FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Tips for going down on a girl!

Tips for going down on a girl!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *g17 OP   Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Any tips?! I love going down on a girl, like absolutely love it! But I wanna make sure I do the right things, I know as them etc but what if they’re to shy to say…

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ignore anyone who tells you to trace the alphabet down there with your tongue

By *elshpool hotwifeCouple  over a year ago

welshpool

Lightly and gentle is key!

Just watch and listen for the cues. Tune in with body language and facial expressions as your guide.

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

"Ignore anyone who tells you to trace the alphabet down there with your tongue "

Pretend you're operating an old school phone with your tongue. One of those you have to put your finger in the hole and rotate it round

"Pretend you're operating an old school phone with your tongue. One of those you have to put your finger in the hole and rotate it round "

Yeh that! Lol

"Pretend you're operating an old school phone with your tongue. One of those you have to put your finger in the hole and rotate it round

Yeh that! Lol"

Do the noise too though.

By *iaisonseekerMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Take snacks

Conversely, be gentle and take your time. Not every woman's the same. Listen for changes in her breathing and feel for changes in body language. When you start doing the right thing(s) you'll know about it and MY GOD DON'T STOP/CHANGE WHAT YOU'RE DOING WHEN SHE STARTS SOUNDING LIKE SHE'S GOING TO CUM!!

Think I've covered everything there but if you need anything else make a forum post about it. I'll be watching you

By *uff the Boner!Man  over a year ago

SWANSEA

Enjoy!

"Just watch and listen for the cues. Tune in with body language and facial expressions as your guide. "

What, facial expressions!? are you physiologically different to other women or have I been doing it wrong all my life!

Do the suck and tug on all the fleshy bits please

By *rad670Man  over a year ago

South Lakes

Practice your slow breathing and holding your breath, be sure to trace every inch of flesh and take note of where hits the spot by listening to the feedback from breathing and if you're lucky more vocal signs, if the hands go on the back of your head you have hit the spot for sure, when the thighs tighten onto the side of your face brace yourself.

Don't start immediately with hard clitoral stimulation.. its so uncomfortable!

"Practice your slow breathing and holding your breath, be sure to trace every inch of flesh and take note of where hits the spot by listening to the feedback from breathing and if you're lucky more vocal signs, if the hands go on the back of your head you have hit the spot for sure, when the thighs tighten onto the side of your face brace yourself."

"Practice your slow breathing and holding your breath, be sure to trace every inch of flesh and take note of where hits the spot by listening to the feedback from breathing and if you're lucky more vocal signs, if the hands go on the back of your head you have hit the spot for sure, when the thighs tighten onto the side of your face brace yourself."

Trace the alphabet

Never heard if that !!!!

By *ancer36Woman  over a year ago

Stirling

"Do the suck and tug on all the fleshy bits please "

God yes! Hate that

And don’t dart your tongue in and out like it’s a game of hungry hippos, soft, long licks with the flat of the tongue, almost snog the clit gently, tease it…listen to her breathing changing, that quiver of the thighs, the tightening of them, brace yourself for the thighs closing around your ears, her back arching a little, I also love to hear a man enjoying it so don’t be afraid to show her that through your own breathing/moans

Enjoy it xx

By *rMojoRisinMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

Probably best you ask her.

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

"Ignore anyone who tells you to trace the alphabet down there with your tongue "

Breathe through your ears and do it for hours. That's what all the great pussy lickers on here reckon hits the spot

Ask her if you can lick her ass as well, there’s nothing better than licking ass holes.

By *urvyBi-84Man  over a year ago

Lancs

Start slowly with the tip of your tongue lightly over her. Let it explore her and tease her. Don’t just go straight for her clit, tease it and build up to that, and always make sure to keep your tongue moist. Vary the shape of your tongue and the speed and pattern, and if she’s comfortable with you doing it then using fingers or a toy at the same time can get an interesting response.

The most important thing is listen to what her body is telling you. Not just the sounds she is making, but the movements. Is she gripping the bed or you with her hands? How is she breathing? Is she grinding against you? Listen to the signals and remember what you are doing to get the good ones.

Lastly, as has already been said, if you feel / hear that she is about to cum, for god’s sake keep doing what you are doing, haha!

