FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How are you single??

How are you single??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *.L.0460. OP   Woman  over a year ago

Bognor Regis

I get asked this from time to time. It's a lovely compliment but I have to resist answering honestly;

Because I don't always look like I do in my photos.. there is no delete & retake in real life.

Because I'm not always charming..a good amount of the time, I'm a grumpy bitch.

Because I am not going to be ripping your clothes off 24/7..sometimes I'll be sorting out my sock drawer & be enjoying it.

Because Sometimes I fall asleep on the sofa, halfway through a movie & snore like a wart hog with a sinus issue.

Because first thing in the morning

without make up, my face looks like a crumpled paper bag.

That's why!!

Most of the men I chat to on Fab would walk past me in the street without a backward glance!!

As fun as Fab is, it's a long way from reality!

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Because I choose to be. After a failed marriage I don't really want to get too emotionally involved right now

Ha ha that’s true of most people single or married tbf but I love your honesty

tbf us men will say that anyway to most birds if we mean it or not if there’s a chance of a fuck like when someone asks how old you think they are and you take 10 years off of what you really think and they think you mean it

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Me too.

Or... You don't need to be on here, you could have any man... Well obviously not, or I wouldn't be here!

Single through choice, don't want a full time partner, haven't got energy for that and I have a short attention span

Bognor Regis

"Because I choose to be. After a failed marriage I don't really want to get too emotionally involved right now"

Yes, that's a big factor for me too!

By *ubmissiveman2uMan  over a year ago

Cheshire

I often am asked why I am single.

But I dont want to say

"well I am submissive and want a Mistress' nilla women dont float my boat....

By *ymo80Man  over a year ago

grimsby

Because I choose to be I’ve been married and divorced, and have a 9yr old from the next failed relationship, so I gave relationships up and concentrated on being the best dad I could be

Bognor Regis

"Me too.

Or... You don't need to be on here, you could have any man... Well obviously not, or I wouldn't be here!

Single through choice, don't want a full time partner, haven't got energy for that and I have a short attention span "

You're a little younger than me, but I'm so sick of bullshit nowadays!!

One minor misdemeanor & I wave goodbye..I'm probably cutting off my nose to spite my face, but there's too much I don't want to tolerate like I would have when I was younger!!

Bognor Regis

"Because I choose to be I’ve been married and divorced, and have a 9yr old from the next failed relationship, so I gave relationships up and concentrated on being the best dad I could be "

A great reason to be single..your child is very lucky to have you

By *inkyInkedBiWoman  over a year ago

I tell them in widowed. They soon go quiet

"I get asked this from time to time. It's a lovely compliment but I have to resist answering honestly;

Because I don't always look like I do in my photos.. there is no delete & retake in real life.

Because I am not going to be ripping your clothes off 24/7..sometimes I'll be sorting out my sock drawer & be enjoying it.

Because Sometimes I fall asleep on the sofa, halfway through a movie & snore like a wart hog with a sinus issue.

That's why!!

Most of the men I chat to on Fab would walk past me in the street without a backward glance!!

"

Next time Im down south. We need to go for a coffee. Ur a hoot

Bognor Regis

"

tbf us men will say that anyway to most birds if we mean it or not if there’s a chance of a fuck like when someone asks how old you think they are and you take 10 years off of what you really think and they think you mean it"

Yeah, that's mostly why I want to give 'em my list!!

I'm not daft enough to realise it's a tactic! Lol!!

It's a strange phrase. Maybe you are single by choice. And that's what makes you happy.

I get asked on here but never in real life. I just put it down to flattery in order to get laid. It never has the required effect

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

I being single. I don't want to stop being single anytime soon.

I think it’s more fun being single

I love crumpled paper bags and women without makeup, I hate makeup up it tastes horrible, is greasy and blocks your pores, that's why I don't wear it

Bognor Regis

"I get asked this from time to time. It's a lovely compliment but I have to resist answering honestly;

That's why!!

Next time Im down south. We need to go for a coffee. Ur a hoot "

Ahh thanks lovely!!

I got a spare room when the crotch goblin is away at uni.. you're welcome to visit Costa del Bognor!!!

