FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Parties.... Your Time There?

Parties.... Your Time There?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all...

Ok.. you get the invite to a party.. you agree to go and yep your having a good time..

You have mingled said hello to everyone etc when do you decide to go?? Is it ok to leave at anytime YOU like or is it deemed bad manners to leave before a certain time??

We always thought it was ok to go whenever you liked.. but recent conversations lead us to think others have a differing view.. Seriously whats the norm then??

Can't see what the difference is.. if you want to leave tou leave surely lol?? Especially if you have 'other' things, people etc to attend to Mmmmmm.. Why wait eh lol....

Views please... Is there an etiquette here???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

non i'm aware of, all the parties I've gone to i've left when I wanted to and the host hasn't had a problem about it.

"Hi all...

Ok.. you get the invite to a party.. you agree to go and yep your having a good time..

You have mingled said hello to everyone etc when do you decide to go?? Is it ok to leave at anytime YOU like or is it deemed bad manners to leave before a certain time??

We always thought it was ok to go whenever you liked.. but recent conversations lead us to think others have a differing view.. Seriously whats the norm then??

Can't see what the difference is.. if you want to leave tou leave surely lol?? Especially if you have 'other' things, people etc to attend to Mmmmmm.. Why wait eh lol....

Views please... Is there an etiquette here??? "

are we talking vanilla bbq birthday parties ? or a swingers party ?

no only fat wankers go before the allwoed time

"no only fat wankers go before the allwoed time "

"Hi all...

are we talking vanilla bbq birthday parties ? or a swingers party ? "

Swingers... But does it make a difference lol??

yes the swinging parties we have been to it seems its bad form to actually leave before the fun begins. However if you decide not to play then its been ok to leave but thats just our experience at the few we have been to

"yes the swinging parties we have been to it seems its bad form to actually leave before the fun begins. However if you decide not to play then its been ok to leave but thats just our experience at the few we have been to"

Never yet been to a party where play was compulsory Nor doubt would ever attend..

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"yes the swinging parties we have been to it seems its bad form to actually leave before the fun begins. However if you decide not to play then its been ok to leave but thats just our experience at the few we have been to

Never yet been to a party where play was compulsory Nor doubt would ever attend.. "

Doubt if i would either tbh, no one should feel they have to play or stay til a certain time,

"yes the swinging parties we have been to it seems its bad form to actually leave before the fun begins. However if you decide not to play then its been ok to leave but thats just our experience at the few we have been to

Never yet been to a party where play was compulsory Nor doubt would ever attend.. Doubt if i would either tbh, no one should feel they have to play or stay til a certain time, "

Its what we always thought the norm... Come at a decent time yeah... accepted but leave as and when you like.. Seems reasonable here.

"Hi all...

are we talking vanilla bbq birthday parties ? or a swingers party ?

Swingers... But does it make a difference lol??

"

no suppose not...either way someone will wipe their knob on the curtains !

"Swingers... But does it make a difference lol??

no suppose not...either way someone will wipe their knob on the curtains ! "

Ewwwww....... maybe a better class of party goer is in order then lol...

Or... take the curtains down

Uve paid ur money to go in and the doors are still open to cum and go (pardon the pun) then id've thought u can leave whenever u want...people should be able to do wot they want to do with no consequences

By *ouvakMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea

i'd like to think that it would be fine to come and go as one please's at a party, some might have other dutie's that need their attention, others might just have got so horny that they want to take it away there and then and get down to it, otheres might just be, well just might be lol

Absolutely touvy

clacton on sea

"Absolutely touvy "

well it's logical really, and you know us vulcan's if nothing else we are logical people.

me personally i'm along for the ride so to speak, just there to seek out other people and put names to the forumites i've come to enjoy over the past few months here, anything else will be ,,,,,, well will be a bonus mmmmmm

"Absolutely touvy

well it's logical really, and you know us vulcan's if nothing else we are logical people.

me personally i'm along for the ride so to speak, just there to seek out other people and put names to the forumites i've come to enjoy over the past few months here, anything else will be ,,,,,, well will be a bonus mmmmmm "

Believe me u wont be leaving early on sat lol

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Noone is allowed to leave a party until im ready to go home lol

clacton on sea

"Absolutely touvy

me personally i'm along for the ride so to speak, just there to seek out other people and put names to the forumites i've come to enjoy over the past few months here, anything else will be ,,,,,, well will be a bonus mmmmmm

