celebrated both but the 2nd one was the real one with all our friends

Exactly....

I always thought it was normal. When I got married we did the boring legal bit a few days earlier and then for our real wedding my friend married is in a church with a punk band playing. We always celebrated both but the 2nd one was the real one with all our friends "

Yup i got married in jamaica and blessed in UK.. Pretty sure the second date was the one all my family celebrated lol... Made zero difference to my life

» Add a new message to this topic