Divorced after a failed marriage, have a little one who is my world and primary focus, enjoy the scene and sexuality without the emotional involvement and associated risk. It would take somebody extremely special for me to open up for a relationship x

"I tell them in widowed. They soon go quiet "

like it lol

Why am I single. I choose to be. I dont ask why are you married and on Fab .....non of my business

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool/Wallasey

Ugly as sin. I checked, sin was fine with that comparison, also agreed with it.

Ooo that's a good one, may have to try it

I love being single......... my choice and that’s how it’s staying

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I am single because after a 25yr bad relationship I swore I would not let any man into my life that way again. I struggled to find my feet again so now i will plod along alone until I die. And by the way I am very happy being single.

Portsmouth

"Me too.

Single through choice, don't want a full time partner, haven't got energy for that and I have a short attention span

You're a little younger than me, but I'm so sick of bullshit nowadays!!

One minor misdemeanor & I wave goodbye..I'm probably cutting off my nose to spite my face, but there's too much I don't want to tolerate like I would have when I was younger!!"

I have zero tolerance.

No second chances.

By *m A FuckerMan  over a year ago

kingswood,surrey

[Removed by poster at 23/05/21 22:24:47]

Because someone hurt me so bad that I scared to get hurt again

Easyer to have a string off one night strands and fwb than to get hurt again that’s not to say that If a special someone comes along that I wouldn’t take the chance

Oooo plus there’s the natalie factor not meet anyone in vanilla life that I have felt comfortable telling and not meet anyone in vanilla life worth give her up for

But definitely high up on the list is to find someone who expecte me for me from hear and continue on as a couple but find that seems hard but got time

Bognor Regis

"I am single because after a 25yr bad relationship I swore I would not let any man into my life that way again. I struggled to find my feet again so now i will plod along alone until I die. And by the way I am very happy being single."

I'm glad you're happy! You definitely don't need a partner for happiness as long as you have mates

Been asked that just once I think. It'd take too long to give an honest answer.

By *edantic SheilaWoman  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"I love crumpled paper bags and women without makeup, I hate makeup up it tastes horrible, is greasy and blocks your pores, that's why I don't wear it "
Don't eat it then *the make up *

I love this! Sooo true. Messages saying “Your stunning” from people who wouldn’t look twice at you in the pub.

kingswood,surrey

Ijust want them to love me then leave me alone lol..sad but true

Bognor Regis

"Because someone hurt me so bad that I scared to get hurt again

Easyer to have a string off one night strands and fwb than to get hurt again that’s not to say that If a special someone comes along that I wouldn’t take the chance

Oooo plus there’s the natalie factor not meet anyone in vanilla life that I have felt comfortable telling and not meet anyone in vanilla life worth give her up for

But definitely high up on the list is to find someone who expecte me for me from hear and continue on as a couple but find that seems hard but got time "

Aww I'm sorry you've had a tough time

As long as you have a support network in one form or another, who needs a partner xx

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Being single can be one of those luxuries most people want or never felt to want or never had a reason to want or need but if it's not experienced how would anyone know. I'm sure the experience is different after each set back but it's so comfortably at times

"

tbf us men will say that anyway to most birds if we mean it or not if there’s a chance of a fuck like when someone asks how old you think they are and you take 10 years off of what you really think and they think you mean it"

I like your honesty and candour. I've always suspected most men will say basically anything to get a shag.

Bognor Regis

"Ijust want them to love me then leave me alone lol..sad but true "

There's nothing wrong with that!!

By *rya MyneWoman  over a year ago

Sheffield

That's why!!

"

this is brilliant x

kingswood,surrey

like being single

Bognor Regis

"Being single can be one of those luxuries most people want or never felt to want or never had a reason to want or need but if it's not experienced how would anyone know. I'm sure the experience is different after each set back but it's so comfortably at times"

There's no better feeling than closing the front door & having that little haven of personal space!! Being single is underrated!!

By *ntrepid ExplorersCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Some really interesting comments here, great thread. Personally though, I love being married in itself, seems to be a key ingredient of my self worth.

By * Sophie xTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

Because I don't need to be in a relationship to validate who I am.

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

"

tbf us men will say that anyway to most birds if we mean it or not if there’s a chance of a fuck like when someone asks how old you think they are and you take 10 years off of what you really think and they think you mean it

I like your honesty and candour. I've always suspected most men will say basically anything to get a shag. "

Apart from shag me. I'm only single because I just can't be arsed with all the bullshit and mine and hers anxiety, insecurity issues.