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

Unless you can do the Greek alphabet. Theta will have her moaning with pleasure and Xi (lower case, obvs) will have you wishing you’d put 2 towels down

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

I was just going to say. Try tracing the alphabet with your tongue.

welshpool

"Don't start immediately with hard clitoral stimulation.. its so uncomfortable! "

Absolute killer that is! Kills the moment for

Me completely.

"Conversely, be gentle and take your time. Not every woman's the same. Listen for changes in her breathing and feel for changes in body language. When you start doing the right thing(s) you'll know about it and MY GOD DON'T STOP/CHANGE WHAT YOU'RE DOING WHEN SHE STARTS SOUNDING LIKE SHE'S GOING TO CUM!!

Think I've covered everything there but if you need anything else make a forum post about it. I'll be watching you "

This is excellent advice. Don't stop what you're doing when we start getting close!!

By *ockgit64Man  over a year ago

Poulton le Fylde, Lancs.

[Removed by poster at 09/08/21 23:11:18]

By *ockgit64Man  over a year ago

Poulton le Fylde, Lancs.

"Ignore anyone who tells you to trace the alphabet down there with your tongue

Unless you can do the Greek alphabet. Theta will have her moaning with pleasure and Xi (lower case, obvs) will have you wishing you’d put 2 towels down "

Hahahaha

Going down on a beautiful woman is very much like making a cup of coffee, It's got to be hot. You've got to take your time. You've got to stir gently and firmly. You've got to grind your beans until they squeak. And then you put in the milk.

"Don't start immediately with hard clitoral stimulation.. its so uncomfortable!

Me completely. "

That sharp, burning sensation nothing worse!

By *indergirlWoman  over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

Figure of eight

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

Breathe through your ears is always handy.

Stay away from spicy foods; wasabi, mustard, chilli and firecy curries beforehand.

Also get the timing right: over too quick and she'll feel short changed. Take too long and she'll get bored/dry/cramped and distracted by the cobwebs on the ceiling and wonder what to have for tea.

By *rispyDuckMan  over a year ago

Chinese Takeaway near you

Take a map with you haha

X marks the spot

welshpool

"Don't start immediately with hard clitoral stimulation.. its so uncomfortable!

Me completely.

That sharp, burning sensation nothing worse! "

Absolutely!!

"Going down on a beautiful woman is very much like making a cup of coffee, It's got to be hot. You've got to take your time. You've got to stir gently and firmly. You've got to grind your beans until they squeak. And then you put in the milk. "

This reminded me of the car salesman on The Fast Show from years ago who used to say ‘selling a car is like making love to a beautiful women....’ haha

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

"Figure of eight "

Should that be in an italic font? Bold?

I have always found blowing a raspberry on it break the tension.

I take my time, enjoy myself, be gentle and keep a constant rhythm. Long slow soft licks to start, later some harder licking or clit flick licks. Use your hands on her body and pay attension to her breath, moans and movent, when you hit the right spot, you will know. Keep it constant and enjoy her arrowsel and climax. Maybe a finger on their gspot, some don't like that, so be gentle. Same for gentle clit sucking, great after they have warmed up, some don't like it so start gentle and build up slowly. There's no rush, relay, take time and make noise so she knows how much your enjoying her.

Damn, I love cunnilingus.

Start slow and pay attention to the lucky ladies breathing and body movements, always check what they enjoy the most before going down, some enjoy a little or lot of finger stimulation, as well as tongue on clit, some enjoy clit sucking more than licking, use your other hand to play with breasts, nipples or hold on for dear life.

You'll know when you're doing it just right and once you do, DO NOT STOP whatever you're doing right and enjoy the results

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

"Breathe through your ears is always handy.

Stay away from spicy foods; wasabi, mustard, chilli and firecy curries beforehand.

Also get the timing right: over too quick and she'll feel short changed. Take too long and she'll get bored/dry/cramped and distracted by the cobwebs on the ceiling and wonder what to have for tea."

I'm writing a shopping list in my head after 5 mins lol, and if he needs to be down there long enough that he needs to breathe through his ears then he's not doing it right.

