FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > One for the ladies

One for the ladies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can you achieve an orgasm from penetration alone?

Or do you need a little more stimulation?

Recently talking with a group of mates. One says she cums every single time without fail (bitch) one like me said she needs a little more and another poor girl said she doesn’t think she’s had an orgasm. (I can kinda relate)

So what gets you going? I’m intrigued.

Is it normal to cum every time or not?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *organ DeanWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

I need clit stimulation. Penetration feels great & I'll be vocally appreciative but I have never had an orgasm through penetration alone. Penetration + clit stimulation makes my orgasm heavenly

I don't have an orgasm every time but thats ok if its been fun.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I need mind and clit stimulation, but I prefer to do the clit stimulation. One wrong move where it hurts and I won't want to carry on

I can cum from just penetration and find anal easier but it's not as easy as from using my hand on myself during penetration or from oral. The combination works best for me, either playing with myself while being penetrated, or having a dildo in me while receiving oral. DP is another option, and level xx

"I need mind and clit stimulation, but I prefer to do the clit stimulation. One wrong move where it hurts and I won't want to carry on "

I feel ya! Endometriosis is a bitch.

Too deep and I’m like ouchhhh.

I need clit stimulation and my nipples work quite nicely too. I’ve had a handful of orgasms from penetration alone but it’s rare! Oral is under rated to get me off. Glad I’m not the only one. X

"I can cum from just penetration and find anal easier but it's not as easy as from using my hand on myself during penetration or from oral. The combination works best for me, either playing with myself while being penetrated, or having a dildo in me while receiving oral. DP is another option, and level xx"

I don’t think I’ve achieved orgasm from anal but then again I haven’t done it much. I’ve heard it’s powerful when it happens!

By *rincessPuddleDuck22Woman  over a year ago

.•°°

I usually like both but I'm not too fussy, as long as I'm into the guy/situation I almost always orgasm.

By *piderBunnyCouple  over a year ago

Back of Nowhere and Beyond

Depends entirely on who it is, what the situation is and what's been leading up to it.

I can orgasm from penetration alone, and I'm more likely to actually complete the transaction satisfactorily with penetration than anything else.

However.... I've also had some spectacular orgasms just from being talked into them, no or very little touching

I'm quite responsive to the right person apparently.

So jealous of you ladies ahah it takes a lot. I am one of those heathens who fakes it!

By *issYeuxBleusWoman  over a year ago

My boudoir - S Wales

Clit stimulation alone or + penetration gives me incredible orgasms.

I’ve had orgasms through penetration alone but they're not as powerful.

Also had one once when someone put fingers up my bum. That was news to me! Very good news of course.

[Removed by poster at 31/12/21 17:16:58]

"Depends entirely on who it is, what the situation is and what's been leading up to it.

I can orgasm from penetration alone, and I'm more likely to actually complete the transaction satisfactorily with penetration than anything else.

However.... I've also had some spectacular orgasms just from being talked into them, no or very little touching

"

Alright for some! Lol x

"Clit stimulation alone or + penetration gives me incredible orgasms.

I’ve had orgasms through penetration alone but they're not as powerful.

Also had one once when someone put fingers up my bum. That was news to me! Very good news of course. "

Noted

I’ll remember this when we meet.

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Laceby

I have a few different types of orgasms, some more frequently and easily achieved than others.

My tsunami one (as I call it) wipes me out and mostly only occurs if I'm on top.

Others can occur without any manual stimulation at all, or through a variety of acts, giving or taking.

I think I've just relaxed into being my sexual self.

It wasn't always so easy.

C

I don’t know if it’s a psychological thing but I have better orgasms and more likely to actually achieve one when I have sex with girls.

My boudoir - S Wales

"I don’t know if it’s a psychological thing but I have better orgasms and more likely to actually achieve one when I have sex with girls. "

Have you ever had a yoni massage?

"I don’t know if it’s a psychological thing but I have better orgasms and more likely to actually achieve one when I have sex with girls.

"

Nope never x

By *piderBunnyCouple  over a year ago

Back of Nowhere and Beyond

"Depends entirely on who it is, what the situation is and what's been leading up to it.

Alright for some! Lol x "

Yeah..... he is a fan too

Posh

My boudoir - S Wales

"I don’t know if it’s a psychological thing but I have better orgasms and more likely to actually achieve one when I have sex with girls.

