FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > If you fancy a trans woman are you gay?

If you fancy a trans woman are you gay?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *immikat OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Ely Cambridgeshire

NOOOOOOO...I get a lot of straight guys messaging me asking this and my answer is no. As a female presenting trans woman, it doesn't make you gay (not that there's a single thing wrong with that )

I'm a woman, do I look like a man? Some might be facetious and say yes ha...

What are all your opinions?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *mizhereMan  over a year ago

thame area

Not at all

No difference if m f or in between for me it’s the person not the sex

Ok I’m bi so that helps but if a m to f female with me she’s female and I’m straight

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If a woman fancies a trans woman she might be gay.

Some women look like men. Some men look like women.

You have gorgeous hair and figure OP.

Ely Cambridgeshire

Thank you for the compliments.

That's why I specified "female presenting trans" in the post

"If a woman fancies a trans woman she might be gay.

"

Exactly! Or if a woman fancies a man who’s transgender, she’s still straight. I mean some guys (ftm) are freaking handsome as !!! X

Kimmikat... Your looking terrific, but I'm sure you have had plenty of remarks privately.....

Sex or gender are no longer important from my perspective.

Love women as much as men..

Fuck labels. Fancy who you fancy.

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

I don't believe anything "makes" you gay. This is why I don't join in with the whole fab straight mocking. There are may sides to how you define your sexuality and how others see you.

It is quite possible that a guy in denial to himself about his sexuality may choose to play with a pre-op trans woman as a way of playing with a man's genitals while not having to think too hard about why he wants to. It is equally possible for a man to fancy a trans woman simply because he thinks she is sexy/he really likes her and her genitals aren't what defines this desire.

For me sexuality is a state of mind not a tick list of behaviors.

Mr

Id say bi, but honestly who cares about lables.

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

"Id say bi, but honestly who cares about lables. "

Exactly. Focus on the person, not what's between their legs.

Ely Cambridgeshire

Oh I wish I had articulated it as well as this. I completely agree with every word ??

Ely Cambridgeshire

It was about a personal experience where labels were used towards me.

"Id say bi, but honestly who cares about lables.

Exactly. Focus on the person, not what's between their legs.

"

Yeah.

Don’t focus on what’s between people’s legs!

Ely Cambridgeshire

I don't actually agree I'm proud to be trans and its a label I proudly wear because it's a big part of who I am.

I fancy a trans woman.... Am I gay?!

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"I fancy a trans woman.... Am I gay?! "

Are you?

If I'm gay for thinking some trans women are hot, give me that sticker, I'd wear it proudly.

STOKE ON TRENT

No your are not gay if you fancy transwomen

By *aria_dreamgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

stockport

You look tremendous as a woman and no to the gay question.

"I fancy a trans woman.... Am I gay?!

Are you?"

A little bit

STOKE ON TRENT

"I fancy a trans woman.... Am I gay?!

Are you?

A little bit "

Xx

By *olly SwallowsTV/TS  over a year ago

Sexville

I personally don’t think so, you fancy them as they look like women!

As others have said though let’s scrap the labels and like what we like have have fun

X

Not that labels matter but in the sense of labels then yes however what does it matter? Who cares? Want, like or love whomever you desire regardless of labels

"Fuck labels. Fancy who you fancy. "

What he said

By *amantha TSWoman  over a year ago

Swindon

Unfortunately the world revolves on labels. Even this very site defines things to the nth degree. A "Who cares?" option would be so refreshing!

But IMO no, fancying a female presenting human as a straight man would not make you gay. Especially the OP x

By *aliceWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

Transwomen are women.

Going against the grain, but I've gotta say yes. Pre or post op, there's no getting away from certain masculine traits. You can usually tell at the slightest of glances they're a man.

STOKE ON TRENT

"Going against the grain, but I've gotta say yes. Pre or post op, there's no getting away from certain masculine traits. You can usually tell at the slightest of glances they're a man."

No you cant

STOKE ON TRENT

"Going against the grain, but I've gotta say yes. Pre or post op, there's no getting away from certain masculine traits. You can usually tell at the slightest of glances they're a man."

So sleeping with a post op transwomen with a vagina makes you

Gay

???

Bet you must have done thorough and extensive research on all transgender women then x CONGRATS!

"Going against the grain, but I've gotta say yes. Pre or post op, there's no getting away from certain masculine traits. You can usually tell at the slightest of glances they're a man.

Gay

???

"

Applying the same logic

Maybe he would sleep with a bearded ripped trans man because …biologically he was born female x

Who freaking knows x

STOKE ON TRENT

"Going against the grain, but I've gotta say yes. Pre or post op, there's no getting away from certain masculine traits. You can usually tell at the slightest of glances they're a man.

Gay

???

Applying the same logic

Maybe he would sleep with a bearded ripped trans man because …biologically he was born female x

Who freaking knows x "

Fabulous xxx

That’s extremely rude to be suggesting a post op trans woman is ‘a man’.

By *agpie and RavenCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

Don't jump on him because he offers an opinion that differs to the majority.

There is only one person who has posted on this thread that now identifies as a woman that if I saw them in real life I'd not know was assigned as a male at birth, possibly two.

Frank

By *oubleswing2019Couple  over a year ago

Colchester

"NOOOOOOO...I get a lot of straight guys messaging me asking this and my answer is no.

What are all your opinions? "

One day, I hope these "questioners" will just identify themselves as "sexual", and leave it at that.

Worrying about what type of "sexual" they are seems like an awful lot of effort and self-analysis to me.

Must we be "things" ?

I'd rather be me.

STOKE ON TRENT

There is only one person who has posted on this thread that now identifies as a woman that if I saw them in real life I'd not know was assigned as a male at birth, possibly two.

Frank "

Who's jumping on him

STOKE ON TRENT

Frank "

Didnt know this thread was who is passable as a woman

By *agpie and RavenCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

Frank

Didnt know this thread was who is passable as a woman

"

They often go off track and deviate from the original post.

Frank

Doesn't make you gay at all I consider myself a straight a male and label myself as one but that falls onto my preferences of dating but my mindset to sex has no label I believe my choices of who I sleep with or have any sexual involvement with is more of me exploring basic human curiosity into sexual fantasies and so on.. Sex is for pleasure and fun not something that has to be defined by a label be you and enjoy what you want

Ely Cambridgeshire

"Unfortunately the world revolves on labels. Even this very site defines things to the nth degree. A "Who cares?" option would be so refreshing!