"Breathe through your ears and do it for hours. That's what all the great pussy lickers on here reckon hits the spot "

Exactly Suffocate happy ? If you know what your at you never come up for air

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai / Nottingham

Take a comfy pillow amd mug of hot chocolate if you’re staying down there the night

By *g17 OP   Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Some great advice! Can’t wait to try it out, thanks everyone

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

Look and feel for her subtle changes and remember everyone is different, what pleases one won't necessarily please another, be prepared to change your skills to suit her

"Take a comfy pillow amd mug of hot chocolate if you’re staying down there the night "

O ooffttt

Treat oral like a long sensual kissing session, use your tongue slowly and explore her cunt like you would her mouth. Tease her clit with firm long licks. Feel her enjoyment, her breathing, her body tightening all signs you’re doing it right for her. And let her know you’re enjoying it to. Squeeze her bum and grip her hips… it’s not a chore enjoy it! It’s the sweetest honey pot you’ll ever have. Tease her I love playing with her swollen clit gently between my tongue and teeth. And I love to give a cheeky love bite on the fleshy part of the inside of her thighs

And the feeling of hearing her compliment you afterwards is a reward in itself. But the long snog do she can taste herself on you afterwards is even better

By *herry OnatopWoman  over a year ago

Just over there

"Treat oral like a long sensual kissing session, use your tongue slowly and explore her cunt like you would her mouth. Tease her clit with firm long licks. Feel her enjoyment, her breathing, her body tightening all signs you’re doing it right for her. And let her know you’re enjoying it to. Squeeze her bum and grip her hips… it’s not a chore enjoy it! It’s the sweetest honey pot you’ll ever have. Tease her I love playing with her swollen clit gently between my tongue and teeth. And I love to give a cheeky love bite on the fleshy part of the inside of her thighs

And the feeling of hearing her compliment you afterwards is a reward in itself. But the long snog do she can taste herself on you afterwards is even better"

Ooooft!

This week is all about the pussy eating grrrrrr

Be still my throbbing cunt

By *ecadent_DevonMan  over a year ago

Okehampton

Bend your knees

By *indergirlWoman  over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

"Treat oral like a long sensual kissing session, use your tongue slowly and explore her cunt like you would her mouth. Tease her clit with firm long licks. Feel her enjoyment, her breathing, her body tightening all signs you’re doing it right for her. And let her know you’re enjoying it to. Squeeze her bum and grip her hips… it’s not a chore enjoy it! It’s the sweetest honey pot you’ll ever have. Tease her I love playing with her swollen clit gently between my tongue and teeth. And I love to give a cheeky love bite on the fleshy part of the inside of her thighs

And the feeling of hearing her compliment you afterwards is a reward in itself. But the long snog do she can taste herself on you afterwards is even better"

Damn!!

Breathe.

I really like that you've asked OP. So many guys post threads saying how amazing they are in bed and how their dick is the best ever etc etc. But you've actually asked how to get even better in bed, and you're taking the feedback and advice. That's awesome x

By *_and_SCouple  over a year ago

Scotland

"Lastly, as has already been said, if you feel / hear that she is about to cum, for god’s sake keep doing what you are doing, haha!"

unless you are edging the lady in question, then just before the lovely lady cums, move and change what you are doing, but close to where you were, so there is the hint of what could have been...

Donthis two or three times, and then when you do grant the release, keep going as she bucks and writhes and your princess is likely to cum again and again multiple times

By *wing-a-LingCouple  over a year ago

London

Assuming you already know where the clit is and not to be too rough on it (especially in the beginning), my tip would be:

Throw out all the tips. Focusing on too many different instructions would only turn the whole thing into some kind of video game. "Ok, now I'll lick the clit in concentric circles." "Right, time to do the up and down move."

Just devour the woman. Let your animal instincts take over. Go down on her like she's the last meal you'll ever have and enjoy every damn second of it. Grab her bum and squeeze hard. Pin her arms down. When she starts thrusting against your mouth, grab her hips and pull her closer. There is nothing quite as beautiful as a woman letting herself go in a fit of lust. Enjoy it. Savour it.

Make out with her pussy until your entire mouth is soaked, then when she's done cumming, grab her face and kiss her. Let her taste herself on your lips.