Nope never x "

Noted. Currently brushing up on my tantra studies, and want to learn the art of yoni massage. I need a volunteer x

"I can cum from just penetration and find anal easier but it's not as easy as from using my hand on myself during penetration or from oral. The combination works best for me, either playing with myself while being penetrated, or having a dildo in me while receiving oral. DP is another option, and level xx

I don’t think I’ve achieved orgasm from anal but then again I haven’t done it much. I’ve heard it’s powerful when it happens! "

It is! A swear I've almost fainted its that intense xx

Nope never x

Noted. Currently brushing up on my tantra studies, and want to learn the art of yoni massage. I need a volunteer x"

Pick me!!! Xx

[Removed by poster at 31/12/21 17:24:14]

I sometimes cum riding him, but that does have clit stimulation, but only his skin, not fingers, if that makes sense?

Nope never x

Noted. Currently brushing up on my tantra studies, and want to learn the art of yoni massage. I need a volunteer x"

"I can cum from just penetration and find anal easier but it's not as easy as from using my hand on myself during penetration or from oral. The combination works best for me, either playing with myself while being penetrated, or having a dildo in me while receiving oral. DP is another option, and level xx

I don’t think I’ve achieved orgasm from anal but then again I haven’t done it much. I’ve heard it’s powerful when it happens!

It is! A swear I've almost fainted its that intense xx"

I think I almost fainted viewing your pics.

"I sometimes cum riding him, but that does have clit stimulation, but only his skin, not fingers, if that makes sense? "

Yeah it does, it’s skin to skin contact and that grinding motion which will get you. I’m the same x

By *ookie_and_NookieCouple  over a year ago

Kent

I’m greedy so the best orgasms are clit stimulation with penetration (especially dp!) I can cum from penetration alone but it’s rare, usually it’s when I ride the husband and I can grind on his cock just right to hit my g spot. The only other time I cum through penetration is when I’m taking a huge dildo in my pussy - it makes me squirt!

I think foreplay is the key. I have had amazing orgasms (multiple sometimes) from penetration.

I have different types of orgasms. Clit is the most powerful and leaves me a shaking mess.

Normal penetration is satisfying and something I can do repeatedly

Anal makes me feel like I'm having an out of body experience, very intense

I can't do all of these with everyone though, clit orgasms only happen with certain people

It is! A swear I've almost fainted its that intense xx

I think I almost fainted viewing your pics. "

Aww thanks hun. You too xx

"I have different types of orgasms. Clit is the most powerful and leaves me a shaking mess.

Normal penetration is satisfying and something I can do repeatedly

Anal makes me feel like I'm having an out of body experience, very intense

I can't do all of these with everyone though, clit orgasms only happen with certain people"

This is interesting. I’m very similar. X

My boudoir - S Wales

Nope never x

Noted. Currently brushing up on my tantra studies, and want to learn the art of yoni massage. I need a volunteer x

"

By *nfin8yWoman  over a year ago

Newcastle-under-Lyme

I don’t cum every time and I do enjoy clit stimulation at the same time. One guy used a wand while he was penetrating me and that worked really well. The more I think about wanting to cum the less likely it is to happen. Edging can work sometimes. Enjoying it is the main thing really though (for both of us)

I've never had an orgasm from penetration alone. And I guess I never will.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Yep. In fact I prefer penetration to oral or toys

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

I'm quite lucky when it comes to orgasms, with the right partner I can come from clitoral, penetrative, nipple... stimulation. You get the idea.

I don't always orgasm (I'm talking about the distant past here) and the intensity varies depending on my mindset, the chemistry I have with another and how stimulated I am. I quite enjoy nipple orgasms, they're a recent discovery that are rather enjoyable. I like exploring and seeing what makes me truly aroused and spent.

By *otcplmidsCouple  over a year ago

Warwickshire

In my younger days I never had organisms...looking back I am not sure if it was because I had lousy lovers.

However now I have multiple organisms through just penetration. The best orgasim though is by using my wand, those are so intense.

I cannot come through oral, and I cant wait for the guy to give up cause I know it's never gonna happen.