But IMO no, fancying a female presenting human as a straight man would not make you gay. Especially the OP x"

Thank you very much for the compliment. I'm so happy you posted. Labels are used constantly on here even when you fill your profile out about your kinks your labelling yourself. I'm proud of my label, I've fought to be who I am and that's a trans woman that's who I am.

I don't care what people think I just was curious about other people's thoughts on the matter. I'm very secure in myself, so thanks for the comments

Ely Cambridgeshire

"NOOOOOOO...I get a lot of straight guys messaging me asking this and my answer is no.

One day, I hope these "questioners" will just identify themselves as "sexual", and leave it at that.

Worrying about what type of "sexual" they are seems like an awful lot of effort and self-analysis to me.

Must we be "things" ?

I'd rather be me.

"

I'm not worried about anything it was a curious question to see what others think about the messages I've been getting.

This site revolves around labels how else would you know you're compatible and into the same kinks. Are they not labels?

By *iss LovelyWoman  over a year ago

Here and There

People identify as whatever suits them best, it’s not for anyone else to decide it for them. You might disagree with the way someone identifies, but it’s none of your business.

A CIS man might be attracted to a trans woman and whether he considers her male or female is up to him, whether he thinks that makes him gay or straight is also up to him. A trans woman will obviously identify as female, and that’s her business too.

Whether we agree or don’t, we all need to start being more respectful of other peoples choices. You can’t tell someone what they identify as, regardless of what you think.

Ely Cambridgeshire

Frank "

Is it really necessary to bring into question who looks passable as a woman. That really wasn't anything to do with the question. I find it inappropriate.

By *ob08Man  over a year ago

Macclesfield

Frank

Is it really necessary to bring into question who looks passable as a woman. That really wasn't anything to do with the question. I find it inappropriate. "

To be fair if you ask a highly charged and leading question, you have to be prepared to get some answers you don't agree with.

Ely Cambridgeshire

Frank

Is it really necessary to bring into question who looks passable as a woman. That really wasn't anything to do with the question. I find it inappropriate.

To be fair if you ask a highly charged and leading question, you have to be prepared to get some answers you don't agree with."

It's nothing to do with the question and of course everyone's entitled to their opinion but I'm also entitled to respond

STOKE ON TRENT

Gay guys fancy men

Not transwomen

The guys iv slept with would never class themselves as gay

But then again

Labels are so overrated

Ely Cambridgeshire

"People identify as whatever suits them best, it’s not for anyone else to decide it for them. You might disagree with the way someone identifies, but it’s none of your business.

A CIS man might be attracted to a trans woman and whether he considers her male or female is up to him, whether he thinks that makes him gay or straight is also up to him. A trans woman will obviously identify as female, and that’s her business too.

Whether we agree or don’t, we all need to start being more respectful of other peoples choices. You can’t tell someone what they identify as, regardless of what you think. "

I'm not telling anyone what their identity is. The messages I get are "does it make me gay if I want you" (I'm talking about just myself and my reply to that question to me is no. I was just curious on the opinions of others.

Ely Cambridgeshire

[Removed by poster at 28/10/21 00:53:07]

Ely Cambridgeshire

I agree

STOKE ON TRENT

"I agree "

Xxx

Frank "

Ely Cambridgeshire

"Transwomen are women."

YESSSSSSSS

By *oubleswing2019Couple  over a year ago

Colchester

"

I'm not worried about anything it was a curious question to see what others think about the messages I've been getting.

This site revolves around labels how else would you know you're compatible and into the same kinks. Are they not labels? "

Apologies...I didn't make it clear. I was not saying you were the one doing the worrying...I meant the straight guys worrying about the sexuality they were.

I was trying to say the amount of energy they expend worrying about themselves seems quite unnecessary.

As for labels around combability, you do raise a good point. I suppose they are labels, but I think some would see them as "preferences" in the context of looking for like-minded souls. Or "signposts" perhaps.

Here and There

"People identify as whatever suits them best, it’s not for anyone else to decide it for them. You might disagree with the way someone identifies, but it’s none of your business.

Whether we agree or don’t, we all need to start being more respectful of other peoples choices. You can’t tell someone what they identify as, regardless of what you think.

I'm not telling anyone what their identity is. The messages I get are "does it make me gay if I want you" (I'm talking about just myself and my reply to that question to me is no. I was just curious on the opinions of others. "

Sorry, I didn’t mean you specifically. I was really referring to those trying to say that a trans woman isn’t a woman. But in general I do think these threads are tricky because identity is such a personal thing.

By *xciter7169Man  over a year ago

The Midlands

"Gay guys fancy men

Not transwomen

The guys iv slept with would never class themselves as gay

But then again

Labels are so overrated

"

Labels are overrated,its so last year

By *ilffadMan  over a year ago

swansea

Yes, you probably are gay. It's dangerous to confuse identity with reality. You can identify as a kumquat if you want: reality doesn't make it so.

Trans-women are exactly that (as are trans-men), hence the prefix. You can have all the surgery and drugs you want, but you will never have a period, never give birth. You can identify as a woman, but your vagina (if you have had that surgery) will always have been made from remnants of a penis or other skin grafts.

There was a very interesting article yesterday about lesbians being abused by the trans community because they didn't want to sleep with trans women. They were called trans-phobic and genital fixated. All of which is total bollocks (excuse the pun). If a lesbian doesn't want to sleep with a trans-woman because her vagina is made from a penis, that's her right.

In the same way, I'm straight. But presented with a woman who transed to male, again sorry, not for me. You were born a woman but decided to go male. It holds no attraction for me.

And before the brigade decide to jump on my back and say I'm transphobic, please look up the definition of a phobia. If you want to be trans, good for you, I absolutely support your right to transition. But that's where it stops. You are a trans-xxxx. Biology and science cannot make you what you are not. Identify as male or female, but your biology will say otherwise

By * Sophie xTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

"Yes, you probably are gay. It's dangerous to confuse identity with reality. You can identify as a kumquat if you want: reality doesn't make it so.

Trans-women are exactly that (as are trans-men), hence the prefix. You can have all the surgery and drugs you want, but you will never have a period, never give birth. You can identify as a woman, but your vagina (if you have had that surgery) will always have been made from remnants of a penis or other skin grafts.

There was a very interesting article yesterday about lesbians being abused by the trans community because they didn't want to sleep with trans women. They were called trans-phobic and genital fixated. All of which is total bollocks (excuse the pun). If a lesbian doesn't want to sleep with a trans-woman because her vagina is made from a penis, that's her right.

