FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What do you ladies like a penis to look like? Size, length, girth, circumcised or not?

What do you ladies like a penis to look like? Size, length, girth, circumcised or not?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Let's have your opinions ladies... it's good for us blokes to hear what you actually like?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *piderBunnyCouple  over a year ago

Back of Nowhere and Beyond

So, OP, I'm curious.

Why is it good for guys to hear what women like when it comes to the appearance of a cock?

For one thing, there is next to nothing you can actually do to change what you've got. Certainly nothing that I know of (except maybe surgery).

And for another, women like different things. So you won't get a straight answer.... because there isn't one.

I am genuinely bemused by this question. And always am bemused by it. So if you could help me out I'd appreciate it.

Oh, and the answer, for me, is that it entirely depends on the man it is attached to. What the cock is like is actually not as important as him not being a cock.

By *piderBunnyCouple  over a year ago

Back of Nowhere and Beyond

"So, OP, I'm curious.

Why is it good for guys to hear what women like when it comes to the appearance of a cock?

For one thing, there is next to nothing you can actually do to change what you've got. Certainly nothing that I know of (except maybe surgery).

And for another, women like different things. So you won't get a straight answer.... because there isn't one.

I am genuinely bemused by this question. And always am bemused by it. So if you could help me out I'd appreciate it.

Oh, and the answer, for me, is that it entirely depends on the man it is attached to. What the cock is like is actually not as important as him not being a cock."

That was Posh btw....

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

I really don’t care too much. A pretty one is always a bonus . But face over cock please. (Sometimes literally )

By *affron40Woman  over a year ago

manchester

If you lined up all the willies I’ve ever seen I wouldn’t be able to identify any of them for any reason. So I guess by that I have zero preference or ability to rate them in any way.

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

No offence to men, but they're never all that pretty so I don't look for aesthetic qualities. I'm more concerned with the man it's attached to.

By *amie HantsWoman  over a year ago

Atlantis

5.26in in length, 14 shortly trimmed pubic hairs and no more than 2 freckles.

By *drian HardthrobMan  over a year ago

Worcester

I dress mine up in a tombola hat and attach googly eyes to him, the ladies love it!

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

"5.26in in length, 14 shortly trimmed pubic hairs and no more than 2 freckles. "

Perfect penis right down to the two freckles maximum. You know your peen.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"If you lined up all the willies I’ve ever seen I wouldn’t be able to identify any of them for any reason. So I guess by that I have zero preference or ability to rate them in any way. "

In jars with formaldehyde?!

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

Clean.

By *affron40Woman  over a year ago

manchester

"If you lined up all the willies I’ve ever seen I wouldn’t be able to identify any of them for any reason. So I guess by that I have zero preference or ability to rate them in any way.

In jars with formaldehyde?!"

Shhhhhh don’t spill Rose!!!!

"If you lined up all the willies I’ve ever seen I wouldn’t be able to identify any of them for any reason. So I guess by that I have zero preference or ability to rate them in any way.

Shhhhhh don’t spill Rose!!!! "

The jars? I would never.

By *edheadjMan  over a year ago

High Wycombe

If it looked like Brad Pitt, that would be great

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

"If it looked like Brad Pitt, that would be great "

Can willies look like Brad Pitt? Or do you mean your willy looking like Brad's willy? Or do you mean Brad looks like a willy? So much confusion

Women always say ‘size doesn’t matter’ but I’ve lost count of the amount of times I’ve been chatting to a woman who I’ve met on a vanilla dating app and we’re getting on really well then at some point the conversation gets a bit more sexual and I mention that I have a smaller than average penis (it’s always in context with the conversation, I don’t just say it randomly) and I tell her how small it is and she loses interest very quickly after that. She doesn’t just stop talking to me straight away but her interest clearly wains and she starts taking longer to reply until she stops replying altogether.

High Wycombe

"If it looked like Brad Pitt, that would be great

Can willies look like Brad Pitt? Or do you mean your willy looking like Brad's willy? Or do you mean Brad looks like a willy? So much confusion "

Can Willie's look like Brad Pitt? I don't know, but that wasn't the question

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

Can willies look like Brad Pitt? Or do you mean your willy looking like Brad's willy? Or do you mean Brad looks like a willy? So much confusion

Can Willie's look like Brad Pitt? I don't know, but that wasn't the question "

You said if "it" looked like Brad Pitt. What's it?! Your willy?! Hence my plethora of questions and stream of consciousness

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Port talbot

"Let's have your opinions ladies... it's good for us blokes to hear what you actually like? "

Is it really good to hear? You have a penis and as long as it works and hits the right spot I think most are happy

By *otSoPoshWoman  over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

"I really don’t care too much. A pretty one is always a bonus . But face over cock please. (Sometimes literally )"

Yes please

By *eardybobMan  over a year ago

the Goldilocks Zone

"I dress mine up in a tombola hat and attach googly eyes to him, the ladies love it! "

Oh - I remember that thread!

Think mine is still doing the rounds somewhere

By *otSoPoshWoman  over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

"I dress mine up in a tombola hat and attach googly eyes to him, the ladies love it!

Oh - I remember that thread!

Think mine is still doing the rounds somewhere "

Sorry about that

(Not sorry )

In jars with formaldehyde?!"

Like those Bratwurst you can buy in jars?

"Clean."

Well, that's about the only thing mines got going for it haha

High Wycombe

Can Willie's look like Brad Pitt? I don't know, but that wasn't the question

You said if "it" looked like Brad Pitt. What's it?! Your willy?! Hence my plethora of questions and stream of consciousness "

Then yup, the Willy. Good shaft and then instead of a bulging head, it's a grinning Brad Pitt

By *annaBeStrongMan  over a year ago

w

"So, OP, I'm curious.

Oh, and the answer, for me, is that it entirely depends on the man it is attached to. What the cock is like is actually not as important as him not being a cock."

This.

Since all penises vary, and all the answers will vary, you’ll basically just see lots of answers that aren’t what you have and feel deflated.

It’s the same with the “which women like tall guys” thread. We all know you mostly love 6ft+. Average height is 5’9, so it’s only gonna deflate the majority and inflate the minority

What did you really wanna get out of this thread OP?

By *uitednbooted2Man  over a year ago

Berkshire

Apologies I’ve mistakenly entered the 6th form common room forum. Can someone tell me where to find the adult one ?

Like those Bratwurst you can buy in jars? "

You think they are bratwurst

"So, OP, I'm curious.

Oh, and the answer, for me, is that it entirely depends on the man it is attached to. What the cock is like is actually not as important as him not being a cock.

This.

Since all penises vary, and all the answers will vary, you’ll basically just see lots of answers that aren’t what you have and feel deflated.

It’s the same with the “which women like tall guys” thread. We all know you mostly love 6ft+. Average height is 5’9, so it’s only gonna deflate the majority and inflate the minority

What did you really wanna get out of this thread OP?"

This is also good

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

Shhhhhh don’t spill Rose!!!!

The jars? I would never. "

Scwartz spice jars perchance?

» Add a new message to this topic