By *indergirlWoman  over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

Because I choose to be x

kingswood,surrey

"

I like your honesty and candour. I've always suspected most men will say basically anything to get a shag.

Apart from shag me. I'm only single because I just can't be arsed with all the bullshit and mine and hers anxiety, insecurity issues."

totally agree

"Because someone hurt me so bad that I scared to get hurt again

But definitely high up on the list is to find someone who expecte me for me from hear and continue on as a couple but find that seems hard but got time

Aww I'm sorry you've had a tough time

As long as you have a support network in one form or another, who needs a partner xx"

Awww thank you so much xx

Birmingham

I certainly recognise comments about closing that door and feeling totally in control. Between my marriages I was absolutely there at times, felt some real inner peace, if fleetingly!

kingswood,surrey

"Being single can be one of those luxuries most people want or never felt to want or never had a reason to want or need but if it's not experienced how would anyone know. I'm sure the experience is different after each set back but it's so comfortably at times

There's no better feeling than closing the front door & having that little haven of personal space!! Being single is underrated!!"

agree totally

By *ornyharry39Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

Single till meet right person having some fun along the way

Bognor Regis

"Some really interesting comments here, great thread. Personally though, I love being married in itself, seems to be a key ingredient of my self worth. "

It's good to know that it still works for some...you're obviously with the right person. I found my self worth has grown since being single!

I have to say I don't love being single, but I'm content enough.

- singledom is far better than an unsatisfactory relationship

- having kids, 1 with autism, means I haven't the time or energy for a relationship

- I will find it almost impossible to trust any man ever again and would rather stay single than take that risk

- I need A LOT of alone time and most people would probably not want a relationship with me as a result. Very loving and attentive when with someone, but then I have to tell them to go home while I read books and enjoy the silence. I'm just too introverted to be a good partner.

kingswood,surrey

used to live in bognor jl years ago...riverside lol

Bognor Regis

"used to live in bognor jl years ago...riverside lol

"

About 2 miles away from me!

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

I'm asked that on here and in real life.

The answer is that nobody wants me.

Portsmouth

"I love this! Sooo true. Messages saying “Your stunning” from people who wouldn’t look twice at you in the pub.

"

I get told this and they can't even see my face

Bognor Regis

"I love this! Sooo true. Messages saying “Your stunning” from people who wouldn’t look twice at you in the pub.

"

Darling, they would definitely look twice at you..and probably 3 or 4 more times!!

kingswood,surrey

i will but u gotta leave me alone after..

Bognor Regis

"I'm asked that on here and in real life.

"

I'm sure they would!!

kingswood,surrey

About 2 miles away from me!"

used to love that town centre sat afternoons

Bognor Regis

About 2 miles away from me!used to love that town centre sat afternoons"

There are definitely worse places to live. I love it here!

By *inkylipsWoman  over a year ago

Debauchery

That's why!!

"

I can So relate to This

I’ve been messed about too much.

Already had my heart shattered once.

After being single for so long, I do begin to question myself and wonder if there’s a reason.

I just accept that I’m only wanted for sex, nothing more. Easier that way

kingswood,surrey

About 2 miles away from me!used to love that town centre sat afternoons

There are definitely worse places to live. I love it here!"

i do to and i still go butlins lol

kingswood,surrey

used to see a girl from collier av/rd?

Bognor Regis

"used to see a girl from collier av/rd?"

I know it well

kingswood,surrey

small world haha

By *gent CoulsonMan  over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

I got cheated on, broke my heart, so now not happily single

By *iger4uWoman  over a year ago

In my happy place

Its hard to get a proper date, never mind a commitment.

Anyone can get sex. That's easy but isnt a base on a relationship.

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

That's why!!

I can So relate to This "

Me too

Bognor Regis

"I got cheated on, broke my heart, so now not happily single"

As long as you're happy now, that's what counts

Making two into one is not as easy as some may think.

Most can't or will not do the hard yardage.

Not found the girl for me yet

You’re better off single, if all the men you’ve met have judged you on only aesthetics and “looks”.

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

I'm sure they would!!"