In the same way, I'm straight. But presented with a woman who transed to male, again sorry, not for me. You were born a woman but decided to go male. It holds no attraction for me.

And before the brigade decide to jump on my back and say I'm transphobic, please look up the definition of a phobia. If you want to be trans, good for you, I absolutely support your right to transition. But that's where it stops. You are a trans-xxxx. Biology and science cannot make you what you are not. Identify as male or female, but your biology will say otherwise

"

So part of what you said is you confirming that a M2F trans woman is still a man yet further down in your diatribe you also say that you wouldn't have sex with a F2M trans man because they're now a man even though they were born a woman.

So by your reckoning, anyone who is trans is always a man?

You do know that your views which you are entitled to hold go against the views held by people with a lot more knowledge of gender than you and of pretty much anyone on this thread and who choose to voice their opinions on this subject.

There are actual trans people who are sharing their knowledge on here and elsewhere who have spent their lives living with trans issues, fighting to be who they are meant to be and having to deal with being subjected to all kinds of things you know little about yet you find it OK to tell them they're not who the medical and legal systems tell them that they are.

I hate these fucking threads.

Derby

"NOOOOOOO...I get a lot of straight guys messaging me asking this and my answer is no. As a female presenting trans woman, it doesn't make you gay (not that there's a single thing wrong with that )

My answer to this is that if a man fancies a trans woman then he isn't gay, the very definition of being gay is being attracted to people of the same gender as yourself which for a cis male, trans women are not the same gender

By *jekimMan  over a year ago

Wigan

You can't help it looking at some of them on here ?????

By *ob08Man  over a year ago

Macclesfield

"Yes, you probably are gay. It's dangerous to confuse identity with reality. You can identify as a kumquat if you want: reality doesn't make it so.

So part of what you said is you confirming that a M2F trans woman is still a man yet further down in your diatribe you also say that you wouldn't have sex with a F2M trans man because they're now a man even though they were born a woman.

You do know that your views which you are entitled to hold go against the views held by people with a lot more knowledge of gender than you and of pretty much anyone on this thread and who choose to voice their opinions on this subject.

There are actual trans people who are sharing their knowledge on here and elsewhere who have spent their lives living with trans issues, fighting to be who they are meant to be and having to deal with being subjected to all kinds of things you know little about yet you find it OK to tell them they're not who the medical and legal systems tell them that they are.

I hate these fucking threads."

So to have any kind of valid input on this thread you need to be trans is that what you're saying? Wow I thought I'd just about heard it all

Derby

I hate these fucking threads.

So to have any kind of valid input on this thread you need to be trans is that what you're saying? Wow I thought I'd just about heard it all "

No that is not what I'm saying at all, sometimes people do need to do a little research though before they add in their 2 pence worth on a very complex and emotive subject and try to deny people the right to be who they are.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

"

"

Do you know how embryonic development happens? All embryos have the female pattern until such a point in development as the Y chromosome kicks in. However, all the cells that form the reproductive system are laid down before the Y chromosome switches on. The male testes are externalised ovaries. They have pretty much the same cellular structure. The male penis is the vagina turned inside out with the clitoral tissue forming the head.

All a male to female trans person does with surgery is return the tissue to it's original (female) position, where it started out.

Men have nipples and some breast tissue exactly because of the female pattern to early embryonic formation. The nipples are there, minus as much breast tissue, by the time the Y chromosome does its thing and makes the nipples redundant.

"

Do you know how embryonic development happens? All embryos have the female pattern until such a point in development as the Y chromosome kicks in. However, all the cells that form the reproductive system are laid down before the Y chromosome switches on. The male testes are externalised ovaries. They have pretty much the same cellular structure. The male penis is the vagina turned inside out with the clitoral tissue forming the head.

All a male to female trans person does with surgery is return the tissue to it's original (female) position, where it started out.

Men have nipples and some breast tissue exactly because of the female pattern to early embryonic formation. The nipples are there, minus as much breast tissue, by the time the Y chromosome does its thing and makes the nipples redundant."

This right here

Derby

"

Men have nipples and some breast tissue exactly because of the female pattern to early embryonic formation. The nipples are there, minus as much breast tissue, by the time the Y chromosome does its thing and makes the nipples redundant."

Wonderfully put

And now the men know they're all trans

swansea

Congratulation on being the first to troll.

At no point did I say that a grand person is always a man. That would actually be ridiculous.

Also for your belief that so many people on here know more about gender than me, possibly but again in the article yesterday, trans-women stood up for lesbians and their right and got shot diwn (and threatened).

Again, I've not said anything untrue so if you hate these threads, maybe don't go on them. Eliminate perceived negativity (including me).

"So part of what you said is you confirming that a M2F trans woman is still a man yet further down in your diatribe you also say that you wouldn't have sex with a F2M trans man because they're now a man even though they were born a woman.

swansea

Yes, I did GCSE Biology as well

"

all down to personal opinion really, i wouldn't be with a trans lady but that is a personal choice if i was to be with a trans woman i would consider myself in a gay relationship, hope it doesn't offend as i'm not really that desirable myself so i doubt anyone is missing out due to my personal views.

My partner is totally different in her opinion one guy she loves talking to on here is either trans or TV i struggle to tell the difference. perhaps i should put her to the test, get done up in her club gear and see the reaction, lol.

swansea

I doubt it

"

Wonderfully put

And now the men know they're all trans "

North West

"Yes, I did GCSE Biology as well

So if you know all humans start out with the female genital configuration, why the disparaging comments on the fact post op trans woman have their genitals put back to the original form?

You say trans women can't have periods or give birth, therefore they're not women. Are individuals with XX chromosomes who cannot menstruate, conceive or give birth not female? Is possessing a functional uterus that bleeds monthly the defining feature of being a woman?

If that's your attitude, then it's rather reductionary. If I have my uterus removed, or it ceases to function, or indeed, never functions, that does not mean I am not female. Possession of a functional uterus is not essential to being a woman

you all do look lovely on here no questioning that i think for ultra straight guys(lol) it's more a personal block due to age and the era grown up in, but yeah there are loads of trans women about who are very attractive with a nice shape that newsreader had me i didn't know she was trans very pretty reminds me of amanda holden and if amanda done les dennis i reckon all us average guys stand a chance... les dennis

Ely Cambridgeshire

brava xxx

Ely Cambridgeshire

My friend had her uterus removed due to cancer. She's still a woman ... This is just silliness

Ely Cambridgeshire

Oh OK I see, I misunderstood. Thanks for the clarification. Aren't sign posts huge not labels in essence hahaha

Ely Cambridgeshire

Awww OK sorry for the misunderstanding. I agree

By *tead88Man  over a year ago

nine elms

Not at all, I’m straight but I absolutely adore trans. Attraction is a weird thing, you can’t choose it, but I find trans very hot, but I’m attracted to the feminine side of them (I think)

By *oddess NailaWoman  over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

I’ve only had meaningful interaction with one trans-woman and while she is still pre op in my mind she’s a woman.

