FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > It’s the weekend!

It’s the weekend!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Friday night baby!! What’s everyone got planned for the weekend? For me it’ll be a lot of walking and a few cafe’s which doesn’t get much better .

PS - Don’t forget to turn your clock’s back on Sunday! X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

hope you have a good one OP!

im going to be causing carnage tomorrow night but aside from that, i shall be a good girl and stay at home with my Disney films Px

By *affron40Woman  over a year ago

manchester

Sounds good! Tonight I will be chilling recovering from courgette related trauma and tomorrow I’m having coffee and cake with some lovely fellow forum friends. It’s going to be a blast

Woohoo it's the weekend, it's been a tough week for me but this evening it will be sherry o'clock. I am going to let my inner Emily Bishop party like an animal at a knitting convention with my large glass of sherry and snack on salted pretzels because I can.

NBVN x

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Manchester.

Nightshift Friday, Saturday and Sunday for me so the weekend looks far from exciting.

By *otSoPoshWoman  over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

I shall apparently be taking photos with some fabulous friends tonight, heading to see one of my favourite humans tomorrow and then a bunch of lovely forum friends, then getting all gussied up for the Northampton social tomorrow night.

Busy damn weekend!

By *weetandHungMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Have a good weekend OP

Well as for me going for a few lonely drinks unless I can tempt someone to join for a social

"hope you have a good one OP!

im going to be causing carnage tomorrow night but aside from that, i shall be a good girl and stay at home with my Disney films Px "

Ta very much!

Well enjoy tomorrow night! Can’t beat a Disney film!x

"Sounds good! Tonight I will be chilling recovering from courgette related trauma and tomorrow I’m having coffee and cake with some lovely fellow forum friends. It’s going to be a blast "

I’m guessing we’re not talking about food poisoning here?! Thankfully I can’t relate… Haha, sounds painful! Rest up and enjoy the cake! X

"Woohoo it's the weekend, it's been a tough week for me but this evening it will be sherry o'clock. I am going to let my inner Emily Bishop party like an animal at a knitting convention with my large glass of sherry and snack on salted pretzels because I can.

NBVN x"

Awh hope you are okay! Sucks when you have a bad week. Can I be the Norris to your Emily?? x

"Nightshift Friday, Saturday and Sunday for me so the weekend looks far from exciting."

Sounds painful! That’s normally me!! Hope it’s not too bad!x

"I shall apparently be taking photos with some fabulous friends tonight, heading to see one of my favourite humans tomorrow and then a bunch of lovely forum friends, then getting all gussied up for the Northampton social tomorrow night.

Busy damn weekend!"

Sounds almost as good as my weekend… haha! Enjoy!x

"Woohoo it's the weekend, it's been a tough week for me but this evening it will be sherry o'clock. I am going to let my inner Emily Bishop party like an animal at a knitting convention with my large glass of sherry and snack on salted pretzels because I can.

NBVN x

Awh hope you are okay! Sucks when you have a bad week. Can I be the Norris to your Emily?? x"

Half a bitter waiting behind the bar for you

NBVN x

By *ilks xXxWoman  over a year ago

East Mids

Enjoy op …. I’ll be working …. Boo

"Enjoy op …. I’ll be working …. Boo "

That’s normally me… Try to enjoy! X

» Add a new message to this topic