Nope. Out in the real world I'm invisible. Even when I wasn't this fat men only wanted me for sex.

My family would be enough to put anyone off though

Bognor Regis

"Making two into one is not as easy as some may think.

Most can't or will not do the hard yardage."

I agree. The more NSA fun I have, the tougher I'm making it for myself to find someone to be with for the long haul, I think!

Bognor Regis

I'm sure they would!!

Nope. Out in the real world I'm invisible. Even when I wasn't this fat men only wanted me for sex.

My family would be enough to put anyone off though "

It's definitely a tough world, especially if you don't feel good about yourself

I keep my family well hidden too!!

Bognor Regis

"You’re better off single, if all the men you’ve met have judged you on only aesthetics and “looks”.

"

You have to start somewhere though! Physical attraction is always gonna be the first thing most people look for

I agree. The more NSA fun I have, the tougher I'm making it for myself to find someone to be with for the long haul, I think!"

A revolutionary saying!

From you.

How true?

"You’re better off single, if all the men you’ve met have judged you on only aesthetics and “looks”.

You have to start somewhere though! Physical attraction is always gonna be the first thing most people look for "

It’s definitely important to be attracted

It goes way deeper than skin though , to use the old cliche. And who doesn’t like it deep?

Newcastle

"Being single can be one of those luxuries most people want or never felt to want or never had a reason to want or need but if it's not experienced how would anyone know. I'm sure the experience is different after each set back but it's so comfortably at times

There's no better feeling than closing the front door & having that little haven of personal space!! Being single is underrated!!"

Unless experienced long enough no body understands the nature of space and the values, would their be a thing that two people could be compatible and able to enjoy this space freely or would a person have to lock them in a room and just forget about them

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

Southern Wales

"- having kids, 1 with autism, means I haven't the time or energy for a relationship"

This for me too. I only have so much patience, tolerance and good humour to go around, there just isn’t enough left over for someone else right now.

What time I get to myself I use to recharge. I relish the peace and the solitude.

I miss sex, snogs and a cuddle off a man that smells delicious, but I just couldn’t entertain one for more than 2 hours right now.

Bognor Regis

I agree. The more NSA fun I have, the tougher I'm making it for myself to find someone to be with for the long haul, I think!

A revolutionary saying!

From you.

How true?

"

I guess if I do start looking for another partner, it will definitely have to be someone open minded who can separate love from sex. Not much to ask...

Bognor Regis

You have to start somewhere though! Physical attraction is always gonna be the first thing most people look for

It’s definitely important to be attracted

It goes way deeper than skin though , to use the old cliche. And who doesn’t like it deep? "

I agree wholeheartedly

"- having kids, 1 with autism, means I haven't the time or energy for a relationship

This for me too. I only have so much patience, tolerance and good humour to go around, there just isn’t enough left over for someone else right now.

What time I get to myself I use to recharge. I relish the peace and the solitude.

I miss sex, snogs and a cuddle off a man that smells delicious, but I just couldn’t entertain one for more than 2 hours right now.

"

2 hours of hugs would suit me. I Might insist on giving you oral too. Haha.

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

Southern Wales

"- having kids, 1 with autism, means I haven't the time or energy for a relationship

2 hours of hugs would suit me. I Might insist on giving you oral too. Haha. "

Make it 2 hours of penetration instead? (with a tea break)

A revolutionary saying!

From you.

How true?

I guess if I do start looking for another partner, it will definitely have to be someone open minded who can separate love from sex. Not much to ask... "

So love would be something you do at 'home' and sex 'elsewhere'?

2 hours of hugs would suit me. I Might insist on giving you oral too. Haha.

Make it 2 hours of penetration instead? (with a tea break)"

A 1h58m tea break?

Or we could do it twice and have only a 1h56m tea break?

By *udemattMan  over a year ago

Woodhall Spa

Having never been in a long term relationship I wouldn't know what it feels like to have that someone special to come home to and just have a chat with.

Why I'm unhappily single I can only guess at being fat, hairy, ugly and incredibly boring! Currently trying to work on the fat bit, but the others won't change lol

I believe that you needed to have tried being in a relationship to know you are happier single otherwise you could never truly know IMO.

Bognor Regis

A revolutionary saying!

From you.

How true?