However I will admit I don’t quite understand why men still chose to label them self as ‘straight’ on fab while looking TV/TS. If the body you are playing with is masculine are you truly straight?

This is me asking a questions because it’s not something I know enough about but would like to understand.

swansea

Oh dear, reductionary?

At no point have I been disparaging. I have been factual. I'm not trying to gain favour by supporting views.

As for attitudes, again, I have not presented an attitude but a view and scientific fact.

As for your premis that if you have your uterus removed, are you less of a woman, well of course no because you had one in the first place. No trans woman ever has a uterus.

As for putting it back to original form, are you seriously saying to go back to a pre-embryonic stage? Bizarre

Oh dear

"

If that's your attitude, then it's rather reductionary. If I have my uterus removed, or it ceases to function, or indeed, never functions, that does not mean I am not female. Possession of a functional uterus is not essential to being a woman "

Ely Cambridgeshire

"I’ve only had meaningful interaction with one trans-woman and while she is still pre op in my mind she’s a woman.

However I will admit I don’t quite understand why men still chose to label them self as ‘straight’ on fab while looking TV/TS. If the body you are playing with is masculine are you truly straight?

This is me asking a questions because it’s not something I know enough about but would like to understand. "

Straight because they're attracted to female presenting. As for playing with masculine parts many women use strap ons and peg their straight partners. Our strap ons are just attached more securely haha

By *orthcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

"I’ve only had meaningful interaction with one trans-woman and while she is still pre op in my mind she’s a woman.

This is me asking a questions because it’s not something I know enough about but would like to understand. "

You say you don't understand why men label themselves as straight on fab but look at TV/TS, but also say you have had a meaningful interaction with a trans-woman and that she's a woman in your mind, however on your profile you're labelled as 'straight', now I am confused! x

By *ookingforfun9970Man  over a year ago

sp9

"NOOOOOOO...I get a lot of straight guys messaging me asking this and my answer is no. As a female presenting trans woman, it doesn't make you gay (not that there's a single thing wrong with that )

I’m bi and I definitely fancy trans women, if a straight guy does then that doesn’t mean he’s gay, in my eyes he’s straight

if you want to widen the topic a little i think there has been a few guys really taking the piss and that has left a dark cloud over the trans people as a whole the main one being that idiot in Canada they seem to be more interested in suing people for discrimination when it's obvious they provoked a response, and that MMA fight with the ex special forces trans lady, bit wrong that it was a total miss-match. i don't like MMA so that was even more brutal than mma usually is,amateur three round boxing would be a fairer match. there are a lot of sports where mixed genders could compete i just don't think MMA is one of them.

not on topic but it would be interesting to hear from trans people themselves on the subject of traditional roles now being mixed and if there is a area that is still strictly mens and womens with no mixed competition.

One of my fantasies is an orgy with a shemale and another girl! Hell I have lots of sexual fantasies about everyone! Doesn’t mean I’m gay, just means you are open to horny and sexual activities no matter what ‘sex’ is involved!

Men have nipples and some breast tissue exactly because of the female pattern to early embryonic formation. The nipples are there, minus as much breast tissue, by the time the Y chromosome does its thing and makes the nipples redundant.

So if you know all humans start out with the female genital configuration, why the disparaging comments on the fact post op trans woman have their genitals put back to the original form?

You say trans women can't have periods or give birth, therefore they're not women. Are individuals with XX chromosomes who cannot menstruate, conceive or give birth not female? Is possessing a functional uterus that bleeds monthly the defining feature of being a woman?

If that's your attitude, then it's rather reductionary. If I have my uterus removed, or it ceases to function, or indeed, never functions, that does not mean I am not female. Possession of a functional uterus is not essential to being a woman "

But hey, at least HE HAS A GCSE IN BIOLOGY ….… and I’m truly deceased

If that's your attitude, then it's rather reductionary. If I have my uterus removed, or it ceases to function, or indeed, never functions, that does not mean I am not female. Possession of a functional uterus is not essential to being a woman

But hey, at least HE HAS A GCSE IN BIOLOGY ….… and I’m truly deceased "

Why did you have to put grealish in your name

"Congratulation on being the first to troll.

At no point did I say that a grand person is always a man. That would actually be ridiculous.

Also for your belief that so many people on here know more about gender than me, possibly but again in the article yesterday, trans-women stood up for lesbians and their right and got shot diwn (and threatened).

Again, I've not said anything untrue so if you hate these threads, maybe don't go on them. Eliminate perceived negativity (including me).

Fuck !!!

I love been the first !!

No point me hanging around so

"you all do look lovely on here no questioning that i think for ultra straight guys(lol) it's more a personal block due to age and the era grown up in, but yeah there are loads of trans women about who are very attractive with a nice shape that newsreader had me i didn't know she was trans very pretty reminds me of amanda holden and if amanda done les dennis i reckon all us average guys stand a chance... les dennis "

The super straights … think there was this movement on tik tok (I mean are they even still around??!) who labelled themselves that

Why did you have to put grealish in your name "

Because he’s my husband!!!!! X got a huge rock on my finger didn’t you know?

"you all do look lovely on here no questioning that i think for ultra straight guys(lol) it's more a personal block due to age and the era grown up in, but yeah there are loads of trans women about who are very attractive with a nice shape that newsreader had me i didn't know she was trans very pretty reminds me of amanda holden and if amanda done les dennis i reckon all us average guys stand a chance... les dennis

The super straights … think there was this movement on tik tok (I mean are they even still around??!) who labelled themselves that "

Tiktok?

Wouldn’t know I’m not 12 and can’t dance

"you all do look lovely on here no questioning that i think for ultra straight guys(lol) it's more a personal block due to age and the era grown up in, but yeah there are loads of trans women about who are very attractive with a nice shape that newsreader had me i didn't know she was trans very pretty reminds me of amanda holden and if amanda done les dennis i reckon all us average guys stand a chance... les dennis

The super straights … think there was this movement on tik tok (I mean are they even still around??!) who labelled themselves that

Tiktok?