Believe me u wont be leaving early on sat lol "

ooh ooo do i feel a hostage situation coming on ??? do i need to imform my next of kin where i might be found if i don't return within the time scale i have told them that i'll be uncontactable for ? or should i be very very excited or worried.

oooh the confussion and complexities of being a swinger

"Absolutely touvy

Believe me u wont be leaving early on sat lol

ooh ooo do i feel a hostage situation coming on ??? do i need to imform my next of kin where i might be found if i don't return within the time scale i have told them that i'll be uncontactable for ? or should i be very very excited or worried.

oooh the confussion and complexities of being a swinger "

Lol dont worry its just gonna be a fun night thats all just like it was at the last one

clacton on sea

"

Lol dont worry its just gonna be a fun night thats all just like it was at the last one "

i've seen the post's and read the stories from the last one, and now your telling me not to worry!!!! god woman what are you like? if i'm to believe even half what i've read on the forums than i show be a very worried person indeed and should turn up in full body armour ,,,, lol

Hehe

clacton on sea

"Hehe "

hmm when a woman winks and giggles then i know theres trouble in store for someone

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Hi all...

Of course everyone will have a different view on this, I am just surprised you only just realised

IF we went to parties, we would go for the "leave whenever you want" option.

It isn't compulsory to have sex or even stay at any meet if you are not comfortable doing so.

"Hehe

hmm when a woman winks and giggles then i know theres trouble in store for someone "

Haha i think ill be too busy for any trouble

clacton on sea

"Hehe

hmm when a woman winks and giggles then i know theres trouble in store for someone

Haha i think ill be too busy for any trouble "

lol well thats good news then lol

"Hehe

Haha i think ill be too busy for any trouble

lol well thats good news then lol "

They usually have to use a crowbar ta get us out anyway xx

"Hi all...

Of course everyone will have a different view on this, I am just surprised you only just realised

It isn't compulsory to have sex or even stay at any meet if you are not comfortable doing so."

Not surprised at the difference some may have in views, thats the whole point, not at all... but surprised some think its the norm to 'have' to play or 'think' there is a suitable time.. whatever that is your supposed to leave a party etc..

Was a conversation we had last week.. some do actually think by accepting an invite your supposed to just lay down and shag anything and stay till all who want a go have had a go lol.. Or your deemed dull and rude not to...

Dull and rude we are then lol..

Far from it

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I suppose if that is how they want it, they can.

I am guessing people must go with the intention of playing if it is a sex party? Not just to go to have a cuppa? But if no one or something doesn't take your fancy, then I think the majority of swingers would leave.

We would never go through with a meet if we didn't want to, and I would hate for someone to go through with a meet with us if they didn't want to.

"

Not surprised at the difference some may have in views, thats the whole point, not at all... but surprised some think its the norm to 'have' to play or 'think' there is a suitable time.. whatever that is your supposed to leave a party etc..

Was a conversation we had last week.. some do actually think by accepting an invite your supposed to just lay down and shag anything and stay till all who want a go have had a go lol.. Or your deemed dull and rude not to...

"

Sounds as though there are some funny parties around then

Cause all the ones we go to whether house or bigger

You do exactly what you want to

Never really been to one where you are expected to do anything lol xx

Just to clarify...

We were invited to what we were led to believe a party.. (is in fact a club) after being shown around the so called club were then told what would be happening and to whom and when...

We decided this wasn't for us and left.. other friends said we were being daft.. no pressure would be applied..

They ended up playing and being played with by peeps we know they normally wouldn't and regretted staying...

Aslo we had to bail friends outta a house party by ringing them pretending there house was on fire not long ago as they found themselved under pressure to errrr... stay and play lol...

By *imfromGlasgowMan  over a year ago

er...guess

Once you've emptied your bawbag as often as you wish/can it's entirely acceptable to leave whenever suits you.

Etiquette suggests wiping your willy on the curtains will hasten your exit.

"Once you've emptied your bawbag as often as you wish/can it's entirely acceptable to leave whenever suits you.

Etiquette suggests wiping your willy on the curtains will hasten your exit."

you wouldn't have wiped your feet on these...