I guess if I do start looking for another partner, it will definitely have to be someone open minded who can separate love from sex. Not much to ask... So love would be something you do at 'home' and sex 'elsewhere'?"

Not necessarily, but I am facing the possibility that being monogamous might not make me happy again..who knows, though. I might meet someone who makes me happy enough to give it another go!

By *gent CoulsonMan  over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

"I got cheated on, broke my heart, so now not happily single

As long as you're happy now, that's what counts"

I met here her on here originally, I never expected to fall in love but I did, I'm not sure I will let anyone get that close again

A revolutionary saying!

From you.

How true?

I guess if I do start looking for another partner, it will definitely have to be someone open minded who can separate love from sex. Not much to ask... So love would be something you do at 'home' and sex 'elsewhere'?

Not necessarily, but I am facing the possibility that being monogamous might not make me happy again..who knows, though. I might meet someone who makes me happy enough to give it another go!"

So....what do you have to offer that someone?

What do you bring to the relationship?

Newcastle

A revolutionary saying!

From you.

How true?

I guess if I do start looking for another partner, it will definitely have to be someone open minded who can separate love from sex. Not much to ask... So love would be something you do at 'home' and sex 'elsewhere'?

Not necessarily, but I am facing the possibility that being monogamous might not make me happy again..who knows, though. I might meet someone who makes me happy enough to give it another go!"

Form an orderly queue behind me

Bognor Regis

"I got cheated on, broke my heart, so now not happily single

As long as you're happy now, that's what counts I met here her on here originally, I never expected to fall in love but I did, I'm not sure I will let anyone get that close again"

Only time will tell, I guess.

There's a lid for every pot, so the saying goes

I like cake and won't share

Bognor Regis

A revolutionary saying!

From you.

How true?

Not necessarily, but I am facing the possibility that being monogamous might not make me happy again..who knows, though. I might meet someone who makes me happy enough to give it another go!

Form an orderly queue behind me "

I'd rather be in front of you

By *emma HoldenTV/TS  over a year ago

Ramsey

Erm. My pictures tell you why lol. An ex wife who was crap in bed & made no effort to be adventurous at all & me getting caught dressed by her. Gemma was ultimately the final straw. However despite being lonely & missing affection I'm having plenty of opportunity to express myself like never before.

Bognor Regis

"I like cake and won't share"

A perfectly valid reason for being single

By *offiaCoolWoman  over a year ago

Kidsgrove

"Erm. My pictures tell you why lol. An ex wife who was crap in bed & made no effort to be adventurous at all & me getting caught dressed by her. Gemma was ultimately the final straw. However despite being lonely & missing affection I'm having plenty of opportunity to express myself like never before. "

Your wife was crap in bed

A revolutionary saying!

From you.

How true?

Not necessarily, but I am facing the possibility that being monogamous might not make me happy again..who knows, though. I might meet someone who makes me happy enough to give it another go! So....what do you have to offer that someone?

What do you bring to the relationship?"

This is not a personal hunt for the OP...but I would like to know what she has to offer in her own words.

A revolutionary saying!

From you.

How true?

Not necessarily, but I am facing the possibility that being monogamous might not make me happy again..who knows, though. I might meet someone who makes me happy enough to give it another go! So....what do you have to offer that someone?

What do you bring to the relationship? This is not a personal hunt for the OP...but I would like to know what she has to offer in her own words."

Herself and a cracking blowjob. I spaffed all over the ceiling when she blew my cock

Bognor Regis

"Erm. My pictures tell you why lol. An ex wife who was crap in bed & made no effort to be adventurous at all & me getting caught dressed by her. Gemma was ultimately the final straw. However despite being lonely & missing affection I'm having plenty of opportunity to express myself like never before. "

One thing I know for sure, is that it's not gonna help you when you berate the ex..it takes two to light a fire in the bedroom!!

I hope you find what you're looking for though.

A revolutionary saying!

From you.

How true?

What do you bring to the relationship? This is not a personal hunt for the OP...but I would like to know what she has to offer in her own words.

Herself and a cracking blowjob. I spaffed all over the ceiling when she blew my cock "

Miss Dreavus...behave yourself...back of the class!

Bognor Regis

A revolutionary saying!

From you.

How true?

What do you bring to the relationship?"

More than I could explain in a few sentences here.

