FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Isn't it fucking refreshing....

Isn't it fucking refreshing....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

and completely liberating to find like minded people on fab.

People that will entertain or share in a kink or fetish, and make an effort to please you or just make things fun. Knowing that you're exactly the same and will open up about themselves so you can indulge them too.

After previous partners that would point blank not even try and understand or entertain certain things, it's truly freeing.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

100% agreed. i actually found my partner in all things kink on here.

couldn't have written it better myself. thank you OP Px

I find this too.

The friends we’ve made here have become as important to us as our oldest most trusted vanilla friends.

It’s just great to talk about sex openly and with real understanding discussions.

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

If I find it, I’ll let you know!

Short answer… YES

It is liberating to find people who are open about their kinks and open about mine.

I seesaw between being a caring lover to a fucking bull. I think it’s called switch. I could be wrong

Finding one person who can accommodate my needs is hard. So I usually have two, depending on my mood, being completely open with them on what I want out of the “relationship” and what I’m willing to give.

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

I mentioned the same in a pm yesterday. Getting straight to the kink, no pretence, no judgement is so refreshing. You can meet someone of here and know them for years and still not know what their kink is.

Yes it is. Even people who take the time to explain what you don't quite understand without judging you for it.

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

Yes, definitely! I've been incredibly lucky to have met the people I have and whether that's in a friendship or a more carnal dynamic, it's been wonderful to share and talk openly about things.

Only recently I've started to explore a kink of mine I didn't realise was a kink until I met him - it's refreshing to not hide that side of me and to be met with love and understanding and an equally kinky mind.

I absolutely agree! My Ddlg is fairly new to me, as is rimming/watersports and, well, loads of things, and although it does get judged, for the most part I can talk about it openly on here, and I love that the dark and filthy sides of me are accepted.

He loves and accepts me unconditionally, and loves my journey of discovery, of filth and kink

Yeah but I’ve had more sex outside of fab than from it. Think it’s just nice in general when you find someone open minded.

I have a bit of a medical fetish that I didn’t even know about till 2014 when I met a guy off ukmuscle fitness forum. We’d all agreed to have a forum social in London not sex related but me and this dude would flirt outrageously on the forums so when we met in person we slinked off and got a hotel. He came down here a couple of times after that and then I went back up to London where he was like can we do all this stuff and he bought rubber sheets, hospital gown for me, vaginal speculums, fart pipe I think the official term is a douche, bought those wooden sticks for looking in your mouth, surgical gloves, doctors coat for himself.

Was one of the best sexual experiences of my life. Shame he killed someone two years later and went to prison.

"and completely liberating to find like minded people on fab.

People that will entertain or share in a kink or fetish, and make an effort to please you or just make things fun. Knowing that you're exactly the same and will open up about themselves so you can indulge them too.

After previous partners that would point blank not even try and understand or entertain certain things, it's truly freeing. "

Absolutely..but have to ask with your username do any partners make it to a second night?

"and completely liberating to find like minded people on fab.

After previous partners that would point blank not even try and understand or entertain certain things, it's truly freeing.

Absolutely..but have to ask with your username do any partners make it to a second night? "

Of course they do! And that's part of the fun.... Expecting to have your head bitten off and finding the opposite.

100 percent!!!

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

It is an amazing feeling, which makes it super annoying when he is poorly and we cannot indulge

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Laceby

FAB has changed my life completely…in so many ways.

We met each other on here, which has taken us on a fantastic journey.

We’ve explored our kinks, done many things in club dungeons, discovered exhibitionist streaks, found like minded friends we can talk to and also some that we play with.

Without FAB I’d be on the book of face all the time…

K

Definitely!

And this isn't just unique to partners like many have commented above. Playmates are included in this.

Truth is, I don’t think I really belong here at all I definitely seem to be a bit more prudish than most, but I am trying to gently push my boundaries! I do really enjoy the forum though.