Wouldn’t know I’m not 12 and can’t dance "

He's 13 and those are stick on tattoos time to bam him

The super straights … think there was this movement on tik tok (I mean are they even still around??!) who labelled themselves that "

to be honest love i would have no problem dating you all petite and cute as you are hell, you would be like a trophy stood next to me.

Tiktok?

Wouldn’t know I’m not 12 and can’t dance

He's 13 and those are stick on tattoos time to bam him "

Good one !!

"Oh dear, reductionary?

At no point have I been disparaging. I have been factual. I'm not trying to gain favour by supporting views.

As for attitudes, again, I have not presented an attitude but a view and scientific fact.

As for your premis that if you have your uterus removed, are you less of a woman, well of course no because you had one in the first place. No trans woman ever has a uterus.

As for putting it back to original form, are you seriously saying to go back to a pre-embryonic stage? Bizarre

Oh dear

Nobody here is claiming to be a biological anything. Even after operations and no matter how passable some may look!

Having said that, as you mention MTF… you wouldn’t be attracted to them because they would look like a man, act like a man… have a beard, have muscles. But most importantly a MALE BRAIN (it’s kinda what makes him a him really) Etc and surely that’s not what attracts you to BIOLOGICAL FEMALES. If they got a full on beard and talk like you talk… even if they might have a vagina still in between their legs for you to get in.

And I know that for the majority of men on here who have wives, if their wives said to them… I want to take testosterone and start my full transition into male. They wouldn’t be okay with that.

It’s okay to not feel attraction to trans women (just be respectful tho!) but don’t come with your “basic knowledge” gathered from biology back in SCHOOL to teach us all what’s what and what’s not….

Tiktok?

Wouldn’t know I’m not 12 and can’t dance "

I don’t have tik tok but I’ve seen these little dicks needing to voice out that “I’m only attracted to biological females who look like females”

Errrr first of all , you are a tiny dick…

Second of all, none fucking cares!

Like seriously!!

but equally, someone who identifies as straight and might like a woman who’s trans. Is still just as straight if he says so.

If you don’t want to be with a trans woman just politely say “I’m sorry love, we aren’t compatible or I don’t think it’d work between us..” (I had some who couldn’t go past the notion of how I was born. Fair enough! I gracefully took the rejection without any tantrums. With some dudes I stayed friends with cos I liked them as people anyway!)

Just say any of the same shit you would say to ANY other woman u don’t feel attracted to. Jeeeebussss wept not difficult

Btw stickslad, my YOU wasn’t me referring to you personally. Just in general

Hope you got that

"Btw stickslad, my YOU wasn’t me referring to you personally. Just in general

Hope you got that "

Course i knew that I was just kidding !!!

Besides what some Nancy’s think on here I do appreciate a good point of view but someone will always have something to say

I don’t take threads to seriously but to me your definitely getting a good point across

"

Wonderfully put

And now the men know they're all trans "

tik tok is ok some great dog videos on there.

So who else is a secret tik tok fan?

It came preloaded on my phone been addicted ever since.

Start a thread and ask if a man who identifies as straight but likes to suck a cock in a purely sexual encounter is straight or gay and you already know where that thread will go.

We can’t even agree on what ‘gay’ is, apparently. To some, it’s a very monochromatic answer and to others, it’s shrouded in all shades of grey.

All who have posted in this thread have offered their opinion and their reasons for it. They differ and it is a sign of a healthy community that they do. It is interesting to read the debates between them.

As the OP has sought an opinion, mine is that I don’t have one simply because I don’t even know what the labels are. I like someone, full stop.

I don’t think I would ever suck a cock nor be sexually attracted to a man or masculine physical traits but I haven’t lived my whole life yet. I am also not sexually attracted to very many women but women, in general, attract me. If she walks like a woman, looks like a woman, presents as a woman, I’m more likely to be attracted to her than someone who ‘walks and talks’ like a man

If she happens to be a woman that medical science has made possible to be one, I don’t think that makes the slightest difference to what I find attractive about her as a person and as a woman any more than a woman with breast implants would.

I really do mean that I don’t know what some of these labels are and yes, I’m too lazy to ‘Google’!

By *ver the hill for fabMan  over a year ago

LONDON

No you are not gay been with guys BJ ONLY been with Tvs ts crossdressers full sex absolutely love female's love to meet up with the ladies for a good long sleazy session

STOKE ON TRENT

Why did you have to put grealish in your name

Because he’s my husband!!!!! X got a huge cock on my finger didn’t you know? "

Nope

Ely Cambridgeshire

"Oh dear, reductionary?

Oh dear

Nobody here is claiming to be a biological anything. Even after operations and no matter how passable some may look!

Having said that, as you mention MTF… you wouldn’t be attracted to them because they would look like a man, act like a man… have a beard, have muscles. But most importantly a MALE BRAIN (it’s kinda what makes him a him really) Etc and surely that’s not what attracts you to BIOLOGICAL FEMALES. If they got a full on beard and talk like you talk… even if they might have a vagina still in between their legs for you to get in.

And I know that for the majority of men on here who have wives, if their wives said to them… I want to take testosterone and start my full transition into male. They wouldn’t be okay with that.

It’s okay to not feel attraction to trans women (just be respectful tho!) but don’t come with your “basic knowledge” gathered from biology back in SCHOOL to teach us all what’s what and what’s not…. "

THIS... ALL THIS!

By *annaBeStrongMan  over a year ago

w

I dunno? It seems more complicated than just a yes or no answer

There’s trans on here that are so ultra feminine I think you’d be gay to not fancy them

However if I said I was trans and a guy was still interested I’d think he was gay

I think it’s a case by case kinda thing. But either way, fuck labels, fuckkkk who you want

STOKE ON TRENT

"I dunno? It seems more complicated than just a yes or no answer

There’s trans on here that are so ultra feminine I think you’d be gay to not fancy them

However if I said I was trans and a guy was still interested I’d think he was gay

I think it’s a case by case kinda thing. But either way, fuck labels, fuckkkk who you want "

When you free

By *annaBeStrongMan  over a year ago

w

I think it’s a case by case kinda thing. But either way, fuck labels, fuckkkk who you want

When you free "

Now bby I’ll put the kettle on

By *ck BasswardsMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

It should also be noted that there is a difference between being able to acknowledge attraction and an inclination or propensity to act upon the aforementioned sensory awareness….

Now firstly id like to say i agree on “fuck labels”, classifications and judgement…. Do as you please, life is too short, and each to their own is my general demeanour….