Sometimes, raw enthusiasm is the best technique

By *urvyBi-84Man  over a year ago

Lancs

"Lastly, as has already been said, if you feel / hear that she is about to cum, for god’s sake keep doing what you are doing, haha!

unless you are edging the lady in question, then just before the lovely lady cums, move and change what you are doing, but close to where you were, so there is the hint of what could have been...

Donthis two or three times, and then when you do grant the release, keep going as she bucks and writhes and your princess is likely to cum again and again multiple times"

Thanks, I’ve noted this to try at some point soon

By *annaBeStrongMan  over a year ago

w

Find a trusting partner that’s confident to show you what to do.

My oral game went from bad (her words) to the best in not very long because I had a girl that was willing to show me.

Now I’d say I’m better with my tongue than anything else, and I’ve absolutely seen that displayed in the reactions I get.

And weirdly enough, people enjoy doing stuff their good at. It wasn’t that oral was a chore before, I enjoyed it, but nothing like I do now, because I know I’m gonna do great, I know she’s gonna get off, and in turn that turns me on

Basically find a partner and be open to learning. No shame or embarrassment

By *adMerWoman  over a year ago

Sandwich

"Assuming you already know where the clit is and not to be too rough on it (especially in the beginning), my tip would be:

Throw out all the tips. Focusing on too many different instructions would only turn the whole thing into some kind of video game. "Ok, now I'll lick the clit in concentric circles." "Right, time to do the up and down move."

Just devour the woman. Let your animal instincts take over. Go down on her like she's the last meal you'll ever have and enjoy every damn second of it. Grab her bum and squeeze hard. Pin her arms down. When she starts thrusting against your mouth, grab her hips and pull her closer. There is nothing quite as beautiful as a woman letting herself go in a fit of lust. Enjoy it. Savour it.

Make out with her pussy until your entire mouth is soaked, then when she's done cumming, grab her face and kiss her. Let her taste herself on your lips.

Sometimes, raw enthusiasm is the best technique "

And raw enthusiasm can be taught a better technique

By *arker secrets 321Man  over a year ago

West Bromwich

Listen out 4 the echo x

By *BWBI2019Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

Everyone is so wildly different but for me, eat it like it's your last supper! and say every thought that's going through your mind in between feasting!

By *BWBI2019Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Assuming you already know where the clit is and not to be too rough on it (especially in the beginning), my tip would be:

Sometimes, raw enthusiasm is the best technique "

YES!! This one wins!

By *1c4yMan  over a year ago

stourbridge

Stay in the shallow end unless she starts pushing on top of your head.

By *aramel.desiresMan  over a year ago

West London

I’m 49 and still learning but here are a few things I have picked up along the way.

Google a picture of a clit! Not on your work laptop. Lol. There is a lot more to it than what is poking out. It’s practically 30 times bigger and well hidden. Once you know the shape you can touch those hidden and sensitive areas first from the outside. Google yoni massage too so to understand how to massage her lady bits.

Slow it down and start with the inner thighs, leave the underwater on for now too and just let your ear brush over her clit and resist diving straight in. Lick kiss rub suck every part but the clit to build tension and anticipation. Use the back of your tongue, as far back as you can. It has more texture and ridges than the front and will blow here away. I start shallow and after each orgasm my finger goes in a little deeper. If she starts rubbing or touching the top of your head you are doing it right. Lol

Now you have all these tips you have to apply the right tip to the right women at the right time not impossible but have fun trying and good luck.

By *iaWallace22Woman  over a year ago

OP you’ve got some helpful advice here

Going down on a woman or man for that matter is so intimate and sensual.

Allowing a man to explore between your thighs can make some women feel vulnerable and exposed. But that feeling disappears quickly when you know someone is enjoying it as much as you are. I love being brought to the point orgasm and denied that final release. Then when I am allowed to cum it feels incredible knowing my juices are flowing over his tongue and he’s tasting me. Well…. He doesn’t have an option as his head is clamped firmly between my thighs at that point!

For me there are so many things that make oral amazing. I love a confident man who knows how to explore a woman with their tongue and one who isn’t shy to try things like exploring further afield with fingers or toys and not just concentrating on the clit.

Well….. that’s well and truly distracted me this morning!

"Pretend you're operating an old school phone with your tongue. One of those you have to put your finger in the hole and rotate it round

Yeh that! Lol

Do the noise too though. "

This really made me laugh

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

near Chesterfield

Read what her body is telling you.