I leave when the booze runs out

Not speaking sex parties here, but traditional party etiquette is in fact to turn up ever so slightly late (to avoid embarrassment for the host or hostess who may not be ready to receive their guests) and to leave 'early' to avoid embarrassment for the host or hostess when they have to ask you to leave.

At a traditional dinner party type affair it is considered bad form to outstay one's welcome and require prompting from the host or hostess to f**k-off home. You know the sort... everyone else has said goodbye and there's one twat left murdering a song who you just wish would get lost so you could clear up and go to bed.

You can therefore and justifiably consider yourselves of greatly superior class and calibre than that of your fellow party goers if they consider you dull or boring for leaving before you are told to

surely if you've enjoyed your night and met all you want to, i'd of thought its your choice when to leave,not somebody else's.

seems strange that people would be like that its your evenening to spend and go as you wish...

"I leave when the booze runs out "

When i go ta parties everything runs out including the swingers xx

"I leave when the booze runs out

When i go ta parties everything runs out including the swingers xx "

screaming?

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

I leave when I am well fucked, not before hahaha xxx

"I leave when the booze runs out

When i go ta parties everything runs out including the swingers xx

screaming?"

Yep mostly xxx

"Just to clarify...

... found themselved under pressure to errrr... stay and play lol... "

Sounds like you made the right choice then.

I've not been to any parties or socials and for a first time I would most likely just want to turn up to say hello... if I felt there were any pressures I wouldn't go to it.

"Just to clarify...

... found themselved under pressure to errrr... stay and play lol...

I've not been to any parties or socials and for a first time I would most likely just want to turn up to say hello... if I felt there were any pressures I wouldn't go to it."

Been to a few... Socials, Munches.. private parties.. all sorts, you soon get a feel eh..

If we feel we want to play.. fine, if we don't.. No one else is going to tell me different lol.. Shout all ya want.. won't change a thing eh..

"Just to clarify...

... found themselved under pressure to errrr... stay and play lol...

I've not been to any parties or socials and for a first time I would most likely just want to turn up to say hello... if I felt there were any pressures I wouldn't go to it.

Been to a few... Socials, Munches.. private parties.. all sorts, you soon get a feel eh..

If we feel we want to play.. fine, if we don't.. No one else is going to tell me different lol.. Shout all ya want.. won't change a thing eh.. "

get naked now biatch

"Been to a few... Socials, Munches.. private parties.. all sorts, you soon get a feel eh..

If we feel we want to play.. fine, if we don't.. No one else is going to tell me different lol.. Shout all ya want.. won't change a thing eh.. "

Absolutely, but if you felt beforehand that there may be some sort of expectancies you probably wouldn't go, no?

If anyone other than the OP had posed this question I probably would have tried to answer but I doubt very much he needs much guidance from us

By *eviousLiasonsCouple  over a year ago

Travelling

Never yet been to a party where play was compulsory Nor doubt would ever attend.. "

Ditto... we see some parties advertised as "Players Only"... like.... you wish!!!!

By *imfromGlasgowMan  over a year ago

er...guess

"

Ditto... we see some parties advertised as "Players Only"... like.... you wish!!!!"

Does anyone ever advertise "Spectators Welcome"?

"Never yet been to a party where play was compulsory Nor doubt would ever attend..

Ditto... we see some parties advertised as "Players Only"... like.... you wish!!!!"

Players we are... but like anyone else, choosing who with and when is part of the fun...

Not like us nor anyone leaving is causing anyone any harm..

"Never yet been to a party where play was compulsory Nor doubt would ever attend..

Ditto... we see some parties advertised as "Players Only"... like.... you wish!!!!

Players we are... but like anyone else, choosing who with and when is part of the fun...

Not like us nor anyone leaving is causing anyone any harm.. "

At the end of the day you do what suits you at the time x

"

At the end of the day you do what suits you at the time x"

Well said that man... well said indeed.

And we do lol..

Simples lol xx

"Simples lol xx "

I've told you before shorty... Its MR simples to you lol..

We've been to a few parties now and none of them were the same. Some end up in playing and some end up being more like socials. We have never felt pressured and although there have been a few raised eyebrows when people have left early, that's up to the people concerned and their decision. Lets paaarrrrrty

"Lets paaarrrrrty "

Ohhhh Go on then ya smoothy Mmmmmmm

"Lets paaarrrrrty

Ohhhh Go on then ya smoothy Mmmmmmm "

Dragged screaming and kicking I see

"Lets paaarrrrrty

Ohhhh Go on then ya smoothy Mmmmmmm

Dragged screaming and kicking I see "

We may leave early... rarely though come early lol...