I often experience profiles, males or conversations where self confessed straight men entertain same sex interactions let alone what is being talked about in this thread…. Now for me, if this is something you are willing to partake in at minimum you are bi-curious not straight, i find the statement of “im straight, but i’d play with a man” as a contradiction in terms, that being said, as i said earlier each to their own, i just think “own it” duuude….

However as a straight club goer, who is friends with and had many conversations with a preop trans lady…. I think judgement causes pain, who are we to do said judging, we are all human

Lets be honest we all have a friend that has sent us a video of a fucking stunning woman… then “boing” into eyeshot comes the (quite frankly emasculatingly large appendage fleshpencil) i can appreciate the aesthetic value, without any inclination to want to act on it….

I can only give my honest personal opinion and as a straight male i wouldnt be inclined to want to play with any male, bi etc or preop or postop women

Everyone is different, “black and white…. sexuality is not”

"It should also be noted that there is a difference between being able to acknowledge attraction and an inclination or propensity to act upon the aforementioned sensory awareness….

Now firstly id like to say i agree on “fuck labels”, classifications and judgement…. Do as you please, life is too short, and each to their own is my general demeanour….

I often experience profiles, males or conversations where self confessed straight men entertain same sex interactions let alone what is being talked about in this thread…. Now for me, if this is something you are willing to partake in at minimum you are bi-curious not straight, i find the statement of “im straight, but i’d play with a man” as a contradiction in terms, that being said, as i said earlier each to their own, i just think “own it” duuude….

However as a straight club goer, who is friends with and had many conversations with a preop trans lady…. I think judgement causes pain, who are we to do said judging, we are all human

Lets be honest we all have a friend that has sent us a video of a fucking stunning woman… then “boing” into eyeshot comes the (quite frankly emasculatingly large appendage fleshpencil) i can appreciate the aesthetic value, without any inclination to want to act on it….

I can only give my honest personal opinion and as a straight male i wouldnt be inclined to want to play with any male, bi etc or preop or postop women

"

Just want to point out that for a lot of trans women, showing off the OG can be rather painful (some do for the £)

Some are comfortable with it, some are not …to the point that going for SRS (so have a surgically made beautiful foof) is the only solution.

Personally speaking, every man that has been with me NEVER EVER asked to have any interaction with the part I was sadly given at birth… as it makes me extremely dysphoric. (And In that sense ..I’m still virgin till I get my main op)

The men Ive had something with, were with me because they see/saw a woman x end of the story

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

There are some hot trans women who I'd gladly spend time with (Mrs grealish )

However that doesn't mean I'd head into the toilets with big Dave from the pub. The attraction just isn't there. Sorry big Dave.

It's a spectrum but some people think it's black and white.

Newcastle

"It should also be noted that there is a difference between being able to acknowledge attraction and an inclination or propensity to act upon the aforementioned sensory awareness….

Just want to point out that for a lot of trans women, showing off the OG can be rather painful (some do for the £)

Some are comfortable with it, some are not …to the point that going for SRS (so have a surgically made beautiful foof) is the only solution.

Personally speaking, every man that has been with me NEVER EVER asked to have any interaction with the part I was sadly given at birth… as it makes me extremely dysphoric. (And In that sense ..I’m still virgin till I get my main op)

The men Ive had something with, were with me because they see/saw a woman x end of the story "

Pardon my ignorance, please educate me :/

OG? SRS?

Sorry

The men Ive had something with, were with me because they see/saw a woman x end of the story "

You causing trouble again ???

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

As I see it, this discussion is very much people trying to place sexuality into boxes and to make a binary definition, whereas sexuality is fluid and for the vast majority (contrary to assertions) is in shades of grey.

Trans women are women. I will say though, if you’re so concerned about what is between their legs and it’s causing you to question your sexuality, then perhaps that sexuality needs examining, irrespective of the partners gender?

Newcastle

"There are some hot trans women who I'd gladly spend time with (Mrs grealish )

However that doesn't mean I'd head into the toilets with big Dave from the pub. The attraction just isn't there. Sorry big Dave.

It's a spectrum but some people think it's black and white. "

Hahahahahahaha “awwww poor big dave”

*big dave sat at home in his room in his pants just smashed the fuck out of his pc with a cricket bat* hahaha “fuuuuuuuck”

The men Ive had something with, were with me because they see/saw a woman x end of the story

You causing trouble again ???

"

Ehhh DUUUUH. Troublemaker is my middle name

Your a beautiful lady ? answer to question mind your own business ha love everyone no matter what there ideas and thoughts are

I think super straight started on Reddit and spread to TT and Twitter. I thought that was more about reclaiming gay as same sex attracted not same gender attracted as Stonewall now define it. But I just saw it in passing tbh.

I don’t fancy men

"As I see it, this discussion is very much people trying to place sexuality into boxes and to make a binary definition, whereas sexuality is fluid and for the vast majority (contrary to assertions) is in shades of grey.

Trans women are women. I will say though, if you’re so concerned about what is between their legs and it’s causing you to question your sexuality, then perhaps that sexuality needs examining, irrespective of the partners gender?

"

To be fair if some guy was very keen to whats between a trans woman’s legs … then I’d say it kinda needs to be addressed/questioned.

It certainly would be a no from me dawgggg x

"I don’t fancy men "

Oh there he is . We were waiting for you, why so freaking late?

I think super straight started on Reddit and spread to TT and Twitter. I thought that was more about reclaiming gay as same sex attracted not same gender attracted as Stonewall now define it. But I just saw it in passing tbh. "

To be fair I’ve heard some right crap on the Internet including James Charles saying he’s not actually 100% gay because he’s attracted to trans men

‘Kiiiiin elllllll

‘Identifying as’ is a red herring. I don’t identify as female; I am female.

I was born female but I had a horrendous deformity.

The people attracted to me aren’t attracted because they’re gay, they see tits and ass and want to fuck my pussy. Ass. Mouth…. You get my drift

Someone mentioned an ‘interesting article’ earlier where lesbians were saying they were being coerced into sleeping with trans women…. That article used an anti trans group as the test subjects for the ‘research’. 80% of gay women have not been pressured to sleep with trans women.

I’m a trans woman and want to get one last red herring out of the way; I know I’ll never be a cis woman. I know there will always be differences and that cuts me to the bone. I’m not claiming to be equal to cis women. I’m female inside. I was brought up to try to act male and my body/face has sustained damage from the presence of testosterone for many years. I can’t undo all of that.

I also know I’m more feminine than any woman I’ve ever had a relationship with. I was attracted to them for their masculinity not their femininity. Being pretty and girl shaped didn’t make them feminine.