It's not all about flicking the clit.

Plenty of other sensitive areas in and on a pussy.

Find what pleases her and wait for her to beg you to stop.

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

Dammit!! Did I have to read that at work

I’m going to re-read that slowly once I get home

I feel you deserve a pat on the back or summat for that

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Eat, drink and be merry

And the feeling of hearing her compliment you afterwards is a reward in itself. But the long snog do she can taste herself on you afterwards is even better

I feel you deserve a pat on the back or summat for that "

Pat on the top of the head

By *rchitectMan  over a year ago

Dorchester

Definitely do the suck and gentle nibble the clit. Hold it gently between your teeth while flicking your tongue over it.

Even better if they are sitting on your face as they can control the amount of pressure.

By *ornyharry39Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

Listen to her she let you know when touching right spots

near Chesterfield

If all else fails - rub it with Velcro.

By *3nsesMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Pinch it. Really hard.

"Figure of eight

Should that be in an italic font? Bold? "

It's an 8 written by a calligrapher, bit thicker on the up stroke (depending on how you write your 8's of course)

"Any tips?! I love going down on a girl, like absolutely love it! But I wanna make sure I do the right things, I know as them etc but what if they’re to shy to say…"

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/swingers/1181455

"If all else fails - rub it with Velcro. "

Was reading every comment and getting quite turned on, then this!!! Lol

near Chesterfield

"If all else fails - rub it with Velcro.

Was reading every comment and getting quite turned on, then this!!! Lol"

I don't like being 'the norm'

By *eyondhornyMan  over a year ago

Pontypridd-ish

This thread is getting me quite hot under the collar also.(not the velcro bit, ouch)

I don't understand men who don't enjoy doing it because it is so exhilarating to make a woman come.

That moment where you can feel her orgasm start to build. That slight arch of her back, the pushback against your tongue and lips, her hand stroking to the back of your head then pressing you harder against her.

Knowing at that moment, that you are inexorably taking her towards that precipice of no return and then taking her over the edge.

It's like roller coasters, firework displays and xmas morning all in one.

Halfway through reading everyone's comments I also got Bryan Adams, Have you ever really loved a Woman running through my head so gonna go listen to that in a cool shower for a bit

By *_and_SCouple  over a year ago

Scotland

"If all else fails - rub it with Velcro. "

Do you use the fluffh side or wire side?

asking for a friend

By *ormorantMan  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

Ask and listen

Ask, listen, explore, respond and above all enjoy that shit because it’s bloody majestic

Ask her if it's OK if you eat her pussy

Put on gloves and also a face mask but make a little hole for your tongue

Grab a sponge and gently clean her vagina with bleach

Rinse vagina with cold water and ice cubes

Ask consent once again

She will probably say no now

Go home and look at yourself in the mirror

Yeh that! Lol

Do the noise too though. "

What number do you dial though? That could make all the difference

near Chesterfield

"If all else fails - rub it with Velcro.

Do you use the fluffh side or wire side?

asking for a friend "

Depends how kinky I'm feeling.

"Conversely, be gentle and take your time. Not every woman's the same. Listen for changes in her breathing and feel for changes in body language. When you start doing the right thing(s) you'll know about it and MY GOD DON'T STOP/CHANGE WHAT YOU'RE DOING WHEN SHE STARTS SOUNDING LIKE SHE'S GOING TO CUM!!

Think I've covered everything there but if you need anything else make a forum post about it. I'll be watching you "

perfect advice definitely don't stop .....slot of men do at the wrong moment very frustrating lol

"Any tips?! I love going down on a girl, like absolutely love it! But I wanna make sure I do the right things, I know as them etc but what if they’re to shy to say…"

Watch Mr Pussy Licking on a certain popular porn site

"Ask her if it's OK if you eat her pussy

Put on gloves and also a face mask but make a little hole for your tongue

Grab a sponge and gently clean her vagina with bleach

Rinse vagina with cold water and ice cubes

Ask consent once again

She will probably say no now

Go home and look at yourself in the mirror "

This mad me laugh out loud

By *ustfuck999Man  over a year ago

Ashton-under-Lyne

My friends sister said her ex boyfriend should be tins of beans because he is world's best bean flicker

I couldn't believe that she blurted out with that in front of the hole party

I'll ask for us all next time I see my baked beans champion

By *ermite12ukMan  over a year ago

Solihull and Brentwood

Tips? Yep, make sure you can get back up again, after going down.

