FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Mason Greenwood

Mason Greenwood

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oeBeans OP   Man  over a year ago

Derby

What an absolute moron. Had his whole career in front of him with all the potential in the world and decides to throw it away by being a complete twat.

I love football, but the players who think they can do and get away with stuff like this makes me absolutely ashamed

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"What an absolute moron. Had his whole career in front of him with all the potential in the world and decides to throw it away by being a complete twat.

I love football, but the players who think they can do and get away with stuff like this makes me absolutely ashamed "

His poor girlfriend. How many times must this have happened for her to have the awareness to record it?

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

No means no!!!!

Abusers and predators are going to be abusers and predators regardless of potential. I think more than he’s ‘thrown his life away’ he’s ruined someone’s life (possibly others too).

Also I think that sport in general is a cesspit for this stuff and not just because of the fame and money.

Sad story to wake up to and I hope it’s not too triggering for many.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Someone posted the audio on a football Reddit without any real context. Listening to it was horrible.

So glad she found the strength to do it.

Hope he gets put away for a long time.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

It feels super awkward now as everyone on fifa 22 on mobile was basically camping out because he card was being released…

I would normally say we have to state that we have to rule of innocent until proven guilty… but the pictures, statement and the audio are all pretty damming

I am not sure there is anything until can do but suspend him… and you can’t see Southgate picking him for an England squad till further notice at any level

I do admire the girls bravery in coming out with this… domestic abuse is all too common a problem

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

What’s he done?

These are naturally rubbish human beings with talent to kick a ball better than most. Even though though they are thicker than most. Their head still fits up there own arse.

I am disappointed she didn't appear to go to Manchester Police, just put photos on social so the World Police can see and judge.

Newcastle and Gateshead

Also the scary thing regarding the audio is that she had enough about her to tape it, which means it’s likely not the first time it would have happened…

the pictures are bad, the audio is a million times worse

I was shaking with anger listening to the recording. The amount of times it's happened for her to preemptively start recording is heartbreaking. I hope she gets the justice she deserves and the support she needs.

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

He can see why Southgate doesn't pick him now, obviously judged his character.

I got slaughtered on twitter for suggesting he might have been the player accused previously when the rumours came out, turned out that was a man city player.

I've always sensed something about him. At face value it's not good at all.

"These are naturally rubbish human beings with talent to kick a ball better than most. Even though though they are thicker than most. Their head still fits up there own arse.

I am disappointed she didn't appear to go to Manchester Police, just put photos on social so the World Police can see and judge."

Yeah silly woman. He will likely lose his job over this, poor guy.

She should have gone to the police who always protect victims of dv and make sure the abuser can't ever do it again, or kill them when they are trying to escape.

What happened, in a sentence?

Derby

"Also the scary thing regarding the audio is that she had enough about her to tape it, which means it’s likely not the first time it would have happened…

the pictures are bad, the audio is a million times worse "

Exactly, I was all for Innocent until proven guilty and being a United fan, I wanted to give him every chance before condemning him but that audio not only confirmed it but made my stomach turn

"These are naturally rubbish human beings with talent to kick a ball better than most. Even though though they are thicker than most. Their head still fits up there own arse.

I am disappointed she didn't appear to go to Manchester Police, just put photos on social so the World Police can see and judge."

I don’t think we’re entitled to be upset what justice looks like to her or about her not going to the police, considering how that ends up for a lot of victims.

"What happened, in a sentence?"

His girlfriend has posted pictures of cuts and bruises and an audio recording of him forcing himself on her.

Derby

Footballer's girlfriend posted images and audio of him being violent towards her and ignoring sexual consent

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

His girlfriend said no he hit her.

By *ixedDevilMan  over a year ago

Bootyville

Forget what he’s done to his career, he’s been abusing a young woman for god knows how long and he’s been getting away with it. He needs to be punished for what he has done ASAP

"I was shaking with anger listening to the recording. The amount of times it's happened for her to preemptively start recording is heartbreaking. I hope she gets the justice she deserves and the support she needs. "

I went and found the photos just now. The bruises back that up - some are older some look fresher. And the recording is from October - this has been going on a while. I really hope she has some support around her as this could be brutal for her (as it is for any DV victim). I've seen previously what public opinion says about women who speak up. She's a brave woman.