By *oddess NailaWoman  over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

This is me asking a questions because it’s not something I know enough about but would like to understand.

You say you don't understand why men label themselves as straight on fab but look at TV/TS, but also say you have had a meaningful interaction with a trans-woman and that she's a woman in your mind, however on your profile you're labelled as 'straight', now I am confused! x "

My interaction with her was always work related, nothing to do with sex or fab.

"I don’t fancy men

Oh there he is . We were waiting for you, why so freaking late? "

Been busy perving

STOKE ON TRENT

When you free

Now bby I’ll put the kettle on "

Xx

Not sure but I’m not putting myself In a pigeon hole. I likes what I likes

STOKE ON TRENT

"Not sure but I’m not putting myself In a pigeon hole. I likes what I likes "

Xxx

By *andare63Man  over a year ago

oldham

If I see beauty in a person. Regardless of gender I will tell that person.

STOKE ON TRENT

"If I see beauty in a person. Regardless of gender I will tell that person. "

Thanks

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Of course not. I like women but I’m not gay.

Here and There

Reading through the thread it’s thrown up a question for me…

As a female presenting trans woman who considers herself female, would you entertain the idea of intimate relations with a man who didn’t consider you female? He might be very genuinely attracted to you, perhaps even want to date, but considered himself bi because of his attraction to you. Would that put you off?

Not sure it would mean one was Gay, I guess it's how they relate to their gender, but then it opens up the question about being pansexual. Maybe fab should open the listings of just being straight/gay boot curious up a little for other options to list

Manchester (he/him)

"Of course not. I like women but I’m not gay. "

It’s the thought that it’s either or that makes me too!

Does fancying a woman make you a gay man? I’d think not.

If you’re a man who seeks trans women hoping they have a penis you can touch, then I’d suggest you’re bi.

Men attracted to femininity clearly aren’t gay. They may be bi though.

Manchester (he/him)

"Does fancying a woman make you a gay man? I’d think not.

If you’re a man who seeks trans women hoping they have a penis you can touch, then I’d suggest you’re bi.

Men attracted to femininity clearly aren’t gay. They may be bi though. "

Agreed.

There always seems to be so much panic from certain straight men about what specific acts do or don’t make you a different sexuality. Being gay or bi isn’t a stain on your life!

News flash; sex acts don’t change your sexuality, they might reveal it but you already were that before

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

I think Racheal and Tea both sum things up really well

You’re attracted to femininity. Don’t panic or try to hide away from it. Embrace it and be happy!

By *immyinreadingMan  over a year ago

henley on thames

I don’t like generalisations and pigeon-holing. I find it absolutely pointless. Attempts to say “well if you do this then you fit into this near category...” ... why do I need to be categorised?

If I find someone attractive, I find someone attractive, and that includes a very broad range of people based on my experiences I’ve the last 3 decades or so.

Does that include t’s? Absolutely! Does that make me gay? I don’t think so, and don’t care if it means that someone else thinks I’m gay. That just doesn’t matter to me.

I think it’s a subjective question I. Relation to it’s how the person you asks perceive sexuality, gender, and labels etc.

I wish we could all just forget names for sexuality and live to be free as we want with who we want

I've learnt a lot lately and do you know what, I'm miles away from the person I once was years ago. I don't label people at all now and if I like them then I like them. If I like a trans person because I think they look great then so what

By *aliceWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

We can. We learnt to be this way. Most ancient civilisations were a lot more free with their notions of gender and sexuality.

As a female presenting trans woman who considers herself female, would you entertain the idea of intimate relations with a man who didn’t consider you female? He might be very genuinely attracted to you, perhaps even want to date, but considered himself bi because of his attraction to you. Would that put you off? "

It’d be a problem for me if he didn’t see me as a woman/female yes.

I don’t give a shit if he’s bisexual or bi curious or if he labels himself as straight.

All I’m saying is that majority (like 90%) of the men who took interest in me label themselves as straight. (And a good amount of these men, admitted Im their first as well)

The rest are openly bisexual

Here and There

As a female presenting trans woman who considers herself female, would you entertain the idea of intimate relations with a man who didn’t consider you female? He might be very genuinely attracted to you, perhaps even want to date, but considered himself bi because of his attraction to you. Would that put you off?

It’d be a problem for me if he didn’t see me as a woman/female yes.

I don’t give a shit if he’s bisexual or bi curious or if he labels himself as straight.

All I’m saying is that majority (like 90%) of the men who took interest in me label themselves as straight. (And a good amount of these men, admitted Im their first as well)

The rest are openly bisexual "

I thought that would be the answer. Thanks for sharing

Ely Cambridgeshire

As a female presenting trans woman who considers herself female, would you entertain the idea of intimate relations with a man who didn’t consider you female? He might be very genuinely attracted to you, perhaps even want to date, but considered himself bi because of his attraction to you. Would that put you off? "

Yes that would put me off because I am female inside and now working on the outside now that I've climbed that wall of hate and bitterness. I am not a man so if someone viewed me as such then that means he doesn't see me. So yeah it would affect it most definitely

Here and There

Yes that would put me off because I am female inside and now working on the outside now that I've climbed that wall of hate and bitterness. I am not a man so if someone viewed me as such then that means he doesn't see me. So yeah it would affect it most definitely "

I understand. Thanks for sharing

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Apologies not read the full thread, but to answer your question it’s a No. you’re not gay if you’re attracted to a trans person, male or female.

There are people who see those as they are and are happy to date them in a heterosexual manner.

I get fed up of people telling others what they are, all that matters is what you think you are and what a potential partner also agrees that’s how they see you.

The future brings all sorts of possibilities for growth especially around sexuality and gender recognition. More people are accepting these days, open to new ideas and that should be embraced.

Good luck with yours Op, we all deserve to be happy and loved.

STOKE ON TRENT

"Apologies not read the full thread, but to answer your question it’s a No. you’re not gay if you’re attracted to a trans person, male or female.

There are people who see those as they are and are happy to date them in a heterosexual manner.

I get fed up of people telling others what they are, all that matters is what you think you are and what a potential partner also agrees that’s how they see you.

The future brings all sorts of possibilities for growth especially around sexuality and gender recognition. More people are accepting these days, open to new ideas and that should be embraced.

Good luck with yours Op, we all deserve to be happy and loved. "

Xxx

No. I’m open to everything and I’m not judging people by what or who they want to be.

It is their choice and I fully support it.

By *atsdatkdesiresWoman  over a year ago

gosport

I don’t think you should put labels on people

Just do what you want in the bedroom

No problem

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

Much Pissing on the Strawbs

Am I a man or a woman in this scenario ?