I do hope one day though that you too can have multiple organisms x

By *otcplmidsCouple  over a year ago

Warwickshire

Bloody auto correct...ha ha that was meant to be orgasims

It's a different kind of climax through penetration, not as body shuddering or as often, but it does happen frequently x

Every time through penetration? Hhhm, even just 2 minute quickie?

By *entative_steps7781Couple  over a year ago

Home

I can orgasm through penetrative sex alone, especially if I am in a position where I can grind and get them to hit my g-spot. It does feel very different to a clit orgasm. However this is only something I have experienced in the last few years, before it was clit or nothing.

MJ x

Yes. I just cum easily.

"Every time through penetration? Hhhm, even just 2 minute quickie? "

She swears she does. I’m like what!!??

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

No, it's never happened. Has to be from the clit, and with a vibrator. Yet to meet anyone who can do it manually/orally.

By *rMrsBrightsideCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

I’m lucky that I can cum quite easily and multiple times. Different levels of intensity though.

I think for me it is mostly to do with how turned on I am by the situation.

Kx

Nipple stimulation is a new one for

Me I’m enjoying exploring that. X

By *inkyInkedBiWoman  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 31/12/21 18:06:42]

Very rare that I cum from penetration alone. Only 20% of women do

Has to be clit too for me

"Every time through penetration? Hhhm, even just 2 minute quickie?

She swears she does. I’m like what!!?? "

Its rare but known. One of my school friends was the same, she came almost instantly once he got thrusting. She wasn't exaggerating either as I heard her enough times and even saw. She was lucky I guess, I'm not sure I'd quite like to be the same but a guaranteed orgasm after a 2-3 mins of penetration would be nice, especially for quickies xx

"Very rare that I cum from penetration alone. Only 20% of women do

Has to be clit too for me"

Is it really as low as that? X

"Very rare that I cum from penetration alone. Only 20% of women do

Has to be clit too for me

Is it really as low as that? X"

Yup! A few men I’ve told were shocked by that

By *ourneforfunMan  over a year ago

Bournemouth

"Can you achieve an orgasm from penetration alone?

Or do you need a little more stimulation?

Recently talking with a group of mates. One says she cums every single time without fail (bitch) one like me said she needs a little more and another poor girl said she doesn’t think she’s had an orgasm. (I can kinda relate)

So what gets you going? I’m intrigued.

Is it normal to cum every time or not? "

Id say a lot of it comes down to the partner you are with, as much as your own body. Ive been with a few women that insisted they cant come from penetration, but I eventually found their buttons.

Some guys just pound in and out, and think harder and faster will do it.

I feel around in there and take cues from her reaction. Applying pressure when I find the spot.

Of course some women just dont.

By *avhonaWoman  over a year ago

Away with the faeries

I can orgasm easily through penetration alone and even during a 2 minute quickie because, chances are, I'm already mentally v stimulated to begin with.

But overall I'm fortunate to cum easily.

Oral is a slightly different ordeal, but I've had a lot of people not putting in the time it takes to get me there. It can be a heck of a long game with me!

"So jealous of you ladies ahah it takes a lot. I am one of those heathens who fakes it! "

So was I until the other week

By *tarflyLouWoman  over a year ago

Preston

I cum from penetration nearly every time with my husband, but rarely cum at all on a meet

"I’m lucky that I can cum quite easily and multiple times. Different levels of intensity though.

I think for me it is mostly to do with how turned on I am by the situation.

Kx"

That's nicely explained. I think the lowest intensity for me is actually oral. Childbirth was crucial in changing things for me too. For the better! Must have awoken some nerve endings or something. Or some psychological breakthrough? I do wonder what it depends on.

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Port talbot

I'm not saying I have a majical cock but everyone has said they had orgasms through penetration with me, surly it's just a case of hitting the right spot

"I'm not saying I have a majical cock but everyone has said they had orgasms through penetration with me, surly it's just a case of hitting the right spot"

Are they all telling the truth though?

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Port talbot

"I'm not saying I have a majical cock but everyone has said they had orgasms through penetration with me, surly it's just a case of hitting the right spot

Are they all telling the truth though?

"

I believe so but maybe I'm actually crap in bed after all and people just keep sleeping with me for a laugh

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

My bits are broken. Only direct clit stimulation (fingers, tongue) will get me to orgasm and only with prolonged effort. Penetration never got me to orgasm before the nerve injury but now I have less sensation still.

