FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The right approch

The right approch

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What is the right way to approch the single women on this site, half the time messages sent never get read or are classed as being boring.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

There isn't a formula - everyone is different - read profiles and only send messages to profiles that you fit the criteria for what they're looking for. You could also just mail everyone with 'wanna f**k?' Z

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Depends on what you are looking for. I think a rule of thumb might be to look at their profile, if it is long, detailled, funny and interesting to read then that is the kind of email the woman might respond to. If the profile is very short and to the point then maybe that is how they would like to be approached? Just a thought.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Depends on what you are looking for. I think a rule of thumb might be to look at their profile, if it is long, detailled, funny and interesting to read then that is the kind of email the woman might respond to. If the profile is very short and to the point then maybe that is how they would like to be approached? Just a thought. "

does this work in all cases ???? lol

By *upitersmileCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

"There isn't a formula - everyone is different - read profiles and only send messages to profiles that you fit the criteria for what they're looking for. You could also just mail everyone with 'wanna f**k?' Z"

This is good advise, but I'd also add that you need to make her laugh... That goes a long way. I'd be more likely to _iew the profile of a guy that had me laughing than one that just reeled off the same old toosh!!

"There isn't a formula - everyone is different - read profiles and only send messages to profiles that you fit the criteria for what they're looking for. You could also just mail everyone with 'wanna f**k?' Z

This is good advise, but I'd also add that you need to make her laugh... That goes a long way. I'd be more likely to _iew the profile of a guy that had me laughing than one that just reeled off the same old toosh!! "

So "D'ya fancy a fook and a giggle?" may work then...

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan  over a year ago

Older Hot Guy For 20’s-30’s Girls

"There isn't a formula - everyone is different - read profiles and only send messages to profiles that you fit the criteria for what they're looking for. You could also just mail everyone with 'wanna f**k?' Z

This is good advise, but I'd also add that you need to make her laugh... That goes a long way. I'd be more likely to _iew the profile of a guy that had me laughing than one that just reeled off the same old toosh!! "

Humour gets you everywhere

Manchester

This is good advise, but I'd also add that you need to make her laugh... That goes a long way. I'd be more likely to _iew the profile of a guy that had me laughing than one that just reeled off the same old toosh!!

So "D'ya fancy a fook and a giggle?" may work then..."

Can't believe I actually giggled lol

"Depends on what you are looking for. I think a rule of thumb might be to look at their profile, if it is long, detailled, funny and interesting to read then that is the kind of email the woman might respond to. If the profile is very short and to the point then maybe that is how they would like to be approached? Just a thought.

does this work in all cases ???? lol "

Shhhhhh it has probably never worked ... yet but I thought I better post it anyway

"Depends on what you are looking for. I think a rule of thumb might be to look at their profile, if it is long, detailled, funny and interesting to read then that is the kind of email the woman might respond to. If the profile is very short and to the point then maybe that is how they would like to be approached? Just a thought.

does this work in all cases ???? lol Shhhhhh it has probably never worked ... yet but I thought I better post it anyway"

damn had me fooled was gonna go with this when posting messages to victims ........ errrrm sorry suspects, errr no thats wrong too ......... errr now wot are they called ............ oh yes they are called .... damn forgotten again ....

By *uteirishaWoman  over a year ago

ghost town

I think you are the first guy to ask that question from ive been here...the advice is correct...most women want someone who can tingle other things.. like the mind..i would prefer to respond to someone who takes the time to messege properly.. not just the 'wanna fook?'..yes.. that is ultimatly what we are here for.. however there needs to be another connection for that to happen...I wish you luck in your messeging for the future and Happy playing!!..xxx

"I think you are the first guy to ask that question from ive been here...the advice is correct...most women want someone who can tingle other things.. like the mind..i would prefer to respond to someone who takes the time to messege properly.. not just the 'wanna fook?'..yes.. that is ultimatly what we are here for.. however there needs to be another connection for that to happen...I wish you luck in your messeging for the future and Happy playing!!..xxx "
Thats nicely put - at the end of the day even when we go into a shop and want to buy say chocolate... we dont just pick up the bar, pay and leave... we want to be greeted, asked what we would like etc...

