FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fake address

Fake address

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have you travelled to meet a couple and found it’s a fake address they given you even after verification??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

No, only reason we meet in clubs.

By *jekimMan  over a year ago

Wigan

I have once I was definitely not impressed

By *aughtiness69Couple  over a year ago

Kinmel bay

This is just dangerous. Why would people do this!!

Even to somewhere secluded don't get me wrong, we have joked about it when we have had a complete D messaging us that we should send hit to Tesco. But to actually do it is wrong and dangerous.

Rant over lol.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes! Got the street where they lived and they vanished from fab. Idiots. Why do people do it??

By *amyam5627Man  over a year ago

Swadlincote

I had this once with a couple, that’s why I usually ask what car is on the drive as a secondary check to make sure I’m not knocking on some random door.

I travelled 3 hours for a ghost reply …

By *parrow77Man  over a year ago

cheshire

"Have you travelled to meet a couple and found it’s a fake address they given you even after verification??"

Yes yrs ago had meet planned chatted to them and they even wanted video chat show all real. Traveled to meet them and got to area when got to street text them to confirm number as house was blacked out and got reply “did you enjoy drive and did you really think we would meet with you”

I logged on fab see posted status and location changed and then noticed had message with bye hahahahaha and then clicked on page and was blocked.

Made me doubt fab for while and now I can’t get meets or chats so wonder if they were right.

By *awk90Man  over a year ago

Hamburg, Germany

Oh goodness, what an a-hole thing to do!

I'd never give any address at all unless I really wanted to meet, mad even so I'd rather meet at a local café or something and then walk together...

Very ridiculous to give the wrong address on purpose

yes that happened to me aswell travelled to york so nearly 80 miles there only to realise some old lady answered the door. And said a few people have bbeen sent toher address. Worst thing is it was on my birthday to

I also vc'd and spoken on the phone

Years ago on another site had been chatting to a bloke for a few weeks on and off , I was on my day of when he asked me over , he gave me he’s address and said to go around the back as he don’t use the front door and the back gate is always open and to let myself into the kitchen , got there parked up walked around the back opened the gate and walked down the path and opened the back door , there sat two old people screaming at me thinking I was robbing there house I ran got into my car and drove off by the time I got home he had sent a message saying haha dirty gay faggot etc , I think he must of lived in the flats overlooking the old peoples place

Anyone that doesn’t Google street view any meet location they are not familiar with is a fool. It’s that simple.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Nope, when I meet with my other half, we do a social first only

Then arrange to meet at a club or hotel if things go well.

Please report them op

I misread, by fake you mean someone else’s, not one that doesn’t exist. Sorry about that. Street view advice still applies tho

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"Anyone that doesn’t Google street view any meet location they are not familiar with is a fool. It’s that simple. "

But they may have given a real address, just not theirs?

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

It's never happened to me (I always have a social first, bad enough getting stood up without going to some poor unsuspecting person's home) but I know other people it's happened to. It's really weird but it's far from unheard-of on here.

Although it can't undo what's happened OP you can report.

By *elfastpantyguyMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Yes but when I knocked the door my phone went it was who I was to be meeting. They sent me to a house across the street they knew nobody was in. They wanted to make sure I was genuine before giving me the right address

By *orkshireDrifterMan  over a year ago

Bridlington.

It happened to a friend of mine this morning.

Some people are just plain nasty.

I now tend to offer to accommodate only avoiding getting tricked (it only happened once).

No shows are inevitable on a free site like Fab, I can forgive last minute nerves but not no shows when they just go silent. A simple 'sorry, changed our minds' is fine. I get that.

I could tell you horror stories of really I e couples that have been let down usually by solo guys!

They should be damn glad to have been offered!

By *ilverjagMan  over a year ago

swansea

Once many years ago, even after telephone conversation, but before sat nav, and AA route planner was available, I was given a location in Aberdare with specific directions that was non existent. Shit happens, and there's arseholes everywhere.

By *htcMan  over a year ago

MK

Yes, happened once, got there someone who knew nothing about who I was. That's why I never knock at doors anymore. Always send a message when I'm outside.

» Add a new message to this topic