We may leave early... rarely though come early lol... That's a bit premature

"We may leave early... rarely though come early lol... That's a bit premature "

I'm only ever premature the first second and third times... After that, always fine with the good looking ones lol...

"Hehe

hmm when a woman winks and giggles then i know theres trouble in store for someone "

Don't worry sir I think my arse is going to become a slap/pinch magnet so if u need a santuary stand within 180 degrees infront of me

"We may leave early... rarely though come early lol... That's a bit premature

I'm only ever premature the first second and third times... After that, always fine with the good looking ones lol... "

I demand verification

Agreed with Notts!

I'm only ever premature the first second and third times... After that, always fine with the good looking ones lol...

I demand verification "

God a demanding sexy Welsh Minx.... Perfection personified...

Mmmmmmmm

I demand verification

Mmmmmmmm "

Crikey that was quick

I demand verification

Mmmmmmmm

Crikey that was quick "

Stop Bragging... they will all want a go then moan when we won't lol...

I demand verification

Mmmmmmmm

Crikey that was quick

Stop Bragging... they will all want a go then moan when we won't lol... "

Sooooo! what is good for you?

"Stop Bragging... they will all want a go then moan when we won't lol...

Sooooo! what is good for you? "

Soon.. and often!

did u not even fuck ming corner before ya left, how rude

"did u not even fuck ming corner before ya left, how rude"

Is ming corner a newbie?

"did u not even fuck ming corner before ya left, how rude"

You were kinda busy lol.... but fuck you did look hot in black

i was not there, i was attending a house fire

"i was not there, i was attending a house fire"

helping put it out or lighting it????

clacton on sea

"Hehe

Don't worry sir I think my arse is going to become a slap/pinch magnet so if u need a santuary stand within 180 degrees infront of me "

hmm do you really think that will make me safe ? with that arse i'd fear for my safty let alone yours, it's a babe magnet if ever there was such a thing i'm sure

"yes the swinging parties we have been to it seems its bad form to actually leave before the fun begins. However if you decide not to play then its been ok to leave but thats just our experience at the few we have been to"

Actually yes..........

there is a swinging etiquette involved with party situations.

Talking of one who held quite a fair few....

Reason is.........

If you attended said party and had a nose about and thought...

OOOOO i dont fancy any of them....

within an hr say....

So you take ya booze and leave.

BAD MANNERS.

Like the post said, you have to wait till said fun starts and then decide and then tell host why you going. ????

At least host will know reason and can do things different next time . etc

And you may get to know some other people.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"Uve paid ur money to go in and the doors are still open to cum and go (pardon the pun) then id've thought u can leave whenever u want...people should be able to do wot they want to do with no consequences "

Paid?

Never had to pay to enter any parties we have been invited to, although we do ask if its ok to bring nibbles to kinda "help out", feels rude not to at least ask.

brecon

"Hi all...

It isn't compulsory to have sex or even stay at any meet if you are not comfortable doing so.

"

Fuck that for a game of soldiers!!

I guess we have been very very lucky then, cos the parties we have been to have all been very relaxed and laid back, people have been asked to turn up at a "reasonable" time, but have been able to organise other arrangements if they cant get there til late, and people have sat and chatted all night without feeling the need to "indulge".

Maybe its just our friendly celtic nature this side of the border?

brecon

I think I can almost quote our first host and hostess word for word when we we invited to our first house party... it went summat like this....

"We would love to see you if you can make it. We lay on nibbles, feel free to bring anything you fancy if you want, and its a BYOB (and condoms!) party lol!!

We ask that any playing (if it happens) is kept to the bedrooms/upstairs, its hard to chat if there is someone bonking on the coffee table pmsl!

Please dont feel you have to play, many people come along to meet new people and chat with friends, and if anyone does get a little too insistent, if a polite "no" doesnt solve the problem let us know, and we will have a word lol!"

We went along, and had a great time, making many friends, and found the atmosphere was great, any nerves were quickly dismissed and we ..... erm.... well, lets just say we had fun lol!