"Also the scary thing regarding the audio is that she had enough about her to tape it, which means it’s likely not the first time it would have happened…

the pictures are bad, the audio is a million times worse

Exactly, I was all for Innocent until proven guilty and being a United fan, I wanted to give him every chance before condemning him but that audio not only confirmed it but made my stomach turn"

That's probably why she posted it. Because she would have got abuse from fans etc for 'lying'. But now hopefully she will be supported.

Derby

"Forget what he’s done to his career, he’s been abusing a young woman for god knows how long and he’s been getting away with it. He needs to be punished for what he has done ASAP"

Of course, being a football and Man United fan, I was definitely more appalled with he did and what it meant for him.

But you're absolutely right, Harriet Robson should be commended for coming forward and hopefully she and potentially others can get the support they need

Hope he is sentenced accordingly for what he did.

Even more so, I hope the woman receives emotional support.

By *ixedDevilMan  over a year ago

Bootyville

"Forget what he’s done to his career, he’s been abusing a young woman for god knows how long and he’s been getting away with it. He needs to be punished for what he has done ASAP

Of course, being a football and Man United fan, I was definitely more appalled with he did and what it meant for him.

But you're absolutely right, Harriet Robson should be commended for coming forward and hopefully she and potentially others can get the support they need "

Honestly i’m also a man united fan which is why this pissed me off quite a bit too. Yes he is a good footballer and had a bright future, but none of that mattered to me when I heard the audio clip of him. Nobody should be doing that to a person they claim to “love.”

Regardless if he a footballer or not he shouldn't of done it!

Don’t fallow football had to look up who he was

Completely shocking

His punishment should be locked in a cage with

Khamzat Chimaev And have herb dean or mario yamasaki or Steve Mazzagatti as the ref

By *aliceWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

Since the publicity around the Sarah Everard case there has been a significant increase in the number of reports of sexual violence. (I really want to call it out by its name but the word is banned)

I hope he is prosecuted and if convicted made an example of. The level of DV/SV and the woeful outcomes for women in the justice system have been allowed to go on for too long.

By *tooveMan  over a year ago

belfast

Those two scumbags Reggie and bollie are supporting, practically defending him.

Some people need put down.

By *al kalMan  over a year ago

london

This is atrocious if its happens to any woman.

The details need to be investigated and appropriate actions to be taken via a court of Law.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"Abusers and predators are going to be abusers and predators regardless of potential. I think more than he’s ‘thrown his life away’ he’s ruined someone’s life (possibly others too).

Also I think that sport in general is a cesspit for this stuff and not just because of the fame and money.

Sad story to wake up to and I hope it’s not too triggering for many. "

I can't listen to the recording today. Just reading a transcript was horrific.

By *iddylad87Man  over a year ago

kidderminster

I didn’t see any pics or videos, I only heard the audio!

But how many times do women in relationships feel they have to have sex with there partner because “it makes them a bad person”

How many woman in relationships say not tonight, then give in after the 10th time of begging

I don’t think the worlds ready for that conversation, that is the real pandemic.

Men who think women are around to serve them!

Boils my piss

"Since the publicity around the Sarah Everard case there has been a significant increase in the number of reports of sexual violence. (I really want to call it out by its name but the word is banned)

I hope he is prosecuted and if convicted made an example of. The level of DV/SV and the woeful outcomes for women in the justice system have been allowed to go on for too long."

It's a woefully small number of cases that even ever make it to court, let alone conviction of a perpetrator.

33 arrests per 100 cases, on government figures. Just 1.6% of the r* word allegations will result in a charge.

What does that tell men that want to abuse?

I really dont beleive a word of it.i saw it in snapchat and really think it looks suspicious. We really dont need the power of the police no more, we are the judges jury and executioners. Send him out to a lynch mob and let them hang him for what I probably wont get charged with

By *tooveMan  over a year ago

belfast

"I really dont beleive a word of it.i saw it in snapchat and really think it looks suspicious. We really dont need the power of the police no more, we are the judges jury and executioners. Send him out to a lynch mob and let them hang him for what I probably wont get charged with "

Edgy.