That's why!!

"

Love this and it's true for me too. Oh and I have a built a wall around my heart do high I can't even climb it x

A revolutionary saying!

From you.

How true?

What do you bring to the relationship? This is not a personal hunt for the OP...but I would like to know what she has to offer in her own words.

Herself and a cracking blowjob. I spaffed all over the ceiling when she blew my cock Miss Dreavus...behave yourself...back of the class! "

Oh fuck my life, not doing detention again! Not after last time

By *emma HoldenTV/TS  over a year ago

Ramsey

"Erm. My pictures tell you why lol. An ex wife who was crap in bed & made no effort to be adventurous at all & me getting caught dressed by her. Gemma was ultimately the final straw. However despite being lonely & missing affection I'm having plenty of opportunity to express myself like never before.

One thing I know for sure, is that it's not gonna help you when you berate the ex..it takes two to light a fire in the bedroom!!

I hope you find what you're looking for though."

I'm not berating her I was just keeping the message brief. Let's just say unless I asked I never got anything & virtually every suggestion I ever made was knocked back no matter how mild or sexier. And I stayed loyal & accepted my lot for over 20 years. Any future woman I'm lucky enough to meet has gotta be much more open minded & be able to talk, share & enjoy sex!

By *heNYCSausageMan  over a year ago

Everton

Cause no one will have me....or put up with me for long periods of time without losing their sanity

Bognor Regis

"Erm. My pictures tell you why lol. An ex wife who was crap in bed & made no effort to be adventurous at all & me getting caught dressed by her. Gemma was ultimately the final straw. However despite being lonely & missing affection I'm having plenty of opportunity to express myself like never before.

I hope you find what you're looking for though.

I'm not berating her I was just keeping the message brief. Let's just say unless I asked I never got anything & virtually every suggestion I ever made was knocked back no matter how mild or sexier. And I stayed loyal & accepted my lot for over 20 years. Any future woman I'm lucky enough to meet has gotta be much more open minded & be able to talk, share & enjoy sex! "

Us British are crap at talking about this stuff!! My marriage was the same tbh. We get into a rut way too easily. Starting as you mean to go on has got to be the way!!

By *1ueWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

Im single cos I'm too lazy to look for him/relationship

Unless the perfect man (for me) falls at my feet, im going to be single

By *lueEyesEnigmaMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Both by circumstance and choice at the moment, who knows what the future holds....ever the optimist

Totally with you OP, i get that too. And my answers would be similar to yours.

Add in being a full time single parent, and having had my heart broken, and trust betrayed by someone I met here a few years ago, someone would have to be either amazing or insane to attempt to break through to it!

By *amie HantsWoman  over a year ago

Atlantis

Odd features and an off putting personality paired with snoring

Everton

"Odd features and an off putting personality paired with snoring "

Need to tone down the humour, I may even like you then!!! Haha

"Im single cos I'm too lazy to look for him/relationship

Unless the perfect man (for me) falls at my feet, im going to be single"

Your first paragraph (her though)

Always nice to close your door after a day too and chill, recharge and enjoy the solitude.

By *amie HantsWoman  over a year ago

Atlantis

"Odd features and an off putting personality paired with snoring

Need to tone down the humour, I may even like you then!!! Haha"

Im not going to do that. I’m more than ok with not being liked.

Im not going to do that. I’m more than ok with not being liked. "

From what I can make out, not a single ‘odd feature’ to be seen

Newcastle

A revolutionary saying!

From you.

How true?

Form an orderly queue behind me

I'd rather be in front of you "

That also sounds like an achievable plan unsure about the success rate but heyho why not

I've not met the right person yet

Newcastle

I'm single because I'm far too nice would you believe whilst the cheated she released what she lost and thought she could get it back unexpectedly this never happens no matter which way the planets turn

For the last decade or so I haven't been looking.

I used to fall in love with my best friend, unfortunately they never wanted to take it further. As time went on I guess I stopped believing I deserved to be loved.

And then as time went even further, I enjoyed my life. No kids, never had a relationship, live alone, have a good career.

Normally I could book a fight anywhere, go do and see and enjoy everything for me as and when I want. It may seem shallow, but I am now truly happy being alone .