I believe it depends on the formality of the party.

If food is served as an informal buffet, then peeps should be able to come and go as they please.

If food is intended to serve as a sit down meal, then I believe one would be expected to arrive shortly before the sit down time, and not expected to leave before the dessert is served.

Just my opinion, of course

Whether the same applies to swingers parties I do not have a clue, as I have not been to one yet, sorry!

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

just read this with interest

as the few i have had at my house,

problem was getting them to go before the milkman deliverd in the morning lol

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

[Removed by poster at 28/10/09 00:54:38]

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

Arrive, eat all the food, drink all the drink, shag who you fancy = then taxi home!!!

hehehehehe

Who cares about the time and how long it takes, hehehehehe

Forum Mod

"Arrive, eat all the food, drink all the drink, shag who you fancy = then taxi home!!!

hehehehehe

Who cares about the time and how long it takes, hehehehehe"

My kind of party

Notting

"Arrive, eat all the food, drink all the drink, shag who you fancy = then taxi home!!!

hehehehehe

Who cares about the time and how long it takes, hehehehehe

My kind of party "

right - lets get the party started

"just read this with interest

problem was getting them to go before the milkman deliverd in the morning lol "

Why do u and the milkman like to be alone

Notting

Why do u and the milkman like to be alone "

milk man can deliver the cream if you treat him nicly!!!!

hehehe

hehehe"

As long as its full cream hehe

Notting

hehehe

As long as its full cream hehe "

ooooooooooooooooooh yeah

full-cream-galore......lol

Wht better

hehehe

ooooooooooooooooooh yeah

Wht better "

Whip that cream baby yeeeeeeeeeeeha

Notting

hehehe

ooooooooooooooooooh yeah

Wht better

Whip that cream baby yeeeeeeeeeeeha "

oooooooooooooh i love ya!!!!!!

hehehe

ooooooooooooooooooh yeah

Wht better

oooooooooooooh i love ya!!!!!!"

Luvs ya toooooooooooooooo

Notting

hehehe

ooooooooooooooooooh yeah

Wht better

Luvs ya toooooooooooooooo "

biiiiiiiiiiiiig baaad snogs at you hunny!!!!

hehehehe

xxxx

hehehe

ooooooooooooooooooh yeah

Wht better

hehehehe

xxxx"

MWAH tastes sweet and right back atcha xxxxx

Notting

hehehe

ooooooooooooooooooh yeah

Wht better

hehehehe

xxxx

MWAH tastes sweet and right back atcha xxxxx"

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i am good at sharing too, lets do it

Now theres an offer

"Hi all...

ah for fooks sake ya like a dog with a bone. you still banging on about the event you went too. build a bridge and get over it

no wonder i nicknamed ya pitbull

we ave atteded lots of parties.

there have been a couple where the vibe has not been right for us, so we have left early. other times, there have been no people we were attracted to and so we have left. that may sound shallow, but it was a SEX party, it was going to end in a mass orgy, why would we stick around to end up in a compromising situation with people we would not want to have sex with?

just do what suits you, you do not have to justify yourself to anyone.

[Removed by poster at 28/10/09 11:56:41]

[Removed by poster at 28/10/09 11:56:29]

wow, that was so important it posted 3 times lol

Forum Mod

"wow, that was so important it posted 3 times lol"

Haha I did agree with it the first time though

If your ready to go just go fuck em!

it can be difficult sometimes, i remember going to a party once, didnt know anyone at all who was going, just got an invite off a site and as it was close i went, i remember walking in and looking at the people there and thinking.....theres no way im playing with any of these lol i wanted to just walk out straight away but thought it rude to walk in have a look, decide i dont fancy anyone and walk back out again lol

"it can be difficult sometimes, i remember going to a party once, didnt know anyone at all who was going, just got an invite off a site and as it was close i went, i remember walking in and looking at the people there and thinking.....theres no way im playing with any of these lol i wanted to just walk out straight away but thought it rude to walk in have a look, decide i dont fancy anyone and walk back out again lol "

No its not lol

i have the solution.

before going in to the party, look through the window.

if they look tasty go in, if not, pretend you wee never there.

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

I have to say I prefer the club to house parties, easier to avoid people you wanna avoid xxx

Oh and always plenty of willing cocks

» Add a new message to this topic