By *estcountryDadBodMan  over a year ago

Exeter

Absolutely agree

By *enuine MikeMan  over a year ago

Guildford

Can't really comment as one needs to find ladies to fuck to be qualified to pass an assessment xx

So much that I ended up marrying her

"Truth is, I don’t think I really belong here at all I definitely seem to be a bit more prudish than most, but I am trying to gently push my boundaries! I do really enjoy the forum though."

Be whatever you want to be and do whatever you want. I don’t have gangbangs or group sex or swinging or any of that business but I’m just here. Sometimes I read something and I’m like oh I fancy doing that myself. Only ever had one on one sex but lately I’m talking last few months I want to try multiple guys the same time and I’ve been here 11 years and never felt the urge before. Also the forums are great, I agree.

Thanks Annie x

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Truth is, I don’t think I really belong here at all I definitely seem to be a bit more prudish than most, but I am trying to gently push my boundaries! I do really enjoy the forum though."

I’ve felt like that since day one about 4 years ago. I still do really. But I’ve always enjoyed the forums and made some lovely friends and had a couple of FWBs. It’s whatever you want it to be xxx

"Truth is, I don’t think I really belong here at all I definitely seem to be a bit more prudish than most, but I am trying to gently push my boundaries! I do really enjoy the forum though.

I’ve felt like that since day one about 4 years ago. I still do really. But I’ve always enjoyed the forums and made some lovely friends and had a couple of FWBs. It’s whatever you want it to be xxx"

You are right, totally xx

I'll always be thankful to fab

By *ave1963BarnsleyMan  over a year ago

Barnsley

When I visited Jaydees recently, and considering it was the first time since the 1980's that I'd attended an event in an adult club, it felt like coming home.

The staff, the clientele, the atmosphere, the whole feeling of being around and talking to people with the same outlook, made the evening very special.

The bonus was getting to play with people who were incredibly friendly from their opening greeting as well as very, very sexy!

I'll be back there on Friday so if you see me please do say hi.

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

It is lovely and not just people you want to fuck. It's nice to chat with other people who get your kink whatever it is.

I think it's healthy to chat to more than just your partner about these things. Iy's good to have a sounding board about what you get up to or they have a suggestion you'd never have thought of.

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

Welcome aboard. Care for a gentle shove, from the hips? Twerk away!

Will tell you when find her ! Very kinky

It is amazing to be able to talk so openly and honest without fear of judgement. I’ve made some amazing friends here some I’ve met in person and those still to meet.

To be honest it’s people from here who have been the biggest support over recent events etc.

something I didn’t expect to find!

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

You can find open and non judgemental people in most settings, just as you can find those people who will always seek to run you down.

Its learning to find the good and avoid the bad people that is the struggle.

I will let you know when I find someone, oh wait maybe it’s me god damn I hate when reality hits

By *aiseiMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Truth is, I don’t think I really belong here at all"

I know what you mean….I feel like a complete tourist a lot of the time.

Male, married but playing solo, beard, not ripped, not hung like a Grand National winner, totally vanilla; some days that feels like a consummate list of what is undesirable here, even though the variety of tastes here is varied and there are plenty of threads to the contrary.

The forums have been really good in fairness, though. In the times I’ve left, I’ve missed them.

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

" not hung like a Grand National winner.

"

Are you comparing yourself to the horse or the rider?

By *aiseiMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

" not hung like a Grand National winner.

Are you comparing yourself to the horse or the rider? "

Who knows? Some of those little fellas might be absolute tripods.

All that flesh has to go somewhere if it’s not covering a normal-sized skeleton…..

By *VineMan  over a year ago

The right place

Nothing as refreshing as finding kindered spirits and fellow weirdos

The cause of and answer to all my desires and kinks and problems.

You’ve got a lot to answer for fab!

By *stbury DavenportMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

I'll let you know once I find some like-minded people on here.

I found the forums and talking to people the most refreshing things I needed. Thinking I was weird/odd/kinky/a dirty old man etc for a long time, but no. It seems some thoughts are normal and others have similar ones too.

It’s good to be around liberal people who are open to share experiences and conversations with each other, it helps us explore our thoughts and figure stuff out before we get to share other things.

» Add a new message to this topic