And thats why fab is great, I can have friends and we help each other with our physical needs, but then I can go and get on with my own life after a few hours to a night

Everton

Im not going to do that. I’m more than ok with not being liked. "

I doubt there’s anyone who doesn’t like you x

i have been single 5 years now and im sick of it. Really want to meet a girlfriend to settle now. Life is passing by and i feel im missing out on companionship as well as all the good things sexually you can explore being in a couple. Just my opinion.

Is someone could only come up with "why are you single?" I'd probably ask them to ask a better question tbh or not reply

I am single due to a divorce after 25 years had a couple of relationships but could not feel the same things back. A few years ago had a couple accidents left me with a few problems. Now I live on my own and would like some company.

I'm single because the big C took Mrs Perv away from me 11 years ago. Since then i haven't actually thought about starting another relationship. As time has gone on i've just settled down to being single and got on with life. Yes it's lonely at times but by and large i enjoy being on my own.

Love this post OP, so relatable!!

I had my heart broken a few years ago its still healing ...

By *ampshirehotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Hampshire

I'm not single. The clue is in hotWIFE... however I do get asked the question!?

But I completely relate.

Fabs is like a different world. I always say to guys that out in the real world they would walk past me on the street without a second glance!

By *arker secrets 321Man  over a year ago

West Bromwich

"I had my heart broken a few years ago its still healing ..."

Same as my friend above heart got shattered and can't go there again x

After losing my girlfriend to cancer, it's hard to get a deep emotionally connection... Plus, I've been in UK for only 4 years...

Birmingham

"I'm not single. The clue is in hotWIFE... however I do get asked the question!?

But I completely relate.

Fabs is like a different world. I always say to guys that out in the real world they would walk past me on the street without a second glance!"

From your profile it's immediately very hard to agree with you that they wouldn't. However what's obvious there is there are no public face pics. So others are left to presume you're really attractive above the neck, as well as below. Given we naturally *want* people to be attractive, it's very very hard to not fill in those gaps (overly?) positively.

By *imply_SensualMan  over a year ago

warrington

I have been asked this before, not ‘how’ but ‘why’ and it’s similar to most above, plus I like the freedom it gives me and I enjoy my own space. Still ready to vomit to anyone long term, whether I will on the future is a different matter, but right now, still living life to the max

"I am single because after a 25yr bad relationship I swore I would not let any man into my life that way again. I struggled to find my feet again so now i will plod along alone until I die. And by the way I am very happy being single."

Bognor Regis

"I have been asked this before, not ‘how’ but ‘why’ and it’s similar to most above, plus I like the freedom it gives me and I enjoy my own space. Still ready to vomit to anyone long term, whether I will on the future is a different matter, but right now, still living life to the max "

Best way to be!

Because I choose to be my last relationship was absolutely horrible just the worst and I lost so much from it. happy just doing my own thing now! Lol

"Because I choose to be my last relationship was absolutely horrible just the worst and I lost so much from it. happy just doing my own thing now! Lol "

This is the same for mine as well

Because I've chosen to be since I was 25 ... luckily people meet me then never ask hahahahahahahaha

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Cebu City

Because I choose to be. I sometimes get the I could make you really happy or you could wake up to this everyday and I just shudder at the thought

Because I am unable to remain faithful and I like being able to do what I want when I want.

I’ve had a few marriages and a number of relationships; so I’ve tried, but it’s not for me

By *ackdaw52Man  over a year ago

Chesterfield

A girlfriend seemed like a good idea until I realised how much you have to feed them.

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Port talbot

That's why!!

"

I thought you were lovely when we met but I didn't hear you snoring

I’m single because I got out of a damaging long marriage, and was healing whilst being single for 6 months before Covid hit. So it’s through lack of opportunity I guess, and hopefully not because no one wants me

Port talbot

"I’m single because I got out of a damaging long marriage, and was healing whilst being single for 6 months before Covid hit. So it’s through lack of opportunity I guess, and hopefully not because no one wants me "

You're amazing, there's plenty that want you x

By *ackdaw52Man  over a year ago

Chesterfield

Not sure why I'm single.

There's just something about me that puts makes people uneasy, and I honestly don't know what it is.

