FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Small talk

Small talk

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ames5169 OP   Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

What’s your small talk game like before or after a meet ? Or is just down to action and then leave ? Any awkward post sex interactions ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I'm pretty good at small talk as long as the other person understands conversation.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"What’s your small talk game like before or after a meet ? Or is just down to action and then leave ? Any awkward post sex interactions ?"
I tend not to do small talk. To be fair I go as far as not arranging meets as tend to prefer just to not plan.

I have cancelled meets in the past as they were wanting to talk after we had set a date to meet

By *drian HardthrobMan  over a year ago

Worcester

How are you today? I like your photo, what's the story behind that? What's on your mind? Where are you from? What are you up to today? (If they're reading a book) What character do you resonate most with?...

I draw a line when it comes to talking about the weather because nobody fucking cares

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Small talk gets shit on quite a bit, and yes if that is the extent of all the conversation has to offer I understand why.

But a lot of small talk is being polite and respectful, if I ask somebody how they are, I am genuinely interested.

Other kinds of small talk are great ways to branch off in to bigger and better topics, a natural flow of conversation.

I hate talking about myself in terms of "what do you like to do?" or "what are you in to?", I much prefer if the conversation flows that way and I am able to talk about my interests as "oh funny you say that because I like that too, and I also enjoy this"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

All my meets have got sexual as soon as they've walked through the hotel door. But we have conversation and laughs when having a breather or afterwards, nothing too deep.

I hate small talk. We’re both talkative so if someone can’t have a proper flowing conversation without mentioning the weather or any other mundane subject then we wouldn’t be interested at all.

By *ames5169 OP   Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

"All my meets have got sexual as soon as they've walked through the hotel door. But we have conversation and laughs when having a breather or afterwards, nothing too deep."

Sounds good xxx

2mm small enough

I dont do small talk...at all

Once I’ve said “brace yourself”, I’m a bit stuck for small talk.

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Small talk is boring, just let the conversation naturally flow.non sexual the rest gets left to explore if an opportunity.

I'm terrible at small talk. My mouth reveals all the things by brain means to keep to itself so I end up either over sharing or saying as little as possible

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple  over a year ago

Neath valley.

Why small talk if you are getting on just let the convo flow. If you cant then the meet most probably wont go any further.

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

I'd rather small talk topics with somebody who is enthusiastic and making an effort to converse with me, over the lack of interest/effort/ability to give brief and dull answers that so many people seem to have.

Currently (though not for long I expect) chatting with somebody from a dating app.

Them: hi how are you?

Me: I'm great thank you, just on a break in work, had a busy morning. How about yourself, doing anything interesting or exciting today?

Them: I'm good thanks.

"I'd rather small talk topics with somebody who is enthusiastic and making an effort to converse with me, over the lack of interest/effort/ability to give brief and dull answers that so many people seem to have.

Currently (though not for long I expect) chatting with somebody from a dating app.

Them: hi how are you?

Me: I'm great thank you, just on a break in work, had a busy morning. How about yourself, doing anything interesting or exciting today?

Them: I'm good thanks.

"

Surely that's just them being polite but they don't want to chat.

» Add a new message to this topic