"Abusers and predators are going to be abusers and predators regardless of potential. I think more than he’s ‘thrown his life away’ he’s ruined someone’s life (possibly others too).

Sad story to wake up to and I hope it’s not too triggering for many.

I can't listen to the recording today. Just reading a transcript was horrific.

"

I completely understand that. Take it easy

"I really dont beleive a word of it.i saw it in snapchat and really think it looks suspicious. We really dont need the power of the police no more, we are the judges jury and executioners. Send him out to a lynch mob and let them hang him for what I probably wont get charged with "

Wow. I hope you don’t have daughters.

He’s been suspended. Interesting that it’s coming out online that the club has known for months? Anyway at least he’s been suspended hopefully there’s further justice for the victim.

kidderminster

I’ve just seen how many current or ex United players have been charged or accused of something in a court of law, they should be rebranded prison fc

"He’s been suspended. Interesting that it’s coming out online that the club has known for months? Anyway at least he’s been suspended hopefully there’s further justice for the victim. "

A lot of players unfollowing him on social media too.

By *r-OreoMan  over a year ago

Telford Wellington

What if just what if its not what it looks like..

I believe anyone who does that to a girl should be locked up forever

But there has to be an investigation to find the facts..

I mean since October why now? I just watched/listened the recording and it was disheartening non consensual sex.

There needs to be an investigation and the findings need to be made public

kidderminster

"What if just what if its not what it looks like..

I mean since October why now? I just watched/listened the recording and it was disheartening non consensual sex.

"

Because the poor girl was scared no one would beleive her, because society has told us it’s a mans right to sleep with his gf whenever he likes wether she consents or not

"

I hate to break it to you but victims of of domestic and sexual violence sit on their experience for a long time. Sometimes thinking they can change the person. Sometimes excusing the behaviour because of the pressure the perpetrator is under. Often because they know that it will be worse when they challenge, break silence or try and leave.

October to the end of January is really short, in my experience. It suggests a longer pattern and, perhaps, a more recent incident which gave them to push to use the evidence they do have.

The other thing I have to break to you is that investigations take a long time and are usually inconclusive, from a legal prosecution perspective. There are thousands of 'innocent' men out there who were never proved guilty but continue to abuse. There are thousands of women out there vilified for 'making it up'.

By *arlomaleMan  over a year ago

darlington

Wait for the vile chants from brain dead fans I think some fans remove their brains at the turnstiles

He has now been arrested.

By *edheadjMan  over a year ago

High Wycombe

"

"What if it's not what it looks like ..."

"...and it was disheartening non consensual sex"

Pick one

Newcastle and Gateshead

"He has now been arrested."

I had seen this for the last 30 minutes but didn’t want to post anything until I had seen the actual statement from greater Manchester police…

Been arrested on suspicion of “R” and assault

By *ew sensationMan  over a year ago

widnes

He'll have a baggy arse within 48 hours of being banged up . . . . Fuckin skank

"He has now been arrested.

I had seen this for the last 30 minutes but didn’t want to post anything until I had seen the actual statement from greater Manchester police…

Been arrested on suspicion of “R” and assault "

Hopefully they make an example of him. It’s becoming far too common in football.

By *andman61Man  over a year ago

hereford

Hope he gets the sentence he deserves

I thought when he organised the meeting with the ladies in the hotel in Iceland

This guy thinks more of his cock!!

Than anything else

Hopefully he’ll never wear the England shirt again

Total disgrace not only to his club or football

But to humanity!!!!

Mason Greenwood is a disgusting human being. He should be punished and deservedly so. This won't be an isolated event by him!

What I find astonishing is that Manchester United have lauded and milked the signing of Ronaldo who is currently undergoing a civil case for similar events. They also treat Ryan Giggs like royalty and he has similar court cases.

In all this I hope Manchester United gives the woman affected the correct support and not ignore the claims that the women who have been affected by Ronaldo and Giggs have had to deal with!

"He has now been arrested.