Sometimes, I can be so close and desperate to cum but no matter what anyone does, my broken bits don't let me.

By *avhonaWoman  over a year ago

Away with the faeries

"I'm not saying I have a majical cock but everyone has said they had orgasms through penetration with me, surly it's just a case of hitting the right spot"

I'd argue that if it was just that simple, this thread (for ladies) wouldn't be here.

By *ily WhiteWoman  over a year ago

?

I had never had an orgasm just from penetration until a couple of years ago, and I doubt I would be able to with anyone else...I'm convinced it's the size and shape of his winky that just hits the right spot. But now I have multiple orgasms every time we have sex. They're not as intense as clitoral orgasms, but still very enjoyable

By *elightfulharmonyWoman  over a year ago

Cheshire

This is a very interesting read. Always though I was broken as penetration has never worked for me.

My early 20s when I random meet hell of a lot of work from his part that I even cum but nothing since to the point that it’s some times it’s uncomfortable which I don’t know what that is an investment of a wand and hey presto I can squirt haha

Not just a case of hitting the right spot, 80% of women don’t orgasm from penetration alone

Portsmouth

"My bits are broken. Only direct clit stimulation (fingers, tongue) will get me to orgasm and only with prolonged effort. Penetration never got me to orgasm before the nerve injury but now I have less sensation still.

Sometimes, I can be so close and desperate to cum but no matter what anyone does, my broken bits don't let me. "

I think this might be partly my issue too, and prolonged use of pain killers. I'm not as sensitive as I used to be.

Portsmouth

"I'm not saying I have a majical cock but everyone has said they had orgasms through penetration with me, surly it's just a case of hitting the right spot

I'd argue that if it was just that simple, this thread (for ladies) wouldn't be here."

Exactly. Been waiting for a guy to come along and say this I've slept with guys multiple times without having orgasms, because it's about more than just that. So yes, maybe they did lie.

Any tips on achieving the big 0 ladies??

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Manchester

"Any tips on achieving the big 0 ladies??"

I eat a lot yogurts ladies.

But I never use a spoon...

By *amie HantsWoman  over a year ago

Atlantis

Yeah.

The best advice I can give is you need to be really really stern with guys when having sex. When you’re getting close, listen to your body and if they try to switch position, tempo etc without your written instruction- use a water spray bottle and spray them with water in their face.

Was just going to bookmark this as it is very interesting.

Only penatrive orgasms with one guy .

But it is interesting that i was made to believe for a long time it was just me.

And as in other posts did a lot of faking. My first real orgasm after many years was given to me another woman, that's another story.

Read with interest

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

Prefer to cum from clit play but do cum from penetration doggy preferably x

"Was just going to bookmark this as it is very interesting.

Only penatrive orgasms with one guy .

But it is interesting that i was made to believe for a long time it was just me.

And as in other posts did a lot of faking. My first real orgasm after many years was given to me another woman, that's another story.

Read with interest "

My best orgasms have been with women.

I will very rarely cum just from sex. If our hips are aligned just right and the perfect groin pressure is there I might, but it doesnt happen that often. I orgasm quite easily from a tongue as I can wriggle around and get it in the right spot if he keeps going.

By *toC Thats MeWoman  over a year ago

Sheffield

I rarely cum from sex, and even when I do I find them as intense, I need the clit stimulation and clit orgasms. X

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

Once or twice I have. No idea why? Just very horny and the sex was great. But usually no. I need clitoral stimulation. Although I did once orgasm while my boyfriend was playing quite roughly with my boobs. That really surprised me. Again. Very horny situation.

V x

I need clit stimulation to come. Also if someone can get my mind going then that helps but saying all of that I haven’t reached orgasm with a guy for many many years.

I get really close but that’s it.

I think that’s why I started liking kink and rough sex as it makes up for lack of orgasm.

Call me weird lol

By *aughty power coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cotswolds

Until I met me partner I had never had an orgasm. But he is very good at making sure I get to climax most times.

I can hit peak with penetration alone and sometimes we add toys in too for more fun. Anal orgasms omg amazing but did take practice and doesn’t happen every time.

Having chemistry and mental connection is a must for me to orgasm properly on a one to one basis.

» Add a new message to this topic