My advice is simple…

Get your Mrs to do it!

Somewhat sexiest but sooo much hotter to watch

Yeh that! Lol

Do the noise too though.

What number do you dial though? That could make all the difference "

Snorkel

By *xhib12Man  over a year ago

Blyth

Learn to breath through your ears

By *iddlesticksMan  over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

Don’t wear a bib and ask for mayonnaise.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

1. Don't do it to 'make' a woman (not girl) cum. Some will fake it because it's easier than saying stop.

2. Search the forums to find out just how important it is to women (most say it's not).

3. Listen to the woman you are doing it with.

4. Nothing in sex is reciprocal; don't expect a BJ just because you did oral on her.

5. Every single woman out there is different. You can tell that just by the answers here.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Kiss her somewhere else first…

By *apxxxWoman  over a year ago

North Shropshire not Wales!!!ffs & Manchester

..if you need any practice and guidance

Think I've covered everything there but if you need anything else make a forum post about it. I'll be watching you

This is excellent advice. Don't stop what you're doing when we start getting close!!"

Dittoo

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"MY GOD DON'T STOP/CHANGE WHAT YOU'RE DOING WHEN SHE STARTS SOUNDING LIKE SHE'S GOING TO CUM!!

"

This!!!! Too many men change technique when it starts to feel good.

When we say, don’t stop doing that…..don’t bloody stop!!!!

By *xhib12Man  over a year ago

Blyth

Who's available so I can get some practice in?

Don't be in any rush and definitely dont give up lol. Some girls take a little time to get there.x

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"MY GOD DON'T STOP/CHANGE WHAT YOU'RE DOING WHEN SHE STARTS SOUNDING LIKE SHE'S GOING TO CUM!!

When we say, don’t stop doing that…..don’t bloody stop!!!!"

Definitely this!

By *hesblokeMan  over a year ago

Derbyshire village

Communication, and this doesn't always mean asking her what works (although go for this by all means). Her body, breath and voice should communicate to you when you're doing it right

When we say, don’t stop doing that…..don’t bloody stop!!!!

Definitely this! "

And the same advice to the ladies.

You don’t necessarily have to speed up or do it harder.

If it’s working just carry on like that.

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Right I've read & digested all these tips.

Now i need a willing victim to try them out on

"Just watch and listen for the cues. Tune in with body language and facial expressions as your guide. "

This. There is no one size fits all. I've met women who hate it full stop and others that literally want me to nibble and bite.

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool/Wallasey

Don't do it, it's dangerous and you could lose a hand or worse!

Women are just as guilty of this, getting a hand job off one lady, announced I was about to cum, she increased the speed and as a result the force she was using and nearly ripped my fucking cock off no orgasm occurred

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

" if the hands go on the back of your head you have hit the spot ."

^ this. Don’t change a damn thing you were doing at that moment!

" if the hands go on the back of your head you have hit the spot .

^ this. Don’t change a damn thing you were doing at that moment! "

^ this. Don’t change a damn thing you were doing at that moment! "

I like that bit normally end up with a squashed nose though

I like that bit normally end up with a squashed nose though "

Apparently I have thighs that could squash a watermelon at that precise moment

"I have always found blowing a raspberry on it break the tension."

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

When you're down there go *Nom nom nom* to really take her to the edge

On a mooch

I like that bit normally end up with a squashed nose though "

try not to harm, but sometimes it is uncontrollable

I feel you deserve a pat on the back or summat for that

Pat on the top of the head "

On a mooch

"When you're down there go *Nom nom nom* to really take her to the edge "

….. of giggles and lose the moment

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

"When you're down there go *Nom nom nom* to really take her to the edge

….. of giggles and lose the moment "

Better than her laughing at something else

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

Exactly this! Only stop when she throws you off

Follow her reactions, her body will tell you if she is enjoying what you do and if not then adapt and change what you are doing until you can feel and hear her enjoying it.

Every woman is different in how they like it, there’s not one answer for all OP

Learn to breathe through your ears.....