Been arrested on suspicion of “R” and assault "

I think from what I’ve read about the recording the R charge was inevitable.

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan  over a year ago

"Mason Greenwood is a disgusting human being. He should be punished and deservedly so. This won't be an isolated event by him!

What I find astonishing is that Manchester United have lauded and milked the signing of Ronaldo who is currently undergoing a civil case for similar events. They also treat Ryan Giggs like royalty and he has similar court cases.

In all this I hope Manchester United gives the woman affected the correct support and not ignore the claims that the women who have been affected by Ronaldo and Giggs have had to deal with! "

Man Utd are just his employers, They have suspended him thats all they will/can do at this time

"Since the publicity around the Sarah Everard case there has been a significant increase in the number of reports of sexual violence. (I really want to call it out by its name but the word is banned)

I hope he is prosecuted and if convicted made an example of. The level of DV/SV and the woeful outcomes for women in the justice system have been allowed to go on for too long.

It's a woefully small number of cases that even ever make it to court, let alone conviction of a perpetrator.

33 arrests per 100 cases, on government figures. Just 1.6% of the r* word allegations will result in a charge.

What does that tell men that want to abuse?

"

1.6% are charged. The stats for those who are actually convicted is less. It's tiny.

By *anchester_gentMan  over a year ago

Cheshire / Manchester border

Made me feel sick to hear it. Absolutely sick.

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Disgusting vile man

[Removed by poster at 30/01/22 17:56:14]

"Mason Greenwood is a disgusting human being. He should be punished and deservedly so. This won't be an isolated event by him!

In all this I hope Manchester United gives the woman affected the correct support and not ignore the claims that the women who have been affected by Ronaldo and Giggs have had to deal with!

Man Utd are just his employers, They have suspended him thats all they will/can do at this time "

Absolutely, and they have done the right thing as an employer. Different rules for Ronaldo and Giggs it seems.

I also hope they give full support to the woman affected!

Too much too soon simple no morals or respect

Man Utd are just his employers, They have suspended him thats all they will/can do at this time

Absolutely, and they have done the right thing as an employer. Different rules for Ronaldo and Giggs it seems.

"

That's not the role of an employer, and it may not be welcome.

However, football as a whole should be supporting DVSA victims. There is a spike in abuse after a premiere league match. Think about how many matches are played and then remember that (usually) women are going to be abused at the end of those matches.

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

While I’ve always been a football, I’ve been uneasy about the excesses of footballers (and the behaviour of some fans).

This saddens me a bit, because I’ve been very impressed with a lot of young players who’ve risen to prominence in recent years. England definitely aren’t my team, but I’d certainly include a number of that team’s young stars in that.

The actions of this thug will set that back a long way in lots of people’s minds.

I hope the young woman gets all the support she needs.

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

*football fan* obvs

darlington

"

well I’m sure if Ronaldo is found to be guilty then I’d expect Man Utd to get rid but until then why should the club act and in regards to giggs he has no association with the club apart from he’s an ex player

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

That's not the role of an employer, and it may not be welcome.

However, football as a whole should be supporting DVSA victims. There is a spike in abuse after a premiere league match. Think about how many matches are played and then remember that (usually) women are going to be abused at the end of those matches.

"

This is extremely true about abusive men (not all menof course! The majority of us are actually decent).

Somebody I used to work with, many years ago her husband would beat her whenever his team lost.

By *annaBeStrongMan  over a year ago

w

The anger in his voice when he was shouting at her. Sounds like it’s been a regular occurrence for a while.

Hopefully the evidence they need is there to handle this to it’s fullest level. I’d hate to see him just kicked off the team. This needs appropriate criminal charges

By *iss SJWoman  over a year ago

Hull

"The anger in his voice when he was shouting at her. Sounds like it’s been a regular occurrence for a while.