It is all a bit about the human need for interaction

Manchester

"I think you are the first guy to ask that question from ive been here...the advice is correct...most women want someone who can tingle other things.. like the mind..i would prefer to respond to someone who takes the time to messege properly.. not just the 'wanna fook?'..yes.. that is ultimatly what we are here for.. however there needs to be another connection for that to happen...I wish you luck in your messeging for the future and Happy playing!!..xxx Thats nicely put - at the end of the day even when we go into a shop and want to buy say chocolate... we dont just pick up the bar, pay and leave... we want to be greeted, asked what we would like etc...

It is all a bit about the human need for interaction "

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I do try to add humor an I read all there profile sometime it can just seem cheesy when all I'm doing is trying to break the ice lol. Thanks for the advice muchly appreciated

By *iceguydaveMan  over a year ago

Monmouth

"Thats nicely put - at the end of the day even when we go into a shop and want to buy say chocolate... we dont just pick up the bar, pay and leave... we want to be greeted, asked what we would like etc...

It is all a bit about the human need for interaction "

So you're saying I need to offer you chocolate as well? Blimey this swinging lark is more effort than I realised

"Thats nicely put - at the end of the day even when we go into a shop and want to buy say chocolate... we dont just pick up the bar, pay and leave... we want to be greeted, asked what we would like etc...

So you're saying I need to offer you chocolate as well? Blimey this swinging lark is more effort than I realised "

Well, you never know what the chocolate might be become useful for...;-)

So you're saying I need to offer you chocolate as well? Blimey this swinging lark is more effort than I realised Well, you never know what the chocolate might be become useful for...;-)"

Aphrodite not again - u are not allowed to keep them hostage - on rations of chocolate - u will get into trouble again .............

Have you tried approaching them from behind quietly, with a big net and a club?

So you're saying I need to offer you chocolate as well? Blimey this swinging lark is more effort than I realised Well, you never know what the chocolate might be become useful for...;-)

Aphrodite not again - u are not allowed to keep them hostage - on rations of chocolate - u will get into trouble again ............. "

Even if I share them with you?

"Have you tried approaching them from behind quietly, with a big net and a club? "
Brilliant lol

So you're saying I need to offer you chocolate as well? Blimey this swinging lark is more effort than I realised Well, you never know what the chocolate might be become useful for...;-)

Aphrodite not again - u are not allowed to keep them hostage - on rations of chocolate - u will get into trouble again ............. Even if I share them with you?"

tempting - I am pondering this one ............. and will get back to u shortly

"Have you tried approaching them from behind quietly, with a big net and a club? "

Oh that made me giggle, how funny

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

Manchester

Don't forget the duck tape!

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Depends on what you are looking for. I think a rule of thumb might be to look at their profile, if it is long, detailled, funny and interesting to read then that is the kind of email the woman might respond to. If the profile is very short and to the point then maybe that is how they would like to be approached? Just a thought. "

Makes sense to me. I'd also add if they've used proper sentences without abbreviations etc, I wouldn't send a text speak type message either.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

oi bitch, suck this.......

Manchester

"oi bitch, suck this......."

That could be challenge considering the duck tape!

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"oi bitch, suck this.......

That could be challenge considering the duck tape! "

I am not into kinky stuff

London

You are a one!

Manchester

That could be challenge considering the duck tape!

I am not into kinky stuff"

I find that hard to believe

London

"oi bitch, suck this......."

Tsk! Another Dom!

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Tsk! Another Dom! "

ok....

oi bitch, suck this ................. please

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"What is the right way to approch the single women on this site, half the time messages sent never get read or are classed as being boring. "

Hold a chair out in front, to stop them clawing you, and wield the whip with authority!

» Add a new message to this topic