"I’m single because I got out of a damaging long marriage, and was healing whilst being single for 6 months before Covid hit. So it’s through lack of opportunity I guess, and hopefully not because no one wants me

You're amazing, there's plenty that want you x"

Thanks gorgeous

"I’m single because I got out of a damaging long marriage, and was healing whilst being single for 6 months before Covid hit. So it’s through lack of opportunity I guess, and hopefully not because no one wants me "

You don't take first born children as dowry do you? I'm not afraid to admit it, you do very silly things to that naughty thing inside me and so, in lieu of any actual things that set me aside from other mortals, take my first born...

Port talbot

"I’m single because I got out of a damaging long marriage, and was healing whilst being single for 6 months before Covid hit. So it’s through lack of opportunity I guess, and hopefully not because no one wants me

You're amazing, there's plenty that want you x

Thanks gorgeous "

You're very welcome beauty x

By *urvy420Woman  over a year ago

south central

Why am I single, because I am a much happier person living this lifestyle

You don't take first born children as dowry do you? I'm not afraid to admit it, you do very silly things to that naughty thing inside me and so, in lieu of any actual things that set me aside from other mortals, take my first born... "

Oh god no ! I’ve got my own little horrors

You don't take first born children as dowry do you? I'm not afraid to admit it, you do very silly things to that naughty thing inside me and so, in lieu of any actual things that set me aside from other mortals, take my first born...

Oh god no ! I’ve got my own little horrors "

Good point, I wouldn't want the sproglet to get in the way of fun. I'll just get her up for adoption and be right back to you....

By *orders CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Kelso

That's why!!

"

You mean you're a real person!

"A girlfriend seemed like a good idea until I realised how much you have to feed them."

That's where you're missing the trick. If you don't feed them, you get to change them every few days.

Port talbot

That's why!!

You mean you're a real person! "

I can confirm she is definitely genuine

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

Because I'm only good enough to fuck....

"Because I'm only good enough to fuck...."

Me too x

somewhere, someplace

"Because I'm only good enough to fuck....

Me too x "

Sounds like the first year of being single for me, now it's my choosing and they can jog on

somewhere, someplace

Me too x "

And you're both queen's who they don't deserve!

Because he died and nobody wants me.

Me too x "

You are both way more than that. If men can’t see that, they are idiots.

"Because he died and nobody wants me."

So sorry

"Because he died and nobody wants me."

That can't be true. You've got impeccable dress sense and an amazing set of boobs! Not just any woman can pull that negligee off

[Removed by poster at 24/05/21 21:01:31]

Newcastle

Once you get past the first year I've learned and discovered being single isn't that bad even after 7 years when you have good friends no body to judge you question, or complain, not have to pick up after someone else.

By *edeWoman  over a year ago

the abyss

Because I'm already committed to being a old spinster lady with a hundreds of dogs

Because men in the real world don't fancy me. I'm only good for a fuck by a man who is desperate. True...

By *ollydoesWoman  over a year ago

Shangri-La

Because guys can't handle it when your the pretty and the funny one

Stop putting yourselves down your lovely.

Enjoy being single enjoy life.

There is someone out there they will find you and you will be wanted I'm sure of it

To All.

What a giggle you ladies have given me.

You are all amazing

Because I don't always look like I do in my photos.. there is no delete & retake

in real life.

That's why!!

"

Sums me up perfectly!

I ask this question to myself a lot. I'm a magnet for shitbags sadly. I miss company of the opposite sex and would love someone who appreciates me for who I am and vice versa.

Saying all that I do like the single life and after 2 failed marriages maybe I've struck out in the odds of finding my one.

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS  over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

Because I'm openly bisexual and that puts 99% of women off before they've even spoken to me and I've yet to have met a man I'd be interested in dating

Bognor Regis

"I ask this question to myself a lot. I'm a magnet for shitbags sadly. I miss company of the opposite sex and would love someone who appreciates me for who I am and vice versa.

Saying all that I do like the single life and after 2 failed marriages maybe I've struck out in the odds of finding my one. "

I feel the same. I don't really want a partner who's around all the time, but a companion who I could enjoy naughtiness and some social time with too would be lovely

I’ve never felt the need for a man full time but as stated above a man now & again I’m fine with that

By *ompeyjockMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I'm away so much with work it never seems to work out. Doesn't help being away for 6-8 months every year

I’m in need of repair.

Thread Terminator strikes this time!!