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

No most gay men don't go for t girls. I'd class them as bi

Aren't these the kind of people who say that a man wearing a pink shirt is gay. Or a man talking about his feelings is gay. Or a man who accidentally brushed his hand against another man in a crowd is gay. Or a man who treats women like human beings rather than as fuck toys ... is gay.

North West

"Am I a man or a woman in this scenario ?"

It all depends if you still have your uterus, Granny

"‘Identifying as’ is a red herring. I don’t identify as female; I am female.

I was born female but I had a horrendous deformity.

The people attracted to me aren’t attracted because they’re gay, they see tits and ass and want to fuck my pussy. Ass. Mouth…. You get my drift

Someone mentioned an ‘interesting article’ earlier where lesbians were saying they were being coerced into sleeping with trans women…. That article used an anti trans group as the test subjects for the ‘research’. 80% of gay women have not been pressured to sleep with trans women.

I’m a trans woman and want to get one last red herring out of the way; I know I’ll never be a cis woman. I know there will always be differences and that cuts me to the bone. I’m not claiming to be equal to cis women. I’m female inside. "

Ummmm..... you are equal though?? You're a woman and a human, why does this not make you equal??

By *xciter7169Man  over a year ago

The Midlands

"There are some hot trans women who I'd gladly spend time with (Mrs grealish )

It's a spectrum but some people think it's black and white. "

Spectrum or Speculum?

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

Much Pissing on the Strawbs

"Am I a man or a woman in this scenario ?

It all depends if you still have your uterus, Granny "

I have but what if I didn't and didn't have a knob ?

Genetics are genetics,

By *edshorny666Man  over a year ago

leighton buzzard

Personally i think it's down to the individual to how they feel about their sexuality.

Personally i think the fact they have to ask is the (from what i've seen/experienced predominantly in my own social circles) social attitude that men must conform to either the straight or gay camp ... it seems like it's less accepted for men to be as flexible when it comes to their sexuality; (again, commenting on mostly observations in my own life experiences)

There's a few trans woman I've fancied, some I still do & in the past a couple I've had some intimate times with, admittedly with an ex, but I'm not gay!

By *DGF20Man  over a year ago

Dublin

There is only two genders, female and male...you feel and dress like a woman but your gender is male and guys who attract you are bi curious or bisex...they could be straight also just eager for new adventures

"There is only two genders, female and male...you feel and dress like a woman but your gender is male and guys who attract you are bi curious or bisex...they could be straight also just eager for new adventures "

Thanks so much for providing us with this incredible educational lesson. I shall be forever grateful for your contribution

Ely Cambridgeshire

"There is only two genders, female and male...you feel and dress like a woman but your gender is male and guys who attract you are bi curious or bisex...they could be straight also just eager for new adventures "

So you've just completely invalidated transgender people? Ugh what year is it!?

Ely Cambridgeshire

"There is only two genders, female and male...you feel and dress like a woman but your gender is male and guys who attract you are bi curious or bisex...they could be straight also just eager for new adventures

Thanks so much for providing us with this incredible educational lesson. I shall be forever grateful for your contribution "

Your sarcasm just gives me life girl ha

Just had a thought, if you are a trans woman and fancy another trans woman, what then?

"There is only two genders, female and male...you feel and dress like a woman but your gender is male and guys who attract you are bi curious or bisex...they could be straight also just eager for new adventures

Thanks so much for providing us with this incredible educational lesson. I shall be forever grateful for your contribution

Your sarcasm just gives me life girl ha "

I’m literally done I cantttttt anymore!!!

"Just had a thought, if you are a trans woman and fancy another trans woman, what then?"

Well apparently according to some of the professors in this thread. It’s just a gay couple pretending to be nancies

Who am I to object all these researchers and doctors on here? X

Ely Cambridgeshire

"Genetics are genetics,

"

Hahahahaha that's all I can manage

"Just had a thought, if you are a trans woman and fancy another trans woman, what then?

Well apparently according to some of the professors in this thread. It’s just a gay couple pretending to be nancies

Who am I to object all these researchers and doctors on here? X "

I always trust those more educated than myself, it's good to know one's failings so we can better ourselves

North West

"Am I a man or a woman in this scenario ?

It all depends if you still have your uterus, Granny

I have but what if I didn't and didn't have a knob ?"

Then you are probably a fungus, Granny. Perhaps a little yeasty number?

By *immyinreadingMan  over a year ago

henley on thames

"Genetics are genetics,

"

I see. And the answer to the headline question?

Manchester (he/him)

"Genetics are genetics,

"

Brexit is Brexit

"Genetics are genetics,

I see. And the answer to the headline question? "

That’s all you are getting from mystique Meg!! Don’t be greedy

very brave of you to share such a strong opinion from behind a silhouette. the trans people on here are very nice, MS G especially. if you are that convinced you are right then it's not an opinion worth sharing.

You tend to research the heck out of things that affect your life and become an expert on your own subject.

The media enjoy stirring up the public, feeding them misinformation, triggering people to think they know all about the subject when in fact they know stuff all about it.

We were all brought up to believe gender and genitals are intrinsically linked but science is proving that isn’t the case.

Without an open mind to listen to the scientific facts it’s easy to just listen to the media taking the piss and go along with what we were taught as children.

There is also a rather nasty human trait that makes us want to belong to a group and enjoy being foul to minority groups we don’t understand.

Yes. But I don't think it matters

"Yes. But I don't think it matters "

Why would you think a man who’s attracted to someone feminine be gay?

Frank "

You're not allowed a different opinion on this matter. Did you not get the memo?

I don't care who people sleep with. I don't care how people identify.

There are some extremely beautiful transwomen (pre or post op) with bodies I would die for. But if I meet someone in person I can almost always tell if they are a biological man.

It's none of my business how people live their lives and I'm not particularly interested either. But to suggest that transwomen and women are the same thing is incorrect. And sex is observed at birth, not assigned.

Sexuality is actually a thing that is made up by humans. There are quite a lot of species out there that actually have sex with both sexes.

I don't personally think it makes anybody gay to be attracted to trans people. I've not actually experienced it myself but I can't say that I'd be against the idea.

There are actually some trans ladies that would give your average lady a run for their money lol

very brave of you to share such a strong opinion from behind a silhouette. the trans people on here are very nice, MS G especially. if you are that convinced you are right then it's not an opinion worth sharing. "

He didn't say anyone wasn't nice. He expressed an opinion.