FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > the loonatics are taking over the asylum(ufo on mars)

the loonatics are taking over the asylum(ufo on mars)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

seems the nutters are at it again,they consider a few blotches on the rovers pictures are undeniable proof the governments are hiding aliens on mars

why they think we need shielding from aliens i will never know.i think spending too much time on the net and too much has alot to answer for.

all this proof them seem to say exists just boils down to a few blurred videos or something explainable with a little research

oh well,i enjoy reading the ideas they come up with

the link is on the daily mail (haha) website

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

And your proof that they dont exist?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

On the contrary, a little would let them relax and take their heads out of their arses.....

"And your proof that they dont exist?"

Not that long ago people thought the earth was flat. I think there's a lot we don't know. Conspiracy theories are funny.

"And your proof that they dont exist?"

please explain to me how i prove something isnt there?

can prove a negative

the fact that we dont see aliens whizzing around is proof they aint whizzing around

"seems the nutters are at it again,they consider a few blotches on the rovers pictures are undeniable proof the governments are hiding aliens on mars

why they think we need shielding from aliens i will never know.i think spending too much time on the net and too much has alot to answer for.

all this proof them seem to say exists just boils down to a few blurred videos or something explainable with a little research

the link is on the daily mail (haha) website"

well they only keep 'em on mars during the week then

cos they let 'em out in manchester of a weekend !

"On the contrary, a little would let them relax and take their heads out of their arses....."

haha

but dont forget a few videos on youtube and people who claim to have worked at area 51 who have seen craft but never thought to steal a part before they go public.what more proof do they need

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

"seems the nutters are at it again,they consider a few blotches on the rovers pictures are undeniable proof the governments are hiding aliens on mars

the link is on the daily mail (haha) website

well they only keep 'em on mars during the week then

cos they let 'em out in manchester of a weekend !"

I've seen them in Blackpool too!

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

They have to keep them somewhere after the Met Uni got busted.

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

".... people who claim to have worked at area 51 who have seen craft but never thought to steal a part before they go public.what more proof do they need"

Security: Excuse me Miss what is that sticking out of your blouse?

Employee: Oh that’s just my Carbon Neutronium under bust padding popped out of my bra again.

If the Government are hiding the existence of aliens, it's just about the only thing they've ever managed to keep secret.

"If the Government are hiding the existence of aliens, it's just about the only thing they've ever managed to keep secret.

"

Oh, I dunno... plenty of WWII secrets were kept hidden until they were declassified.

I had this strange experience once when I found myself in a barren area full of strange beings. For a moment, I thought I'd been abducted. Then I realised I'd gotten off at the wrong station and I was in Swindon instead of Bath.

"If the Government are hiding the existence of aliens, it's just about the only thing they've ever managed to keep secret.

Oh, I dunno... plenty of WWII secrets were kept hidden until they were declassified.

I had this strange experience once when I found myself in a barren area full of strange beings. For a moment, I thought I'd been abducted. Then I realised I'd gotten off at the wrong station and I was in Swindon instead of Bath. "

or stumbled into the forums of a friday evening

"or stumbled into the forums of a friday evening "

Oh dear. Next stop: anal probe and memory loss?

"or stumbled into the forums of a friday evening

Oh dear. Next stop: anal probe and memory loss? "

If you're lucky

» Add a new message to this topic