Ask her what she likes.

Do it.

Listen to her body.

By *mizhereMan  over a year ago

Guildford 7th

I ADORE giving oral to a Woman

So sexy tasting smelling and hearing her mmmmm

By *RANDMRSJAECouple  over a year ago

chester

"Ask her what she likes.

Do it.

Listen to her body."

…unless she farts

By *ntrigued32Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

This is a funny read.

Showing D the comments in full caps made me giggle.

He said that us women do it too. (change rhythm even though they say don't)

We are all as guilty as each other.

I find that a good grip on his head and his neck in a vice lock usually does the trick.

Jo.Xx

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

"Learn to breathe through your ears..... "

And how to tap out when she clenches his head

Pass her the wand and let her do it herself.

Satisfaction guaranteed.

"Learn to breathe through your ears.....

And how to tap out when she clenches his head "

Tap out....... what's that.....squash them in harder?

By *ogue78Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

So much advice here.

Snorkel, goggles, possibly even a full on wetsuit need to be bought and worn before starting this glorious task.

If you find the right woman and magically hit those right spots, you'll be thankful of those purchases

Have fun

On a mooch

"When you're down there go *Nom nom nom* to really take her to the edge

….. of giggles and lose the moment

Better than her laughing at something else "

They that do that, get given their clothes and shown the door

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

Wear a cycling helmet so you don't get crushed to death when she orgasms

LvM

By *irate102Man  over a year ago

Halifax

Better still, if you play the didgery doo you have to learn how to circular breath. I never realized just how much use this would be in other aspects of life lol

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool/Wallasey

Honestly (I expect its been said somewhere above already) ask her to guide you and reassure her that it's okay to point out they would rather you do X than do Y.

Not step by step instructions, or anything so detailed it breaks the mood but just to help guide towards what it is she likes and is enjoying, eventually you will know this (for her at least) and will be able to use her body as an indication of what you should be doing. There are some basic rules that apply to all, but so many advanced tips that you won't ever know if they are the correct thing on an individual person.

Two different women and I've never had such a different experience of giving oral, what worked so well for one had little to no impact on the other and vice versa.

Slow and steady wins the race.. don't come at me like a hungry camel.

By *ife NinjaMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

Time. Take time, take direction and if the lady uses her hands on your head, go with it.

My tip for going down on a grill is wet your hair and eyebrows first

By *avie65Man  over a year ago

In the west.

Don't eat raw chillies first.

"My tip for going down on a grill is wet your hair and eyebrows first "

Also, check for any meat thats been forgotten about.

I like that bit normally end up with a squashed nose though

Apparently I have thighs that could squash a watermelon at that precise moment "

My ears are always cold, warm thighs always required to warm them up

By *ayskiMan  over a year ago

York

Put on some music first. i would have to recomemnd

Another Level - Freak Me

Next tune : Enrique Iglesias - Hero

Hope this helps.

Slow and soft start with a flat tounge, some gentle sucking, kiss it passionately.

Pointy tounge straight away is a huge turn off for me.

Mrs

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Treat it like one of those balloons that wont inflate, just keep blowing … hard.

Nibble on their clit like a dog with a chew toy.

Lick all around the outside and get it all wet and sticky.

Stick your face in and motorboat between the lips.

By *uddy laneMan  over a year ago

dudley

Practice of a peach lol

Everyone likes something different. Is talk to your partner too sensible an answer.

By *imbob85Man  over a year ago

inverness

Think I’ll be taking some notes

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

Care to demonstrate?

"Everyone likes something different. Is talk to your partner too sensible an answer."

You're not supposed to talk with your mouth full though....get back to munching big fella

Spit on it to get it wet and then pop your balls in. Works every time

Carlos recommends setting about it like an old tramp into a hot pie.

By *arlomaleMan  over a year ago

darlington

Ask when she’d last ate a curry or sprouts

"Everyone likes something different. Is talk to your partner too sensible an answer.

You're not supposed to talk with your mouth full though....get back to munching big fella "

I just came up for air

By *ibsonsgCouple  over a year ago

New Milton

Get her to open her legs, that's a good starting point

By *inkyInkedBiWoman  over a year ago

Ask her what she likes, everyone is different

dont wear your glasses