FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Advice Needed

Advice Needed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ntbpl OP   Man  over a year ago

Blackpool/Preston

I work with a lady, about 20 years older than me. Lovely lady and very sexy. I’m really into her and I feel like she’s into me too, I’m picking up vibes but I feel like maybe she wouldn’t expect that I’d be into her in that way.

I really wanna make a move but I'm not sure how to play it. The thing is, if I’m wrong about her being into me I don’t want it to be awkward at work because I sit right near her and I give her lifts home once or twice a week etc. I usually don’t go for work colleagues due to the potential for awkwardness but I will make an exception here.

Guys and gals of fab, how would you play this one?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I work with a lady, about 20 years older than me. Lovely lady and very sexy. I’m really into her and I feel like she’s into me too, I’m picking up vibes but I feel like maybe she wouldn’t expect that I’d be into her in that way.

I really wanna make a move but I'm not sure how to play it. The thing is, if I’m wrong about her being into me I don’t want it to be awkward at work because I sit right near her and I give her lifts home once or twice a week etc. I usually don’t go for work colleagues due to the potential for awkwardness but I will make an exception here.

Guys and gals of fab, how would you play this one? "

Just tell her

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Make a move! What's the worst that could happen? I always think that the possibility of happiness should outweigh the risk of embarrassment when making a decision. Good luck.

By *neakypeaky30Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Talk! Open and honest. Say you're into her. See what her reaction to it is. You might be pleasantly surprised

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

On a lift home ask if she fancies going for a drink.

If she says she can’t because hubby is expecting her, then you’re still in the safe and platonic zone

By *eardybobMan  over a year ago

the Goldilocks Zone

"On a lift home ask if she fancies going for a drink.

If she says she can’t because hubby is expecting her, then you’re still in the safe and platonic zone "

^ this... but I'd strongly recommend not mixing business with pleasure! Waaaaaay too much potential for complication - not to mention gossip that could get you both down. Probably not what you want to hear

Blackpool/Preston

If she says she can’t because hubby is expecting her, then you’re still in the safe and platonic zone "

Hubby is in Greece with a new, younger girlfriend lol. I suppose I just need to get a grip and ask her don’t I

Blackpool/Preston

If she says she can’t because hubby is expecting her, then you’re still in the safe and platonic zone

^ this... but I'd strongly recommend not mixing business with pleasure! Waaaaaay too much potential for complication - not to mention gossip that could get you both down. Probably not what you want to hear "

Oh yeah I’ve been in that kinda situation before which is why I tend to try and avoid it. I’m not looking to get into anything serious and I don’t believe she would be looking to either tho. I reckon this could be kept on the down-lo

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Hubby is in Greece with a new, younger girlfriend lol. I suppose I just need to get a grip and ask her don’t I "

My advice, don’t have a relationship with a work colleague as I wished I’d taken my own advice

Blackpool/Preston

Hubby is in Greece with a new, younger girlfriend lol. I suppose I just need to get a grip and ask her don’t I

My advice, don’t have a relationship with a work colleague as I wished I’d taken my own advice "

Aye, I’ve been there myself too, I’m a gluten for punishment what can I say ha. Not looking for an actual relationship though to be honest.

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

"Make a move! What's the worst that could happen? I always think that the possibility of happiness should outweigh the risk of embarrassment when making a decision. Good luck. "

He could get into trouble at work, if it's deemed inappropriate!

» Add a new message to this topic