Hopefully the evidence they need is there to handle this to it’s fullest level. I’d hate to see him just kicked off the team. This needs appropriate criminal charges "

Absolutely agree!

well I’m sure if Ronaldo is found to be guilty then I’d expect Man Utd to get rid but until then why should the club act and in regards to giggs he has no association with the club apart from he’s an ex player "

The same reason why they would act as they are with Greenwood. If you take the time to read Ronaldo's own quotes about the incident of which he is under trial it is quite damning. By your assessment, Greenwood has not been found guilty as he has only been charged! Double standards?

darlington

well I’m sure if Ronaldo is found to be guilty then I’d expect Man Utd to get rid but until then why should the club act and in regards to giggs he has no association with the club apart from he’s an ex player

The same reason why they would act as they are with Greenwood. If you take the time to read Ronaldo's own quotes about the incident of which he is under trial it is quite damning. By your assessment, Greenwood has not been found guilty as he has only been charged! Double standards? "

I thought the judge in the ronaldo case recommended it thrown out so perhaps it a load of rubbish I’ll keep an open mind on that but in regards to mason I don’t think it’s looking good

By *ryant2018Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

As a huge United ex season ticket holder , im appalled by the news surrounding and believe United have done the first in suspending him. However as long as the young lady gets the support required to help and justice is correct that’s the most important x

The fact that many United players have disconnected from him social media is pretty damning

The same reason why they would act as they are with Greenwood. If you take the time to read Ronaldo's own quotes about the incident of which he is under trial it is quite damning. By your assessment, Greenwood has not been found guilty as he has only been charged! Double standards? I thought the judge in the ronaldo case recommended it thrown out so perhaps it a load of rubbish I’ll keep an open mind on that but in regards to mason I don’t think it’s looking good "

Yes the Nevada judge recommended the civil case was thrown out but the fact that Ronaldo paid her $375k doesn't look great does it? What did the club say about that incident - going back some years.

Bristol

The same reason why they would act as they are with Greenwood. If you take the time to read Ronaldo's own quotes about the incident of which he is under trial it is quite damning. By your assessment, Greenwood has not been found guilty as he has only been charged! Double standards? I thought the judge in the ronaldo case recommended it thrown out so perhaps it a load of rubbish I’ll keep an open mind on that but in regards to mason I don’t think it’s looking good

Yes the Nevada judge recommended the civil case was thrown out but the fact that Ronaldo paid her $375k doesn't look great does it? What did the club say about that incident - going back some years. "

darlington

The same reason why they would act as they are with Greenwood. If you take the time to read Ronaldo's own quotes about the incident of which he is under trial it is quite damning. By your assessment, Greenwood has not been found guilty as he has only been charged! Double standards? I thought the judge in the ronaldo case recommended it thrown out so perhaps it a load of rubbish I’ll keep an open mind on that but in regards to mason I don’t think it’s looking good

Yes the Nevada judge recommended the civil case was thrown out but the fact that Ronaldo paid her $375k doesn't look great does it? What did the club say about that incident - going back some years. "

well as he wasn’t a United player probably nothing as I’ve said previously I’ll wait to see the evidence on ronaldo I’ll keep an open mind on it but greenwood different kettle of fish

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

Always good to pop it out on social media first. Doesn't forgive anything he may have done wrong. But justice by social media in advance of due process can't be a good road to go down.

Bristol

Yes and Micheal Jackson paid Jordy Chandler and Epstein paid Guiffre and I’m sure many others . I’m pretty sure the girl in question isn’t worried about others just herself and her case .

About the club .... it was def better run in the past with pastoral figures and mentors but now it isn’t . But this isn’t the clubs fault it’s one arrogant selfish bully who believes his talent and standing in sport gives him a right to do this . Hopefully justice will prove him guilty or not but whatever happens I don’t want him anywhere near my club

By *exymilf_69Woman  over a year ago

yorkshire

Sad story to wake up to and I hope it’s not too triggering for many. "

Well said x it's not his career that should be the focus here but the trauma that girl will have to live with forever.

Bristol

Yes the Nevada judge recommended the civil case was thrown out but the fact that Ronaldo paid her $375k doesn't look great does it? What did the club say about that incident - going back some years. well as he wasn’t a United player probably nothing as I’ve said previously I’ll wait to see the evidence on ronaldo I’ll keep an open mind on it but greenwood different kettle of fish "

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

As people are bringing their own experiences onto the thread I am going to close this as per the forum rules